Trip to London Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric then tells Scott it is his turn. Scott tells the black guy to lie down on the table on his back. I am told to climb on top of him and to take his cock into my pussy. He also tells the older model to stand above me and I am to lick her pussy until the guy is ready to cum and then both me and the other lady need to allow him to cum on are faces. So I get on top of the guy and work his cock into me and he holds my hips still as he starts to fuck up into me.

Once he gets into a rhythm, the model moves up and puts one of her legs over my shoulder. I then start to lick and suck on her pussy and clit. After a few minutes I start to cum and I tighten up my pussy muscles on the guys cock.

After a few more strokes he tells us he is ready so we move and both of us put our lips around his cock head and I start to lick it and the other model is doing the same. When he cums it shoot straight up and then comes back down and lands on both are faces. When he is done cumming I sit up and once again the makeup guy cleans me up.

Eric then tells us that it is Mr. Nair's turn. He tells me to put on the strap on dildo and have the young model lean over the table. I am to fuck her with until I am able to make her cum. I am handed the strap on and it has a dildo on my side and a vibrator so that I need to inset the dildo first and then the vibrator is lined up so that it is pressing on my clit.

Once it is on I move up behind the model and slide the extra-large dildo into her pussy. Each time I push the dildo into her the dildo in me is pushed further in and the pressure on the vibrator on my clit is increased and each time I pull out of her the presser is less on me. I start out moving in and out of her slowly until I could feel my own orgasm building up. When I start to cum I shove the dildo into her pussy as hard as I can to ride out my orgasm with the vibrator pressing hard on my clit.

The next then I know I received several quick and very painful lashes from Eric's crop and was told to continue fucking her until she cums like I was told. So I start to fuck her again with quick deep strokes. I am still cumming and my orgasm does not seem to be ending with the constant presser on my clit and pussy. Also at the same time my ass is burning from the many lashes I have got from Eric.

Finally when I did not think I could keep going because my legs felt like rubber the model finally cums and I am allowed to pull out of her and remove the strap on. I am getting worn-out from the constant activity without a break.

Eric then says that it is John's turn. John tells the white guy to left me up so that I am sucking his cock and the guy is licking my pussy. We are to continue until the guy cums in my mouth. The guys moves over to me and bends over and wraps his arms around me and then lefts me up and turns me upside down. He repositions me until I can get his cock into my mouth and I reach around and wrap my arms around his ass to help hold me up.

I then start to bob my head up and down on his cock. Next he leans his head down and starts to like my pussy. The longer this goes I start to get very light headed with the blood rushing to my head. By now I was just wishing he would cum already so I could get back to my feet. So I start to suck harder and concentrate more on the tip of his cock. When he finally cums I let the first shot or 2 go into my mouth and then pull back and let the last few shoot shot on my face and forehead. When he let me back down I almost fall onto the table and I am completely disoriented. I am so happy that we have to take a break to allow the makeup guy to clean me up again.

Eric tells us that it is my husband's turn to choose. He tells me and the older model to sit on the table facing each other. I am told to take off my right shoe. I am told I have to fuck the model with my big toe while licking and sucking on her toes and feet. I reach down and remove my shoe and loosen my hose so I can separate my big toe from my other toes. I then tell her to pull her lips apart and I work my toe into her pussy.

I then take both her feet and bring them up to my face. She is wearing open toed sandals so I start by running my tongue in between each toe on both feet and then moved back and slowly take each toe into my mouth and suck and lick each one. The whole time I am working my big toe in and out of her pussy. I am almost disappointed when she starts to cum before I am able to make it back to each of her toes. We both get back up and once again the makeup guy fixes my lipstick.

Eric tells us that Mr. Dragos is the last person. He tells me he wants to watch the shemale fuck me while I suck on its tits. So I lay back on the table and the shemale climbs between my legs and works its cock into me. I reach up and grab both of its tits and start to suck on one nipple and then the other. I am amazed by how its tits felt completely natural. I was sure that they had to be implants.

It is now driving into me with very quick deep strokes and I am biting its nipples and holding them between my teeth and pulling on them. Once again I start to cum as it keeps pumping me. I wrap my legs around its back and use them to help it pump harder into me. Before he can cum I have my second orgasm and finally can feel him cumming in my pussy and it collapses on top of me. When he finally climbs off of me I sit up and Eric tells everyone that is the end of the show. He tells them that the video and book will be mailed to them as soon as they can get everything put together.

With that the camera are all turned off and Eric leads me into the next room where I find my husband sitting in front of a large flat screen. He holds out his arms and I move over and sit down on his lap. He asks me how it felt to be the star of my very own high end porn video. I punch him in the shoulder and tell him I cannot believe he would plan anything like this. He tells me you know you loved it. He also tells me Eric is playing me 10g up front for the video and pictures and that we would receive an additional $20 for each unit sold.

I tell him I can't have a video of me setting on every adult store around. He tells me not to worry Eric only sell these videos to select people willing to pay for his unique style of film. He also tells me that Eric will be sending us 10 sets of the completed package that we can give to anyone we chose.

My Husband then asks Eric what did he think, how did his wife do compared to some of the others he has filmed in the past. He tells us I did a great job and cannot believe it went this good. He tells me the other woman knew before what was going to happen to them. He says he cannot believe that I did not even once try to protest what was happening to me. I told him I was a little freak out until I heard my husband's voice and then I calmed down because I know he would never let anything happen to me.

12