Trip to Atlanta Ch. 04

Story Info
Trip to Atlanta (Thursday).
951 words
4.32
9.9k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up and got ready for the final full day of our Atlanta trip. After breakfast Kim dropped me off at my conference and not much was done that day, everyone was ready to go home. That evening when Kim picked me up we decided that we would stay in tonight.

We ordered food and a couple of bottles of wine from room service, and Kim only had on a black thong and I was in my boxer shorts. We sat around drinking and eating, with soft music playing on the radio. I told Kim I had really enjoyed the week with her and was sorry that it was coming to an end.

Kim began to tear up, and said that the week was lovely. She said she knew I was married but that she wished we could be together always. I told her that I'm sure she'll find someone, because I know there's someone out there for a lovely person like her.

We drank wine listened to music and danced until late in the night. Then while I was sitting on the bed Kim pushed be back and pulled my boxers down, then leaned over and started licking my cock very softly. I reached down and rubbed the hair on her head and enjoyed what she was doing to my cock.

She licked and sucked my cock and then she started on my balls, licking them and sucking on them. I then pushed her back saying it was my turn and I removed her thong and started licking and sucking on her cock. Then I raised her legs exposing her sweet ass hole. I stuck my tongue as far into her ass as I could. I had her moaning in a few minutes.

Kim saying she couldn't take any more pushed me on my back and sat on me, she was trying to get my cock into her but I pulled her up onto my chest and got her cock into my mouth. I sucked on her and she was wiggling on me saying to stop she couldn't stand it. I stopped sucking and told her I wouldn't stop until she gave me that sweet cum.

She then went crazy on me starting to fuck my face, I reached around her and stuck I finger in her ass and we were like to wild animals. I finally felt her tense up and knew she was about to cum. I pulled her hips and got all of her cock into my mouth when she released her hot cum.

Kim move back and lay on top of me, we kissed, both of us tasting her cum. We lay like that for a few minutes then Kim sat up on me and reached back grabbing my cock, she lined it up and sat down on me getting all of my cock into her.

She slowly started to bounce on me getting into a slow rhythm. I pulled her face down to me and gave her a big kiss. We fucked like this for a long time, I was doing my best to hold off my cum, I was trying to enjoy this.

Finally I could hold back no longer I grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard on me forcing my cock as deep as it would go and flooded her with my cum, at the same time she shot off her own cum all over my chest. She then fell down exhausted on me.

We laid around for a long time continuing to talk and then I started to get horny again, I flipped Kim over on her stomach and put my face between her ass checks and started licking her. I could taste my cum in her ass, but I continued licking her as she lay there moaning.

I got up on her back and worked my cock in the crack of her ass, Kim bucked back and the head of my cock slipped in, I pushed forward hard and all of my cock was in her. I started fucking her hard and Kim was bucking back at me stroke for stroke.

We continued fucking like this for a long time and then I felt my cum rising up in me and knew that this was it. I slammed into her as hard as I could and shot my cum into her. I rolled off of her and lay on my back trying to get my breath back.

It wasn't long before I heard Kim breathing hard and I knew she was asleep, I couldn't sleep I had a lot to think about. Kim and I were really getting into something that could be dangerous for me and Shirley. I lay there thinking until it started to get light outside and knew that I would have to end it with Kim.

The whole flight back I was thinking when would be the best time to tell Kim, I had to tell her, I couldn't just go and never call her again. So I waited until I drove her home and we sat outside in my car, and I told her of my decision and why. Kim cried but said she understood. I gave her a kiss, helped her get her bags in the house and walked away.

When I got home Shirley asked me about my trip and I told her everything, I told her about not seeing Kim anymore, but not why. I didn't have too, I think she knew because she grabbed me and gave me a big kiss and said that she loved me.

I'm one lucky guy, I have the best wife in the world.