Trip to the Movie Store

Story Info
He surprises her with trip to adult movie store.
3k words
4.48
66k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pulled the car up into the first parking space in front of the neon lit windows, "Premium Adult DVD's" read the flashing red sign. I hadn't been quite sure where you had wanted to take me so late at night but I figured it had to be something of "adult" nature due to your precise specifications of what I was to wear out. You opened your door, stepped out, and came around to my side of the car, opened my door and held it out wide like a gentleman.

Something you normally didn't do. I stepped out of the car and as you shut the door behind me, I tugged upon the hem of my short skirt, smoothing it down in an attempt for modesty of my bare thighs and missing underwear.

I walked forwards to the large window display, and glanced inside the store. There were all sorts of lewd posters of women strutting their stuff: porno stars with twin mounds of perfectly fashioned implants, long legs, tiny waists, and glittering pink interiors. I felt a little awkward and very exposed. Your hand, on the small of my back, guided me over towards the door and you reached up to hold it open, pushing me through the entrance as you followed behind me.

A bell jingled as the door shut behind us and I looked up at the front checkout counter to see an older man working behind the counter. He barely glanced up at us before returning his eyes to the magazine he was reading. I walked forward into the store, surprised that he hadn't carded me. I was surrounded on all sides by various short aisles stacked full of porno videos. I walked idly down the first aisle, assuming that you were following behind me, and stopped at the middle section to look at the various titles and pictures before me. I saw lots of young pretty women, bodies exposed, cocks in their mouth, cum on their face, girls lewdly tonguing each others mouth....the scenes depicted on the videos were hardly a new sight but in the seedy video store environment, it felt like I was seeing something new.

I turned around to look at you, curious to see how you felt in this environment, you were watching me, "pick out something that you like," you casually said to me as if we were only clothes or jewelry shopping.

I walked forwards down the aisle, walking past titles with all sorts of stereotypically sexy women doing everything imaginable. I turned the corner and looked down the next aisle, before walking past it to the following aisle where I spotted coed college girls and dorm party videos. I stopped at the front of the aisle, picking up a video that caught my attention with the cover scene showing two young women curled over each other in the 69 position, tongues curled up over sweet wet pussies. I felt my own pussy tighten up at the various pictures of the girls, before setting it aside, my eyes already sweeping down the rest of the aisle. I looked up and noticed that there was another guy sharing the same aisle with us.

The guy looked fairly young, close to my age, probably a lonely college student. He had the geeky outcast look to him that I admired in some guys: glasses, shy awkward persona, tall and lanky. I thought it was sad that he would be spending his weekend night in the adult video store and I figured it was probably a normal habit for him. He caught me looking at him and seemed a little embarrassed, he looked away quickly and pretended to look busy with the next display of videos. I saw that he had tucked under his arm, a DVD with a young naked woman and two cocks in her face. I was always interested in seeing what other people deemed as sexy and attractive.

I felt you come up behind me, close, and I leaned back a little against your body. Pressed against my ass, I could feel that you already had a boner underneath your pants. Your hands were out against your sides, and you moved your hand forwards where it hit the underside of my lower thigh. Your fingers grazed along my thigh before sweeping upwards, underneath my tiny skirt, and quickly rubbing over my bare pussy. I automatically pressed my ass harder against your mid section as your fingers caressed over my pussy. I couldn't believe that you had the nerve to touch me under my skirt here in the side aisle with the college-aged guy. I was even more shocked when I heard you say out loud, "you are wet."

I looked up in embarrassment and caught the guy looking over at us, in surprise to see me pressed so closely against you with your hand coming out from underneath my short skirt. You brought your wet finger up to my mouth and I automatically opened my mouth to let you slide your finger in, where I licked off my wetness. I watched the guy as I did this, loving the intense look of desire mixed with shock on his face. As I sucked your finger clean, growing wetter by the minute, I felt your hand playing with the hem of my skirt and before I could consciously register what you were doing, I felt you lift up my skirt, exposing my freshly shaved wet pussy to the young stranger watching us.

My face immediately flushed up and I stepped away from you quickly, reaching my hands up I quickly yanked my skirt back down. I wasn't normally shy and I did love to show off but it had been so unexpected and I felt insecure surrounded by the shelves containing all the pretty naked women. "Stop," I told you but your hands were already lifting my skirt up again and then quickly rubbing over my moist pussy.

I couldn't avoid looking at the guy whose wide eyes were starring at my exposed pussy in open shock and lust. I looked around to make sure no one else was watching before inwardly agreeing to the actions you were doing. I felt awkward spreading my legs farther, letting your fingers gently pull open my outer lips to show the young man my tight wet opening.

You held me open for a few moments, your eyes ignoring the young man's expression, just watching me to see how I was responding. I let my head roll back slightly as you slid one of your long fingers inside me, my breath came out heavily and out of the corner of my eye I focused on the growing bulge in the young mans pants. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the spectacle we were creating.

When you slid your finger out of me, you let me gather myself quickly and then you lightly pushed me forward a few feet so we were closer to the man. He was nervously licking his lips and watching us, he didn't move back as we stepped closer. When we were only about a foot away from him, I felt more awkward, I couldn't help looking around at the images of naked women all around us, and I felt shy and insecure with you still holding my skirt raised above my pussy.

Your hands were around my shoulders and I tried to push you away lightly when I felt your hands pulling down the straps of my tank top. I didn't try to put up much of a fight though, and quickly you slid my tank down so my breasts were exposed. I made an effort to quickly cover up, feeling especially insecure about my tits being exposed in this environment with all the images of massive sized breasts but when I glanced over again at the guy I noticed that his eyes were locked over my chest and that he suddenly seemed very uninterested in the other images that surrounded him.

You were behind me again, rubbing your hard cock against my ass and kneading your hands over my breasts, occasionally stopping to give the nipples each a hard pinch. With one hand cupping over my breast you let your other hand go back to my exposed pussy where you started rubbing slow circles over my clit. I started moaning softly and slowly started thrusting my hips in rhythm with the rubbing of your fingers.

The young guy was so intently focused on us that his eyes didn't even look away for a split second when he finally undid his fly and pulled out his hard cock. He started stroking himself, his eyes locked upon my face. I started to feel utterly exhilarated by the whole moment, knowing that I was most intimately exposed to this young stranger and that he had surely never seen anything like this before. And the fact that he seemed to love it.

Then you were pushing me down to my knees and scooting me closer to the young man, I was eye level with his cock, close enough to see the pre cum droplets forming along the tip. My skirt was still up around my waist along with my tank top scrunched down around there. My whole body was exposed save for my covered mid section. You held my head down by my hair and pushed me again so that my mouth was about to reach his cock. I was shocked by your behavior and a little uncomfortable with your force but I couldn't deny how much it turned me on to have this strangers cock in front of my face.

Your hands were in my hair, pulling it all away from my face, "do you want her to suck your cock?" I heard you ask the young man. I yanked my head up so I could see his reaction. The young man could only nod his head, his face locked in deep intense lust.

You pushed my face back towards his cock and commanded that I suck him off. I leaned forward closer and took his shaft gently in my hands. I stroked along him quickly while I took the first tentative lick along his head. I savored the first droplets of his pre cum and then stretched my mouth open wide so I could take in as much of his length as possible.

I bobbed my head up and down over his cock, letting my tongue flick around his head before taking him out of my mouth and rubbing his slick cock all over my face. I looked up at him as I did this, his eyes had been closed in bliss but when he felt his cock being rubbed over my face he opened them quickly to watch what I was doing. The intensity in his eyes were thrilling, I couldn't help hoping that it was his first blow job, certainly he seemed to be a shy lonely guy and he seemed so lost in his lust as if this was a first experience.

I ran the head of his cock over my lips and let my tongue dart out to lick it. I stroked his shaft while I bent my head down lower and started licking over his balls. I let my palm rub over his wet thick head as I took one of his balls into my mouth and sucked upon the soft velvety texture. I could hear his breathing from above and his thighs were even shaking slightly. I released his first sac and then moved my mouth over to the next one, which I quickly took into my mouth. My hand was moving as fast as I could over his wet slick cock before I felt you from behind pulling my hair upwards. I took my mouth off his balls and went back to the head of his cock, like I figured you wanted me to. I took his length back into my mouth and started sucking as fast as I could, focusing on the buildup of his orgasm. I could taste so much salty pre cum in my mouth that I knew he must be real close to cumming. I fucked him in and out of my mouth, moaning loudly the whole time.

From far away I heard your voice telling him to cum on my tits and you pulled upon my hair again and I released him from my mouth. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft, aiming his cock downwards over my tits and stroked him off a few times before he shot his load of cum in the middle of my breasts.

My hands immediately went forward to feel his thick sticky cum. I rubbed it over my tits and nipples. I scooped some of it up with my fingers and greedily fed it into my mouth. I looked up at the guy and he was breathing heavily, his eyes still wide and his mouth slightly open. "Thanks" he muttered when he saw me looking up at him and then he looked up at you as if to acknowledge that it wouldn't have happened without your permission.

Your hands were around my hips, helping lift me upwards to my feet again. You then pulled down my skirt and smoothed its short length over my thighs. You took the straps of my tank top and helped move my arms back into them and then slid it back into place, ignoring the hefty amount of cum that was still covering my skin and that was obvious under the thin fabric.

The three of us stood awkwardly in silence watching each other for a few moments before the guy set his chosen dvd back down on the shelf. "That was great," he said shyly watching me. I nodded my head at him and told him that I had enjoyed it as well. I saw him reach into his pants and pull out his wallet, I watched him pull out a twenty and he motioned forward to give it to me and though the prospect of taking his money seemed thrilling, I felt bad doing that as he did seem like such a lonely guy and it had really been a thrilling experience for me to be made to suck his cock. "Don't even I told him, I had a really good time and it was done of my own will," I smiled at him and leaned upwards to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. I thought he was sweet and cute.

You finally led me away from him and you asked me if I had seen any videos that I liked. I laughed and told you that what you had just made me done was far better than renting any possible dirty movie. We said goodbye to the young guy one last time, who was smiling brightly, and then we left the small store.

We didn't exchange further words until we were both seated back in your car. I leaned over towards you, wrapping my arms over your shoulder and told you how naughty you were for making me suck that sweet young guy's cock. I ran my fingers lightly over the bulge that was still under your pants and asked if it was as much fun for you as it had been for me.

You told me that you had loved watching me suck his cock like a good little enthusiastic slut and you then let me unzip your pants and fish out your cock. I leaned over the seat till my mouth was able to meet your cock and I took you into my mouth. I sucked you off just as I had sucked off the young man, only a little more urgently as now it was hitting me what a true slut you had turned me into. I was moaning loudly over your cock and thrashing my tongue all around the head. I took you out of my mouth, and stuck my tongue out as far as I could while holding your shaft and rubbing your slick head urgently over my tongue. I wrapped my lips back around your head and bent my face down lower, bobbing up and down enthusiastically over my second cock of the night.

Your hands were on top of my head and as you got closer to cumming you started gripping my hair, pulling my face up. I kept my hands wrapped around your cock, aimed at my face, and you told me to shut my eyes which I obediently did until I felt your cum shoot over my face, landing mainly over my mouth and under my nose. My tongue slid out of my mouth to lick up the cum that was over my lips. "Thank you for the second load of the night," I told you as your fingers rubbed the cum over my face, grabbing more to feed to my eager mouth.

You fed me the cum for a few moments, letting me relish in licking your fingers clean before telling me that it was time to get going. I scooted back over to my seat and you started driving us home. While you drove, I pulled down my tank top and played with the still moist cum that was over my breasts from the young man. I remembered the intense play of lust that had danced over his face while he watched you expose my body to him and finally when my mouth had first touched his cock. I loved the whole experience and savored the remainder of his cum that was on my tits. I could feel your cum drying lightly on my face as well and I was overcome by the proud and delightful feeling of being a total slut. I couldn't wait till we arrived back at your place, where I knew to expect a very thorough reward for pleasing you so well and being such a dirty little girl.