Trio in Trastevere

Story Info
A young traveler meets friends with a little something extra.
6.9k words
4.72
50.5k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late fall evening in Rome. The leaves that remained on the trees now bore an orange color, and the people of the city bundled up to protect themselves from the cold. Mark walked at a leisurely pace through the winding cobbled streets of Trastevere, a neighborhood located across the Tiber from the main city. He wore a light black windbreaker, which more than protected him from the light chill that Rome had to offer, even in late November. Before long, houses gave way to businesses; restaurants and bars the most common in this area known for its nightlife. Outside of one of the busier bars, a young couple stood outside smoking cigarettes. Excusing himself, Mark squeezed past them into the bar. A full band was playing, along with a female singer wearing a green dress, stockings, and high heels. It was a slow, jazzy song in Italian, whose lyrics he couldn't understand, yet he nodded his head and tapped his foot to the music anyway. Mark took a seat at the bar and ordered a dark beer, letting his eyes drift across the room. The bar appeared to be mostly locals, with a few scattered ex pats and travellers such as himself. After finishing their song, the band took a short break, and some of the patrons left to smoke. Mark continued his beer, turning back to the bar before he realized that someone had taken the seat next to him.

It was a woman with long, dark curly hair that was shaved on one side. She had pale skin, brown eyes and was dressed all in black, wearing a leather jacket, a skirt with ruffles, stockings and a pair of leather boots with flat heels. She ordered a beer herself, before noticing that Mark was looking at him. She smiled and said,

"Are you going to keep looking at me, or are you going to introduce yourself?"

Mark blushed. "I'm sorry," he said, extending his hand. My name's Mark. She took his hand and shook it with a strength that surprised him. "Arabelle," she said simply, quickly eyeing him up and down.

"So, Arabelle, what're you drinking tonight?"

"Cuba Libre," she said, holding up a dark cocktail with a lemon wedge floating inside of it, "you?"

"Stout."

"Well, cheers

"You look nice," Mark said, not knowing what else to say.

Arabelle smiled. Well, thanks. You're dressed pretty sharply yourself. Mark was wearing a blue dress shirt with grey slacks and a red tie.

They talked for the next few minutes over the din of the crowded bar. Arabelle told him she was a student at MCGill University in Quebec on holiday, while Mark told her that he was working at a hostel in the area to cover his lodgings while he was in the city.

Not long after they started talking, the band started up again, a louder song than before, drowning out their conversation. Their conversation drowned out, mark caught Arabelle eye, and leaned in to ask,

"Would you like to go somewhere a little bit more quiet?"

"Well, you move awfully fast, don't you?"

Mark chuckled. "I meant another bar that's less noisy, but I like the way you think!"

It was Arabelle's turn to chuckle. She polished off the last of her drink, left a few euro on the bar, and pushed herself off her seat.

"Let's go!" she said. Mark followed along, trying and failing to not look at the delicious curve of her butt and the way her legs looked in the black stockings she wore.

As they left, Arabelle took his hand, and the two caught each others eyes for half a moment before Mark looked away, embarrassed. They strolled through a quiet alleyway between the more crowded restaurant areas, Arabelle's boots clocking on the cobblestones.

"You know, Mark, I'm staying not far from here," she said, a mischievous look in her eyes. "If you'd like, you could join me in my room and we could have a little fun."

"That sounds good, but there is something I'd like to do first."

"And what's that?"

"I'd like to kiss you, Arabelle."

To his surprise, she moved first, and kissed him, pushing him back against the wall, almost pinning him to it. Her tongue entered his mouth, probing deep into his throat as she moaned hungrily. His hands drifted down her waist, feeling her curvy hips. He felt something poke and drag against his leg, something long and hard. After a few seconds that felt like an eternity, she broke the kiss, leaving him struggling to catch her breath.

"Whoa," he said, his back against a brick wall. Arabelle smiled, enjoying the effect that she had had on him.

"There's just one thing you need to know before we go back to my place," she said.

"And what's that?" Mark asked. Instead of saying anything, Arabelle took his hand and brought it to her upper thigh. Under the soft, silky stockings she wore, resting against her leg, was a penis, and a big one at that. Instead of responding, Mark squeezed her hard member, making it twitch as Arabelle uttered a soft, high feminine moan. Mark took the initiative and turned Arabelle so that she had her back against the wall. He squeezed her rapidly engorging member as he kissed her along her neck, his other hand reaching back and feeling her shapely ass.

"Oh fuck Mark, I want you so bad. I want to fuck you."

"I want you too Arabelle, so bad."

"Get on your knees, then."

"What?" Mark asked, taken aback. She had taken back the initiative, he thought as she smirked at him.

"I mean it. I want to take you right here and now. So get on your fucking knees."

As if hypnotized by her command, Mark did as she asked, getting on his knees on the rough cobblestones as Arabelle stared down at him imperiously.

"Kiss my boots, Mark. Show me honor."

Mark did as she instructed, kissing the cold, shining leather on the toes of both of her boots.

"That's a good boy. Show me honor. Worship me!"

Mark continued his way, slowly, up her boots, kissing the cold metal of the buckles and the leather shafts until he reached her stocking clad legs, kissing them as well. Arabelle lifted her ruffled black skirt, and Mark saw the bulge straining against the maqterial of the black leggings she wore. He pulled them down and her cock nearly hit him in the face. She gasped as she penis made contact with the cold air.

"Suck it, Mark. Suck me, please."

Oblivious to the rest of the world, Mark grabbed his new lovers cock by the base and kissed it all over, rubbing the smooth skin of her testicles with his free hand.

"Beg for it," he said. "Beg me to suck your cock."

"Please Mark, I need it so badly! I need to feel your sweet mouth around my big fat cock!"

Mark took the head into his mouth, his tongue swirling against the underside of her head where he knew she was sensitive.

"Oh baby, yes!" Arabelle pinched her hard nipple with her left hand as the right grabbed his hair as she slowly humped his face. Mark let go of her cock and began to explore her body, grabbing and massaging her ass cheeks.

Unbeknownst to Mark, a pair of drunken American tourists, a man and a woman, wandered by. The woman caught the barest glimpse of what they were doing and gasped, a hand over her mouth. She nudged the man she was with, and he did the same thing, saying "Oh my god," though this was drowned out by the sounds of Arabelle moaning as Mark serviced her. Undeterred, Arabelle waved suggestively at them and pumped deeper into Mark's mouth as she held his head in place, causing him to gag loudly and pull back. Her saliva covered cock shone in the moonlight as it smacked his face.

Arabelle grabbed her cock by the face and slapped Mark's face playfully with it while staring directly at the tourist woman.

"Why don't you come over here and find out what a real cock feels like?" she asked. The woman just stood there, mouth agape, before the man she was with, red faced, pulled her away from the alley and out of sight.

"You're crazy, you know that?" Mark said, before taking her back into his mouth.

"Crazy about fucking your mouth," Arabelle said.

She grabbed both sides of his head and began to slowly fuck his mouth, pushing until half of her cock was in his throat before pulling out to leave only the head inside. Again and again she filled his throat, causing his eyes to water. Mark moaned, his hand moving between her cheeks and his finger starting to rub against the tight pucker. He rubbed at her tight hole before slowly inserting the tip of his finger inside her tight hole.

"Oh, fuck that feels good, baby. Stick your finger inside me while I fuck your mouth!"

The lewd slurping sounds of Mark sucking Arabelle's hard cock resounded through the narrow alley. His finger found her prostate and began to drive her wild with the double stimulation.

"Oh, fuck baby, I'm going to come!" Arabelle cried. She pulled her member out of his mouth and pointed at at his face. Mark stared at her long womanhood pointed at his face for just a moment before it twitched and she shot her load all over his face, coating his glasses, face, and neck with her hot lust.

As Arabelle panted, trying to regain her breath, from down the alley she saw a white car with a blue siren on top of it pause at the entrance to the alley.

"Oh, shit. Come on, Mark, we've got to go!" she said, pulling up her stockings over her still dripping cock. Mark noticed a half second later and got up, not even bothering to wipe the come off his glasses and face. They ran to the corner and took a few turns before stopping, breathing heavily and looking back over their shoulders to make sure they hadn't being followed.

"Come on," Arabelle said, "my place is just a few blocks away from here."

They walked until they reached a residential part of town, and Arabelle found the door to her place. She opened the door and they went inside, through a narrow hallway that opened to a door with a large queen size bed. A nerdy girl with short curly blonde hair was on her phone. She looked the two of them up and down and said.

"Whoa, looks like you guys have been having fun." Mark realized he still had Arabelle's glazed come all over his face, while she still boated a considerable erection that was tenting the front of her skirt.

"Mark, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Ashley," Arabelle said as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "Ashley, this is my new friend Mark."

Ashley smiled, putting her phone on the table and standing up, eyeing Mark up and down.

"He'll do," she said, before smiling with the corner of her lip, a smile that suggested more than its share of mischief. She walked up to Mark until they were face to face, and then she pulled off his glasses, licking the come off of the lenses until they were clean. Mark's cock sprung back to life, starting to bulge in the front of his pants.

"So, let me guess- Bella here got so excited that she couldn't wait to share you with me?"

"Hey!" Arabelle said, hands on hips, "He started making out with me and grabbed my cock! I'm only human you know!"

"Mmm-hmm," Ashley said. "So, tell me Mark, how did you like sucking my Belle's cock?"

"Honestly, it was pretty hot. Though she did leave me with a bit of sore throat." Arabelle smiled at that.

Ashley laughed and said, "That's my Bella, all right."

She looked down, noticing Mark's growing erection, and said, "And you didn't even finish him off. Tsk-tsk," she clicked her tongue and got down on her knees.

Mark's face grew hot and his breath grew short as she undid the buckle of his belt and pulled his cock out of his pants. She grabbed it by the base and gave it a few long, slow strokes until he was nice and hard, and said,

"Well, he's not quite as big as you, but I think he'll do nicely." With that, Ashley took Mark's cock into her mouth, quickly taking every inch down her throat. She moaned as she englufed his cock, sending vibrations down the base of his cock that made him moan with sublime pleasure.

Arabelle came up to Mark, turning his head towards her and kissing him on the mouth, once again probing his mouth with her tongue.

Mark was overwhelmed with the sensation, his hard cock in Ashley's mouth as Arabelle kissed him. Ashley pulled down his pants and began reaching back, just like he had done to Arabelle earlier. Her finger tapped against his tight hole as he thrusted into Ashley's mouth. He grabbed her by her ponytail and increased the speed of his thrusts into her throat.

Arabelle broke the kiss and asked, "How is he, Ash?"

"Mmm, he's nice and tight, just like you like them." she said, taking Mark's cock out of her mouth and continuing to stroke him, adding another finger into his ass.

Arabelle pulled her stockings down and freed her cock. Even though he was fully erect and she wasn't, she still dwarfed him in both length and girth.

She positioned herself behind Mark and opened a bottle of KY, spreading lubricant all over her cock, which grew even harder, jutting straight out of her pelvis at a right angle. Ashley pulled her fingers from Mark, allowing Arabelle to lube him up, too. She grabbed the base of her cock and smacked his ass cheeks.

"I hope you're ready, because you're about to get fucked, boy!" she said, the lust alive in her face.

Mark only groaned in assent as Ashley vigorously sucked his cock and Arabelle's deft fingers massaged his hole. Her middle finger probed his insides, gently rubbing against Mark's prostate.

Arabelle then pulled her finger out of Mark. He was loosened up and she wasn't going to wait any longer. One hand on his hip, the other gripping the base of her cock, she began to slowly push and poke against his hole, finding it somewhat reluctant to accept her huge girth. She poked the head against his tight pucker, softly pushing forward into him.

"Mmmm, first I want you to beg for it. Beg for Mama's cock, boy."

"Oh, please," Mark moaned, the combination of sensations driving him crazy, "Please fuck me with your fat cock! I need you inside me, Arabelle!"

"Awww, that's a good boy," she said, grabbing his other hip and holding him in place as she pushed the head of her cock into him. Moan cried out, in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Ashley giggled. "I love the faces guys make when Bella enters them for the first time." She took his cock back into her mouth, taking his entire length down her throat as she bobbed up and down on him.

"Fuck babe, you fit me like a glove," Arabelle moaned, lavishing him with kisses along the back of his neck as she continued her hip motion, making him slowly accept her lust. "You're making me feel so good, Mark."

Mark felt like his mind was going to snap in half, overwhelmed by the sensations of pain and pleasure. Arabelle held him in place as her cock split him apart, the softness of her stockings and the leather of her boots rubbing against his legs, and the warm wetness of Ashley's cock wrapped around his cock, giving him the best blow job he had ever had. Arabelle thrusted once more and none too gently, forcing the remainder of her cock into him, her pelvis now flush with his ass and her breasts mashed into his back as she used him for her pleasure.

Mark cried out, his vision growing hazy for a moment, before Arabelle turned his head back and kissed him on the mouth, her tongue and her cock probing into him. He moaned into her mouth as their slippery tongues massaged together, and after a few long moments, the pain in his ass subsided, to be replaced by a dull ache, and a not unpleasant feeling of fullness.

"Oh fuck, Mark, I can feel your heartbeat around my cock," she moaned, feeling the steady beat of his blood as his tight butt squeezed every inch of her cock like a vice.

"I can feel yours, too," Mark said, feeling the blood pumping through Arabelle's engorged member as it filled him to the brim.

Arabelle ground her hips in a circle, her cock rubbing against his prostate.

"Oh, please, Arabelle, please," Mark cried as she took her tongue from his mouth, her hands exploring every inch of his lithe, muscular body as her cock explored his hole.

"Please what?" she teased him, smacking one of his lily white ass cheeks as she gyrated inside of him.

"Please don't stop fucking me," he begged, making both Arabelle and Ashley laugh.

"I think he likes it!" Ashley said in a sing-song voice before licking his cock from the base to the sensitive underside of the head. She had begun to reach down and finger her pussy as she sucked Mark's cock.

"Oh, Ashley, your mouth feels so good on my cock!" he cried, thrusting into her and away from Arabelle. Arabelle looked down between her breasts, and saw the length of her cock appearing as Mark thrusted away from her, the ring of his ass squeezing her girthy womanhood, and she moaned.

"You're not getting away that easily," she said, and grabbed his hips once more.

She pulled him back, so that every inch was buried inside of him, and began to fuck him in earnest, pulling one or two inches out of him and then thrusting all the way back in, her pelvis making a slapping sound as it rapidly impacted against his ass.

"I want you to humiliate yourself," she said, her cock sliding in and out of his willing rectum. "Tell me that you're a little bitch boy, and you want my come inside of you!"

"I'm your bitch Arabelle! I need to feel your huge fat, cock inside of me! I'm your sluuuuut," he moaned as Arabelle thrusted into him forcefully, making him slam his cock deeper into Ashley's throat as her eyes watered. She gagged and pulled back, Mark's cock flapping free once more.

"That's right," Arabelle said, "You're my little slut, and I'm going to fuck an orgasm out of you," she grabbed his cock and began to stroke it, giving him a reacharound as she upped the tempo of her thrusts.

"But first, I need you to beg for my come, because I'm getting close!"

"Please Arabelle, fill me up with your come! I need your hot fucking seed inside of me!"

"Oh, baby, you're going to get it!" Arabelle's hand grew blurry as she stroked Mark's cock as they reached orgasm simultaneously. Mark's cock exploded all over Ashley's face, hair, and neck, covering the blonde girl with his sticky white come. His ass contracted around Arabelle's member as she did so, and she slammed herself all the way into Mark as she climaxed inside of him, nearly lifting him off of his feet with the force of her thrust. Her seed filled Mark's willing ass as she pressed his body against her, suddenly exhausted by the sheer force of her orgasm. Mark felt her breasts rub into his back as her huge cock spasmed inside him, releasing every single drop of come she had into him.

"Holy fuck," Arabelle said, capturing the general feel of the room. Once she finished catching her breath, she pulled her now flaccid member out of Mark and collapsed on the bed. Her long, curly black hair formed a halo framing her face.

Mark, meanwhile, had a hand gingerly rubbing his backside. Now that he had come, his ass burning with pain. Ashley looked up at him with a knowing smile.

"You know, I think we could use a shower. She really did a number on us, huh?"

"Yeah," Mark said with a chuckle, "I don't know if I'll be able to sit down for a few days."

"Don't worry, she just takes some getting used to." Arabelle was already softly snoring, the two mighty orgasms she had already had that night had clearly exhausted her.

Ashley wiped a glob of Mark's come from her eye and tasted it with her tongue.

"You know, you taste pretty good, have you been eating pineapple?"

Mark chuckled at that, too. "Let's take that shower."

"Okay, but there isn't much hot water, so we might have to take it together." Ashley said, smiling wickedly.

Ashley started the water, and once it was steaming, she stripped off her clothes and walked in, putting her face in the stream and washing away Mark's come.

Mark stepped into the shower beside her as the hot water ran over their naked bodies. His hand traced the gentle curve of her backside. She looked back at him and they kissed. Ashley's kiss was soft and gentle, their tongues gently caressing each other. It was unlike the probing, lustful kisses that Arabelle had given him, not better or worse, only different.

12