Trip to England Ch. 05

Story Info
Submissive journey.
2.2k words
4.21
51.2k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
312 Followers

The men watched in silence as Tom stood up from between his wives legs and walked slowly to the bar. He sat down and took a sip of his warm, flat ale. After he left the men let go of her legs and she stood and tried to pull what was left of her skirt over her privates. She walked over to her husband and put a hand on his shoulder.

Tom looked up at his wife and smiled meekly. He loved her and though her anger was justified he hoped someday she would forgive him.

She spoke, still not with volume but with an angry edge, “Was it want you wanted, Tom? Did you enjoy watching me be a slut? Letting them fuck me, one after another while my legs were held open?” with that she reached between his legs and felt his throbbing cock.

“I should have known, your cock is ‘flamin’ that’s what we used to say when we played our games isn’t Tom? You’d say your cock was ‘flamin hard’ when we talked about me being used.”

Lori kept talking to him about how each cock felt in her cunt, all the while stroking Tom’s cock through his pants. She could tell he was close and she wanted him to cum in his pants, in her panties. She told him she hoped Ian wasn’t through with her because she wanted Tom to have every fantasy he ever had to happen. As she finished that sentence she could feel the spasm of his cock as he came in his pants.

“Because they’ll never happen with you!” she spat and walked away leaving him sitting in his cum filled pants.

Ian had been watching all of this and felt no sorrow for Tom, pity maybe for being such a fool but not sorrow. Lori walked up to Ian and stood by his side. The men were playing darts, glancing at her tits from across the room.

“Ian, are we through, I’d like to go with you and make love, just the two of us.” She rubbed his arm and smiled.

“Girl, come to your senses. Why would I like to make love to a slut like you? I might fuck you, but make love?” he laughed. “Besides I promised the three chaps with the best dart scores a blow job by you. The others can jerk off on you.”

Lori didn’t cry or get angry because Ian was right. She wanted to be a slut and could end it at any time, by saying her safe word. The worse he treated her the hornier she felt. She reveled in his perversion.

“Now be a good girl and strip everything but the nylons and heels off and give the boys something to play for.”

Lori did as she was told and Ian pulled a collar out of his pocket. It was a black, heavy Leather collar. Not the stylish type you see in S & M magazines or movies. No it was, was it was, a dog collar. The type you’d buy at the pet store for a Great Dane or some other big animal. He stepped behind her and placed it around her neck. It was rough and she was sure her neck would be rubbed raw. It felt heavy. The cold of the metal loop felt strangely refreshing as it hung on her upper chest.

The men were watching Ian with great interest. Ian walked behind the bar and pulled out a leash. It was a heavy chain with a clasp at one end and a black loop handle at the other.

“Another idea I got from Tom,” chuckled Ian as he clasped the chain to her neck. “Good thing I’m not into four legged bitches.”

He tugged on the leash and pulled her towards the dart board. He told her to keep her arms clasped behind her back unless otherwise instructed. Her neck hurt and she thought she must be a sight. A fifty year old mother of two grown boys, naked except for nylons and heels. Wearing a collar and leash and of course, don’t forget the butt plug. She wasn’t sure what was worse; the way she was dressed or how wet and hot it was making her.

“Boys, how’s the competition going?” Ian asked.

The third place had already been decided. A fellow named Jimmy. Lori thought he was a bit old to be called Jimmy, he was in his fifties. He was not unpleasant looking and she seemed to remember he was gentle when he fucked her earlier. The final two contestants were Colin, the bartender and Tad. The ugly, fat Tad with the bad teeth. The score was tied and they were about to begin the final round.

Ian said he wanted to make things interesting. First and second place could have the blow job as he had said, but whoever won could do anything they wanted to the slut. He pulled on the leash and led Lori to the losers and let them feel her. He stopped in front of Jimmy and told her to get on her knees and ask Jimmy if he’d like his prize.

She knelt on the hard floor and looked up at this man she didn’t know, “Jimmy, can I suck your cock for you. Please.”

“I’ll tell you Lass, I haven’t popped twice in a night since I was a lad. But give it a go.” With that her unzipped and pulled out his flaccid cock.

Lori leaned forward, remembering to keep her hands behind her back. His cock smelled of cum and sweat and a hint of latex from the condom. She was surprised how that seemed to excite her even more. She looked around at the other men and leaned forward engulfing his entire cock at once. She twittered her tongue and sucked hard. In her mind she heard herself screaming, “Come on Jimmy, get hard, you can do it!!!”

She wasn’t sure if the men could see the smile on her face as she felt his cock begin to swell. She made it her mission to make this man cum and she worked hard at her goal. She tried to keep her eyes open and looking up at his, knowing men loved women in this position. The men started to chant his name and he grabbed her head with both arms. He furiously pumped into her mouth like he would his fist. Then she felt Ian reach between her tits and grab the chain. He pulled it between her legs and stood behind her. As Jimmy continued the assault on her mouth Ian pulled the chain up so the cold metal links rubbed deep between her cunt lips.

Lori knew she was going to cum again, that Ian wanted to make her cum while she was being used as a fuck toy. She didn’t care, she started to drop her weight down against the chain so as to push it harder against her clit. Jimmy started to yell and his body stiffened as he thrust his cock into her mouth. Her nose was mashed against his pubic hair as he emptied a small but pungent load down her throat. Lori’s body convulsed in climax.

Jimmy pulled his cock out, and rather quickly stuffed his dick back in his pants and for lack of something better to say he mumbled a thank you. Ian dropped the leash and for a split second the chain stayed imbedded between her lips until gravity won and the metal clanged on the floor. Ian told her to stand and helped her to her feet.

The dart match was all but forgotten until they heard Tad’s voice yell in victory. He walked over to Ian and said, “The bitch is mine!” Ian reached down and grabbed the leash, handing it to Tad.

His voice resonated in the room, “If you hurt her, you answer to me! Now let her suck off Colin first.”

“Sure, Ian. But we’ll do it my way. If I get out of line just let me know,” roared Tad.

Tad dragged Lori over to the pool table and had some boys roll up a table cloth along the bumper area. He had he lie on her back with her head hanging over the table. He took a pool cue and handed it to Lori telling her to fuck herself. Lori, even wet found the cue to hard to push into her cunt. Before Ian could say anything Tad grabbed the cue and walked over to the banquet table. He grabbed a bottle of salad oil and poured it all over the shaft. He handed it back to Lori who was able to insert it much easier. She used both hands to fuck herself while all eyes watched. Colin walked over to the table with his cock out but found it too high for him to comfortably stick it in her mouth.

One of the guys went behind the bar and grabbed a case of beer and put it down in front of Colin. He stepped up and found he was now able to accomplish his goal. His cock slid into her mouth and with her neck bent so he was able to fuck her throat with ease. These were innovative men Lori thought.

While this was all going on Tad reached out and grabbed Lori nipples and twisted. She stopped moving the cue and moaned in pain around the cock.

“Make fun of me, will you?” he twisted again, glancing at Ian to be sure he wasn’t over stepping his boundaries. “Keep fucking that cue or I will rip your nipples off.”

Lori started back moving the stick, deeper and deeper, becoming numb to the pain. Actually beginning to thrive on it. She felt Colin’s cock start to spasm and he pulled it out and ordered her to suck his balls. She opened her mouth and sucked both sacs in her mouth while continuing to masturbate. Tad was still working her nipples and Colin was jerking his cock.

He pulled his balls out of her mouth and aimed his cock at her face. Load after load of whitish yellow fluid splashed across her nose and eyes. She had to keep her eyes closed because a puddle of cum had filled the orbit. Colin stepped down and Tad let go of her breasts. He reached down and pulled the cue from her hands and pussy.

Lori laid there breathing heavily and listening to the noises around her. She was afraid to open her eyes, she was sure the cum would burn them. She was ready to reach to her face to wipe her eyes when Tad told her not to move.

She could feel his presence leave the area and return. She heard some laughter, knowing he had something planned. She felt something rubbing on her face, soaking up the cum. He told her to keep her eyes closed while he cleaned her up. Finally she felt the tug of the leash and she sat up on the pool table.

“You can open your eyes,” Lori tried to open and for a bit her lashes were stuck together. When opened the light was bright and it took her a second to adjust. After blinking a few times she saw Tad standing by her with a plate.

“I noticed you hadn’t eaten. Well go ahead.” She looked down and saw a dinner roll on a plate that had been torn in half and used to sop up all the cum. “Eat, slut.”

She looked at Ian and got no help from him. Her husband was at the end of the table watching. She reached out and grabbed the first half. She placed it in her mouth and slowly bit into it. She finished her meal while all were watching. Tad laughed. Lori said she’d rather eat cum soaked bread then kiss a foul mouthed pig like him. Tad stopped laughing.

Ian was worried for her safety and told Tad it was time to wind things down, so what was next. Tad thought and said he didn’t want to fuck the dirty bitch. But he would give her a choice. She could kiss him on his foul mouth or let him spank her with a ruler ten times. He walked over to the dart area and grabbed a metre stick used to measure shots and snapped it against his open palm. The crack of the ruler echoed through the room.

“One kiss, or ten whacks.”

Lori climbed off the pool table and walked up to Tad. Her nipples were pressed against his shirt and she leaned as if to kiss him. He opened his mouth to receive hers when she turned laid her stomach against the pool table and stuck her ass out.

The room was silent and Tad’s anger was written across his face. He lifted the ruler and Ian grabbed his arm, “Ten hits, Tad but believe me if you break skin, if she bleeds, you will answer to me!”

Lori, as she laid across the felt wondered why that wasn’t her husband talking. The first blow hurt like hell, as did the second. She realized she may be a submissive slut but she wasn’t a pain slut. She endured the remaining blows and could feel the welts rising on her ass.

The men left in silence and when they were all gone Ian handed her a raincoat and told her to get some rest. Tomorrow he would take her on a tour of the city. She deserved a day off.

End of Five Should I continue?

evals22
evals22
312 Followers