Trio Ch. 01

Story Info
An old girlfriend opens a surgery in the neighborhood.
852 words
3.07
20.4k
2
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming back from the lingerie shop, in which she had bought a set of 36L nursing bras, Layla found a leaflet advertising a new health center in her neighborhood in her mailbox; she cursorily read the list of the specialists featured, and hit the name and photograph of Rina.

She was a college roommate of hers, even though Rina was studying Medicine, and Layla Information Technology – but after graduation they stopped meeting each other.

Now Rina apparently moved into Layla's city – and perhaps she had the leaflet delivered to Layla's mailbox, as Layla failed to detect a copy of it in the still full mailbox of a neighbor.

While she was wondering why did her former roommate seek to contact her, her husband Pan came back home, and cheered Layla's bras.

"Why did you buy them alone? I'd have merrily brought you to the shop!"

"I wanted to surprise you," Layla answered while hugging him and before kissing him in the mouth.

After that, Pan kissed Layla in the chin, nibbled her ears and licked her neck until he hit the collar, and when he managed to unbutton it with just his mouth, Layla stopped him by saying, "Darling, we have to talk."

Pan knew what Layla meant: he grabbed her hand and led her to the bathroom, where they disrobed and had a shower together; even though both Layla's nipples and Pan's penis got erected, they didn't have sex while showering.

After wiping each other dry, they went to bed; as it was Layla who wanted to talk to Pan, he laid on his back, letting his wife sit on his lap, in order to be penetrated by his erect member.

Once its tip reached her cervix, Layla leaned forward, propped oneself on her elbows, while letting her breasts fall on Pan's chest.

Pan hugged her, didn't try to stir his penis within her vagina, but tenderly kissed Layla and asked her, "Darling, what are you going to tell me?"

"It's a long time since you've had an andrologic checkup, isn't it?"

"You're right, darling. Do you detect something wrong, Layla?"

"No, you're as good as usual at making love. But I wanted you to get visited anyway – and I will be too."

"You? Why? You don't need to get visited. You're a shapeshifter from outer space. You can't possibly get ill, and you can pretend whatever to deceive us."

"Even the HMO, I suppose."

"Why are you going to deceive our HMO?"

"While I was attending university, my best friend was a medical student named Rina. Now she's become a specialist in both male and female reproductive systems."

"Ah! You're going to help her by having her visit both of us - and the HMO foot the bill."

"Right. Our health policy allows me to have a gynecological visit a year, and you an andrologic visit every two years – until we fall ill."

"And an andrologist is also a General Practitioner. Whenever I catch a cold, I can be visited by her, even though I don't need a prescription to buy an aspirin."

"Right, darling."

Pan kissed Layla, and she began hopping her pelvis, so his glans massaged her vagina, hammered her cervix, and made her come first, and him later.

When his penis' erection subsided, they had a 69 – so they cleaned each other's genitalia with their tongues, and Layla came once more.

Then Layla pressed her breasts against Pan's chest, hugged him, told him, "You've been fuckingly good. You deserve a prize." She gave him her left breast, and he began sucking milk.

It was supposedly milk, but actually tasted like shay bin-na3ana = mint tea. As she was a shapeshifter pretending to be a human female, she could secrete how much fluid she wanted, in whatever flavor, and in whatever composition.

But the arousal and orgasms were true, and soon Pan's nursing aroused her, so he fondled her vulva, while she was massaging his penis – when it got erected again, she put it into her vagina, and bade Pan switch breast, so while he was emptying Layla's left breast, her vaginal muscles squeezed the penis until Pan too came again.

After a well-deserved shower, Layla donned the bras she had bought, one after another, filling Pan with glee, and then having sex with him again.

After that, Layla phoned Rina, and since she was still in her birthday suit, Pan noticed that they must not have been just friends at university – Layla's breasts got engorged while talking to Rina, the nipples got erected, and even her vulva somewhat opened and spread its scent across the room.

"Curious," remarked Layla after hanging up, "She's told that she can visit me now."

Pan browsed the leaflet Layla had found in her mailbox, and replied, "It's her scheduled time. She covers the late afternoon-early night shift. I'm full up now, so you needn't cook and you can go to her surgery now."

"Ok. I'll be back soon," Layla said while dressing up and before kissing Pan in the mouth as she went out.