Trip to Atlanta Ch. 03

Story Info
Trip to Atlanta (Wednesday).
1.6k words
4.4
10.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WE woke up early again and showered and got dressed looking about the same as the day before. We went down to breakfast and while eating Kim reminded me of the diner date we had with Lance and Shawn that evening.

Kim dropped me off at my conference and drove off, I felt lonely again, and couldn't tell you much about what went on in the conference that day. When she picked me up that evening she told me about her day, saying that she spent the whole day shopping. Saying she had also picked up a bottle of wine for the evening.

Back at the hotel we just lay around until it was time for us to get dressed for diner. While laying around Kim started telling me about her relationship with Lance, she said they had lived together for 2 years and had a friends with benefits relationship. She said that she had also had a few threesomes with Lance and Shawn once they got together.

This started me to wondering what tonight was going to be like, would it just be diner and a few drinks or would there be more activities? We got dressed and off to diner. Kim drove because by her keeping the car during the day she knew more about the city than I did. I was being playful as we drove and was rubbing her groin, and she told me if I kept that up she was going to pull over and we would never get to diner.

We arrived at Lance's and when he let us in both he and Shawn gave Kim a kiss on the lips, she introduced me to the two of them, Lance a tall black guy gave me a quick hug, but Shawn a tall white guy grabbed me and grinded his groin against mine. I looked at Kim and Lance, but saw no kind of reaction on their faces, so either they didn't notice or they didn't mind.

We sat and talked for about an hour before diner, then we ate. Shawn was the cook and wow was it good. We had fried catfish, crab cakes collards and cornbread, good southern soul food. It was a little surprising for a white guy who had told us he was from New York to cook that kind of food so well.

Between the good food and the wine I was stuffed. We went back into the living room and sat down, but this time Shawn sat down on the sofa beside me, with Kim and Lance sitting in the chairs facing us. As we talked Shawn would always be waving his hands and a few times he would drop his hands touching my leg, then he just finally laid his hand on my leg just inches from my groin.

I looked at Lance, then Kim said "Shawn you're being a bad boy, I'll have to spank you", they all laughed. I thought hey what the hell, I'll just go with it. Seeing this Shawn got bolder and moved his hand up and rubbed my groin. My cock jumped at this.

Lance said that Kim had told him I had a great cock and he and Shawn sure would love to see it. Hearing this Shawn grabbed my zipper and started to unzip my pants, I helped him by leaning back. He unzipped me and reached in my pants and shorts and pulled out my cock.

He and Lance both smiled at me and Shawn leaned over and started licking my cock, Lance got up and got on his knees in front of me and started licking the other side of my cock. I looked over at Kim who was smiling and then I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the two of them working on my cock.

I heard movement and opened my eyes to find Kim had got on her knees beside Lance and was unzipping his pants. She pulled out his cock and leaned down and took it into her mouth. I reached down to rub Shawn's cock thru his pants. I unzipped his pants and pulled this huge cock out, it must have been about 9". Shawn stopped what he was doing and said that he was a total bottom, and that I could play with his cock if I wanted but it wasn't necessary.

I thought man if my cock was that big I'd never stop using it. After doing this for a while Lance stood up and said let's get comfortable. He started to undress and Kim and Shawn followed suit. I stood up and got undressed. When Shawn pulled his pant and shorts down I saw the most beautiful round ass.

Shawn saw me looking at his ass and he bent over and started to shake it, my cock jumped to full hardness, Kim and Lance both laughed at me. I just had to touch it, I reached over and rubbed that ass and Shawn straightened up and grabbed me and gave me a hot wet kiss. As we were kissing I grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands.

Kim and Lance had gotten farther along, Lance had her doggy style or the floor getting ready to slide his cock into her, when he did Kim moaned and said it was just like old times. I turned Shane around and grinded my groin up against his round ass. I stuck my face between those soft cheeks and licked it and got his hole good and wet. I raised up and grinded against his ass again, and as I did my cock slipped between his ass cheeks and he moaned and tried to get it into his ass.

I pushed him over the arm of the sofa with his as sticking up. I smacked his ass and he wiggled it for me. I then stepped forward and guided my cock to his sweet ass hole. I pushed and the head of my cock slipped in, Shane wiggled his ass and more of my cock slipped into his ass. Shane then told me to fuck him and I pushed the rest of my cock into his warm ass.

I started fucking him nice and slow, and he was bucking back to meet each stroke. I looked over at Lance and Kim and they were really fucking now, getting close to cumming, but I didn't pay much attention to them, the ass I was fucking was great. It was big, nice and soft and he was working it like crazy.

Kim started it all off, I heard her scream out that she was cumming, then Lane told her to take his cum. That carried Shawn over the edge without even touching his cock, and then when his ass muscles squeezed my cock, I released my cum into his ass. I pulled out of his ass and went around him and flopped down on the sofa. Shawn leaned over me and gave me a kiss and told me that was great.

Kim and Lance were both laying on the floor, Kim asked me if I liked her two friends, I told her Shawn was great but that I hadn't had a chance to try out Lance. Lance laughed and said that the night was not over yet.

We had lay around talking for a while when Shawn crawled over to Kim and started playing with her cock. Kim asked him if he missed it and he nodded and went down and took it into his mouth. I went over to Lance and lay down beside him in a 69 position.

I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking as he started sucking on mine. His cock was a little shorter than mine about 7". I got the whole cock into my mouth and did a hard sucking on it, when I did Lance moaned and pushed hard against my face.

We continued sucking on each other's cocks for a while, then I started playing with his ass hole with my finger. Then I moved down so I could get my tongue to his ass hole and licked on it. He was still sucking on my cock.

I then got him on his knees and got behind him, lined my cock up and gave a gentle push. The head of my cock slipped in and he moved his ass to adjust the fit of my cock in his ass. I started pushing more and more of cock into him until I was all in.

We then started to get a rhythm going, I was pounding in and out of his ass when Kim crawled over and slipped under him and lined her ass up with his cock. I held still until he had his cock in her then as I would push into him he would push into her.

Shawn not wanting to be left out told us to raise up on our knees and then he got in front of Kim and let her aim her cock at his ass hole. Then she pushed into him and we had a daisy chain. I was fucking Lance, who was fucking Kim, who was fucking Shawn.

I was the first to cum this time, I unloaded all my cum in Lance's ass and pulled out and lay there watching them. Shawn came next and shot off on the floor. That left Kim and Lance fucking and she was really enjoying it.

Lance finally came in Kim's ass and we just lay there for a moment. I broke the silence and said "now I can say Kim, you have two great friends", we all laughed. Later we got dressed and got ready to leave, there were kisses all around and Lance and Shawn told Kim and i to please come again, we laughed and said we sure would.

Kim and I went back to the hotel very satisfied.

To be continued: