Trip to England Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's submission continues.
1.9k words
4.28
66.5k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

Tom finally surprised Lori with her birthday trip. She was very happy he had taken it upon himself to organize the whole trip. Usually she was the one to do this. She questioned why they were spending four nights in Brighton and Tom explained about the beauty of this sea front city and how nice it sounded in the internet research he had done. He added if they did not like it they were only an hour away from London and could rearrange their trip. They were both excited by the upcoming trip.

Ian had given Tom the name of the hotel in Brighton he owned and arranged for a suite at a reduced rate. He told Tom if nothing came of the trip he would at least enjoy the best room in the hotel. They planned on their 'chance' meeting at a nearby pub and thought of ways to enhance the chance of success. Tom told Lori to go out and buy some new, sexy clothes for the trip. She eagerly went out to find some outfits that were tame to the new generation of kids but enhanced Lori's beauty and sexiness. She also bought a completely new set of matching lingerie in black and red. She told Tom her old white comfortable underclothes would stay in the USA.

They left for Great Britain the weekend after her birthday. She was happy that the boys were there to help her celebrate this milestone. Many women hate the idea of turning fifty but Lori welcomed it and loved her new found outlook on life. The first part of their trip was wonderful. They toured Scotland and northern England. They visited castles and gardens, drank ale in small pubs and learned the train system. They made love often and would be fueled by their fantasy of her under the spell of a dominate man. When the chance arose, Tom would call Ian and keep him up to date on their progress. When it was four days before their trip to Brighton, Ian suggested Tom stop having sex with Lori. He told him to feign a stomach illness or some other excuse. Ian wanted Lori to be on edge when they met.

They arrived in Brighton and found the hotel overlooking the sea. Lori was amazed at the suite they had and could not believe Tom had found such a great rate on the internet. Tom told Lori he was feeling better and saw a smile come to her face. They decided to have an early dinner and spend the night in their room. At least that was Lori's idea. Tom told her he was going to check with the front desk for the name of a nice pub for a drink before they ate dinner. Lori smiled and said they may just skip the dinner and come back to the room for the dessert.

She told Tom she was going to shower and put on something exciting for him. Tom went down to the lobby and asked to see Ian. He was directed to an office on the second floor. When he entered the plush room he saw Ian for the first time. Tom realized Ian had never asked for a photo of himself and it dawned on Tom that he had little interest in Tom's looks or Tom himself. Ian was a presence, a few inches taller than Tom and without the middle that Tom and most men their age had.

Ian's voice had a distinct accent and he spoke to Tom, never inviting him to sit. "I watched the two of you check in on the hotel security camera. The slut is very attractive."

"Thank you, Lori is a beautiful woman and I am happy to be her husband."

"Lori is the name you use. To me she will be only referred to as slut. When you speak of her I want you to remember that." Tom winced at the abrupt approach Ian made and listened as he continued. "We both know why we are here. Not to be friends, though that may happen in time, but for me to fuck and use your wife for my enjoyment as you watch."

"I understand, you are right. It is just when you hear these things that have been played over and over in my mind, and you hear them said in the open it is a little disturbing. Lori is getting..." Tom stopped when he heard Ian clear his throat, "I mean the slut is getting ready. She is very horny and hopefully this will work."

Ian stood and walked in front of his desk. He moved into Tom's personal space and spoke to him, "Tom, this is your last chance. If you say no to me, the two of you can enjoy your time in Brighton and we will never speak again. Otherwise it is my intention of doing whatever is necessary to fuck your wife tonight."

Tom felt like a teenager being dressed down by the coach before a game, "Yes, Ian, I understand. I really want this to happen and I hope it does."

Ian suggested Tom head back to the room. He gave him directions to a pub a few blocks away. He told Tom to convince the slut to go without panties. He figured it would add to their chances of success. He told Tom to leave his wallet in the room and to discover it just outside of the pub. He was then to suggest to his wife she go on inside while he ran back to the hotel room.

Tom came into the room and found Lori at the window looking out at the sea. The setting sun cast a rosy aura on her face and Tom realized how much he loved her. She was wearing a summer dress that accentuated her figure. It buttoned up the front and she had left the two lower buttons open so when she walked her lower inner thighs could be seen. She had a pair of black three inch open toed heels on that made her calves look inviting. He walked over to her and they kissed, tongues pressing against each other.

Lori spoke, "We could forget drinks and get right into bed." She kissed him again and pressed her body against his. She could not miss the hardening of his cock against her stomach.

Tom broke off the kiss and stepped back, "No, lets get a drink. I want the men of Brighton to see my sexy wife. I want you to do something for me. Take off your panties. It will turn me on knowing your pussy is uncovered while we have our drink.

Lori gave a mischievous smile and bent down slightly. He hands slid under her dress and she pulled her panties down, letting them fall into a silken bundle at her feet. She stepped out of them and said, "I can't believe I am doing this, but I love it!"

They kissed again and Tom said he needed to change his slacks. He quickly grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom to change. He left his wallet on the counter and came into the room. "I could shower if you'd like."

"No, I find it sexy to smell sweat on a man. I am so horny now i don't care what you smell like."

They both laughed and left the room holding hands. It was a warm night for England and Lori went without a coat. She felt so sexy and so lucky to be with her husband. She was thankful they had that talk months ago. Tom told her there was a nice pub the hotel recommended nearby and he led the way. The clicking of her heels on the sidewalk and what lie ahead made Tom's cock quiver.

When they reached the pub Tom reached into his pocket and acted surprised that his wallet was gone. He told her he would run and get it and Lori said she would go with him. Tom said she should go inside and order a drink, then with a smile on his face he said someone will probably buy her one and it would save him some money. Lori poked him in the ribs and said he better not be too long because she doesn't want to sit alone. Tom left.

ori entered the pub and the first thing she noticed was the smoke. Unlike California bars this place was covered in a haze of smoke. It was busy and no one paid any attention to her. She walked to the end of the bar where a few empty seats were and sat down. The bartender was at the other end and thanks to a five pound tip from Ian ignored her. Lori sat for a few minutes looking at the rugby team photos on the wall. She felt a presence next to her and a man with a beard inched his way to the bar between her seat and the empty one next to her. He smelled of leather and she noticed his leather pants. She usually found leather pants on men unattractive but these were different.

He raised his hand to the bar keep and yelled, "John, get me an ale and buy this bird a drink on me." He looked down at Lori and smiled.

Lori stuttered and said, "No thank you, I'm waiting for my husband, he went back to the hotel."

"It is just a drink, girl. It's not like I am going to fuck you, though, " he smiled, "I wouldn't mind."

Lori couldn't believe the brashness of this man. Normally she would rebuke him and move away but tonight she just ordered a martini.

"A martini, you must be from across the pond. John, a martini for the lady. My name is Ian. You and your husband visiting Brighton for awhile?"

Lori smiled and started to explain the vacation they had been on and her celebration of her fiftieth birthday. Ian commented on how attractive she was and what a lucky bloke her husband was. They both drank and talked easily. Lori found the man attractive and was surprised how he enjoyed many of the things she did. She glanced at her watch, wondering what was taking Tom so long. The martini was gone quickly and she didn't hear him order another but it soon was placed in front of her.

"I really shouldn't have another, I haven't eaten yet. I wonder where my husband is. Perhaps I should head back to the hotel."

"Don't embarrass me, girl. I know these boys around the bar and I'd be the laughing stock is a pretty thing like you left without drinking a drink I bought. Drink up."

Lori couldn't believe how cocky he was. How he called her "girl" and "pretty thing" as if she was his property. She felt an unmistakable wetness between her legs and picked up the martini glass and drank under the dark stare of this man. Tom walked in and came up on her other side and explained he had to get a key to get back in their room. He asked Lori who this man was and before she could reply Ian spoke.

"Hello, I am Ian. I found your pretty wife here alone and offered her a drink. I wouldn't ever let a bird as pretty as this go into a pub alone." He held out his hand and shook with Tom as though they had never met. "Let's sit down in a both and I'll let you buy me another ale." It was not a request but more of an order.

End of part two. Please write comments and criticisms about the story. Part three is mostly formulated but I could use any feedback. Please vote!

evals22
evals22
311 Followers