Trio Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Ayumi and Heather ordered their meals, continuing with their flirty banter. While Heather seemed to be enjoying her meal, Ayumi could barely comprehend what she was eating. Every little move that Heather made, even when consuming her food, seemed designed to titillate. Every morsel that passed through Heather's soft lips made Ayumi almost envious. She tried to relax and enjoy the company, but to no avail. She was too turned on, her pussy was absolutelysoaked - and that's when it hit her.

"Yes."

"I don't quite understand what you mean by `yes', Ayumi," Heather said.

"Yes, I want us to go to bed together. I want us to slide around, naked and have you make me cum, treat me like a hot little slut. Oh God, it's all I can think about," Ayumi finally admitted. "Tell me what you're gonna do to me!"

Heather smiled seductively. She had Ayumi hooked, now, to reel her in. "I want to make you feel better than you ever have. I'm going to devour your sweet, tight pussy and fuck it with my tongue. I'm going to make you scream and beg me not to stop. I want to make you my little fuck doll and make you see stars with my fingers and tongue."

"Oh God, I could almost cum justhearing you say all that," Ayumi groaned, thankful that they had a private booth where they could not be overheard.

"After we leave here baby, you'll cum, oh,how you will cum," Heather teased. "Want to order dessert before we go?"

"I don't need it unless you do," Ayumi answered as she tried to regain her sense of decorum.

"You're going to be my dessert," Heather grinned wickedly. "Come on, let's get our bill and get out of here. I can't wait to roll around the sheets with you!"

Their server seemed dismayed to lose his two hottest customers, but the girls made up for it by giving him a huge tip. He refused it, so they each gave him a kiss and discreetly left a tip when he wasn't looking. Ayumi and Heather hightailed it out of the restaurant, neither wishing to waste any more time. "Let's find a nice hotel," Ayumi suggested, almost out of her mind in anticipation.

"Fuck that gorgeous, I want to do it in my own bed," Heather smiled as they hailed a waiting taxi. "It'll be the perfect revenge on my cheating fuck of a husband!"

Ayumi frowned. It was the first time in a while that Heather had referred to her cheating spouse and it led her. Still, she didn't want to spoil the mood, so she let it go and smiled at her companion in agreement. The taxi ride wasn't expensive, so Ayumi insisted on paying, as Heather had paid for their meal and drinks.

Ayumi wasn't at all surprised to discover that Heather's apartment was tastefully decorated. Despite her sexy / outlandish garb of the moment, Heather generally displayed good taste. They weren't here for the décor and the only room either of them cared about was the bedroom.

The lights were on a dimmer so Heather adjusted them and got on the bed. She stripped out of her outfit and Ayumi then saw that the rest of her lingerie was also a sexy animal print. Ayumi thought it really suited the saucy little redhead. Heather crooked her finger for Ayumi to join her.It's do or die time, baby girl, Ayumi thought to herself as she gathered her courage and joined Heather in bed.

"We don't have to rush," Heather told Ayumi. "We can just take our time. Why don't we start by kissing?" That sounded good to Ayumi. Sheloved kissing and a lot of her lovers didn't do enough of it. The two met in the middle of the bed and started kissing. It was electric and Ayumi's head started spinning and her thoughts were cloudy. It was all so good.

Heather slid her agile little tongue into Ayumi; s mouth. Acting on instinct, Ayumi sucked on it and shared hers in the process. She had thought it would be weird kissing another girl, but it was sexy as hell, simply amazing! "You'rereally good at this," Heather breathed softly. "This is really your first time with another girl?"

Ayumi nodded. This was her first time with another girl but it wouldn't be her last. This was simply too wonderful not to experience again. She was no longer bi-curious and was now firmly in the camp of bi-sexual. It even occurred to her that she might be a lesbian because none of her previous lovers had ever gotten her as worked up as Heather had from the mere act of kissing!

Heather seemed to know just how much pleasure she was giving Ayumi, because the kissing and tender caresses didn't stop. She continued kissing Ayumi and explored the other woman's body with her hands and tongue. Her lips and tongues grazed Ayumi's neck and behind her ears, sending Ayumi into another erotic daze. Ayumi would never be able to stop now that she knew what Heather could do for her. She was almost selfish in hoping that perhaps Heather and her husband would not reconcile and the girl would continue to be a playmate.

"Let's get you naked!" Heather was almost panting. "I've had fantasies about that body of yours, now I want to see if you live up to them!"

Now it was Ayumi's turn to exert some small measure of control. "I love it when a lover undresses me," She told the horny redhead. "Wouldn't you like to unwrap youryummy little present?"

Heather's face almost lit up. How did Ayumi happen to know that was one of her turn-ons? All those years that she had been loving girls, she was always thrilled when they dressed up for her. Her teachers, fellow coeds - if they wrapped the package nicely, Heather took equal pleasure inunwrapping it.

"You are a little vixen!" Heather giggled and licked behind her ears again. "We are going to have lots of good times together, you and I!"

"Oh, I surehope so!" Ayumi enthused while hoping that didn't make her sound too easy. It was just so delicious that she didn't want it to end. She needn't have worried, for Heather was as anxious to keep up their new relationship as she was. Ayumi excited her and having the freedom to play once again was exhilarating. The lacy underwear that Ayumi had on underneath her provocative clothing informed Heather that perhaps her new friend had wanted this to happen on a subconscious level. Her rapid breathing as Heather caressed her bared flesh was a very good sign. She smelled so good and her skin almost glowed with a healthy vitality. Ayumi took in every inch of Ayumi with erotic anticipation. Her tits were perfection, like round, golden cupcakes. She kissed and fondled each globe and worked her way down while taking in the sexy lingerie and the girl who wore it. When she reached the aperture of Ayumi's beautiful cunt, she parted the labia gently, then dove right in with her snaky, talented tongue.

"Fucckkk!" Ayumi groaned as the redhead devoured her pussy. Heather was right in there, lapping and fingering while making a spectacle out of herself and evidently not caring! Her mouth devoured Ayumi's cunt and she feasted on the juices, slurping then down and going back to the source for more. It took a lot of effort on Ayumi's part to stay on the bed because Heather was driving her crazy! Once it was her turn to go down on Heather, she hoped to be up to the task so that the redhead and she could do this again!

"Goddd, yesss, that's ittt, do more,fuck me with your tongue!" Ayumi cried out as she hoped her naughty words would encourage Heather. They seemed to be having the desired effect as Heather kept licking and chewing on Ayumi's sweet, tiny little cunt. Ayumi's only regret was that she had not tried this sooner, although she figured not every girl would be able to excite her as much as Heather was doing.

"You are one hot, sexy Asian slut!" Heather grunted in between licks of the scrumptious morsel of pussy. "I want us to keep doing this, I want us to do more, please, say yes to us fucking lots more times!"

"Of course, yes, this is fantastic!" Ayumi groaned as she hunched her pussy up for more lady-loving. "Anything you want Heather, I'm happy to be your fuck toy!"

"That's good baby, wanna do me now?" Heather smiled. "Wanna have your first taste of hot, red, juicy cunt?"

Ayumi's nodded like a bobble-head doll. She wanted nothing more than to continue with these depraved acts and accepted her new-found kinks. "Just go with your instincts, sugar," Heather instructed the lovely Asian. "You're so fucking hot justwatching you eat me will likely make me cum!"

"I intend to make you explode!" Ayumi promised as she maneuvered herself in between Heather's soft thighs. Still wearing her tiny thong and outrageous high heels, she was an appetizing morsel that Ayumi wanted to devour. She let Heather lift up her hips and playfully, Ayumi removed the sexy piece of underwear with her teeth. She inspected Heather's tiny pink cunt with her fingers and thought how sweet and unused-looking it appeared to be. She knew that Heather loved sex, but there wasn't physical evidence of her fucky nature. Ayumi loved the tiny tuft of red hair above her lover's pussy and rubbed it gently before bending down and inserting her tongue into the yummy little muff.

At once, Ayumi knew that she would do this as often as Heather would allow it. She was sweet and juicy and responsive, squirming all over the place. As Heather had suggested, Ayumi just went with her gut as she pleasured Heather. She loved doing this so she slurped and licked and gorged on cunt, loving it more with each passing second. Ayumi was particularly skilled in the area of oral sex, all of her past boyfriends had said so. She had hoped that it was equally true when loving a girl and Heather's whimpers and lewd vocabulary seemed to lend credibility to that assumption. "Eat my fucking cunt, you gorgeous Asian whore!" Came Heather's latest plea for more of Ayumi's tongue. Ayumi not only wasn't insulted, she was highly turned on and nearly went feral on Heather's pussy.

"Is it as good as you imagined?" Heather wanted to know.

"Fuck no, it's evenbetter!" Ayumi trilled as she came up for air. "This is the best time I've ever had in bed!"

"Good to hear baby, because you're my little fuck baby from now on," Heather promised. "I'm sure that you know whatsixty-nine is, so why don't we try a little of that?" Ayumi was quick to agree to that next suggestion.

Doing Heather at the same time Heather was doing her was a new thrill. As the two young women moved about, Ayumi's heart was thumping. It didn't make any sense but she almost felt as if she was in love with the adorable redhead. Everything about Heather - her face, her body, the cute freckles, her nose - made Ayumi happy. It sure as hell didn't hurt that the girl was a sexual dynamo who was driving Ayumi crazy as she ate her out.

Ayumi was experiencing the sexual thrills of her lifetime and she was doing things she never would have imagined before. Now, as she sucked pussy and was pleasured in return, she couldn't imagine not doing them. She only wished that she had a better view of her girlfriend, because she got excited by Heather in her entirety. The next time they fucked, she would ask Heather about putting a mirror close by the bed so they could watch each other fucking.

"So hot, so fucking hot baby!" Heather groaned as the two girls licked and sucked. She moved away from Ayumi, almost exhausted from how sexually voracious Ayumi had proved to be. Heather might finally have met her match, something no other girl had ever proven to be. "I wanna trib with you now Yummy, you up for that?"

Fiercely grabbing Heather's long, red hair, Ayumi pulled her close and crushed her lips to her lover's. "Anything my little cinnamon slut wants!" She responded, thrilling Heather with her new, confident attitude. Heather showed her horny lover just what to do and soon they were grinding their bodies, their pussies, together in syncopated bliss while touching and fondling and cumming all over the place.

Each time the pair climaxed, it seemed to spur them on to greater depraved acts. The fucked and sucked, used toys and Heather even got rimmed by her newest lover. When their bodies ached from screwing and cumming so much, they finally relaxed and opted for a shared shower in Heather's spacious bathroom. Much to their surprise, Ayumi and Heather discovered they weren'tquite ready to stop just yet and each managed two more orgasms.

Heather continued to tempt Ayumi as she fixed them a bite to eat and some coffee. Now that she had made her return to loving girls, she teased Ayumi by informing her there were some girls at her office who played the same type of games. Thrilled by this, Ayumi offered that there were pretty young things at her work that might want to play as well. Thankfully, both girls were now too exhausted to start things up again, or the anticipation might well have lead to another session in Heather's poor, overused bed.

Ayumi didn't have to work the next day, so Heather let her stay over, hinting at a repeat performance - maybeperformances - the next day. That sounded good to Ayumi, who voiced only one small concern. "What if your husband comes over and finds us together?" She asked the redhead. "I don't want to stir up any trouble."

"It won't happen, gorgeous, he'd call first. Max and I are talking, we're cool, it's cool."

"Max?"

"My husband. Didn't I ever tell you his name? Silly me. Yeah, Max, that's my husband's name, he's out of town. We're separated until both of us get our shit together and decide what we want. I know one sure bet is that I want to keep seeing you, if that's okay?" Ayumi nodded in agreement, hoping that Heather hadn't noticed the start in her voice or the look on her face just now.

Max was the man that Ayumi had been seeing just before she had taken up with Heather. While neither of the women was talking exclusivity, Ayumi decided to keep that piece of news to herself. Why would she want to ruin the promise of a really great relationship? For the moment, some things were better left unsaid.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers
12