Trip to New York Ch. 02

Story Info
What Ruth gets up to next.
2.2k words
4.11
27.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall_Fred
Tall_Fred
23 Followers

I am not sure how long I had been asleep it was getting light as I heard the door click shut, I wasn't sure what to do, I half opened my eyes to see Ruth creep in the room holding her heels in her hand, wearing just her skirt! God I was instantly hard again! She looked my way then turned and put her shoes down and went to the bathroom. I then heard the shower start up and decided to stay 'asleep' to see what she did. After a while she came out wrapped in a robe quietly opened a drawer and got something out, returned to the bathroom and a few minutes later came out in a sexy nightie and slipped in bed. I was as horny as fuck what had she been up to, had he fucked her, did she enjoy herself, would she be ok? With in a few minutes I heard her breathing slow as she fell asleep. Fuck I was so horny I didn't sleep much after that.

About 8am I had to get up to use the toilet, and quietly moved about the room not wanting to disturb her sleep, she looked so sexy laying there her hair slightly damp still from her early morning shower. As I came out the bathroom I noticed a note had been slipped under the door. It was addressed to me, I quickly opened it and it was short and sweet: andy , let her sleep in and when you get this dress and come to suite 1504 use this pass key to enter. Bring this note with you and read the one on the table by the door when you get to the suite. Signed E

My stomach once again somersaulted but I knew I had to do what the note said. I quietly left the room and walked to the lift. I waited wondering what I would find. The lift seemed slow to arrive but was empty and I pressed the button for the 15th floor. When it opened I discovered a reception area with four large doors I saw suite 1501 and 1502 to one side the 1503 and 1504 to the other. I nervously got the card key out and opened the door. I went in and sure enough on the table to one side was another envelope, on it was one word 'cuck'. I realised that's what I now was, again I was hard and knew its what I had wanted. I opened it and read it.

Andy

I am sure you have an idea what happened but you have one last choice to make. You have two options, if you want to know what happened and more importantly want to explore the lifestyle further you will need to demonstrate your willingness by following some further instructions. You may not know what they are before you agree to carry them out, they are in the second envelope stuck on the door opposite you.

However if you do not wish to continue and want to return to your wife and have a quiet vacation leave the room now and I will not contact you or your wife again.

E

I thought for a moment but that horny little lower brain of mine soon made the decision. I turned and saw the envelope stuck on the door, I opened it with shaking hands and read the contents.

Well done cucky

I knew you would open this one, you need to know what happened, to find out what your sexy wife did for me, what she did for me to make you the cuckold you have dreamed of being.

Before you find out you will remove all your clothes and place them in the basket by the door, then kneeling open the door and crawl into the room and wait. No playing with yourself

Master E

I hardly thought about it I quickly stripped my clothes and placed them in the basket, I knelt down and opened the door, crawling in I looked around the room at the leather suite and coffee table, it was clearly the sitting room of the suite. I looked again and near the coffee table laid a sheer black blouse, it was Ruth's, I was rock hard again. I then saw her stockings tied to the table legs at one end of the table; on top I could see stains on the glass top. My mind was racing as to what had happened.

I am not sure how long I had been in the room, looking at what appeared to be the evidence of the sex Ruth had enjoyed a few hours before in this very room. I jumped as the door behind me opened and Earl walked in. Well done cucky he said as he walked to the leather chair and sat down.

I looked up at him with expectant eyes as he started to speak. He first said he wanted to say how pleased he was with both slut last night and me for following the instructions. He went on to say that he was glad I was here as it was confirmation to him that the weekend would continue to be fun, and that as I had been a good boy I would get to watch him fuck his slut. I almost came as he described Ruth as his slut and the vision of him fucking her.

He went on to state she would be his for the rest of the weekend and as last night she had agreed that if she found you naked in the suite this morning she would be Earls fuck toy until the flight home. At that point I came without touching myself, Earl noticed this and told me he thought that i would be excited at that thought. He then told me he wanted me to crawl round behind the leather couch and be very quiet, not to make a sound unless i wanted to be punished. I did as I was told and no sooner had I got behind the couch i heard the door open. All i could see below the couch were a pair of black high heels just like the ones Ruth wore. I was aroused and trying not to breath too loudly. I heard Earl say good morning slut how are you this morning? My stomach churned again as I heard Ruth respond, saying she was good, a little sore but horny as fuck.

He asked if she enjoyed last night, she readily said she had. You liked being fucked by my big black cock ha said to her, she said yes. You enjoyed my nigger cum in your cunt didn't you, she again said yes.He asked how she felt being walked back to her room by Jerome, she said horny as fuck. Did they meet anyone Earl asked, Ruth said they did, Earl asked her what happened. She said they had met the security man doing his rounds. Earl asked how she felt, she replied that she was so horny she enjoyed him looking at her bare tits, and when Jerome told her to lift her skirt she got very wet when she revealed her pussy to the guard. Earl said he was pleased.

He told her she had been a good slut last night and said she would be again. She said she wasn't sure if she could , earl asked her if she was worried what her husband would think. She said that she was worried, Earl asked her if she remembered her promise, she seemed to answer rather quietly, Earl asked her to speak up. She said yes, he asked her to tell him what she had promised; she said that she had promised to be his fuck toy for the weekend if she found her husband naked in this suite this morning. He told her well done. I was so excited that i was having trouble breathing quietly, my cock was rock hard hearing what she had said.

I was startled by what Earl said next, he told her to walk round behind the couch, my stomach churned again, this was the moment of truth. I saw her heels move towards the end I was facing, as she came round the end i looked up. She was wearing heels stockings and nothing else. Her big tits were marked , most probably form his mouth last night, her pussy was shaved bare, something i had asked her to do but she had never done before. Her pussy looked puffy and red, god she looked so hot. Our eyes met and she looked stunned, then realised what it meant. She was now to be Earls fuck toy!

It seemed like ages but must have been only seconds before i saw Earl move behind her, his black hands reached round and lifted a tit each, rubbing the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She squirmed as he pinched then hard and told her she was his slut now. She let out a moan almost agreeing to the statement. His right hand dropped down and i saw his middle finger push hard on her lips and she slightly opened her legs to allow him access to start to finger fuck her! I couldn't take my eyes off them. I had wanted to see this for so long and now i was i had become frozen to the spot.

Earl then pulled his finger out of her pussy and wiped it across her mouth, she opened her lips and licked his finger, good slut he said, you remembered your instructions from last night. My mind was racing, what instructions had she been given how dirty had she been last night? He then stepped back and told her to follow; he added cuck you may crawl round here too. As i crawled round i saw him sitting in the chair Ruth facing him looking at his cock, he just said you know what to do, and with that she knelt down in front of him and started to lick and suck his cock, i knelt there watching as it started to grow, he then told me to go behind her and lick her pussy get it all wet and ready for him, i was there like a shot! Her pussy lips were engorged and glistening so she wouldn't need much by the look of it, but i wasn't going to miss licking her out. I could hear her gagging so she must have been getting a lot of cock in her mouth, i could feel her cunt muscles contract and grip as she became more excited, she was cumming! I am sure it was as much sucking his cock as my work on her pussy. Earl then told her to turn round and face me, I knelled back and looked at her face, her eyes were wet and her chin covered in drool from the cock sucking or mouth fucking she had administered. He then told her to look me in the eye as she sat her cunt down on his cock, as she did he told her to tell me what she wanted, she said his cock, why he asked, because it is big and beautiful she said. What else he asked, she said that she preferred it to my pussy white penis. It was so horny my penis was now rock hard, as i watched her move up and down fucking herself on his big black cock. I could see it covered in a white cream coming from her cunt, fuck it was so horny I daren't touch myself as i know I would have cum on the spot.

I watched in awe as they fucked, well she fucked herself on him, i could hear her getting near orgasm , then she asked him if he would fill her with his seed, fuck it was so horny, he grunted as he came in her fertile hole. I just sat there mouth open as she turned and kissed him, thanking him for his seed. He looked at me and told me to leave them in peace now, go back to my room and wait. Ruth would be spending the rest of the morning with him. With that he carried her out the room to the bed room and threw her on the bed. I watched as she bounced on the bed, her big tits naked and free bounced hard on her chest, she giggled as he bent down to kiss her and grab her tit flesh.

He turned and asked why i was still there. I moved to the hall, head down, and dressed, not knowing what to do. I had wanted this but was i still sure? I waited for the lift and pondered. The lift opened and a large black man got out as I got in, I turned to see him open the suite i had just come from. My mind started again.

Back in my room i wondered what was going on a few floors above me, my cock was rock hard again, did i want this?..... Well my cock seemed to want it.! I sat and wanked myself thinking what she was likely to be doing, remembering what i had just seen. My beautiful big titted wife fucking herself on Earl's big black cock. She was his fuck toy for the weekend, what else would happen before the flight home?

Tall_Fred
Tall_Fred
23 Followers