Trip to the Doctors

Story Info
Best doctor ever!!!!
1.2k words
3.77
45.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been having some pain in my chest and figured it was from over working trying to make a better life for my family and I and so I went to go see Dr. Albert and was told he was out today with a cold and that his Assistant would be the one seeing me.

So a few minutes later the nurse calls out, "Tyler Watson".

"That's me!"

"Please follow me into the examining room"

After going into the examining room the nurse starts checking my vitals and sees that my BP is 132/91 and asks me why my BP is higher than normal?

"Well I have been working pretty hard lately and a lot of long evenings."

I notice she is writing all this down so that the doctor can view this in my file.

She says, "Dr. Mendez will be with you shortly..."

So I as I am waiting I start to imagine what this Dr. Mendez looks like and a couple minutes went by when I hear this knock on the door and I holler "Come in.."

"Tyler, my name is Dr. Mendez your normal Doctor is out for a few days. I am looking at your file and I see you are having some chest pains and that your BP is a little high. What is your profession?"

"I am a Real Estate broker.."

"Yes that can be pretty stressful" she says.

So she starts checking my heart and says "Its beating good and seems to be pumping regular."

As she is checking me over I am enjoying my view as I am looking at a nice tight black dress that is very revealing in all the right places. She was not wearing her lab coat. I noticed she is not married and I am thinking to myself "How can a woman this beautiful not be married?" She must be around 5'6 and weigh around 120lbs and very much athletic.

So she begins asking me some more questions like?

"I am going to ask you a couple of personal questions and if you do not want to answer them you do not have too.."

"Are you married?" I say "Yes I am 26 years now and we have 1 son who is 17."

"So you all are happy? No troubles in the marriage?..."

"Well like every marriage it has its ups and downs but we get through it fine!"

"Are you having enough sex at home? Sex can lower your BP this is why I ask and when was the last time you had sex?"

"Well I do not know about having enough. I have heard it can lower your blood pressure. Oh the last time we had sex was about 3 weeks ago...Why?"

"Well Tyler, sex is very important in a marriage and can add years to your life too with proper diets to go a long with the sex..."

At this time the doctor begins placing her hands on my thighs and begins to move closer towards me.

"I noticed you looking at my ass a couple of minutes ago. Are you an ass man Tyler?" Dr. Mendez asks.

"Yes I was looking and I like all the female parts of a woman"

"Would you like to see my ass?" she asks

"Well I am married? Even though my cock was getting so hard I had to try and pull away.

Dr. Mendez begins to back off a little and next thing I know she has her hands behind her back unzipping this low cut dress and pulls it off and under this black very revealing dress was a nice emerald green matching bra and thong. Her bra was very tight up against her nicely pushed up breast. She turns around all the way around giving me the full view of all of her assets.

She asks "You like?"

"Honey, If I said no I would be lying to you.."

She then pulls down her thong revealing a nice landing strip patch and I noticed she has a tattoo just above where her pubic hair begins and then she removes her bra and out pops these huge tits and I wonder how she was able to keep those massive babies into her bra.

She proceeds to come close again to me and says "Stand up?"

So I said "You are the doctor!"

She undoes my belt and pulls down my pants and she notices my rock hard cock peaking through my boxer shorts and and sits on the doctors stool and says "I love cock!!!" she proceeds to remove my boxers and places my cock into her mouth going up and down, up and down.

I ask her what her favorite position was and she says "On Top, on my knees. guy on top...I like it all!!"

So I told her to sit on the examining table and spread her legs so I put my dick into her nicely shaped up pussy and she puts her legs on my shoulders and as I am penetrating her pussy back and forth back and forth I notice she has her finger in her mouth and with her other hand she is rubbing her tits and beginning to push her pussy up towards my dick where her butt is not touch the table and lets out a moan as I am cumming in side of her pussy.....

"Yes, yes, yes!!!! Oh Oh oohh!!!

"Tyler, I am enjoying this so much!!"

"Me too!!!" I replied

I just grinned and said to her "What's not to like?. A nice beautiful Spanish lady letting me have sex with her and just gave me a great blow job"

"She says, "This should lower your blood pressure and you should start feeling better. Sometimes just having sex with another person outside of your wife can help too.."

"Dr Mendez turn over on your stomach..."

"Why? You want to fuck me in my ass?"

"Yes I would love to fuck that beautiful round shaped ass of yours"

She says, "Lets save that for next time. I would like to see you again in 10 days for a follow up.."

While she was laying on her back I pretended that my phone was letting me know I had a text message so I reached over to pretend I was answering a message when I was really taking a couple of photos of her naked on the table. So she proceeded to get up shortly after snapping a couple of quick pics and then I started getting dressed and so did she as she was bending over to grab her dress from the floor she looked back and saw me smiling and says...

"You really like my ass don't you?"

"Yes I do and can't wait to introduce my dick to your asshole" and I finished taking one last picture of her ass.

Both dressed now she says "Go pay the receptionist and I will make you an appointment for 10 days.."

"Okay,,,,"

As I am paying the receptionist Dr. Mendez says.."Tyler, you are very healthy and see you in 10 days".

"Okay Dr. Mendez! Thanks again!!..." Grinning and walking out.

No sooner then walking out my phone rings and my wife says "What did your doctor tell you?"

"I am very healthy and we might need to increase our sex life that it will help keep my blood pressure down!"

My wife on the phone says, "Well tonight I am going to make you a special dinner and we will have the house to ourselves and we can do whatever we want for as long as we like."

TO BE CONTINUED-