Trip to Village

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpsaab
mpsaab
101 Followers

By now she agreed that perhaps young Amit was probably looking at both of them in a way that he should not. That was the first conclusion she made. Then came the difficult part. Why were the woman talking so much about him? Amit was just 15, so even if he was looking at women, perhaps it was because of his young age and he did not know better. But Champa and Jhansi were grown, married and reposnible women. They should not be talking about Amit in such a manner. Her mind boggled when she tried to recollect details of their conversation. They were talking so much about his... his... Oh God! How can they do that?

She never expected that Champa would ever be capable of such thoughts. And what she heard her talk on the phone, prompted her to come to another conclusion. She must keep Champa out of Amit's way, till she found a way to manage the whole situation. Once her husband and son returned, she would send Amit away to her brother-in-law's house where he would be safe from these lecherous women.

The first thing she decided to do was to not let Champa do any of the household work for the next 4-5 days till everyone returned. That way, Champa would just take care of the backyard work, and not have to enter the house. And she would also keep Amit away from the backyard and out of Champa's sight. Rani decided she would easily manage all the household work, as there were just two people in the hosue. And she would also not let Champa speak on the phone again, till everyone returned. And once that happened, she would fire Jhansi from the job, so that she could no more influence Champa with her dirty talk.

And the third conclusion she made was that she had to determnine the truth of why Amit was looking at women who were old enough to be his mother. It was wrong and he had to be corrected right now, at this young age. But she had to be sure of what he was upto, and she decided that if she caught him again looking at her, she will surely have to scold him if necessary.

By evening, she gave the necessary instructions to Champa, who was highly disappointed at the strict demnanour of Rani, but dared not question anything. Champa quietly went away, resigned to her fate. That done, Rani now went up to Amit's room to call him down for evening coffee and some snacks. As she slowly walked into his room, she found that Amit was sleeping deeply, and was lying face down on the cot. She wanted to wake him up, but seeing that he was completely immersed in sleep, decided to walk away and come back after half an hour.

As she was walking out, she quickly glanced around the newly painted room and found that Amit had still not unpacked his bag and his belongings were all sprayed around messily in one corner of the room, where the painters had put the remaining paint boxes and paint brushes. There were a couple of shirts lying on top of his bags, then his shoes were lying around, powder box, hair gel, wet towel etc. She decided that she would neatly arrange everything quietly in a cupboard before waking him up.

As she quickly started picking up all the toiletries like powder, comb, hair gel etc, accidentally she knocked over the table where the painters had kept their materials. The next instant everything on the table tumbled down onto the bag and the floor. It made a big noise, and Amit woke up with a start. Rani was suddenly aghast to find that the paint completely leaked out and were all over the bag, and all over Amit's belongings inside the bag.

"He bhagwan..."

She gasped and tried to pull out the paint boxes, and it ended up in more piant splashing over the rest of his clothes. In less than a minute, all of Amit's clothes were sticky and stained with paint except those that were lying outside earlier.

Amit by now got up and ran over to Rani chachi.

"K... Kya hua chachi?"

"Beta... sorry... lekin ye dekho tumhare saare kapde kharab ho gaye..."

She quickly reached into the bag and pulled out his clothes and was aghast to find that most of the clothes were stained. Amit was also now complete;ly shaken out of his sleep and was at a loss what to say or do.

"Ji chachi... k... koi baat nahin..."

He also bent down to see the extent of damage. Except for a pair of socks and a belt, everything was damaged. Rani chachi saw the disappointment and helplessness in his face and felt guilty that she was careless in this happening.

"Beta... mein inko dry cleaning ke liye bhej doongi... 3-4 din mein bilkul theek ho jayenge... tab tak hum tumhare liye naye kapde khareed lenge... sorry..."

"Koi baat nahin chachi... naye kapdon ki zaroorat nahin hai..."

"Lekin tab tak kya pehanoge beta?"

He looked around and spotted a couple of his shirts.

"Ji... ye t-shirts aur... mein adjust kar loonga... koi baat nahin... lekin mujhe naye kapde nahin chahiye..."

She smiled at his innocence and patted his head.

"Achcha ek kaam karenge. Mein tumhe aaj ke liye Vishal kuch kapde deti hoon. Agar tumhe fit hue to pehan lena... nahin to kal hum bazaar jayenge. Theek?"

"Ji... uski bhi zaroorat nahin..."

She got up along with him and spoke now a little more sternly.

"Arey mein keha rahi hoon na? Aaj ke liye Vishal ke kapde pehan lo tum."

Amit now nodded because it also made sense. Except for the pyjamas he was wearing, and 2-3 shirts, there was nothing else he could wear. She again smiled.

"Kal laundry wala aake tumhare kapde le jaayega. Abhi tum neeche chalo. Thoda naashta kar lo... aur phir mein tumhe Vishal ke kapde deti hoon."

He nodded.

Ten minutes later, Amit had finished a wonderful evening snack consisting of coffee, samosas and some burfis. As he was washing his hands, Rani chachi spoke to him.

"Beta abhi hum upar chalenge. Mein Vishal ke kamre mein jaati hoon aur tum apne kamre mein jao aur naap [measurement] ke liye tumhara ek pant, shirt, banian sab lao. Unke hisaab se mein Vishal ke kapde tumhare liye nikaalke deti hoon..."

"Lekin chachi... kapde ke upar to paint..."

"Arey koi baat nahin... unme se jin par bhi kam paint gira ho woh leke aana... sirf naap ke liye... ab jaldi chalo."

She started walking in front of him, and he was following her meekly. This time however, he was careful to not look at her magnificient swaying ass right in front of him, as he remembered all the close calls the whole day of him being almost caught looking at her. He determinedly did not look in her direction, and kept his eyes down though her ass was so fleshy and round that he could see its alluring, round form moving ahead of him from the corner of his eye. He did not look in her direction.

For her part, Rani chachi was also relieved that she did not catch or sense Amit looking at her the way he did at lunch time. She felt better now, and if Amit continued the same way, there would be no more problems and tension for her. Once they reached the first floor, she went into Vishal's room, while Amit walked into his room. He looked in his bag among the stained clothes and managed to pick one each of the least stained pant, shirt and banian.

He then went to Vishal's room where Rani chachi had opened one of the cupboards and was waiting for him. He gave her his clothes that he had got and she spent the next few minutes trying to find a match from Vishal's old clothes to see which would fit best. She was an expert in stitching, so even if the clothes were slightly bigger, she could make adjustments with a few stitches here and there. After a while she finally came up with a pair of cotton shorts and two shirts.

"Tumhaare size ka pant to bilkul nahin mila Amit beta... Aur ye shorts aur kameez bhi tumhare size se thode bade hain. Ek baar pahen ke dekhlo. Agar pasand aaye to size mein bilkul theek kar doongi. Aur pasand nahin aaye to kal market jaakar naye khareedenge..."

Amit quietly took the clothes. And was about to walk out when Rani chachi spoke again.

"Beta Amit... ruko. Abhi banian bhi deti hoon... lekin... beta tumne apna koi... woh... ladke jo pehante hain... woh... nahin diya?"

"Ji? Kya?"

She was a little hesistant.

"Wohi... naap ke liye tumne banian to diya... lekin apna koi... wohi... neeche pehante ho na?... woh nahin diya..."

Amit was shellshocked. His chachi, his beautiful chachi, was asking about his underwear. He started breaking into a thin sweat and he tunred around at her blankly.

"Ji... mein... woh... uski koi zaroorat nahin?"

"Kya?"

"Ji... aap sirf banian de dijiya... aur kuch nahin chahiye..."

"Lekin bete... tum kya pehanoge... wahan?"

He wanted to just die now. He did not know where to hide or what to say. Somehow he had to get out of the situation. He just mumbled a desperate answer.

"Ji... to phir kuch bhi de dijiye... mein pahen loonga..."

She realized that the young boy was feeling extremely shy, and that he was nervous talking about his underclothes. She found his innocence appealing again, but she also knew that it was healthy for growing boys to wear undergarments... her mother used to tell her the same thing when Vishal was in his teens. Growing boys would need a good underwear to absorb sweat as well as give protection there. So though the situation was delicate, Rani chachi decided that it was in the best interest of Amit that he not feel shy and wear something inside. She spoke with a smile, but sternly.

"Bete sharmaane ki koi baat nahin... Tumhare umar mein sabhi ladke pehante hain na? Aur tum to mere liye mere Vishal jaise ho... mere saamne kya sharmaana? Jaao, aur apna ek... woh leke aao..."

Meekly, and left with no option, Amit walked back to his room and returned with a slightly paint-stained underwear. It was what is commonly called J-trunk [ it is designed for men with hydrocil problems, or black men use it a lot in the US. The pouch of the underwear is very big, compared to a regular underwear, to accommodate a large cock and balls].

As he handed it over to her, Rani chachi took it in her hands and then after a second realized that it did not look normal. Her gaze went down to the pouch of the underwear and she looked at it in disbelief. It was like a small bag that hung down low as though it was used to carrying the weight of some heavy round object. She picked up one of Vishal's old underwears and measured it against the one that Amit just got. While the waist size of Vishal was more, the pouch of Amit's underwear was rounder and hung down about four inches more than Vishal's. She did not understand, and looked up at a nervous Amit.

"Beta... yeh pehante ho tum?"

"Ji..."

"Lekin yeh to... Vishal ka... us sey kaafi bada hai..."

"Ji... koi baat nahin..."

Amit was however dying of shame that his personal matters were being discussed like this with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. No man or boy would ever want to talk about such shameful things with another boy, leave alone such a woman. He was cursing his fate that he had to be in this situation, not knowing what to say or where to go. Rani again looked down at the underwear in disbelief and then it struck her that perhaps she could find a suitable underwear in her husband's cupboard, as he was much bigger in size. The waist could always be adjusted with a few stitches, at least for the time being. She turned to Amit.

"Beta mein abhi aati hoon... tum apne kamre mein intezaar karo..."

Amit just ran out and went into his room, in sheer relief.

Rani now went into the master bedroom and opened her husband's cupboard. She pulled out a couple of underwears and measured them against Amit's underwear. She was shocked at what she saw again. The waist of her husband's underwear was very much larger than even Vishal's, but when it came to the pouch, Amit's underwear was still hanging down about four inches more than her husbnad's. Which meant that in terms of height or size of the pouch, both her husband's and Vishal's were the same. But Amit's pouch size was much, much bigger.

But how could it be? He was thinner and shorter than both her husband and Vishal! Then how could it be that... What did it mean? And then in a flash, she remembered what Champa was saying to Jhansi in the morning. "Is ladke ka... sirf knicker ke upar se dekha... bahut bada laga mujhe..." A cold numbness swept up Rani's body as she remembered those words. Then Jhansi saying to Champa later. "Us chokre ka lund to dheela tha... lekin maine zindagi mein itna bada..." Oh god! So was it true what those women were talking about?

Rani's heart was now racing. She was holding the underwear of her 15 year old nephew in her hand, and it seemed that all that she heard in the morning about Amit might all be true. But feeling guilty suddenly, that she was giving importance to such dirty talk, she brushed aside all those thoughts. So what was she to do now? There was no way that any underwear of either Vishal or her husband could match up to Amit's. The only option was to buy him a new set of underwear the next day, because to wait till his clothes were drycleaned and brought back would take about 3-4 days minimum. She decided that the next day, she would send Champa's husband with Amit to the market and make sure that he buys some underwear that fits him well.

But what was Amit to wear till the next day atleast? The one she was holding in her hand was so badly damaged and stained that she could not even hurriedly wash it and give to him. All the rest of his clothes would be in far worse condition. "Lekin abhhi to woh neeche kuch pehana hoga. Sirf ek din ki baat hai. Kal tak wohi pehan sakta hai..." She thought, and finally walked out of the room.

Inside Amit's room, the nervous boy had just completed trying on the shirts that his chachi had given him. They were a little big, but good enough to wear. His mind was also reeling in thoughts. Things had been so embarrassing for him the whole day, and there were such extremes of experiences that he was totally confused and even slightly scared about what might be coming next. He should never have agreed to spend his vacation at the village. He cursed himself for the millionth time as his chachi walked in. She came close to him as he got up, and spoke a little hesitatntly.

"Beta... tumhara size ka... woh... mujhe nahin mila. Abhi jo pehane ho... us sey kal tak kaam chalaa sakte ho na?"

Amit's face turned beet red in shame. Only he knew that he was wearing no underwear that day. He made the greatest mistake of his young life that day, by not wearing any underwear thinking he could stay up in his room all by himself. And since morning, he had nothing but trouble because of that. Even after lunch, he was so exhausted and tensed up by the happenings of the day that as soon as he went up to his room, he just fell asleep. He always slept without his underwear because only he knew the discomfrt of wearing an underwear, beiang endowed as he was. In fact, he was ashamed of the size of his penis, as it acused so much tightness and strain in his crotch and he had take extra effort to see that its size was not revealed to anyone. And atleast when he slept, he wanted some freedom and lightness there. So he never wore an underwear while he slept. And when he got up from his sleep because of Rani chachi's small accident, there was hardly any time for him to wear an underwear. So when she asked him the question, "Abhi jo pehane ho... us sey kal tak kaam chalaa sakte ho na?", only he knew that he was wearing no underwear. But he looked down and mumbled.

"Ji... bilkul..."

She patted his face and smiled.

"Theek hai. Kal Gopal [Champa's husband] tumhe market le jaayega... aur tum apni pasand ki... khareed lena."

"Ji..."

Then she looked at the shirt he was wearing and smiled again.

"Arey wah... yeh to bahut achcha lag raha hai..."

She reached out and held the seam a little at the bottom.

"Shaayad yahan par thoda stitching karna padega..."

She bent a little, and folded the bottom seam of the shirt a little and nodded. In doing so, the pallu of her chiffon saree was stretched tightly to its limit by her enormous breasts as they thrust forward. Amit just looked up, not ever wanting to be caught looking at any woman in the household again. After a coiuple of seconds she nodded her head and spoke again.

"Theek hai... yeh mein kar loongi. Tum utaarke dedo mujhe... baaki ke do shirts bhi isee size ke hain. Sabko aise hi stitch kar doongi... "

He was relieved that she was finished.

"Ji..."

She stood up straight now, and Amit could see that her breasts were still stretching her saree to the limit. His mind shuddered, and he looked away for distraction. Oblivious to his thoughts, Rani chachi put her hand on her hips in mock anger.

"Ab utaaro bhi... mujhse kya sharmaana beta?"

A lump was struck in Amit's throat. How could he take his shirt off in front of her? And the way wshe was standing just two feet in front of him, like a goddess, was too much for Amit. He again mumbled.

"Ji? Abhi?"

"Nahin to? Shirt utaarne ke liye muhurath thode hi nikaalte hain?"

She laughed. Her beautiful features looked even more enticing because of the affectionate manner. He shrugged.

"Ji nahin..."

And he quickly took a deep breath and removed his shirt. The first thing that caught Rani chachi's eyes was the amount of hair on young Amit's chest. It had probably begun sprouting about a year or two ago, but it was thick and dark. It was smattered across his chest, and made a very thick trail down his abdomen and disappeared into the waistband of his pyjamas. She was struck by the amount of hair on his body, and averted her eyes.

Amit on his part was also extremely conscious of the amount of hair he had on his body, and he quickly gave the shirt to her. She smiled and took it and walked away.

He was about to wear one of his regular shirts, when she suddenly turned around. Her eyes fell on Vishal's shorts [that Amit had put on the bed] that she had given him earlier.

"Beta lekin tumne woh knicker nahin pehana... Woh bhi tumhaare liye thode bade honge. Ek baar pehankar dikhao. Sabhi ko ek baar stitch kar deti hoon..."

Amit was utterly helpless and he had by now utterly given up on trying to argue with his chachi. He realized now that there was no point protesting about anything. In her affection and concern, Rani chachi was going to have her way no matter what he was going to say. Better do as she says and get it over with, he thought. He just shrugged.

"Ji... mein... aap ek minute ke liye..."

She nodded cheerfully.

"Mein yaheen bahar hoon..."

He quickly removed the pyjama and looked at the shorts lying on the cot deciding which to wear first. Both were cream/white and were made of thin, light cotton. He picked one and wore it. The waist again was loose, and the length came to about his knees. He then started trying the other one.

Standing outside, Rani chachi suddenly had an idea. Why not just take Amit's waist measurement and then stitch to that size instead of embarrassing him by asking him to wear and try the shorts? It would save him a lot of embarrassment. Thinking so, she walked into the room speaking softly.

"Beta Amit... mein ek minute ke liye andar aa sakti hoon?"

And without waiting for any reply, she just walked in. Young Amnit got the shock of his life, as she walked in unexpectedly. Luckily, he had just worn the other shorts and so was saved the embarssment of being caught with his pants down. He just held on tightly to the waist and looked at her in a misture of shock and shame.

"Chachi... aap... meine abhi nahin pehana hai..."

She looked at the fear in his voice and expression and felt sorry for him.

"Sorry bete... mein to yeh bolne aayi thi ki..."

And then she stopped realizing that Amit had already worn the shorts. She looked at his face and shook her head.

"Koi baat nahin bete... mein abhi ek minute mein naap le leti hoon aur chali jaati hoon..."

mpsaab
mpsaab
101 Followers