Trip to a Sea Pt. 02

Story Info
2nd part of the sea trip.
1.3k words
3.14
4k
1
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm glad I kept some contacts at scouts so we can use their cheap bad&breakfast resorts... The room is very pure... just a little furniture and bed but that's all we need... I put bags in the corner and you search for a swimwear...

I watch you undressing and putting on nice bikini...we fucked for an hour on a train but now... I would fuck that hairless pussy again...but the beach was waiting...we took what we need and left the room.

On the beach, everybody knew that we are fresh there...white as a yogurt... I was enjoying looking you. Looking how your breasts want to go out from the swimwear...how they like to be free... looking your camel toe.

I took sun oil and start at your back... You knew exactly what I will do when I'll get to the top lances... I untied them like they hold shoes not a pair if beautiful breasts... but you don't care...you like to be brown...

It becomes hot... from the sun and your body so we went into the water. it was nice, cooling. As usual, i removed my swimwear when we get to deeper water as I like to swim naked.

I just put my swimwear on the wrist when you jumped on me and pushed me under water. When I get out you swim away already...you forced your body full out of water...showing me that you are naked like your mother brought you to the world...

Your white small ass was gorgeous in the reflected sunlight...you turned and swam back to me. I was standing there waiting for you to return.

"You liked what you saw" you asked while your hand reached between my legs and grab my standing dick...

We become one with kisses and my hands were all over your body...I rub your clitoris and gently pushed a finger into your pussy. Cool finger made it feel being hotter than ever. we were both ready when you raised your body and grab me with legs.

My dick found the way to tight pussy he liked so much. Every move we made was felt as something unique. Surrounding water cooled dick down every time I moved out and your pussy was like a fire...hot...horny...cold water made your nipples stand like a trained army man...

I felt them and breasts on my skin...heavenly... we fucked slow, gently...don't know how long when we get near to the finish...you released legs and turn your back to me. I enter slowly into burning pussy while holding your breasts with one arm and rubbing clitoris with other.

Your body soon start to shake in one of those nice, sweet orgasms we both liked...I pushed a few more times to give you that extra finish...you moved away so we lost dick contact and you set it to your ass. We were not quite used doing that but we both new I'm near finish so I enter...you released a pain showing sound when it's head enter your cute ass.

I want to pull it out to avoid pain but you ask me to continue...I fucked your ass with my full length while playing with your pussy. I felt I was close...and so were you...we finished almost together...you felt my dick pulsing deep in your ass while filing it

We stood there for some moments...just enjoying being together...Called and satisfied we went out of the water to fetch some sun and fall in short sleep on the beach...

We fucked most of the time like a rabbit. In the room, under the shower (common for all rooms in the flat), my dick found a way to your pussy even on stairs to dining room...We decided that after dinner we take shower and go out without any more sex...

An hour later we walked on a beach holding hands. We sit in beach bar watching the sun going down...falling into a see. You stand up and walk to the sun, stopped half way and start posing like some supermodel. You were gorgeous with that sun behind. You turned and lift your hairs with both hands.

The sun shined through your easy shirt and disclosure to anybody your body sihuet...Your nipples were like pressed in gentle fabric...you stand there for moments and then return.

"I love you" I said and kiss you gently.

I paid and we went around to old city center...streets become very tight...just for 3 people to pass same time...no light except full moons. You stopped and kissed me with such a passion that my legs become weak and my dick felt claustrophobic in a moment.

You start to move lower and lower with your kisses. Next moment you let my dick free of pants and start to lick and suck it. I closed my eyes and let you do whole the job...You gave me one of the best blowjobs I ever experienced.

"Thank you" was all I could say when you were done and you whisper in my ear.

"You deserved".

We walked for next hour around drinking some drinks and it was almost midnight when I said that I would like to show you where we had a camp when I was at scouts. it was half hour walking on a nearby hill.

When we got there we stand and watch the city full of lights. Here we were alone. I stand behind you and kissed your neck...bite gently your ear...my hands was on your breasts. I moved my hand under shirt while still kissing you...you knew I'll take it off slowly...and I did. I continue kissing your back and when I get to the skirt I just took it down together with your tanga underwear.

I cover your body with kisses and step few steps away. I watched you naked in the moonlight. I could do that forever.

You start to rotate slowly while playing with your breasts with one hand and with a pussy by the other. I watched you playing with your fingers in your horny, wet pussy. You start to breath more intensive and I saw you fill it with four fingers.I undress and get close to you.

I pressed my body on your back and you felt hard dick right at your hand and pussy. You turned head and our lips joined in a powerful kiss while my dick found its way into you...you bend in front until you touched the grass.

Moonlight was shine moon your really perfect ass and pussy that was so wet it makes wetting your legs.I knew that in this position I need to be careful not hit you somewhere... I fucked you with half length and played with your ass with finger .

Two fingers in your ass was just what you needed...You start to pushing back your ass and soon I fucked you with full length of my dick... our sounds was the all that can be heard in the silence of the night...We were close to finish when I stopped and turn you around.

I take you to a nearby tree and pushed you with your back to the stud. I wanted to lick you a little before we would finish...I licked you and pushed my long lounge deep in your extremely hot pussy at one moment and my fingers in the next...

I kept you just before the finish for don't know how long...But at some point, you pushed me and ask me to lay down on grass.I did as you asked and you sit on it in seconds...You fucked me now with full length and we became louder and louder until we finished and your scream of a joy passed the darkness...

You took it out and suck out all that was perhaps stay there...we slept there on the grass for those few hours left from that night...