Trip, Slip, Unusual Bonding Pt. 01

Story Info
3 Flatmates can't stop 'falling' into each other.
4.3k words
4.47
53.9k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene 1

Nick ruffled his hair as water poured out of the shower head at high velocity, warming his body up on that cold morning. As he rubbed the hair gel he used as body soap all over his wet, toned chest muscles, he glanced to the side and noticed that he had forgotten to pull over the shower curtain. Indeed, there was no shower curtain at all; he had forgotten that Shana, one of his flatmates, had taken down the previous one, and had yet to go get the replacement.

Naked, dripping wet, and slowly working his way down his own body with the foamy gel in hand - Nick's mind began to wander to thinking about his flatmates in a perverted, sexual way. As one does. He first thought of Shana, how her chocolate skin flattered her delicate, petite curves, and made her bright orange eyes always gave a careful, kind look. Nick's member twitched a little thinking about her.

After that, of course, his mind wandered to their second flatmate, Destiny. Destiny was a lot more careless in her choice of attire around the apartment. Unlike Shana, who would usually wear sporty jeans and a jacket, Destiny would strut around in nothing but a tank top and a pair of short shorts - or sometimes even just her panties.

Nick's member stiffened right to attention thinking about that. All those subtle glimpses of Destiny's body, some of which had to be intentional teases, had driven him wild during their time together. Nick then recalled, of course, that Destiny would occasionally 'forget' to wear a bra, and on days where a cold breeze could wander through the house, her ample nipples would stand to attention like a pair of pop-up thermometers.

Nick resisted the urge to go near his own loins, for he had yet to wash his legs and back. He reached over to grab a bar of soap from the rack, but it slipped from his fingers, and by the magic of soap physics, the bar of animal fats flew out of his hand and ricocheted across the room, landing who-knows-where. Nick grumbled for a moment, turning off the shower head and stepping out of the bathtub to look for it.

At that moment, while Nick was standing the bathroom door, it opened with no warning. Nick froze as he looked at the intruder - it was none other than Shana, standing before him in nothing but a white bra and panties, holding a stack of towels in front of her - and looking at her phone perched on top of the towels.

It took a split second for her to react, and react she did: she let out a squeal, causing Nick to take a single, surprised step back. At that moment, his front foot slid on a puddle of water on the linoleum floor!

Luckily for nick, he landed on his own set of towels that he had put beside the bathtub. However, at that moment, Shana reacted instinctively, extending one hand to try and catch Nick as he was falling. She managed to grab one of his arms, clutching it tightly - too tightly, in fact, as she was then dragged down with him! The towels Shana was carrying went flying, and the phone got a few seconds of air time before landing on top of them. The first in a line of improbable events then occurred.

Shana was not wearing good underwear that day - they were clean, yes, but they were also an older pair, and as such were not 'structurally sound'. At the exact time of the fall, Nick was still also completely erect, his throbbing, hard member being completely exposed. The moment Shana fell on top of him, there was a tough resistance in her groin. Her panties were pushed to the breaking point as Nick's member went straight for her feminine flower like a heat-seeking missile. The thin layer of fabric between them proved to be no obstacle either way, as due to the angle and force of Shana's fall, his rock-hard cock broke straight through!

Shana collapse on top of Nick, stopping herself just of headbutting him as her whole body tensed up. The two of them lay there, frozen, inches away from each other and joined at the hip.

Somehow, by some miracle, Nick had managed to fully penetrate Shana, down to the hilt, tearing a hole through her underwear in the process.

"What-" he exclaimed.

"How-" she whimpered.

"We-!" they both spluttered out.

"I am s-so sorry!" Shana said. "I need to get off- I mean up!"

Shana attempted to lift herself off of Nick without using her arms - both of those had shot up to her chest instinctively. As she tried to get up, however, the panties got caught around the middle of Nick's member, unknowingly creating a minor elastic effect that was destined to pull Shana back down. Therefore, when Shana attempted to stand straight up, she slipped once again on the puddle of water beneath them.

Nick grunted, hard, as Shana came back down. Shana clenched her teeth, suppressing her own sounds. For a second time, Nick went balls-deep in to her tight, moist cunt.

"Oh no, I- hang on!" Shana exclaimed.

Shana extended both her arms from her body, grabbing the nearest surfaces - a radiator pole and the bathroom sink. Of course, the attempt to pull herself up failed, this time due to the moisture from the shower steam making all the surfaces slippery.

Shana fell down, once more, on to Nick. He grunted again, rolling his head back slightly. He couldn't help but lay there, waves of uncontrolled pleasure coursing up his entire body.

Shana made three more attempts to stand up, each time slipping, banging her knees against the floor and sending ripples of arousal throughout their bodies. Every time, Shana would panic a little more, making the cycle continue. Unfocused, Shana didn't notice when her breasts popped out of her brassiere, her tiny brown nipples free for Nick to witness for the first time.

Indeed, Nick felt an intense shockwave building inside him.

"Shana, wait-!"

"I'll fix this Nick, just-"

"I can't-"

"-wait a second-"

"- hold it!"

Nick managed to grit his teeth and seal his lips, concealing most of his deepest, most primal growl yet. The final time Shana fell upon his lap, he thrust upwards to meet her hips half way, his throbbing cock erupting like a volcano in to Shana's tightening pussy.

Shana froze in shock once again, squeezing her legs together reflexively. Her mind went blank, and she stared into space as she was filled with immense warmth from Nick's semen.

The two of them, still joined at the waist, stared blankly at each other for a good half a minute. Eventually, Nick broke the silence.

"Roll sideways to get off me."

"Ah, right... yeah..." Shana sheepishly said, nodding in agreement.

From then on, Nick and Shana cleaned each other up using one of the many, many towels now scattered around the bathroom. Both did so in complete silence. When they were done, Nick wrapped himself in a towel, nodded at Shana, and simply said;

"Enjoy your shower. Forgive me"

And let her be. Shana covered her face, flush with a mix of embarrassment and excitement.

---

Scene 2

Destiny sighed, rolling over on top of her bed. Little was interesting her at that moment - she was too bored to sit down and really do anything, an interesting paradox that left only one solution. Destiny allowed her mind to wander a little bit as she slowly began to caress her own body; working her hands down her chest, giving her nipples a little tug through her shirt to make them stand up on end, rubbing her navel with the palms of her hands, and indeed, sliding a hand down her shorts. Slipping a finger over the gentle lips of her tender pussy, Destiny sighed.

As her mind wandered, she came to fantasise about her flatmates. First, there was Nick. From how Nick looked in those breezy tops of his, he certainly had a physique she desired. For the moment, however, she didn't feel like fantasising about him. Instead, her thoughts turned to Shana.

Shana had everything Destiny wanted in a woman, and if only she could say it. She twirled a finger through her own hair as she thought about Shana's body and mind in a way much like Nick had. Taking matters into her own hands, Destiny ripped off her shorts and panties in one swoop, tossing them across the floor. She got up off her bed, opened her bottom dresser drawer, and took out her equipment of choice - a vibrator, controlled wirelessly by a small controller with only two buttons - faster, and slower.

Gently teasing herself, Destiny played with her smooth pussy lips, caressing the pink skin softly with one hand; with the other, she slowly dipped the inactive vibrator in and out of her own wet hole using the other hand.

Just as she was about to get serious, there was a knock on the door.

In a mad scramble, Destiny jumped to attention.

"Yeah?" she called.

"It's me," Shana replied from beyond the door. "Can we talk for a minute?"

In the mad dash to get presentable, Destiny quickly pulled a pair of panties up her legs - having no time to stash the vibrator itself, it had to be left in there.

"Sure, just a sec!"

Right as she was about to grab the door handle, Destiny remembered that she was holding the vibrator remote in her other hand. Quickly, she stuffed it under her duvet, then went back to the door.

Destiny invited Shana into her room. Freshly showered, still wearing a towel and having damp hair, Shana wandered into the room, twirling her fingers around nervously. Destiny's heart skipped a beat or two as Shana brushed past her on the way in.

"I need to tell you something," Shana began. "Something happened earlier... between Nick and I."

Destiny looked confused, making an inquisitorial "Oh?".

"When I went to go get showered, we... well, we had an accident."

"Oh... huh? Did you two fight over the hot water again?"

Shana sighed, covering her face with her hands.

"It's nothing like that... it's something that... well, it's embarrassing to say, really."

Destiny went from confusion, to concern, to utter shock within about three seconds: Shana decided to sit on Destiny's bed, right on top of where she had stashed-

"Uh! What... is it?" Destiny said loudly, in a desperate attempt to startle Shana away from *that* spot.

"We... well... we had a bit of a hard situation..."

Destiny made a yelp as Shana sat down on top of the remote control. By the way she had pressed down on it, she of course had hit the 'faster' button. And the longer it was held, the more intense this would get.

"The floor was very slippery, it was all wet..."

Destiny squealed, clenching her legs together in a very unsubtle way. Shana looked at her, confused, interrupting her own story.

"What?" Destiny blurted out, half laughing. "Go on, I won't judge."

Shana blinked twice, then cleared her throat. Each second was a nightmare for Destiny, who could already feel her insides wettening and the vibration increasing beyond her usual tolerance range.

"We somehow ended up falling... well, slipping, in such a way that we..."

Destiny bit her tongue and tried to take a step towards the bed. Shana looked around, confused even further by the increasingly loud buzzing noise that Destiny seemed to be emitting. Destiny suddenly clamped her hands to her crotch, trying to suppress the signal by any means, not realising that Shana could very blatantly see her.

"Destiny are you quite alright? I didn't interrupt you on anything, did I?"

As she said that, Shana began to stand up. Destiny, however, started to fall over like a mighty oak: experience would show that she gets extremely powerful orgasms that leave her legs numb, and this was no exception! She collapsed forward, instinctively extending her arms out to try and catch her own fall - aimed directly for Shana, of course. The second highly improbable event of the day then took place.

The momentum carrying Destiny forward caused her arms to catch on Shana - more specifically, her towel. Stripping Shana completely naked in one fell swoop, the two of them collapsed onto the bed, Destiny unintentionally pinning Shana down with her body weight. The forward force didn't stop there, however: combined with the intense level of vibration now coming from the toy, the vibrator popped right out of Destiny's pussy - in fact, it flew straight out of her underwear. The wire to the receiver kept it attached to Destiny's undies superficially, but the actual vibrator itself rolled down between them.

As if by fate, the two girls' bodies perfectly complemented each other at this angle. The vibrator became lodged between the two girls' pussies, resting snugly right below their respective clits! To anyone watching, the two of them would have seemed like a perfect yin-yang, with Destiny's shapely, fair-skinned body pressed exactly against Shana's delightfully darkened one.

"OH!" Destiny squealed.

"Fuck!" Shana yelled out in surprise. "What- how- what is happeniiiiiing!"

Shana's voice trailed off, becoming incredibly high pitched as the improbably accurate vibrator sent massive waves in to her most sensitive area. Destiny was no better, as her clit was already full of blood and sensitive to begin with. The two of them could barely move, not least of which was due to Destiny's legs haven given out completely - the moment she had fallen on top of Shana, she had had an involuntary orgasm, and only just realised it now for how sensitive she was.

"Shana- I- can't-"

"I- can't- believe-" Shana sputtered out, welling up with pleasure. "I'm- gonna-"

Shana couldn't even finish her sentence: body-wide extacy erupted from her clit, sending waves of pleasure up and down her spine as her orgasmic pressure, built up from her encounter with Nick, finally released. Destiny felt the wetness growing beneath as Shana released her own pussy juices, spilling out both on to the vibrator, and on to Destiny's own panties.

As Shana erupted in to a massive orgasm, her body, entirely involuntarily, started to rub up against Destiny, only compounding the arousal between the two. Destiny's nipples, much longer and harder, rubbed up against Shana's perfectly small ones, sending secondary spasms of pleasure down both bodies. Both of them were now involuntarily trapped by their own desires, experiencing massive contractions and twitches. About a minute passed of this, and neither of them could possibly hope to escape.

"No- no... y-yes!" Destiny chanted. "I can't handle this!"

"I can't believe it-" Shana cried out. "Again- I- again!!"

Both of them squealed together as they suffered yet another orgasm, this time occurring within seconds of one another. An unbelievable feeling, the two of them started actively grinding their wet cunts together, losing themselves completely and utterly in the moment. Destiny's walls tightened and shook, while Shana's lips quivered and her clit throbbed. Their juices started to blend together as it all leaked out, spilling into Destiny's now fully soaked panties. Some of it started to leak out onto the sheets beneath them, something Destiny could feel happening beneath her.

With a singular moment of clarity, Destiny threw herself off of Shana, and slid her hand under the bed sheets that Shana had been laying on top of. Grabbing it easily, Destiny mashed the 'slow down' button on the vibe controller, finally causing it to settle down, and eventually stop. Relieved, she yanked both parts of the actual vibrator out of her panties, and tossed them across the room with a clattering sound.

Breathing heavily, the two women stared at each other for a good few seconds, attempting to recover. Both of them were flustered, but it was far more noticeable against Destiny's pale skin.

"So..." Destiny begin. "I'll need to wash those sheets, but, you were saying something about Nick?"

---

Scene 3

A few hours had passed, and Nick had heard nary a peep from his two flatmates since he had seen Shana earlier. Some time after his shower, he could've sworn he heard them talking in Shana's room, but he knew better than to pry.

Laying in bed, watching countless videos on his phone, wearing nothing but a pair of fresh boxers and a silky sleeveless blue shirt, Nick's mind wandered again. It wandered back to earlier that very day, where after fantasising about Destiny, he had come face to face (metaphorically speaking) with the intimate details of Shana's body. Her firm, supple body.

Within no time, Nick managed to get himself worked up again. As he was about to lay hands on his member, however, Nick coughed very dryly. Realising he hadn't had anything to drink all day - staying within his room and all that - he decided to postpone his self-pleasure, and to go get a glass of water.

As Nick got up, stretching all his muscles, he failed to notice that the button for his boxers was quite loose, and came undone quite subtly. Leaving his room, he came in to the pitch black hallway, guided only by reflections from a window in the kitchen room straight ahead of him.

Yawning, Nick stretched once again, making his body stiffen up as he walked. An unintentional side effect of his sleepy stretching, of course, was that his fully erect penis just popped right out the front of his boxers.

Not wanting to waste electricity, Nick trusted his instincts in the dark as he turned the corner in to the kitchen, making a right to head for the sink.

It is at this point that we must look at where Destiny is. Destiny had listened to Shana's story earlier, and as she had promised, went to take care of their collective laundry, which was now finished and waiting in the washer. To save on water, Destiny had decided to throw most of her dirty clothes in there along side the towels, including her soaked undergarments. As such, she was now in the kitchen wearing nothing but a pair of socks and a loose-fitting sports top.

As she bent over to get the washing out of the machine and on to the drying rack, she dropped a small colored ball that was in the machine to soften up the load. As it slipped from her grasp and nearly rolled between the washer and the nearest kitchen counter, Destiny bent down to pick it up.

The act of bending over in such a state of undress, with the lights being left off to conserve electricity, left Destiny in quite a bit of slightly unintentional exposure, with her top not even remotely covering her backside from that angle. Her delicate, exposed pussy and tight anus were both completely exposed to the night.

Which leads to the third highly improbable thing to happen on this day.

As Nick entered the kitchen, he leaned to the right, heading straight for the kitchen sink. This placed his fully-erect cock, sticking straight in front of him like the bow of an 18th century ship, directly on course with Destiny's slightly parted, supple, soft pussy lips, which were all too eager to accept their meeting.

Nick stumbled forward slightly during the meeting, his eyes shooting wide open in the dark as his cock was fully enveloped by an unexpectedly warm, welcoming feeling for the second time today.

Destiny gasped in shock as she felt something slip straight inside her cunt, causing her to drop the washing machine orb she had just retrieved. Her toes curled up reflexively as she felt a slight tingle of pleasure travel up her backside.

Nick's eyes were only just now adjusting to the darkness; the momentum he carried while walking forward meant that even after fully hilting Destiny - causing her to let out a tiny, satisfied groan - he bumped in to her with his hips, causing the two of them to tumble forward slightly. Destiny banged her elbows against the floor as she was suddenly forced in a downward-dog type of position, and Nick could barely stabilise himself by placing his hands to either side, catching the washing machine with one hand, and a coffee table with the other. Thus, he saved them from entering a fully prone doggy-style position, but they were joined at the waist nonetheless.

"What... Destiny?" Nick uttered in a state of confusion. "How did we just-"

"I don't know!" Destiny muttered. "Why are you balls deep inside me?!"

12