Trip Of A Lifetime Or Was It?

Story Info
Maria goes to Thailand.
9.7k words
4.18
73.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submarie
submarie
120 Followers

They had been together 5 years, most of them happy. Maria was a tall woman, 5'10 without shoes. Brunette hair to her shoulders, dark brown eyes and slim figure. She was rapidly approaching her 35th Birthday, with a failed marriage behind her; she had recently started seeing a man she worked with. Her partner, Glenn who was 45, had also been married and had left his wife for this tall, attractive woman. He was slim and about the same height as Maria. He thought that they would grow old together, little did he know about the other man.

Maria sat at the kitchen table looking at the Travel invoice that had arrived that morning; she had no idea that Glenn had booked a holiday for them. It was a place she had wanted to visit for a long time, she looked at the hotel brochure and travel guide that came with the invoice and thought 3 weeks in Thailand, maybe that would take her mind off Jason the guy she had been seeing for a month and who worked with her. Jason was younger than Glenn and was a lot taller to which had been the initial attraction. She had only intended to go for an after work drink with him but she had found herself in a hotel room with him, in bed letting him fuck her. She had not been with anyone like him before, he was dominant and his cock was bigger at 8 inches than any she had experienced before. He had made her cum over and over as he fucked her, and had even fingered her ass. That was certainly different she thought to her self.

She thought about Glenn, how sweet he was, doing so much for her and she felt guilty. She knew it would devastate him to find out about Jason, but she had made her mind up to tell him. She was so unsure of how she felt; did she want the sweet one or the one who was powerful in bed?

"I don't know what I'm going to do" she said out loud to herself. She looked at the resort in the brochure, The Cliff Beach Hotel, 4 stars with all the amenities you could want. It was only 5 minutes walk from the centre of Patong on the Island of Phuket. It looked like Patong was where the action was, the night life. Bars, Clubs and Discos. She looked at the travel guide and saw that there was a lot of entertainment of an adult nature including a few Shemale establishments. She had read about them on the internet when she was daydreaming about a visit to Thailand. The pictures on the web were of scantily clad girls who were really guys. Some, apparently had even had a complete sex change, others were on hormones and actually had tits. Strange world she had said to herself numerous times. She had also found sites with information on the Go Go bars and clubs and wondered what went on in those; the information was a little sketchy to say the least.

"Three weeks in Thailand and only 2 weeks before we are due to go, what am I going to do?" She was talking to herself again, something she did when she was worried. "I have to make a decision soon don't I?"

She decided to go shopping and buy herself some bikinis and maybe a few other clothes for the trip, deciding she would think about Glenn and Jason later.

++++++++++++++

Glenn was sat in his car, wondering if the travel documents had come through yet. He had arranged this for Maria, who he loved. She had always wanted to go to Thailand and now they were both going in 2 weeks. He had been told by Nick a guy at work that Patong was quite a wild place at night but had beautiful beaches and loads of shops and market stalls. Maria would be able to indulge in her favourite pastime, retail therapy. She would think she was in heaven, all those cheap designer clothes, even if they were copies!

He drove home, looking forward to seeing Maria's reaction. He believed that this holiday would do them both good. Being able to relax and spend some quality time together. He wondered what had been troubling Maria for the last few days, she didn't seem herself or maybe it was his imagination. She had not wanted to make love much recently, maybe she was exhausted. She had been working too much recently, even having nights away to get a contract completed, or so she had said. The break will do us both good he said to himself.

He arrived home, earlier than usual and expected to find Maria there. He went into the kitchen and saw the note she had left. 'Thanks for the lovely surprise, gone shopping to buy something to wear!' He hoped she would buy something skimpy as he loved her dressing like that; she wore short skirts and tight tops most of the time, even to work. When they had been away before she had been quite a show off and had got lots of admiring looks from guys and several glares from the wives or girlfriends.

He walked upstairs and into the bedroom, on the floor were several items of Maria's, clothes and underwear. He thought to himself 'she's been sorting out again, I wonder what she's throwing out this time?' He picked up a few things, bras, knickers and even some suspender (garter) belts. They looked like they had recently been worn. They weren't Maria's usual underwear; these were the sort she wore for special occasions. The sort she wore when she was in a sexy mood.

"We really must get a laundry basket" Glenn said to himself. He picked the undies up and then noticed the crotch in some of the knickers was stained and crusty. He knew instantly what the stains were, it was cum!

"Oh god no" was all he could say. He knew Maria had been seeing someone else; after all they hadn't made love for several weeks, had they? He looked at the others and saw they were the same. Then he picked a skirt up. He hadn't seen this one before, it was a red Lycra mini skirt, shorter than her normal skirts and this had stains, similar to the knickers down the front. He held the skirt and knickers in his hands, tears forming in his eyes.

+++++++++++++

Maria had walked all round the city centre, feeling happy, thinking about the trip. She had bought several summer skirts, all mini length and tops to go with them. She had tried them all on and liked the look, the skirts showed her long legs and the tops were revealing, showing a lot of cleavage. 'Bikini's next' and went to a swimwear shop. Here she chose 4 bikinis's all string style, thin straps and sides, all with a thong bottom. She tried these on and the assistant complemented her on her choice. "They will get you a good all over tan and not leave many lines!" They both laughed.

On leaving the swimwear shop she saw a new Lingerie shop had opened opposite. 'LINGERIE UNLIMITED' She went across and peeped in through the window, there were racks of bras, knickers, suspender belts and lots of different stockings. Entering the shop she browsed the racks and found 3 bras she liked, front fastening, push up style. Then she saw something even more risqué a shelf bra, with ½ cup she asked if she could get a fitting, the assistant measured her at 36C/D. she had gone up a size! She chose 2 of these shelf style bras, black and red with matching thongs.

She was thinking about Jason and that he would love them. She was a little sad that Glenn hadn't been her first thought but he didn't do it for her in that way, not like Jason, she doubted the undies would stay on long once he saw them. She had a tingle between her legs and knew she would have to see him and his cock soon.

She decided she had spent enough and went home, wondering if Glenn was back from work yet. She hadn't had chance to tidy up and hoped he hadn't gone into the bedroom. Knowing her clothes were strewn across the floor. Glenn was tidy and would put them in a pile by the washing machine. Hopefully if he was home and found them he wouldn't look too closely, knowing several items were those she had worn with Jason when he had given her a cum bath. Did she really let him do that? His cock spurting all over her and the clothes she had thrown off. Luckily he was still had enough left to fill her pussy! The sex between them was electrifying!

Glenn's car was in it usual place when she arrived home. She grabbed her bags from the back seat and went in to the house.

"Glenn where are you? You're home early today."

"I'm up here, in the bedroom" came the reply

Oh god he was already in the bedroom, hoping he hadn't been there long she went up the stairs.

"Thank you for that lovely surprise, I was thrilled when the postman brought the travel documents, you really are a lovely man"

She entered the bedroom and saw Glenn sat on the edge of the bed, tears running down his face and his body shaking. In his hands she saw her new red skirt and also several pairs of knickers. She knew what he had found!

"What are these?" he said holding the clothes up, thrusting them towards her.

"What do you mean, they are my clothes you know that!"

"They are covered in cum stains is what I meant. We haven't had sex for ages so the cum cant be mine cant it?"

"I don't know what you mean" she said already knowing her face was flushing giving with guilt.

"Don't take me for an idiot. I know cum stains when I see them, who is he? Who are you seeing?"

Maria knew her secret was out and that it wasn't any good denying it. "I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you, and I haven't been seeing him long, honestly. I never meant it to be more than after work drinks"

"Not that Jason guy that has been working with you?"

"Yes" was all she could say. She felt tears rising and then they were running down her cheeks. She had hurt someone who had been so good to her.

Glenn threw the clothes at her "Thanks bitch" and he stormed out, down the stairs the front door slamming behind him. She heard his car start and the squeal of tyres as he drove off.

+++++++++++

She sat at the kitchen table, staring at the tickets and brochures. It had been 12 days since she had last seen Glenn. He had his phone switched off and none of his friends knew where he was. She had called his office to be told he was out of town working, they would not tell her where.

She had decided not to see Jason until she could sort herself out, hoping that she and Glenn Could sit and talk and maybe decide what to do. She had packed all her clothes for the trip and also packed a case for Glenn, hoping he might go with her. Inside she knew he wasn't going to call and he wouldn't be going with her to London the following day.

She woke the next day, with a start looking at the empty space beside her. She had an hour before the taxi would arrive. She was going on the trip with or without Glenn. She checked her tickets, passport and travellers cheques. She had to get some of Thai bath at the airport and then she was set. There was still time for Glenn to call, she had tried his mobile one last time and left a message.

An hour later the taxi arrived, she still hadn't heard from him and doubted she would now. The driver collected her cases and put them in the car. She took a look around and closed the front door behind her.

The local airport was 20 minutes away and she had checked the flight would be on time. Arriving at the check in desk, she handed her tickets, passport to the desk operator. Who after the formalities wished her a "Good flight"? She wouldn't have top worry about checking in again at Heathrow, she was cleared through to Phuket, with an hour wait at Bangkok for the connection.

The journey was a long one and Maria slept for a lot of the time, the Thai 747 was full and she had a couple sat next her, going to Thailand for their honeymoon. They said there farewells at Bangkok and Maria wondered if she would ever get married again.

The flight arrived at Phuket, she saw the weather was sunny, it didn't look as if had rained for a while.

The doors opened and she walked in to the terminal, even through the walkway she could feel the humidity, it must be very high she thought.

The trip to Patong took about 40 minutes. The mini bus was air-conditioned which was a relief. The scenery was breathtaking, palms and rubber plantations. The locals going about their daily routine. Motorbikes, mini buses and taxis everywhere.

The hotel was at the edge of Patong on a hillside, steep roads and paths leading to each of the annexes. The reception was not air-conditioned and Maria was getting very sticky, almost as soon as she got out of the mini bus. She was welcomed with a drink and a necklace of purple orchids, the flower of Thailand. Everyone was smiling and saying hello, truly the Land of smiles.

She was shown to her room, her case already inside. A large basket of fruit and complimentary drinks on the table. The room was large and so was the bed. There was a mini bar, TV and telephone. The bathroom was spacious and everything looked so clean.

She decided to sleep before the welcome meeting, scheduled for 5pm that evening. The bed was comfortable; the only thing missing was someone next to her in it.

She awoke at 3, had a drink and went to get something to eat at the coffee bar. A club sandwich and a coke later she went to the reception and met the tour rep. His name was Kim and he was local. He overloaded her with information and details of trips and excursions, he also asked where Glenn was and she made an excuse that he hadn't been able to get away. He told her a lot about the night life and suggested she might like to avoid some areas, those with the sex clubs in particular. He showed her on a map where the Gay area was and also where the 'Lady boys or Katoey' could be found.

Maria decided she would go into Patong later and have a Thai meal and then wander around. Arriving on a Friday, Kim had suggested a visit to the night market, where she could get fake designer clothes, watches and perfumes.

The Tuk-Tuk from the front of the hotel was an experience, a small pick up with a metal roof, the back fitted with seats and lots of bright coloured lights. It was still humid but the breeze blowing through the open sides was cooling. Maria had decided to wear a white top with shoestring straps and a blue mini skirt. She decided to wear some sensible shoes, 2 ½ inch heels and under her clothes was wearing a thong and a lacy bra.

The Tuk-Tuk dropped her in Soi Bangla, the centre of the night life where the bars and restaurants were situated. Already the Lights were all on and loud music filled the air. Sounds coming form every direction. She found a restaurant that Kim had said was reasonably priced and was air-conditioned. She ordered a chicken curry with sticky rice and a Carlsberg. She sat looking through the front widows, watching more and more people arrive in the area. The bars were already busy and people were shopping at the various stalls alongside the road. She saw a few very tall oriental looking women walking past, the waiter saying"Katoey" Lady boys, she looked again and apart from the height they looked like females!

"What a place this is?" she said to herself.

Leaving the restaurant around 9 pm she found herself wandering around taking in the sights sounds and smells of the place. She had been approached several times by tiny little Thai men with photograph albums in their hands. She looked at the first and saw naked women doing this with their bodies. All were trying to get her to visit their particular club.

"Come see sexy lady show, best in Patong" everywhere she walked they said similar things to her. She found if you ignored them they would leave you alone.

Soon her throat was dry and her body was sticky, Maria decided to get a drink. Looking around she saw a row of bars down a side street, there were crowds of people there watching locals dance on a bar top. She went and sat at one of these bars and ordered a Carlsberg. She would have to watch what she was drinking she didn't want to get drunk on her first night there.

Sitting watching the dancers, Maria realised they were all she males, lady boys. They were all dressed in revealing outfits, either tiny dresses or skirts and tops that didn't leave much to the imagination. Their tits looked real enough, most had a good cleavage and long slim legs. One of them came over and sat next to her.

"Hello I'm Siri" she said in a quite deep and husky voice." Where you from?"

"England and I'm Maria"

"You on own or with someone?"

"I'm on my own actually, my partner didn't come with me he stayed in England"

"Never mind Siri will keep you company if you like, buy me a drink please?"

Maria asked the girl behind the bar to get Siri a drink; she poured large vodka into a glass and added a small amount of coke. Siri suggested Maria have one to as it was very refreshing. Before she could say no the drink was there in front of her. "cheers" they said to each other as they raised their glasses.

Maria was soon feeling a little light headed; several vodkas had been ordered and drank. If she had been taking notice the bar girl was pouring very large amounts of vodka into her glass and only small ones into Siri's.

"Have you ever been to Thailand before" Siri asked her.

"No this is my first time here; I have always wanted to visit though."

"Have you ever met a ladyman before?"

"No I haven't you are the first"

"You are very pretty Maria and very tall, you ladyman too? She said laughing.

"No I'm not" Maria replied angrily.

"I am sorry, didn't mean upset you"

"That's ok, I know I am very tall but in Europe there are lots of tall women like me"

"You want a guide to show you around?"

Maria didn't really want a guide but she didn't want to upset Siri either, after all she had been nice to her and even bought her several drinks.

"Yes why not" she said feeling very light-headed by now.

"What you want to do then and I take you"

"I'd like to see the night market if that's ok?"

"Yes come on with me, I show, I take"

They walked up Bangla road to the top and Maria saw more market stalls than she had ever seen before, all lit up, lots of fellow tourists browsing.

Siri took hold of Maria's arm and took her around the stalls. There were so many. Siri eventually paused next to one selling clothes, it had a tent behind it. She spoke to the girl behind the table and they both laughed. Maria wondered what they were laughing at and hoped it wasn't anything to do with her.

The market girl then showed Maria several skirts all made of a really shinny material. Siri said "Try them on, I think they suit Maria."

They both went into the tent at the back and before Maria could say anything Siri was undoing her skirt and pulling it down. The market girl brought drinks in and placed them on a table.

"Drink for the English Lady."

Her skirt was around her ankles and Siri was lifting her feet up removing it. Maria noticed she had quite big hands but the skin was soft and smooth.

Siri handed Maria a black mini skirt and she stepped into it, It was very short just covering her ass and she was sure you would be able to see her knickers.

"Lovely skirt for lovely lady" Siri said smiling.

"Bit short isn't it?" Maria asked

"No just right for you and your long legs, you buy get good price for you."

"I don't know, Siri it's very short even for me"

"You buy, you look good, wear it now yes"

Maria didn't want to offend her and said "Ok I will buy it"

Siri then handed Maria the drink from the table and she drank it all in one go.

"Next a top for you, to go with your new skirt, one to match"

"I don't know, I have loads of clothes with me already"

"These are what all the girls are wearing now"

Siri put her hands on Maria's shoulders and lifted the top off, pulling it over her head. Maria's head was really light now and she just let Siri take it off.

"Black or white top for the lady" the market girl said.

"Both" Siri suggested

"Here latest design from Hong Kong" She handed Siri a tiny silk top, with shoe string straps in black.

Maria slipped it over her arms and pulled it down her body with some help from Siri. It was very low cut and showed her bra at the sides and front. Siri pulled it up again but left it over Maria's head, Maria tired to pull it further but she couldn't manage it. Then she felt a hand undo her bra and it was pulled off. The top was pulled back down my Siri.

submarie
submarie
120 Followers