Trip to England Ch. 04

Story Info
Submission of wife on vacation.
4.4k words
4.22
69k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

Tom sat with his head in his hands on the bed trying to understand what has happened. Last night he witnessed his wife of twenty five years being publicly humiliated and her having sex with another man. It was a fantasy of theirs and he had done everything he could to bring it to fruition. He admitted it was even better than every scenario he and Lori had acted out over the last year. Except he didn’t cum. She did often, and Ian did but not him.

Tom wasn’t upset about that, he figured he would have the rest of their trip to England and the rest of their lives to reenact each detail of what happened last night. No, what he was surprised and upset about was his wife left with Ian this morning. She shaved her cunt, to prove she was his slut, for him and followed him out the door without even a word. By doing what Ian asked she was agreeing to extend her submission to Ian for the rest of their time in Great Britain.

Ian had told Tom, since he was only taking her shopping and to lunch there was no reason for him to tag along. He told Lori to put on a dress and heels, nothing else and go with him. He said when he used the slut later on he’d be sure Tom was present to watch.

Tom looked out the window at the beautiful sea side resort of Brighton. It was a clear day and instead of spending it with his wife exploring the historical sites he was afraid to leave the room. Afraid if he wasn’t here when they returned he might anger them, or worse go without him.

Three hours later Lori returned to the room , alone, carrying a few shopping bags from stores in the area. She told him Ian had picked out some outfits for her to wear. Tonight they would be going out for drinks at another nearby pub.

Tom cleared his voice, “Lori, I know you enjoyed last night, God knows I did, but how can you make a decision like this. Without even talking to me. You decided to stay here for the rest of our vacation, to cancel the three days in London....all of that without even saying anything.”

Lori did not raise he voice, though Tom knew she was angry by the tone, “Well Tom, did you consult with me about your three months of internet chatting with Ian. About how you told him my fantasies so I would be more likely to fall for him. About how you faked sickness so I’d be extra horny. About how you conveniently forgot your wallet so I’d be alone in the pub. Did you discuss any of that. Did you Tom!”

“I, I..I don’t know what he told you Lori,” Tom stuttered trying to think quickly, “It wasn’t like that....”

“It wasn’t Tom,” Lori cut him short, “at lunch today Ian showed me the E-mails from you, the copies of the chats you had. He even had recordings of your phone calls.”

“I’m sorry, Lori. I thought I was helping us, making our fantasy real for one day. Just one day.”

“You know Tom, maybe I could have believed that. I admit I enjoyed last night. Very much. But you weren’t planning OUR fantasy but YOURS. I saw the notes where you told Ian I was turned on by other women and wanted to be forced to service their cunts. I don’t remember that Tom. Or, or how I wanted to wear a butt plug in public. Did I say that Tom? Or how about the thing about when I am real horny and acting like a bitch I sometimes tell you I’d like that to really happen. A dog, for Christ’s sake Tom, how could you!”

Tom’s eyes started to moisten and he held his head down. “I am so sorry Lori. I never thought this would happen. I got carried away, I’d never let any one make you do those things.”

“Bull shit! You let him piss on me in an alley to mark his property. You didn’t say a word today when he told you I was his slut for as long as he wants. I loved you once, and you’re the father of my kids but you better stay out of this till we get home. Maybe we can work it out then, but for now I am going to do only one thing. Be Ian’s slut. I liked last night and want to continue.”

Her voice never reached a higher than normal volume but her eyes told Tom he may have risked everything for his fantasy. She told him they were to meet Ian in an hour. She needed to get dressed. She walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of her black panties. She threw them at Tom.

“Ian wants you to wear them tonight. He wants you to know you are a pussy and there is no chance for you getting anything from me tonight! If you don’t wear them, don’t bother coming with me.”

She carried the shopping bags into the bathroom and closed the door. Tom picked up the panties from the floor and began to unbuckle his belt. He knew he should grab her and take her to the nearest train station and leave. He should kick in the bathroom door. But instead he felt his cock swell and harden as he slipped on her lacy underwear.

There was a knock at the door and Tom answered it.

“Hello, Sir I have a package from Mr. Holms,” stated the young bell boy.

“Mr. Holms?”

“Yes Sir, Ian Holms, the owner, my boss.”

“Oh, OK...I’ll take it,” Tom realized he had never asked Ian his last name.

“I’m sorry Sir, Mr. Holms said I was only to give it to the...the slut,” the boys couldn’t keep eye contact and looked at his feet.

Tom could not believe the brashness of Ian. To include a bell boy in this, to have him call her a slut. He knocked on the bathroom door and told Lori the bell boy had something from Ian and he had to give it to her personally. Lori walked out of the bathroom in her robe.

“Ma’am,” he pulled two plastic bottles out of the bag with large bent straw like tips. “Mr. Holms wants you to...to wash out your arsehole with these enemas. He, he..then. I..I’m sorry Ma’am, but I need this job. Then after I am suppose to insert this in your arse.” He held up a red butt plug. “He said to thank your husband for the idea.”

If looks could kill, Tom would have been long gone. Lori grabbed the two enema bottles and went into the bathroom. The two men, who really had nothing to say to each other stood quietly in the bedroom. After hearing the toilet flush twice the bathroom door opened and Lori walked out.

“OK, let’s do this now,” and she started to turn.

“I’m sorry Ma’am, there is more. You are to be naked and leaning over the ottoman by the window. Mr. Holms will be watching from another room.”

The anger and humiliation was subsiding and the excitement was rising. Lori could feel the heat in her body as she dropped the robe and walked over to the window. She opened the curtain and pushed the ottoman near the window. She was going to perform well for Ian. She got on her knees and laid across the stool. She reached around and spread her cheeks for the bell boy.

She could only imagine he was as embarrassed as she was. He walked over and pulled a tube of lubricant and the butt plug out of the bag. He remembered Mr. Holmes’ instructions and laid both on her back. He then put a rubber glove on his right hand. He could hear his heart beating and looked over at the husband who was standing and watching everything.

He grabbed the tube and squirted a little on her asshole, and heard her reaction to the cold. He placed more on his index finger and started to rub it over her rosebud. He stuck his finger in and stopped when he heard the intake of her breath. He hoped he wasn’t hurting her. He fucked her ass for ten times as he had been told, then pulling out his finger with an audible pop.

He reached for the red butt plug and put some lube on it. He pushed it against her ass and figured there was no way it would fit. But as he pushed the orifice opened and once the larger part passed the rim it popped in until the round base was all he could see. It looked to him like a giant red eye. He rose and remembered his last instruction; he pulled off the glove and dropped it on her back. He said his thanks and left quickly.

Lori let go of her ass cheeks and stood slowly. She had to admit it didn’t hurt but she felt very full. She wasn’t sure how it would feel when she sat down. She was ready to say something to Tom when the phone rang.

She lifted it and heard that familiar voice, “Good job slut. I wonder if any of my other customers were watching from their rooms. Get dressed and be in the lobby in 12 minutes.”

Lori dressed quickly in the outfit Ian had chosen this afternoon. She smiled to herself, knowing he had made her use Tom’s credit card for all the purchases and even lunch. Tonight she was wearing a black diaphanous long sleeve blouse with a black silk camisole underneath. She had a skirt that was just above her knees and slit up each side along the leg to about mid thigh. It was black also. She had black thigh high stockings and her black heels. When she looked at herself in the mirror she was pleased. She looked sexy but not cheap. This was an outfit she’d have no problem wearing when she got back to California.

It was a little uncomfortable walking with the butt plug but she found herself adjusting to the pressure and discomfort. They went down to the lobby and met Ian, who was dressed in his black leather pants and a silver and black dress shirt. He signaled to one of his employees as they approached him.

Lori was embarrassed when she recognized the bell boy from earlier today. Her face flushed. Ian introduced him as Roger, a student at the University of Sussex who had been working at the hotel for a little over a year. Ian then spoke to Tom.

“Tom, do you realize these kids who work for me are mostly starving students. I don’t pay them much, so their real source of income is tips. Now Roger here, tells me you didn’t tip him even a pound, and after what he did for your wife.”

Lori’s face turned bright red. Ian was in the lobby of the hotel talking about tipping this boy for putting a butt plug up her ass! Tom was equally embarrassed and was stuttering and reaching in his pocket for his wallet. Lori could not believe her husband’s behavior around Ian.

“I think ten pounds should be about right for lubing and inserting a plug in an arse, don’t you Tom. Don’t forget to thank the boy.”

Tom handed the note to the bell boy and grumbled a thank you. He then ask Ian to speak privately for a minute. They walked away from Lori who continued to blush when she saw the bell boy,in a group of hotel employees pointing at her .

“Ian, I cannot believe you kept records of our discussions and showed them to Lori. You may have ruined my marriage. I think this has to stop.”

“Lets get something straight. From the get go I was honest with you. I want to fuck and use your wife. After last night I believe she wants this too. In fact I know you both do. But don’t blame me, you are the one who went behind her back and set this all up. Now I don’t care what you do, but your wife and I are going to dinner at a pub where a half dozen of my friends are waiting. You can come or stay, but don’t fuck with me, understand.”

Ian’s was in Tom’s face and seemed ready to pounce. Tom backed away and followed quietly behind Ian and Lori as they left the hotel. Ian led them a few blocks to another pub. This one was a bit larger and he explained he owned it. He took them into a back private room that usually was open only for parties or rugby games.

It had a paneled wood bar,a dart board and a small pool table. There were stools and tables around but all at bar height. Televisions hung throughout the room and banners from local rugby teams were on the walls. At one end was a long table set up with an assortment of foods and salads. The three of them were the first to arrive besides the bartender. Ian introduced him as Colin.

“Help yourself to some food Tom. I’m afraid the slut doesn’t get much to eat now, but I am sure there will be plenty of protein later for her,” Ian laughed.

Tom said he wasn’t hungry so he sat at the end of the bar as Ian instructed and had a glass of ale. Ian pulled a stool over by the entry door and had Lori sit down, while he stood behind her, his body pressed against her back.

He whispered in her ear, “I hope that plug isn’t too uncomfortable,” as saying this he pushed her shoulders down forcing her ass against the wood stool. “For the rest of your time with me you will wear the plug to remind you that you belong to me. Take it out only when you need to use the loo, or when I tell you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Ian.” She was thankful he released the downward pressure on her body.

Ian told her he had called up some chaps he knew and wanted her to meet each one as they came in. He told her she was to follow his instructions to a tee and she was to do whatever his friends asked as long as Ian agreed. Whenever she wasn’t sure she was to look at Ian and unless he shook his head she was to proceed. If ever she wanted to stop she was to use the safe word, USA from last night. But if she did the night and their time together was through. He would not tolerate a submissive who refused him. She would be free to go but it was over once she used the word.

Lori was so nervous, yet she could feel her nipples harden and her pussy drip. As the men arrived Ian introduced her as his friend from America and she shook their hands. She didn’t remember their names and only recognized one man, Tad from last night. A knot in her stomach formed when he walked through the door. He smiled with his crooked nicotine stained teeth at her and as he shook her hand he leaned in and whispered how much he was going to enjoy the evening. After the seven men arrived Ian told them to help themselves to the buffet. He walked over to the bar and ordered a shot of tequila for Lori. He told her to down it at once. She sat on a stool in front of the bar and Ian stood behind her as before. He then put a pill in her mouth and told her to swallow. He said it would make her more relaxed.

It had been about thirty minutes and Lori was feeling the affects of the tequila and pill. No one had approached them and nothing sexual had been said. Except for the leers from Tad, it could have been a cocktail party at home. Ian made no mention of Tom nor did anyone pay him any attention.

“Boys, boys. May I have your attention,” Ian’s voice sounded out and the room quieted. ”This bird I introduced to you all is my special friend. Tell the boys why you are so special, Dear.” He was stroking her hair and whispered in her ear, loud enough for only Lori to hear, “Tell them what you are and who you belong to.”

“I’m his special slut. I’m Ian’s slut.” She said in a soft voice.

“Louder, they couldn’t hear you.”

“I’m his special slut. I’m Ian’s slut.”

“and what does my special slut do?”

“Whatever Ian and his friends want.”

The room filled with cheers and everyone was prodding each other. After a few seconds it calmed down and no one knew what to do next. A voice, the voice she knew from last night yelled out to Ian she didn’t dress like a slut.

“Tad, ole boy, I think you are right,” Ian reached up and squeezed her breasts while all eyes were on him. “What does a slut dress like Tad?”

“She should show a bit of her titties and arse, Ian.”

“Stand up slut. Colin hand me a pair of scissors would you.”

Lori stood and found her legs to be weak. Colin handed Ian the shears and he cut at the air with them. The noise scared Lori and she cowered in front of the crowd. Ian grabbed the hem of this well tailored skirt that they had spent over 80 pounds on and stuck the blade at the top of the slit along her leg. He started to cut through the material around to the other side. The panel in front of her dropped to the floor. The tops of her thigh highs and just below her cunt was visible to all eyes.

“Turn around.”

Ian cut again and the back panel fell. The men hooted and hollered. Ian had made a conservative tasteful skirt into nothing more than a broad belt. Lori knew if she sat back down on the stool her cunt would be visible to all. The humiliation of this was far more exciting then she could imagine. Ian told her to walk over to the banquet table and bring him a banger.

Lori walked slowly, knowing all eyes were on her. She grabbed the sausage on a small plate and handed it to Ian. He picked it up by the end and waved it up in down, mimicking a cock. The men all laughed. He took it and brought it too Lori’s lips, rubbing it ever so gently against them. Lori could guess what was coming and thought of biting it off but instead just stood there.

Ian smiled at her and winked at the boys. “Suck” was all he said.

Lori opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the sausage. Ian began to push it in and out of her mouth until all but the little bit he was holding would disappear in her mouth. He would then pull it out to the very tip. He repeated this three or four times. Finally he put the sausage on the bar and picked up the shears.

He pulled the see through blouse away from her body and snuck the scissors under the shoulders of her blouse. He snipped one then the other spaghetti strap of the camisole. It slipped slightly on her body but held. He smiled at the crowd, much like a poorly trained magician at a birthday party and cut away at the air again.

Ian then pulled the blouse away from her body and snuck the scissors between her stomach and the silk camisole. He cut upward until he had flayed open the protective top. He then had her turn toward him so Lori’s back was towards the men and reached under the blouse and, again like a magician tugged hard on the silk. The entire camisole, or what was left of it flew out from under her blouse and Ian waved it above her head as the men whistled and cheered.

Her bare back was clearly visible through the diaphanous blouse. Ian bowed to the audience and took Lori’s shoulders in his hands and turned her around. Her face reddened as she stood in a short skirt and a see through blouse in front of a group of strangers.

“Now does she look like a slut, Tad?” yelled the showman.

Ian was in his glory, the more he humiliated Lori the more the men cheered. They could never believe a woman would do these things and wanted to know how far he was planning to go. He looked at his friends and some were openly rubbing their crotches. He had another idea. Ian took the sausage from the bar and threw it across the room to just in front of where the men were.

“Be a good slut, and get that for me. Oh, and bend at the waist when you pick it up.”

Lori wasn’t sure if it was the pill, the excitement or what, but she was beyond refusing anything Ian asked. She walked over to the sausage and bent over. She could feel what was left of the skirt slide up over her ass and heard the men yell and ask Ian what was in her ass. She stood and the skirt stayed around her waist. Her ass and cunt was visible to all. She walked back to the bar and held the sausage out to Ian. He ignored it and spoke.

“Tell the boys what is up your arse hole and why.”

“It is a butt plug, that I wear at all times to remind me I am Ian’s slut.”

Lori looked over at the end of the bar and saw Tom standing and staring at her. She could see the tent in the front of his pants and knew their relationship could never be the same. Even these pigs, even Tad would never let their wife be treated so.

Ian had her sit on the stool and lean back against him as he stood. He told her lock her legs around the stool which forced her thighs apart. He then called Tad over. He whispered in Tad’s ear and the big man grabbed the sausage from the bar.

He walked to the side of Lori so he wouldn’t block the view and put the sausage to her lips. Without being told she opened her mouth and allowed Tad to repeat what Ian had done. He then pulled it out and rubbed it up and down the lips of her cunt.

“Tell the boys you want my sausage,” he laughed. His spittle landed on her face and thighs.

“May I have your sausage, Tad.”

“Ask nicely and tell me where you want it.”

“Please may I have your sausage. Please fuck my cunt with your sausage,” then she added, knowing it would piss him off, “Fuck me with your sausage because it is bigger than your cock.”

evals22
evals22
311 Followers
12