Trip to China Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Grace climaxed, her arms slammed down on the bed beside her and her legs oscillated from side to side with my head still held tightly. She gasped "No more," "Now you fuck me, please."

I looked at her breasts rising and falling with each sexy breath. Her eyes wandered down to my cock, clearly ready for her. She leaned forward and took it in her hand, stroking it softly, rubbing the precum around the head.

I poised my cock at the entrance to her pussy, teasing her clit with the head of my dick.

"Stop teasing me and just stick that inside of me." She whispered.

I did as I was told. She let out a little cry as I pushed my way in. First just the tip, slowly a little more & then just a little deeper. She placed her legs around my back to try and push me in deeper, but I was controlling the situation and pushing it in at my own speed.

I thrust forward and she lifted her hips toward me, crying out as I buried myself inside her. Her ankles locked behind my hips, and she urged me in deeper as I thrust into her, then pulled back until just the very tip of me was inside her, and slid into her again.

I leaned down and kissed her, our tongues sliding into each other's mouths as I thrust myself into her and she pressed her hips up to meet me. We moaned into each other's mouths, and I broke the kiss and started kissing down her neck, then back up, my breathing ragged in her ear. Her arms wrapped around me, gripping my back tight.

"Oh god yes," she cried, arching her back up towards me, thrusting her hips up as I slid into her. Then that smile again, and she said, "I want to ride you. Let me ride you."

I pulled out & lay on back as she climbed over me. She placed her hands on mine, leaning over, holding me down as she slid down my shaft, burying me inside her. She arched her back and moaned, and I reached up to suck on her nipples, but she pulled away a bit.

"Now I'm in charge a bit," she smiled, and started working her hips back and forth on me, keeping me inside her. I thrust my hips up to meet her, and she gasped softly with each thrust, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh damn, it's so good to have you inside me."

I was moaning louder now, getting closer to cumming, struggling to control myself, and I think she sensed it.

Her movements grew even more intense, and she rode me hard and fast, bucking her hips and crying out louder and louder. She leaned down to kiss me, our tongues dancing together, and then she broke the kiss suddenly and I felt her tighten around my cock. I thrust deeper into her, as I exploded so hard within her, my back arched, feeling her thrust down hard onto me, my cock so deep inside her.

Grace collapsed on me, and I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly for a few moments, feeling her skin against mine, running my hands up and down her bareback. I slowly slid out of her, and we lay together there on the bed, not able to even speak, just breathing softly.

To be continued...

12