Trip to the E.R.

Story Info
Security takes a break.
810 words
3.85
9.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Scott in the ER. I had never seen him in his police uniform before. He was always already naked or in shorts when I would go to his apartment. This made me wetter than I already was. I had been looking forward to this all day. He walked me through the hospital until we came to a plain black door. He unlocked it and we stepped in. As soon as he locked it behind us, he turned and grabbed my arms, pulled me to him and kissed me. It was different, it was a bit rough, but I liked it.

He turned me around and I felt both his hands on my outer thighs, then up under my skirt. The skirt was up over my ass in a second flat. He pulled me to him and reached up with both hands under my blouse, grabbing my tits hard. He whispered in my ear, "God, I've been thinking about fucking you for months." He freed my tits from my bra and turned me back around. He wanted to see them. He was mumbling and I couldn't quite understand, but I didn't care. "They are so big and so beautiful!" is all I made out. He bent down and took my nipple into his mouth, licking and sucking.

He stood straight up and kissed me again. Then with such force I was turned around again, his hands on my ass. He used his left fingers to move my t-back to the side and the fingers from his other hand quickly made their way inside my pussy. "I love how wet you get, play with your clit." I did as I was told. His hands then left me so I turned to see him unzip his pants and pull his beautiful hard cock out. His cock is amazing, I look at the pictures I have often. I had to have it.

I bent over and took it into my mouth. I love it and wanted to show him how much. I sucked it into my mouth. I sucked and swirled my tongue around, pulling it in and out of my mouth. He was guiding my strokes by a handful of my hair. He pulled me away and told me I couldn't have it. "I have to fuck that tight pussy." He turned me around again and quickly lifted my skirt over my ass again. He pulled my panties down to my ankles and I felt his tongue on my ass and then probing my pussy. I spread my legs as far as I could to give him access. "Hmm, damn you taste good," as he stood and turned to kiss me. I love to kiss a man with my wetness on his tongue and kiss my mouth. The scent filling my nose.

Suddenly he turned me again and bent me over. My hands were on a filing cabinet for leverage. The head of his cock pressed against my lips and then he was inside me. I tightened my pussy around his cock, never wanting to let go. He pumped in and out of me slowly. Our moans low as not to be heard and get caught. He started fucking me faster and harder. "I'm cumming" I told him. He then pressed deep inside. "I've been wanting to give you a load for too damn long," as I could feel him fill me with his cum, pressing deeper. My pussy was convulsing around his cock. I wanted to scream in delight, but couldn't.

We quickly cleaned up and dressed, making sure our clothing was in it's proper place. When I looked at him I realized he had just fucked me in full uniform, not even taking off his gun, I wanted him to fuck me again. He told me to return again soon, but he needed to clock in. He pulled me in for a hug, his hands in my hair and kissed me. As I gave myself one last adjustment of the clothing and hair he handed me a stuffed blue monkey. I looked at it and all he said was, "So you don't forget me or this." I told him that would never happen. "I will be back soon. I love your cock and can't wait to have it inside me again."

I was so turned on I reached up under my skirt and played with my wet pussy all the way home. I was careful of other cars, but really didn't care if they saw. I'm sure one trucker did, as he stayed next to me until I got off the highway. Driving is not exactly the easiest thing to do while masturbating, so I didn't cum again until I was in my driveway, but thinking about his cock fucking me in that room made for an intense orgasm.