Trip to Village

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpsaab
mpsaab
100 Followers

She walked up to him, and he did not have even a second to protest. She knelt in front of him and looked up.

"Bete... apna shirt upar kar ke pakdo zara..."

"Lekin... chachi... knicker bahut loose hai... shirt pakadne ke liye meine knicker chod diya to..."

She laughed a little.

"Arey bete... mein knicker pakadke rakhoongi... ghabrao mat..."

Saying so she reached out and held the waist of the shorts tight. Then she smiled again.

"Ab khush? Lo ab apna shirt upar karke pakado..."

Dying of embarrassment, Amit held his shirt up and closed his eyes, waiting for the whole thing to just get over. She understood that he had closed his eyes to get it over with soon, and she decided to finish the whole thing quickly. As her gaze went to the waist of the knickers, she again noticed how the dark trail of hair went down the waist band of the shorts. And she also noticed that his legs had started sprouting thick hair that disappeared under the shorts just above his knees. "Ladka sirf 15 yars ka hai... lekin itne baal..." she could not help wondering. Even her husband, who she thought was hairy, did not have such thick hair. Then, shrugging off her unconscious observation, she held the waist of the shorts tight to see what would be the best fit, she found that he was standing back, in shyness and embarrassment. Without looking up, she spoke.

"Beta... zara aage aana..."

He stepped forward quickly. And that at instant, she saw through the light cotton material of the shorts that something heavy moved about 4-5 inches below his waist. She looked there as a reflex reaction. She could make out the outline of a heavy, round mass at the crotch of the shorts. It was like a loose, massive lump that moved forward when he stepped up to her. What was that? She thought he was hiding something, or was she just imagining things? She whispered.

"Beta... zara is taraf ghoomo... khidki ki taraf..."

She also just turned around at the same spot with her back to the window now, and Amit moved three or four steps to stand facing the window. And all this time, her gaze was now rivteted to the crotch of his shorts. And sure as before, the lump swayed heavily in the confines of his shorts, as he stood now facing the window. And with the light now falling from the evening sun on him, she could vaguely make out a dark mass through the material of the shorts.

She suddenly reazlied that young Amit was not wearing any underwear! Oh the poor boy, how embarrassed must he be? He did not have anything to wear underneath, and he was too shy to tell her! Her heart reached out to the poor boy, and she looked up.

"Beta... tum... tumne andar kuch nahin... pehana hai kya?"

That was it for Amit! Now she found out the thruth. It was now his turn for his throat to dry up, and he started sweating and mumbled a reply.

"Ji... woh... mein..."

She shrugged and said to him.

"Lekin bete mujhe bata dena chahiye tha..."

He went silent. She shook her head.

"Lo... pakado apna knicker..."

As he held the waist of his shorts, she got up.

"Bahut sharmaate ho bete..."

"Ji... mein..."

He tried to say something, but could not speak anything clearly. She brushed a stray strand of hair from her beautiful face and spoke now.

"Hum dono abhi market jayenge. Aur tum apni pasand ki... khareed lena... kal tak intezaar nahin karenge..."

"Ji... aapko aane ki koi zaroorat nahin... mein khud chala jaaoonga..."

She shook her head.

"Nahin bete... tum abhi bahut chotte ho, aur gaon mein naye aaye ho. Tumhe nahin pataa Kaun si cheez kahan milti hai... Mein saath chaloongi to bahut aasaan hoga... ab chalo jaldi se tayyaar hoke aao..."

She walked away, and poor Amit could do nothing but agree.

Half an hour later, Amit and his Rani chachi arrived at one of the biggest shops in the village. The shop owner, an old man of about 70 came out of the shop and respectfully folded his hands in front of Rani who nodded. They were taken in and given two chairs to sit and cool drinks were served. The old man spoke softly.

"Kahiye... kya kar sakta hoon..."

Rani spoke patting Amit on his shoulder.

"Ye mera bhatija hai... balki mera beta hi maan lijiye. Shahar se aaya hai... isko kuch khareedna hai. Aap iske saath rahiye aur..."

The old man smiled and got up.

"Ji... samajh gaya. Beta tum mere saath aao aur bataao tumhe kya chahiye..."

Amit was relieved that his aunty did not openly speak about his underewras there. It would be a lot easier for him to explain to the shopkeeper than if his aunty did. He also got up and alked away with the old man inside the shop. Rani smiled.

"Bete... aaraam se... koi jaldi nahin hai..."

As Amit slowly started explaining to the old man, Rani was relieved that the matter was being taken care of and she looked around the shop and found that a few magazines were lying on a counter some feet away. She got up and walked towards the counter. On the way, she saw a full length mirror and looked in it to see if she was looking okay, as we all do whenever we see a mirror. There was no one around and she took the luxury of just looking at her reflection for a few seconds more than normal. Her face was as beautiful and fresh as ever. She looked down at her clothes. She had changed into a light blue chiffon saree, and a matching blouse.

The saree was perfectly draped around her body and as she turned sideways, she saw the massive swell of her breasts jutting out in front of her body, accentuated all the more by the clinging chiffon material of the saree. Embarassed, she adjusted her pallu a little as the swell of her milky breasts was a little visible on top of the blouse. Then she turned around and looked back. The round rise of her ass extended almost as much as her breasts jutted out, and even the deep, long cleft between her buttocks was a little visible through the chiffon material. She shrugged.

"Mujhe ye saadi nahin pehanni chahiye thi..."

She never ever liked to expose her body even in the remotest possible way to anyone. But as they left home in a hurry, because the shops would close early in the village, she just wore this saree which was on her bed. Embarassed at the way her body shape showed within the confines of the saree, she quickly then stopped looking at herself and walked to the magazines counter. She picked up a women's magazine in hindi, and sat down to start browsing it.

She stopped at a section where women sent in their problems or questions about something in their life, and answers were provided by the magazine. Rani often liked to read this section as the questions mostly concerned household work, or women's issues like health, marriage, children etc. This time too it was no different. As she read through the routine questions and answrs, she did not realize the passage of time. In about 15 minutes, she heard the sound of footsteps and a voice.

"Memsaab..."

Rani put the magazine down and turned around. It was the shopkeeper. He adjusted his glasses and spoke very professionally.

"Ji... unko jo undrwear chahiye woh bahut hi kum log khareedthe hain. Us style mein mere paas sirf ek piece hai... aur ye size mein bhi kaafi bada hai..."

Then he a handed over two J-trunks to Rani. Embarassed, she spoke.

"Counter pe rakh dijiye..."

The man put them on the counter and looked at her.

"Lekin aapke bhatije keh rahein hai ki ye bhi fit nahin hoga... try bhi nahin kiya... bus ek baar dekhkar bol diya ki fit nahin hoga..."

"Kya?"

"Ji... aur mere paas to sirf do piece hai, aur yehi size mein. Ab issey bhi bada chahiye to mere paas nahin hai. Aapko shahar jaakar khareedna padega... ya mujhe mangwana padega aur uske liye kum se kum 3-4 din lag jaayenge... ek baar try kar lete to mujhe bhi pata chalta kitna bada chahiye... bahut sharma rahein hain..."

Suddenly Rani felt the heat around her and she used her kerchief to mop her face. She thought for a few seconds embarrassed about what was happening. She never had to deal with such a problem in her life, even with Vishal. She then looked at the man.

"Abhi Amit kahan hain..."

"Ji... woh... peeche..."

"Usko bulaayiye... aur isko pack kar dijiye..."

The man put the J-trunks in a bag and went to the back of the shop to call young Amit.. Rani quickly picked up the bag and walked out of the shop when the old man returned with Amit.

Not a word was spoken throughout the journey back home. Amit was embarrassed to death at what had happened, and so was Rani. But she wanted to know why Amit was acting strange when it came to wearing an underwear, so much so that the old man in the shop almost stopped short of complaining to her. And even if the underwear did not fit him, Amit should have worn it and told the old man wqhat the problem was. Now it was left to her to do all that delicate work. She did not want to raise a scaene in the shop, and thought at home, she could manage things better.

Once they reached home, Amit quietly slinked away to his room. And one minute later, Rani chachi entered with the bag.

"Bete... yeh lo..."

She handed over the j-trunks to him. Amit was surprised at that and before he could say anything, she spoke again.

"Isko ek baar pehano... aur dekho ki fit hota hai ki nahin..."

"Ch... Chachi... lekin... maine to unse kaha tha ki fit nahin hoga..."

"Arey bete... agar pehanoge nahin to kaise pata chalega?"

"Ji... mujhe pata chal jaata hai..."

Unable to reason out with the boy, she took the parcel back from him and pulled out the J-trunk. Then she held it out in front of him.

"Bete... mujhe to yeh theek hi lagt hai..."

How could Amit explain that it was not enough? How could he tell her that it had to be more soft and stretching material to accommodate his...? How could he tell her anything at all? He just mumbled.

"Ji... woh..."

She shook her head.

"Bus... chalo... ab ek baar pehanke to dekho... aur fit nahin hua to phir dekhenge..."

As Amit stared back at her blankly, she patted him.

"Ek minute ki hi baat hai bete... mein bahar khadi hoon..."

And she walked out. Left with no option, and wanting to get it over with, Amit decided the best thing would be to wear it and then tell her the truth anyway again -- that it was not the right fit.

Outside the room, Rani chachi stood impatiently, wanting to get the whole thing done with as much as Amit. She also knew the problems that people have when it came to extra size undergarments -- she being the best example of it. Ever since she started maturing into a woman, from age 14 onwards, she realized that her body was devolping more than girls her age. By the time she was 16, her breasts were fuller, rounder and heavier than even grown women. Regular bras never fit her. Her mother had to get special bras stitched for her to accommodate her awesome breasts. And the same was the case with her panties. Her ass grew as rapidly and as wholesomely as her breasts. In fact, it was the most awesome part of her body. So much so, that even her panties had to be custom-made. Specially stitched so that her butts were properly contained within them at all times. There was no size available in the market that catered to her waist-to-ass ratio. Her delicate waist was so slim and suddenly flared into such a fountain of flesh that it was impossible to get the right fit for her. Panties normally available in the market got torn within a couple of days because of the way her round fleshy ass stretched them to the limit. So to this day, Rani had to stitch her own undergarments discreetly at home. And she was such an expert at tailoring, that one look at her under clothes and one would never realize that they were all home-made.

Therefore, Rani could understand the embarrassment and trouble faced by young Amit, as he seemed to have the same problem. But how could such a skinny boy have the same troubles as her? He was not fleshy or even fully grown yet! But whatever it was, she felt it her responsibility to help him out as long as he was under her care. Then suddenly an idea struck her! Why not just stitch some underwear for the boy, if it was difficult to find the real size in the market? She could find out where the extra stitching was required and then do it herself in under one hour! It would save them both so much embarrassment from going to shops and even talking about it home.

Happy at once with the thought, she quickly walked into Amit's room.

"Beta... ek kaam kyon nahin karte...?"

In her haste, she did not knock on the closed door, but just walked in; thinking that by now Amit would have already been done with trying on the underwear. She could not have been more mistaken. For young Amit, tired and weary from all that was happening to him, took his own time to try on the underwear. So as his chachi walked in, he was caught with just his underwear on, and a short cotton shirt on top!

Rani chachi froze in her tracks and Amit, shocked at her unexpected and sudden entry, just instinctively pulled down his shirt to cover his crotch! At the same time he yelled out.

"CHACHI..."

Rani chachi was also equally embarrassed and she was at a loss about what to do. For a brief second her eyes went to his crotch which he was hopelessly trying to cover with his shirt by pulling it down. Then she recovered and turned around to walk out.

"Beta... kuch pant pehanlo... mein yaheen bahar khadi hoon..."

She walked out, and closed the door. She leaned against the wall and tried to collect her breath. Her mind was branded with the image of what she just saw. Even though it was just for one brief second or two, she clearly saw the way the underwear hung down between young Amit's thighs stretched to its maximum limit. It was as though some big vegetable was shoved down the front of his... and the underwear had no hope of concealing something like that. "He bhagwan!" Rani chachi unconsciously put her hand on her heaving chest to steady herself, both physically and mentally.

mpsaab
mpsaab
100 Followers