Trip to England Ch. 07

Story Info
Final chapter based on feedback from readers.
1.9k words
4.25
36.1k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
312 Followers

Final Chapter

There wasn’t much conversation after the incident on the beach. They had an early dinner and headed back to the hotel. Ian told Lori to dress in the other outfit he bought her and she and Tom should meet him in the lobby.

Husband and wife headed to their room. Lori went to the bathroom to dress and Tom sat down on the bed reflecting on the past few days. He was conflicted, but knew this could not continue. He decided to confront Lori when she walked out of the bathroom.


At first, he was at a loss for words when he saw his wife. She was wearing a lycra or similar material neon green dress. It looked as though it was painted on her body. The scoop neck exposed her creamy breasts and her nipples were clearly outlined through the material. The skirt barely went beyond the junction of her thighs and she wobbled slightly on bright neon green matching five inch heels. The last outfit had given an outward appearance of class mixed with sexiness; this one was nothing but slutty.

“Lori, it is over. We, or least I am packing up and leaving,” he stared at her eyes, “Mistakes were made, I will admit that, by both of us. I am not taking any more of this. We leave together now, or next time we meet will be in a lawyer’s office.”

Lori said nothing at first, then walked over to Tom and whispered, “Tom, I. I am sorry. Somehow the game got carried way too far. Forgive me.”

Tom kissed her on the forehead and told her to start packing. Lori said she wanted to change first. While Tom was putting things away Lori emerged from the bathroom dressed in a simple skirt and black sweater, Her bra strap could be seen at her shoulder and Tom thought she looked more beautiful then he had ever seen.

Lori told Tom she was going to go downstairs and tell Ian they were leaving. Even though Tom protested Lori said Ian had only done what they had wanted and she felt she owed it to him to explain their leaving. Tom assented, telling her he’d finish packing.

Lori knocked on the door to Ian’s office and entered when she heard his accented voice. He looked up from his desk and an expression of disappointment crossed his face when he saw her attire. He figured out what was coming.

“That’s not the outfit I was expecting,” he said as she approached his desk. “Change in plans?”

“Yes, Ian. ‘USA’, I’m using my safe word. It is over. Tom and I have decided to head to London tonight. We are through with this.”

Ian rose and walked over to the built in bar while speaking, “I see. Well, I can’t say I am happy, but I understand. Let’s have a farewell drink, shall we, Lori?”

When she heard her name, the first time Ian had used it, she relaxed a bit. He was being very good about this and Lori knew she was right to meet him face to face.

What she didn’t notice was the vial of liquid Ian slipped into her drink. Something they used when making adult films. A concoction that raised a women’s libido, lessened her resistance and dulled her nerves. Unlike the date rape drug it didn’t knock them out.

He smiled as they toasted and knew the affects were fairly rapid.

Tom waited for almost an hour before he became nervous. He looked around the room and turned the desk chair on its side. With one downward crush of his foot he shattered the leg of the chair. Picking up the wood leg he hefted it in his hand and swung it through the air. He stuck it in his belt behind his back and under his jacket.

He knocked on Ian’s door and entered before hearing a reply. There at the desk was Ian, looking up with a smirk. The room was empty.

“Ian, where is my wife?”

“Well, Tom I will tell you. She came down here to tell me you and her had decided to leave. No discussion with me. Said Tom had decided, Tom doesn’t decide shit around here. You understand what I am saying Tom? Shit, you don’t decide shit!”

“Ian, it is over, where is Lori?”

“Well maybe we should ask the slut if she really wants to leave.”

Ian pressed a button under his desk as he pushed his chair away from the desk. Tom was startled at first. There attached to Ian’s cock was Lori. She crawled as quickly as possible so as not to lose her oral grip on his member. She was nude and for a moment the only noise in the room was the sounds of her sucking.

The moment of surprise changed to anger. Tom’s first thought was to leave. Lori had lied to him so she could be slut to ian one more time. Then he looked in her eyes. These weren’t the eyes of his wife, these weren’t the eyes of Lori when she played the slut either. These were the eyes of someone drugged and unaware or unable to understand what was happening.

Tom reached behind his back and grabbed the club, while at the same time three of Ian’s men he had summoned busted into the room. Tom turned and brought the first down with the club. As he went to swing again his body suddenly convulsed and he fell into a heap on the floor unable to stop his muscles from twitching.

The thug with the taser bent down and zapped Tom again, just for good measure. Lori was vaguely aware of the commotion and through a haze wondered why Tom was dancing while lying on the ground. Before she could ask Ian pushed her head back towards his crotch. She swallowed his cock.

Tom awoke, how much time had passed he did not know. His body ached and he tried to move until he realized he was shitless and duct taped to a wood chair in what seemed like an empty storeroom somewhere in the belly of the hotel. His arms were taped palms up against the wood chair arms and hurt in this awkward position. His mouth was taped shut and he could not move.

A bright light illuminated the room and when Tom’s eyes adjusted he saw Ian at the doorway and the wall facing him was covered with heavy curtains, much like a theater.

Ian walked up to the chair and said, “Well, Tom you put one of my boys in the hospital. Didn’t think you had it in you, boy. No one, NO ONE, leaves Ian Holmes. You piece of shit. “

Two of his men came in, one holding a long rubber hose and a small kit. The other held a taser, hoping he’d be able to use it again. They approached and the man with the hose wrapped it around Tom’s right arm. He then began to remove a syringe and vial from the little etui. Tom’s eyes widened and he struggled in vain against his bonds.

Ian continued, “This is Freddy. You damn near killed his brother. He’s got some heroin. You ever take heroin, Tom. I doubt it. You will feel a warm rush go through your body. He’ll give you enough to fuck you up, but not too much for you to miss the show.”

With that Ian opened the curtain and a wall of glass looked into a bedroom. Here is where they filmed the movies he produced.

Tom’s eyes blinked as he recognized the figure in the room. He felt the prick in his arm and felt the drug curse through his veins. A fog descended on him but he could still see. There in the room was Lori on her hands and knees. In her mouth was a large black cock pounding in and out of her throat and another fucking her from behind. A room filled of men, ten to fifteen, some black some white, some dressed some nude lingered around the bed.

Two men with shoulder held cameras and bright lights were moving around the room trying to find the best angle for the filming of the debauchery.

“Gang bang movies are a big seller here. I imagine they are in California. Think your boys will run across this one at the local video store, Tom?”

It was as if Tom was outside of his body watching this all happen at three quarter speed. Every time he would start to doze, Freddy would toss water in his face and hold his head up, forcing him to watch Lori. He watched like someone who cannot turn away from watching a auto wreck. How long and how many injections he was given Tom could not tell. It could have been days or perhaps only minutes.

Tom woke up in a strange room in a bed. Next to him was Lori. They were both unfettered by ropes or tape. Lori was asleep, he could see her body moving slightly with each breath.

She was laying on her stomach and her ass was bruised and covered with what could only be dried cum. Her asshole was raw and had obviously been fucked multiple times. Across her back, along her bikini line, in black letters with an arrow pointing downwards were the words: BLACK COCK ONLY. He gently rolled her over to try and awaken her when he was startled again. Both of Lori’s nipples were pierced with small gold rings and above her pussy was another tattoo. This was an English flag with the word ‘slut’ written under it.

He tried to rouse her from her sleep to no avail. Tom rose trying to figure out where they were. He got his bearings and figured he was in a hotel near Heathrow airport. He found a note taped to the mirror. It was from Ian.

It said their airplane tickets were on the table along with their suitcases. Ian said it would be best if they left the following day. If they went to the authorities his wife's movies would be sent stateside and Freddy and his taser would be back. Ian said to chock up their trip to England to experience. They both got involved too deeply with the wrong people.

Six months had passed. Tattoos and rings had been removed. Blood tests still turned up negative for STDs and excuses had been made to family and friends. Their marriage was different but still strong. Fantasies were not discussed or embellished. They made love, they didn’t fuck.

Tom told his wife he had to visit his parents in Florida, at a time he knew she couldn’t get out of commitments. His flight went to Miami but he caught a connector to England. Tom wasn’t a brave man but he was a smart man. He cased Ian’s movement until he knew his habits and routines. Ian wasn’t a careful man. Two weeks later Tom was on a plane back to the States.

The police figured it was a rival hit. Ian Holmes was known to be a crime lord in Southern England. It was a savage killing as these type usually are. They didn’t investigate too deeply, it was one less thug to deal with.

The night he came back, Lori could see in his eyes what had happened. She never spoke a word about it. She never tried to find out what happened. She just loved her man.

The end.

Comments?

evals22
evals22
312 Followers