Trip to Bimini

Story Info
That pilot license sure comes in handy.
2.4k words
3.62
14.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ekserb
Ekserb
2 Followers

It took me a few years, but I finally got around to taking lessons for my seaplane license. And now I'm putting it good use.

A casual comment has turned into a spur-of-the-moment getaway and we're heading toward Bimini in a rented floatplane with little more than the clothes we're wearing and a bag of food and drinks. Of course, the clothes we have on will be excess baggage very soon.

Cruising over the deep blue ocean has a calming effect and you begin to nod off as I handle the navigation and flying duties. But before long I wake you to see the landing area I have picked out. There is a small sandbar uncovered by the low tide with nothing on it but the ripples created by the gentle waves as they moved over the sand until a few hours ago. Now it is just an island the size of a driveway with enough room for a couple beach towels and two naked bodies.

I line up for a landing and the light wave chop makes for a smooth landing. After a few minutes of water taxiing I push the hull against the shore and shut down the engine. The sudden quiet is awesome with nothing but the sounds of the water on the fuselage and us scrambling to get our few things from behind the seats.

I take a moment to watch as you bend over the seatback for a bag and your skirt rides up over your perfect round ass. My breathing quickens and I can feel my heart pounding thinking of what a fantastic idea this was ... the culmination of a thousand fantasies finally realized simply because we both had a day off at the same time.

You glance back to see me watching and you press further over the seat until I can see your g-string stretched against your pussy. How delicious it looks with the silk straining to hide the clean-shaven skin and moistening lips. I lick my lips and reach out to feel your wetness, but you slap my hand away. "No desert until you've finished your dinner." I smile and mention that I've been hungry since morning so we'd better eat soon. "It's all right here," you say as you hold up the bag from the rear of the plane.

We climb out onto the floats and down to the beach. The sand is warm and dry on the top of the little island and you lay out a blanket for our picnic. The humidity has us glowing with a sweaty sheen and your beautiful white dress is almost sheer against your skin. I love that dress. Polka dots have always had a special effect on me and now it is really starting to make magic. The way the fabric moves around your legs as you walk around the blanket straightening the corners has me intoxicated and I want this moment to never end. There is nothing sexier than watching a woman's legs as they move under a sexy silk dress. The back of the dress gathers in the crack of your ass every time you bend over and I can barely see the outline of your g-string. I want to take you right then, but the anticipation is exquisite.

My cock presses against my pants and the precum drips down my thigh as you finish and turn toward me. Immediately you notice my condition and take a few steps until you are close enough to brush against me. You cup my hard cock through the cotton and gasp as you feel the soaking wet spot around the head. "My, my. A little wet are we?" I bend slightly to slip my hand between your legs and even through the dress I can feel that you are also starting to leak a little. "It feels like I'm not the only one on this island who is ready for desert."

Your eyes close as I gently rub my fingers against your pussy and you squeeze my throbbing cock a little tighter. A moan escapes your lips and I can feel your body beginning to tremble with anticipation. You open your eyes and look straight into mine and reach up to grab my collar and kiss me deeply. You bend at the knees and pull me down with you until we are lying on the blanket with me straddling your hips. "What about lunch?" I ask. "To hell with that. Just fuck me!" you growl.

Without hesitation I lean forward and press my hand against your neck and with my other hand grip your dress at the low-cut neckline. In one motion I lift myself from sitting on you and tear the dress from your body, exposing your skin to the salty air. The g-string is next and you wince as the fabric cuts into your hips and ass just before snapping into my hand. I stand to undress and you lay there squirming and watching as I strip naked in front of you. Your skin is glistening with sweaty drops and you look so helpless lying here in the middle of nowhere, and I know that what I will do to your body in the next few hours will be something neither of us will ever forget.

I stand over you stroking my hard, slick cock and letting you see the lust in my eyes. I take a step next to you and kneel beside your body. You reach up and grab my balls and gently tug them and roll them between your fingers. I grab your leg and lift it to your chest, exposing your dripping cunt to my precum-coated fingers. Without even a little tenderness I force four fingers inside you and begin to fuck your pussy with abandon. Using my whole arm as a piston, I pump in and out of you as you cup your mouth with your other hand, holding in a scream.

After just a few strokes, I try to slide my thumb inside you and the feeling of it finally forces the scream out of you. You grab the blanket and pull it over your head, but your cries are barely muffled as I force my whole hand into your shaved cunt. The lips are stretched tightly around my wrist and you coat my hand with more pussy juice than I have ever seen. It almost makes the devastating pounding more comfortable, but I can tell by your wails that there is nothing that will alleviate the sensation of having my fist inside your pussy.

I slow my pounding to rest my arm and the cessation is a welcome relief to you, but I open my fingers and wiggle them around inside your soaking pussy. The feeling is such a change from the vicious reaming that you immediately cum over and over and the juices spill from around my wrist and puddle on the blanket under your ass. Baby, you are incredible. For a minute you relax and just wiggle a little to relieve some of the pressure of my hand inside you, but as soon as I think you are comfortable I begin again to assault your cunt with my fist.

This time I ball my fingers and stroke from deep to shallow to stretch your pussy as far as it will allow, almost to the point of tearing you open. With each pull you scream in pain when my knuckles reach the opening and when I push back in you inhale and await the next ripping dilation.

Before long your pussy is stretched and there is little I can do to force it any further. My fist is sliding in and out of you easily and you cum again and again until I think you will dehydrate from loss of fluids. All at once I yank my balled fist out of you and the sudden lack of mass releases your lips to a more normal position, but they are flaccid and sloppy, and I gently caress them as they gradually return to normal. I kiss and stroke your pussy as you lay wasted on the blanket, and the sight of you so satisfied is by itself worth the cost of the rented airplane.

After what seems like an hour, you lift your head to look in my eyes. "Your turn," you whisper, and reach between your legs to take my hand. You sit up and kiss my fingers. "Mmmm! Do I taste this good all the time?" you ask. "Of course," I reply, "but this time there is just a lot more of it!" "Well, I'd love to suck your fingers all day, but you have something else I'd rather suck on," you say as you slide your hand down my arm and body toward my glistening cock.

I love the way your hand fits around my hard cock and the way you squeeze every drop of precum onto your fingertips. The way you smear the slippery drops over the head and shaft. The way your eyes light up when you feel the shaft tighten in your grip. The way you lick your lips when you think of putting the length of it down your throat.

I lay down next to you and you kneel next to my body, bending over my lap to pay full attention to my shaved and shiny cock and balls. You lean close to me and I can feel your breath on my shaft as you tease me. Holding your mouth open over the twitching member so your drool begins to drip from your lips onto my cock and balls. The feeling of it is so intense I think I might cum all over my belly before you even suck me, but somehow you always seem to know just when to stop. You turn your face toward me and smile, then move your body between my legs and lay on your belly between my thighs with your face resting next to my cock. Your cheeks are flushed and warm and they feel incredible rubbing against my slippery hard-on. You continue to smear your face with my cock until you're sticky and dripping from hair to chin.

All at once you lick my cock into your mouth and swallow the whole thing down your throat. I immediately begin to thrust upward into your face as you gag slightly from the thickness in your neck. You never recoil, though, and I always amaze at how you are able to keep it inside you for so long without breathing. For several strokes I feel your throat gripping and squeezing me, your tongue darting out to lick my balls as I pump into your mouth. I'm never able to hold out for very long when you do this, and soon I'm past the point-of-no-return. My balls tighten and my cock stiffens in your neck, and finally the thickness is just too much for you to handle, so you pull off and take a choking breath just before I begin to cum.

You open your lips wide to bare your teeth holding me gently but firmly between them. The hot cum squirts into your sloppy mouth and pours out between your teeth down my shaft and over my balls, between my thighs and past my asshole. Until the very last spasm you hold me in your teeth and savor the taste of my cum mixed with your drool. As I begin to soften, you close your lips and suck the few remaining drops of cum from the head, then gently lay me on my belly and lick the puddles of cum from around my cock and navel. Slurping every bit of cum and moaning the whole time, you move down between my legs and clean my balls and inner thighs. You reach your hands under the backs of my legs and lift my knees to expose my asshole to your hungry tongue. With gentle swirls and deep probes you clean the last of the cum from my body.

Completely spent, I lay on the blanket until you slide up next to me and curl one of my arms around your neck. You roll into me and place your lips against mine, letting the cum pour from your mouth into mine. Strings of cum and drool form between our mouths and a gentle breeze whips some of the strings across my cheeks. You greedily lick them up and again hold your mouth over mine, making sure to get every drop between my parted lips.

"You know what I want, so do it," you command, and I eagerly toss you off me and roll you on your back. I grab your legs and lift them to either side of my face and bring myself to my knees with the weight of your thighs supported on my shoulders. Your ass is still moist from the fisting I gave your pussy and I am able to slip my face in between your cheeks to press my lips against your asshole. Finally I squeeze a mouthful of juices into your tight ass and somehow manage to not spill any of the nectar. The smile on your face tells me you can feel the warm fluids entering your ass and the moans you utter are all the encouragement I need to stay there and summon more drool for you to swallow with your asshole.

Drained and now happily dry, I look in your eyes and let you slide back to the blanket. There are thin strings of cum from between your thighs to my chin and lips, and you wipe them into your own mouth as I lay my body next to yours. We snuggle close for a long time and I wish the day was several hours longer. The feeling of having you so close to me in body and spirit is more than I could wish for, but even better is the knowledge that there will be many more days like this in our future.

"What the hell am I going to wear back in Miami? You tore my dress to shreds!"

"I think you can make some sort of sarong from this blanket, but I would prefer if you wore nothing for the trip home," I say. "And maybe we can try to sneak you naked from the plane to the car. That would be very erotic! But how's this for an idea: Let's just lay here for now and think about that when the time comes."

You nod in agreement and we curl even closer together. I can't wait for desert!

Ekserb
Ekserb
2 Followers