Trip Of A Lifetime Or Was It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submarie
submarie
120 Followers

Upa said "you been with black man before?"

"No, never. There aren't very many where I live in England."

"They good got big cock for fucky fill you right up."

Maria knew that the guys were attracted to them because of the way they were dressed and wondered if they that was the only reason they had come over.

The guy talking to her said "I'm John-Paul and I am from Amsterdam."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Maria and I'm from England, south west England.

"Let's go dance and get to know each other."

"Yes I'd like that, but I haven't been dancing for a long time so be patient with me please."

"Don't worry just follow me and do what I do, it will soon come back"

they went on to the floor and danced. Maria soon got into the music and was moving in time to it. She was conscious of her skirt and her tits bouncing up and down but John-Paul seemed not to notice. Several other girls were dressed in similar clothes to her so she soon started to relax.

After a few dances, they went back to the bar, John-Paul picking up the glasses and taking them to a table at the side of the club, It was quite dark here and there were only a few people sat near them. They were soon joined by Upa and her guy, who introduced himself as Ruud.

They Chatted when they could, the music so loud as to prevent most conversation. The guys bought them several more drinks and Maria was soon feeling a little light headed again.

'Not again' she said to her self but then thought 'Oh well they seem nice guys and they haven't tried anything on yet.'

They were soon all dancing again, Maria saw Upa being held close by Ruud. The music changed tempo and a slow number began playing. John-Paul pulled Maria in close and held her tight. His hands immediately going on to her ass. He pulled her hips closer and she could feel him against her crotch. He started to move his hips and guided her hips so they moved together. Some would say 'dirty dancing' Maria thought to herself. She felt him start to thrust himself at her and could feel his cock growing against her. It felt very big and it ground more and more into her. He positioned himself so that it was at pussy level, he knew what to do to get her turned on. As they danced he lowered his mouth to hers and started to kiss her. Soon he had his tongue flicking in and out of her mouth, this always made her melt and she knew where it would lead.

The tempo of the music changed again and the lights became a little brighter and she realised her skirt was over her stockings, due to the movements of them dancing.

He took her hand and led her back to the table. Upa and Ruud were already there and they were kissing too. Ruud had his hand up Upa's dress and she wasn't doing anything to stop him. Maria could just see his hand was rubbing her pussy. She couldn't take her eyes off that. She had never seen anyone else being felt up before. John-Paul seemed to sense what she was looking at and pulled her down on to the seat and started kissing her too. It wasn't long before he had his hand up her skirt and was stroking the flesh above her stocking tops. Then it was on her pussy and pulling at the thong which broke in his hand. He yanked again and then it was gone and he held it in his hand so she could see.

"There, no obstructions now. You naughty slut. You are a hot one aren't you girl?"

"I don't know what you mean" was all she could say."

"Look at your clothes and that thong wasn't even worth wearing. Now was it?"

"No I suppose not, I only got these clothes last night in the market. Id never wear them at home."

"I bet if you had a black boyfriend you would." He said laughing and pushing his hand back under her skirt. His fingers found her pussy and started to rub and then enter her. She was very wet and she knew it. He continued to finger her and she started to moan and felt herself building to an orgasm. John-Paul knew he had her where he wanted her and decided he would spend the rest of his time in Phuket with her. She was a hotty. And she would soon learn that black cock was the best. He'd share her with Ruud and she'd beg for more. So would the Thai slut. They would stretch them and make them beg them to stop.

He reached down and unzipped his fly. "Go on Maria open it up and feel a real man's cock. Then you can suck it, cant you?"

"mmmmm yes I want to" she heard her voice say.

She held a cock so much bigger than any white one, it must be at least 10 inches she thought. She looked at Upa and saw her already sucking her guy. And Maria soon joined her sucking John-Paul. He was enormous and she found it hard to get much into her mouth. She wasn't even worried that they were in public. She had already done it once in a club so why worry. Upa had said earlier it was a liberal place and that a lot of things went on in there. She now knew what she had meant. John–Paul placed his hands on her head and started to thrust in and out, he was fucking her mouth and she was letting him. It was really turning her on and she felt herself leaking on to her skirt.

"That's it suck it for me make me cum and then drink it. I am going to show you how black men fuck white sluts like you. You will be begging me to stop before the night is over and you will want to feel it inside you again and again. You will crave my cock."

Listening to him saying those things caused her to cum again without being touched. She almost bit his cock as she came and he seemed to like her running her teeth over his shaft, The cock jerked and spurted more thick cum into her mouth. She swallowed hard and almost managed to get it all down her throat but some dribbled out of the corner of her mouth, dripping on to her top.

"Mmmmm girl you suck real good and I like the drops on your top, shows you are a slut doesn't it?"

"Yes I feel like one right now"

"Does that thought turn you on, do you like feeling like a slut? Looks like your little Thai friend is one too." He pointed at Upa and Ruud.

Her tits were out and she had cum dripping on to them from her mouth and his cock, which also looked to be around 10 inches long, but not as thick as John-Paul's. To Maria, the sight of Upa with cum covered tits and a huge black cock inches from her face was very erotic. And she wondered if she had looked like that when she was sucking cock. All around her there were flashes of bare skin, tits, legs and cocks too. It seemed like a giant brothel or something similar.

John-Paul pulled Maria over to him and sat her on his lap. His cock was still out and erect. She wanted it in her and so did John-Paul. He pulled her skirt up and found her hole with his fingers, then he guided his cock to the lips and pushed it in. Maria felt it spreading her lips and then it was going inside stretching her like no other cock ever had, it hurt a bit like the first time she had been fucked when she was 15.

She was soon riding his cock like her life depended on it. She looked over and saw Ruud fucking Upa doggy fashion, having her bent forward over the table. There were a few guys standing watching them. The music stopped for a moment and Maria heard someone say "Look they were right most of the girls in here are whore and sluts."

Maria had never been called any names before and the words made her think about what she was doing. 'Was she a slut now? Would she crave this when she got home like he had said' All she knew was that she loved the cock inside her and what feelings it was giving her. She had never cum so many times. She could feel the juices leaking from her pussy on to John-Paul.

"you are a horny little slut aren't you?" he said into her ear and she just nodded. Looking over at Upa her tits shaking as Ruud thrust in and out. She was so horny she would have done almost anything at that moment. She was in heaven a huge cock inside her, causing wave after wave to wash over her.

"Oh fuck me, please fuck me."

"Don't worry im going to fuck you until you can't stand and then fuck you some more. You are going to beg me to stop."

He grabbed her hips and started to lift her up and down, thrusting his cock deeper and deeper. Then with a final thrust he came flooding her cunt with cum.

"Take that slut and there's a lot more to come yet."

Ruud was grunting as he filled Upa with cum and she was moaning loudly. The guys watching all cheered. Some were openly playing with themselves. What a place was all she could think.

"Now we will swap and you can go with Ruud, he will love your cunt or maybe even your ass."

John-Paul went over to Upa and he shoved his cock deep into her making her jump and scream. Ruud got Maria bent over the table and lifted her skirt even higher, he spanked her ass several times and then fingered her rubbing the juices over her ass. He positioned himself so that his cock was pointing straight at her ass and started to push it in. It hurt so much as he went in Maria screamed and started to cry. He didn't stop until he was right up inside her and then he started a steady in and out motion. Maria was soon moving back and forth her tits bouncing with every thrust, they eventually popped right out of her top, and there were loud cheers when this happened.

She was getting used to the feeling of his cock buried in her ass and it wasn't feeling so bad. She started to push back as he thrust in. His hand reached round and started to rub her clit. This drove her to cum again and she felt the juices run down her legs. She was a whore, at least she felt like one. Being watched made her even more excited, it was true she was a show off just like she had been told. Ruud began to really pound her ass and he grabbed her hips and went as deep as he could, filling her virgin ass with his cum. All her holes had been filled now and she had a feeling it wouldn't be the last time. He pulled out and she didn't feel her hole close as it did when she went to the bathroom.

"There how do you feel having a black cock in your ass, its still open it must want more" Ruud said in her ear.

Maria didn't know what would happen next and she was so hot and exhausted she just stayed bent over the table with her skirt over her hips. She then felt another cock going into her ass and this one was almost as big as Ruud's had been. She looked over her shoulder and saw another black guy she didn't know fucking her ass. He didn't last long before, he to emptied his cum into her. She was now feeling a bit sore then and stood up pulling her skirt down. She was very wobbly on her feet and had to sit down.


She saw John-Paul grab Upa's hips and thrust hard he was buried in her ass now. Maria wondered if she had been fucked anally before.

She was in a daze and felt like she cum everywhere, it was all down the front of her stockings from her pussy and down the back from her ass, she also had it on her top and it was drying forming a crust. She felt it on her chin and mouth too.

Looking around the crowd of guys had gone, as had the strange black man who had fucked her ass moments before. She looked at other tables and saw girls being fucked and guys having their cocks sucked. It was going on everywhere. Tits, cocks, ass and legs on show. No one taking much notice. A few guys were avidly watching couples fuck and playing with their cocks.

"This would never happen in England" she said to John-Paul.

"Only in the red light district in Amsterdam" He replied.

To be continued...

submarie
submarie
120 Followers