Trip Home From College

Story Info
He finds two girls sunbathing.
2k words
4.25
46.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The school year came to an end and it was time to return home to my family in Georgia. I had a long drive ahead of me and a couple nights' stay in hotels along the way. I was not enthusiastic about it because I had made the trip several times alone and this one was going to be no different or at least that's what I thought.

I left school early in the morning and headed east with the windows down in my mustang and let the southern air flow through the cab. I tried to be optimistic and enjoy the scenery along the way. Every time I made this trip I had always gone the same way, but for some reason this time I felt compelled to take a longer more scenic route mainly because I had never done it.

At the turn off I headed down a two lane road through the countryside and took in the smells and genuinely started to enjoy the trip at this point. I hit up a gas station along the way and got a huge drink from the soda machine and some chips and continued on my way. Before too long I realized that I needed to relieve myself so I pulled the car off the road and darted for the trees. I ducked behind a tree and relieved myself. As I was doing so something caught my attention behind me and I looked off into the woods to see a trail that led down to a river.

What caught my attention was the two gorgeous girls I saw walking down the trail. I couldn't breathe for a second. Both were wearing straw cowgirl hats, one blonde the other brunette and they both had string bikinis. The brunette had some white mini-shorts on and the blonde had a cut off jean skirt. Both were unbelievably hot. While I was staring the brunette must have realized they had an audience and she looked my direction and saw me holding my semi-erect penis at this point by a tree and smiled, giggled and gave me the most seductive look any girl has ever given me.

Normally I would've gotten back in the car and kept going because I didn't even know these girls, but the brunette evoked something deep within me and I couldn't stop myself from following them at a distance to where they were going. I saw them reach a clearing in the woods and a sandy river-side beach ahead in which they ran ahead and began laying down towels and getting ready to settle down and enjoy the sun that nice summer day.

I watched as they took turns rubbing sun-tanning lotion on each other and I could feel my cock pressing against my jeans the whole time getting harder the longer I watched. I was transfixed and kept watching and hoping they would never notice my presence. After about three or four minutes the blonde sat up, looked around and said something to the brunette. The brunette looked around quickly and both reached back and untied their bikini tops letting them fall into their laps.

Then they both giggled and laid back down enjoying the sun without a care in the world. I couldn't move a muscle. I could see their beautiful breasts and tanned athletic bodies laying in the sand and it was enthralling. Before too long I realized I should probably get going and almost as soon as I decided to leave the brunette sat up and turned around to say, "Are you going to just watch or are you going to join us?!"

I knew I had been caught, but it was too late to try to make any excuses so I just walked up to them and said, "hi, I'm clay..." they both just looked at me with grins on their faces and didn't seem to even be affected by the fact that they were both topless and I was standing over them observing. The brunette was first to introduce herself. She looked up and said, "I'm Lindsey and this is my friend Kate...we were on our way home from school and decided to take a break. We're not from around here I hope were not trespassing!"

I chuckled to myself and then all inhibitions were lost when I realized that we were all just headed home from college. Lindsey directed me to sit down and join them so I sat down and we enjoyed some time of silence. The blonde shut her eyes and went back to sleep, but the brunette kept looking over at me with a look that would make my cock get hard as a rock. At one point she looked up and said, "Well are you going to stay in those clothes or are you going to join us?!" I looked at her and saw the playfulness in her eyes and then slowly took my boots off and tossed them aside. As I did so I caught her looking at the obvious bulge in my pants a couple times. I took my shirt off and then my jeans and then sat there in my boxers looking at the river.

I could hardly believe what was happening. Here I was sitting beside a river with two gorgeous girls laying topless that I had never seen before and it was perfect. Not before two long the brunette turned over and asked if I would be willing to rub some more lotion on her back. I obviously wasn't going to say no so I inched over and started applying some lotion to her back and shoulders. Her skin was so soft and my heart started pounding in my chest as the sexual tension began to build within my cock. As I was applying the lotion she mumbled, "You know it's easier if you just straddle my butt and rub it on that way..."

I just laughed a little, but did as she suggested and when I did so there was no question that she could feel my fully grown cock through my boxers on her tight little butt. The sexual energy caused me to not even care and I even made a point of pressing it against her more than I really had too. As I did so I felt her press her butt back a little and I knew that this was going in the right direction. After I was done I went back to my spot and we enjoyed a moment of silence again. After a few seconds Lindsey sat up and then scooted over closer to where I was sitting.

Without even giving me a chance to think she reached between my legs and grabbed my cock with her hand leaned in and pressed her lips to mine and we began to make out right there. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into mine and all the while began to gently caress my pulsating cock through the fabric of my boxers. She pushed me onto my back and then grabbed the waist band of my boxers ripping them down to my ankles. My hard cocked flopped out and in no time she had slipped off her bikini bottoms and straddled my legs.

I looked over at her friend, but she was sound asleep. Upon doing so Lindsey put her finger to her mouth and shushed me with a grin. Then she leaned in and put her perfectly sculpted boobs in my face. I grabbed them and caressed them. I sucked on her nipple and caressed the other boob taking turns. Then her hand was on my penis again stroking it. She grabbed my balls giving them a little tug then back to stroking. Her head slowly moved down my chest until I felt her warm wet lips engulf the head of my penis and then slowly she began to bob up and down on my cock licking and sucking. With her other hand she played with my balls. I felt myself getting close to cumming in her mouth when she stopped and slid back up my body and in almost the same motion my penis was being inserted into something tight and wet. I looked down to see my cock slide into her tight cunt slowly at first, but then she began to move up and down on my cock like a pro. She arched her back, grinded, sped up and then slowed down getting me close to cumming, but would then slow down.

This was the best sex of my life. Her dark brown hair falling down her body following the curves made by her breasts and the look she gave me as I was fucking her was so seductive I could've cummed all over her from the look alone. I got so close to cumming so many times that I couldn't take it anymore and I rolled her over on her back and began to ram my cock as hard and as far into her cunt as I could. I drove it in deep then would grind it in even deeper. She would visibly lose her breathe as my 8 inch cock would fill up every inch of her tight wet cunt. I started to fuck her so hard her boobs were flopping around. I cupped them in my hands hard and continued to fuck her even harder. She started to get louder and started to make soft whispered moans trying not to wake up her friend.

But before long she moaned audibly and her cunt began to tighten around my dick. I felt her getting close to orgasm so I pumped even faster. We both reached orgasm at the same time and she let out a moan loud enough for her friend to wake up. I continued to ram my cock into her even as my cock lost it's erection and then I laid down on top of her sweaty body with my cock still in her cunt. We were completely unaware of Lindsey's friend Kate who at seeing us lying naked with my cock still between Lindsey's legs she had taken her bottom off and started to walk over to us.

I felt a pair of soft breasts press against my back and then I was being kissed on the neck. Lindsey was still lying on her back with her eyes closed completely unaware of what was happening. Kate motioned for me to turn around and as I did so she grabbed the back of my head and put my face right in her wet cunt. I reached around and grabbed her firm ass and began to lick her pussy pressing my face and my tongue as far into her cunt as I could. Her pussy was so delicious as I licked her juices. It wasn't long before my cock was again hard.

As I licked her she lifted her left and gently rapped in around my head and neck. She was loving this. I stood up and in one motion picked her up by her ass and inserted my cock into her pussy just like I had just done to Lindsey. I lifted her up and then slowly pushed my cock deep into her pussy. We didn't take our time. I fucked her standing there for a couple minutes then returned her to the ground. I grabbed her and put her on all fours. I took my dick and found her cunt from behind and began to fuck her tight pussy from behind. We fucked for who knows how long until I could start to feel her tighten just as Lindsey had around my cock

I saw her arch her back and so I grabbed her blonde goddess hair and rammed my penis even deeper into her little college cunt. As we did this Lindsey had gotten horny again and went up to Kate and put her cunt in from of Kate and Kate obediently started to lick Lindsey's pussy. We fucked each other for what seemed like forever until we all fell to the ground exhausted. It had started to grow dark and so we all exchanged our numbers, but all knew we would probably never see each other again, but I won't forget that eventful day in the woods.