Trip to Florida Ch. 02

Story Info
Tracy just can't stay off cock.
2.7k words
4.08
66.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,469 Followers

Tracy and I decided to take a trip to Florida. We however were not going to fly, but decided to drive across and see the country.

The very first day, she was not that horny but still one hell of a tease. She would play with me every second by spreading her legs and fingering her cunt. She would lick, suck, pinch, and rub her tits. She would talk dirty and also retell stories about the fucks that she had gotten. The bitch had my cock hard every minute, and she would jerk or suck me off while I was driving. I told her that she had to stop, my cock can't take this and that the trip was for her to get some rest as well. She just said that she couldn't help it, she was horny and needed cock.

At the next town, we checked into a motel and got some dinner. I then took her to an adult video store with the plan to buy some things to keep her off of my cock for a while. My idea was to get her an assortment of different size and shaped dildos so that she can take care of herself. Because it was early, there was only the attendant in the place. As soon as the guy got a look down my wife's blouse and saw all of her cleavage, he was all googly-eyed.

While we were looking at the different dildos with my wife running her hands up and down and licking her lips, he was speechless. We, or should I say she, picked out four dildos with the total coming up to just over 200 dollars. I asked the guy if there was any discount, but he said that there wasn't anything that he could do.

Tracy then said, "Here let me try."

When she went around the counter, grabbed him by the balls, I knew what he was in for. She got down on her knees, unzipped his fly, and pulled out his already stiff cock. There was pre-cum already leaking out and my wife just looked up at me and asked if I minded.

I said, "Not as long as we get a discount."

The attendant then said, "That we would get 50% off in this case."

My wife just went to town on the guy's cock with him coming in a matter of a couple of minutes with my wife swallowing his hole load.

I then paid the bill and he said to please come back anytime that he would be more than happy to give us further discounts and even some freebies.

Back at the motel, I told her that we were going to play strip poker again. She asked me if I had lined up some players and how did I manage to do it? I told her that in this case, the four dildos and me would represent the guys. I would play my hand of cards and two other's, she would play the other two hands. The winner would then get to fuck her for 15 minutes at a time.

Before we started, I was already horny from watching her blow the attendant at the store. Now watching her fuck herself with three of the dildos in the past hour of playing are new game, I then told her that the guys would now double team her. I was just hoping to better my odds of getting myself a piece of ass because I didn't think that I could hold out any longer.

She was all smiles. The next hand was my turn to win, so I got the dildo that I had picked as my fucking partner. She hadn't fucked this one yet and it was the biggest. I just lay down and told her to suck my cock and that I would fuck her count with it for a start.

Tracy went to work swallowing my cock and since she was already soaking wet form the other dildos, I just shoved the whole thing into her cunt. The bitch almost bites my cock off. It was all right thou. Her cunt soon got adjusted to it, and the harder I fucked her with it, the better the sucking she did on my cock until I blew my load down her throat.

We played the game a few more rounds until I had another go at her and she had four other rounds with the dildos. She also said that this reminded her of the first night that I had pimped her off to my friends the same way. I told her that that was the whole idea when I came up with this idea.

The next morning, she was at it any, sucking my cock and telling me that she was horny again. I got up and fucked her cunt, dropping my load deep into her, and then fucking her with the biggest dildo as well. This seamed to take the heat out of her cunt long enough to get back onto the road.

Within a couple of hours she was back at it. She would also flash truckers and any other guys or group of guys that she saw. At a truck stop that we stopped at for gas and some food, my wife made a comment about having a go with two truckers standing over by their trucks. I just said okay. I walked up to the truckers and asked them if they wanted to entertain my wife for a while. All they did was open the truck door and helped Tracy in. I told her that I would get her some food and be back in about an hour.

Where I was sitting in the truck stop, I had a prefect view of the truck. About thirty or forty minutes later, a guy walked up and into the cab. A couple of minutes later, the guy stepped out with my totally naked wife in view of everyone and led her to another truck cab. The one that she was originally in, soon started up its engine and through her clothes out the window as it drove away.

I finished my meal about twenty minutes later and ordered some food for my wife. I walked up to the new cab that she was in and looked in. She was on her hands and knees with her new guy slamming his cock into her from behind. My wife reached over and opened the door for me while the guy fucking her asked what the hell was she doing. She told him that I was her husband coming to pick her up. I just told the guy everything was cool and that he could finish up at his own rate. It took him about 2 more minutes to drop his load into her cunt with a loud grunt. I gave my wife back her clothes that I had picked up of the floor and told her to get dressed.

The trucker asked, "Where we were headed?"

I told him, "Florida!"

He said, "Dame, the one time that I am not going that way but that he would radio the truckers to keep a look out for us if she needed anymore fucking on the way."

I told him, "Thanks, that she probably would need some more fucking's before we got there."

Back on the road, she told me that the first two guys both had her swallow a load and also dropped a load into her cunt. Then they said that there was a friend of theirs that could also put a good fucking to her that when they were finished with her, they would call him and take her to his cab for a fucking. The new guy, also had her swallow a load, and dropped another in her cunt. She then opened her legs to show me her cunt, all swollen with cum leaking out of it.

I told her, "That she should have cleaned up back at the restroom."

She said, "I am going to!"

Tracy just scooped some cum form her cunt with her fingers and then licked them clean. When she was finished cleaning her cunt this way, she said that she wouldn't need any food because she already had a six-course meal.

Back on the road, my slut wife took a well-needed nap. While she was sleeping, I kept thinking back to all of the adventures that she and I have had in the past few weeks. All I could think about is the number of times I've got pussy, and god dame, the amount of cock that she has had in her. If she keeps getting fuck at this rate, she will be getting fucked by about 300 or more guys this year alone not to mention that amount of cum loads that she will take in all her holes.

Well, thinking about all of this, gave me a raging hard on. Tracy woke up just in time to see my swollen cock, and went right to work sucking me off while driving. She has become one hell of a good cocksucker. But then again, she has had quite a bit of cock down her throat lately.

Several truckers that we passed noticed her work and shouted such things like, "If I needed any help to give them a call."

Or things like, "Give the bitch a big load."

"Can I get some of that?"

Along the way we teased what looked like three teenagers in a van on their way to Florida. They would pull up along side to get a good view. I would sometimes pass along side of them, and raise my wife's blouse and give them a good view of her huge tits with me sometimes sticking one or two fingers into her cunt.

A few miles ahead, I had to stop for gas. They too, pulled into the gas station, off to one side. I thought to myself, "Here we go again."

Tracy just got out of the car, walked right over to their van, and started talking with them while I filled up with gas. At one point, I looked up and saw that the sliding door was opened and that there were a total of five guys not three guys.

When Tracy saw that I was finished filing up, she swayed her ass and bounced her tits on over to me with her five new friends along with her. She introduced her new friends and said that they too were going the same way that we were going.

Now these guys were aged from eighteen to twenty. While I was talking to the guys, Tracy said that she was going to have a look at their van. She walked off with two of the five guys. While talking to the guys, I kept a look out at my wife and noticed that soon, the sliding door was closed right after she got in the back. I kept talking with the guys about a variety of things for about five minutes or so when I looked back to the van to see it rocking and a rolling.

Very quickly, the three guys noticed this as well and ran over to their van.

I told them, "Don't be knocking, its in use!"

They just opened the sliding door and looked in. There was my wife, flat on her back. One guy had his cock buried to the balls down her throat and holding my wife's legs all the way back. It was like she was bent in half. A position that I have seen her in a great deal lately. Anyway, his buddy had his cock sawing in and out of her cunt like a jack hammer while holding on to her tits and squeezing the shit out of them.

The three guys standing there just watched the action while they tried to pick their jaws on the floor. They two guys fucking my wife soon pulled out of her holes and dropped their loads all over her face and into her mouth.

Tracy then just looked to the guys with cum all over her face, and said, "Who's up next?"

They got naked faster then superman could have changed into his outfit and had a turn with my wife also blowing their loads on her face and tits. These guys being young and horny were all hard as a rock just as soon as they blew their loads and wanting to have another round with my wife.

I told them, "That we should be getting back on the road before other people noticed what was going on and that since they were going the same way, that they would be getting some more of her later."

To my surprise, my wife then said, "Honey, why don't you drive the van and a couple of the guys could drive our car."

I asked, "Why?"

Her answer, "This way I can fuck a couple of the guys at a time in the back of the van, and when they are finished with their turn, we can pullover and switch with the guys driving or care."

I went along with this since five guys, and my wife out voted me anyway. We weren't even on the highway, and she already was being tag teamed by two guys. A few hours later, and a few switches, each of the guys had a least two more turns with my wife. She was her usual mess, and the more of a mess, the harder and more that these guys fucked her.

We then pulled up to a motel for the night, and the guys said that as long as we were with them, that they would pay for everything. The guys rented a couple of rooms for us all.

Tracy went to take a shower and get cleaned up. Three of the guys went to go and get some food and beer, the other two went to take a shower with my wife, and I just lay on the bed for some rest. It wasn't long before my wife brought out the two guys in tow with their raging hardon's, dropped on the bed, and started to get her pussy stuffed with some cock.

Tracy told me that I could also be included. I just told her that for now I would just watch and maybe when the two guys were finished fucking her, I might have a go.

The two guys, named Bill and Steve, have good average sized cocks. They just lay it to my wife but after a while you could tell that they wanted to cum, but their balls were just empty. They just could not cum no matter how hard and fast they fucked her. Finally, they fell off of her saying they had enough.

Tracy lay there on the bed; legs spread, cunt gaping open, and asked me for a go. Well, after recharging my balls all day and watching these two guys having a go with her, my dick was now ready for a turn. I just got up in between her legs, and buried my dick balls deep in one thrust. I don't know what it is, but even with her cunt gaping open, it still fit like a glove, and as wet and hot as always.

I love nailing her on her back as hard as I can, because I get to see her huge set of tits swaying back and forth as well. I slammed her for a good ten to fifteen minutes when the other three guys returned and said that their balls and cock were worn out from all the fucking they had during the ride, but that they would love to watch the action between me and my wife.

And so it was. I finished up by dropping a really good-sized load of cum right up her cunt. Me and the guys then sat down, the two guys that had fucked my wife before and myself still naked, and the other three guys at the table to eat. My wife just lay on the bed with my load of cum leaking from her cunt and her teasing the three other guys to fuck her. It was no use.

I said to her, "She had fucked the five young guys out of all of their cum during the, but tomorrow was another day."

The young guys all high five'd me and said, "Your damn right it is."

Look for the second part soon.

MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,469 Followers