Trip to Atlanta Ch. 01

Story Info
A Trip to Atlanta with Kim.
1.1k words
4.16
24.9k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A conference for work was coming up in Atlanta, and I was scheduled to attend. I asked Shirley if she wanted to go with me but because of her teaching schedule and the kids in school she would have to stay home. She told me she was sorry but that she was sure I could come up with something to make my trip pleasurable.

I didn't want to go and have to search around for things to do, I may not be able to hook up with anyone, or it may be the end of the week before I do. So I thought it would be better if someone went with me. I thought about Dan but he would have to work, Carolyn but what would she tell her husband. Maybe Carl could go, so I called him but he said he was bogged down with classes.

Then the one person I would want to go with me came to mind, I don't know why I didn't think of her at first, I'll ask Kim, if she can set it up it would be perfect. I called her up and told her what I was thinking, and she was thrilled with the idea. She could reschedule her appointments and it would give her a chance to visit with other cosmetologist there.

We would fly down on Monday, rent a car and check in the hotel. We would have the rest of that day to look around or whatever. During the day Tuesday thru Thursday I would be at the conference and Kim would have the car. Then we would fly back Friday.

I had everything arranged and picked up Kim on my way to the airport. I rang her doorbell and she opened the door immediately, she was all smiles. Kim grabbed me and gave me a big kiss. She told me she had been ready for hours. She was dressed in a blue business suit, with a short brown wig that set her caramel skin tone off, and she looked stunning. I grabbed her bags and we were off for our week's adventure.

Kim held my hand as we walked thru the airport, and she snuggled up close on the airplane, we could have been any happily married couple.

In Atlanta we picked up our car and went to the hotel in downtown Atlanta. After checking in we changed into casual clothes, and went riding around sightseeing, and did a little shopping. Later we had diner at a soul food restaurant owned by a chef with a show on tv.

Back at the hotel we stopped at the bar and had a couple of drinks before going up to our room. I told Kim I didn't want to rush things this week, I wanted to enjoy every moment, she giggled and said that's the same way she felt.

We went up to our room and I quickly stripped and put on a pair of pajama bottoms, Kim had gone into the bathroom to change and came out wearing a sexy blue nightie with white stockings and white 6" heels. I think I popped a vein in my cock it got so hard. When she saw the look on my face she smiled and asked if she really looked that good. I said you damn right you do, and said I may never go home.

I lay back on the bed and she came over and sat down on the bed beside me. Then I remembered the wine I had put in the mini fridge and jumped up got the wine and a couple of glasses. I uncorked the wine and poured our glasses. I then made a toast "to a beautiful couple on a honeymoon trip". That got to Kim and I saw her eyes start to tear up.

We set there and drank our wine, then we made out on the bed for about an hour, with kissing and I was licking on her ears, neck and her small tits. Kim then pushed me on my back and pulled down my pajama pants, she started kissing my stomach and kissed her way down to my cock. She licked my cock and balls but never took my cock into her mouth, she teased me like this for about 5 minutes. I finally just put my hand on the back of her neck and pushed her down on my cock.

After doing this for a few minutes I pushed her back and got on top of her in a 69 position. I pushed her tong to the side, and took her cock and gave it a kiss, then I put it all I my mouth. The only sounds in the room were slurping noises as we sucked each other's cocks.

I felt her tensing up and knew she was about to cum I took all her cock into my mouth sucked hard, I was trying to suck the cum right out of her. When she came she screamed so loud I just knew the people in the next room would call the police. I kept sucking until she settled down, and started back sucking my cock.

It wasn't long before I was ready to cum, I push down hard, jamming my cock into her mouth and filled her mouth with my cum. I rolled off her and we both just lay there for a few minutes. I then got up poured us each a glass of wine and we sat there talking planning the rest of the week.

I got up to go to the bathroom, when I returned Kim was laying on her back with her legs straight up in the air. Hell I could have just stood there and jerked off looking at that sight, but naw I went over and buried my face in that sweet ass. I was licking and kissing her ass for a good 5 minutes. She was moaning and wiggling her ass begging me to fuck her.

I moved up between her legs and gave her a kiss letting her get a taste of her own ass. She was in a hurry and reached between us grabbing my cock and lining it up with her asshole. I didn't have to do anything, Kim bucked up and my cock went into her to the hilt.

I started pounding on her ass and she was bucking under me matching me stroke for stroke. Kim was going crazy telling me "fuck me, fuck me hard", I was telling her "work that ass baby, give me that ass". We worked up a heavy sweat and you could hear our bodies smacking.

I couldn't hold out any longer and I flooded her ass with my cum. I rolled off her a reached down to stroke her cock, but she stopped me saying she was fine. I went to sleep holding Kim in my arms.

To be continued.