Trip to Atlanta Ch. 02

Story Info
Trip to Atlanta (Tuesday).
1k words
4.36
14.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim and I both woke up early Tuesday morning, and took our time getting dressed. I didn't take as long as Kim, but when she finished getting ready she looked like a hot college chick. She was dressed in a tight pair of jeans, a sleeveless blouse, a pair of sneakers and a baseball cap over her brown wig.

We went to the restaurant in the hotel and had breakfast and drove to where my conference was. Kim gave me kiss and drove off. I felt sad as I watched her drive off. I wanted to stay with her, but knew I had to go, work called. The rest of the day was a blur, I can hardly remember anything covered or discussed that day. I was thinking about Kim the whole time.

Kim picked me up at 4:00 that evening, and told me about her day. She had seen several of her friends and said that a group of them had gone out to lunch together. She then told me that Lance a friend who had just moved here from Richmond had invited us to dinner with him and his husband Shawn tomorrow night. I told her cool no problem here.

We then went to the hotel and sat around talking and taking it easy. We had reservations at a five star restaurant for dinner later. We got dressed, I was wearing a dark suit and I think I looked right good. Kim put a light blue dress that fit just right showing off her great body, it stopped just a little above her knees. She had on dark blue open toe 3 inch heels and we were on our way.

The diner was delicious and the service was top notch. When we left Kim said she had never been treated so nice. We stopped at the bar in the hotel again to have a couple of drinks before going to our room. We were a little tipsy when we went up to the room, again Kim went into the bathroom to change as I undressed and put on my pajama bottoms.

Kim came out of the bathroom tonight in all red, a red nightie, red thong, red stockings and red heels. My cock was starting to rise, she walked over to me, gave me a kiss and pushed me down on my back. She got on the bed, kissed me then she moved up and sat on my face, I was there with my face right at her ass, and with nothing better to do I stuck my tongue out and started licking that sweet asshole. I reached around her with one hand and rubbed her cock. She raised up and removed her thong then sat back down, and I got back to licking her ass and stroking her cock.

Kim had reached down and slid her hand into my pajamas and was stroking my hard cock. We did this for a while, then Kim got off me and pulled my pajamas off and lay down between my legs and lifted them up exposing my ass, and she leaned down and started licking it.

Kim licked my asshole for a long time, I was going out of my head. Then I felt her stick her finger into my ass, it felt great, she was now sucking on my cock and fingering my ass and I was going crazy. I didn't realize it then but she had brought some lube out the bathroom with her and she was rubbing it into my asshole.

Kim then asked me the big question, could she fuck me. Shirley and I had done this before with her strap on, but I had never been fucked with a real cock before. I thought about it for a few then said hell why not. She got up on her knees between my legs and lined her cock up with my asshole. She started pushing and I relaxed and waited. Shirley's strap on cock was bigger than Kim's cock so it didn't really hurt to much when the head of her cock pushed in. She got her cock all the way in me and leaned over and gave me a kiss.

Kim slowly started to stroke in and out my ass, until she had a steady rhythm. I was starting to enjoy it also, I reached down and started stroking my cock. I was getting in to it now and was trying to move my hips to her strokes to get as much pleasure from her fucking as I could. Kim was talking to me telling me "give me that ass" and "I'm fucking you stud".

I was looking her in the eyes, when she picked up her pace of fucking me and closed her eyes I knew she was about to cum, I bucked and clichéd my ass muscles as hard as I could, then she released her cum in my waiting ass.

I was so horny by now that all I wanted to do was release my own cum. I pushed Kim off of me and pushed her down on her stomach and grabbed her hips pulling her ass up. I got behind her and didn't hesitate any, I slammed my cock into her ass. Kim sucked in a breath as my cock went into her.

I started fucking her, not caring about anything but cumming. I held her hips and was pounding into her. She was moaning and soon she started bucking her hips under me. I was fucking her like crazy for a long time feeling my cock slid in and out of her hot ass. I could feel my orgasm building up, first in my chest, then my stomach muscles tensed up. I got a cramp in my leg just as I shot my cum into her, I couldn't move, the pleasure of cumming and the pain from the cramp I just fell out on top of Kim and we both fell asleep this way.

To be continued: