Trip To Park Proves Fruitful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her muffled moan was vibration to my cock and I fought the urge to explode too soon. I reached down with my hands and pulled her hair away from her face and leaning to the side watched as my cock slid in and out of her lips. She was really working hard as the guy tore into her backside and pounded away at her pussy. He had his hands on her hips and was slapping his crotch into her ass cheeks making a sound I was sure anyone within thirty feet could hear.

"Yeah, she's a real firecracker," the guy said to me and smiled. He was biting his lower lip and rotating his hips, grinding his cock deep inside her pussy. She was cumming again and she drooled on my cock as she tried to keep it in her mouth and enjoy her orgasm.

"Blondie loves the bone," the guy said and taking his right hand turned his palm so his thumb was against her asshole. He captured some of her juices that were flowing from her warm cunt and spread it on her hole. She moaned louder and tried to stand up but her held her tight. "Come on, fuck back against me you little slut," he told her and she ground back against him.

The whole scene was too much for him now and he cried out that he was cumming. He took his thumb out of her ass and his cock out of her pussy and one quick motion spun her off my cock and facing him. He spun so quickly that she lost her balance and leaned on her ass at his feet. Her mouth made a popping sound as it exhaled my cock and she sat dizzy with desire at our feet.

He was over her without any announcement and he began to spurt white gobs of semen at her and on her. "Oh fucking A," he moaned as he came over her face, bare chest, breasts, and shoulders. His cum flew everywhere, so much I took a half step back.

The blonde looked at him quizzically and smiled. She was obviously enjoying the experience and was amazed by the sure volume of his ejaculation. She giggled and turned to me. I took it as my cue to do the same and I stepped forward over her and began jacking my cock. She smiled at me and taking her hand rubbed my balls and the lower part of my shaft. I motioned her to me with a nod of my head and she leaned forward and began licking my sac.

"Making pop Blondie," the guy said as he stepped back. He was enthralled watching the blonde working on me. His eyes never left us as he hurriedly redressed himself. "She likes her new boyfriend, likes to suck his cock," he added as he zipped up his pants.

The blonde was pretty experienced and as her tongue swirled below my balls and lapped at the area between my sac and anus, she pushed me past the point of no return. I began cumming and my first spurt hit the top of her head and a white plop of goo stuck to her blonde locks. I stepped back and the second and third spurt hit her on the face and neck. She giggled beneath me and I shook my head in amazement.

We dressed quickly afterward, no one really saying much. The blonde looked around for her bikini bottoms but stopped when she suddenly became self-conscious of her nakedness. She stuck her wonderful tits in her bikini top and pulled on her white slacks. She glanced at me and then at the guy, who suddenly seemed very indifferent to her.

She spoke up and asked him, "Want my number?" She had her towel and was trying to wipe at our semen to make her self more presentable.

'Nah baby, let's not ruin a good thing," he said and turned and began walking out of the woods. He got about ten feet away and turned back to her, "Maybe we'll meet up in the park again."

He turned around and disappeared through the woods and was gone. The blonde turned to me and smiled, "What about you?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Sure." She giggled and flung back her hair.

I got her number and offered her a lift. She declined and said she lived just a short distance from the park. She gathered up her stuff and went around the left side of the building. I went around the right side of the building and as I made my way to my pick up, I looked for her but she was gone too.

I went home energized from my experience and finished up all my reports. When I took them in the next day, my boss was impressed. He said maybe I should consider taking regular breaks from the office to increase my productivity. I agreed and thought to myself that I knew exactly where I'd go.

12