Triple Play

Story Info
Unexpected visit leads you to unexpected pleasure.
968 words
3
22.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue a friend from high school calls me out of the blue. She says she is in town just for the day and asks if there is any way we can get together. I invite her over to the house. She says she can be there in about an hour.

As I tidy up I think back to high school and our friendship. I smile as I remember how close we were and of the attraction that we had for each other that neither outwardly acknowledged but both knew to be there. A few years after school Sue found and accepted that she was a lesbian. She came out to those closest to her. I happened to be one of those lucky few. At that time even though I was mainly straight I admitted some bi-curiosity to her and my attraction to her. She also admitted an attraction to me.

That day after our admissions she left for college. That was 20 years ago. We had kept in touch via email and phone calls but ,today would be the first we had seen each other in those 20 years. I lost track of time in my thoughts as I wondered if there would still be any attraction there when she visited.

A knock on the door brought me back to reality. I opened the door and she stood in the door frame. We smiled at each other and hesitated before we stepped up to each other and hugged one another hard with the familiarity afforded by our friendship.

We sat down and talked for a long time, catching up and finding out about each others present situation. We found we were each in a relationship.

Round about 5 o'clock we made and ate supper and cleaned up while continuing to talk. We talk into the evening. One of us brings up the thing we had both been avoiding talking about, our former admitted attraction. After some cajoling we each admit it is still there.

At this admission both of our facades crumble. She pulls me in close and kisses me. Being a little nervous I don't immediately kiss back but after a few more kisses and letting some of my inhibitions and guard down I kiss back fully.

Sue reaches up under my top and unhooks my bra and lets her hands lazily stroke my skin. She take off my top and takes one of my tits in her mouth tonguing it and sucking on it. They both become hard as she continues. I feel myself get wet. I want to pull away but can't bring myself to as she unzips mt pants and slides a finger in my panties to finger my clit. I am so aroused by this that an orgasm that has been building rips through my whole body, starting with the warmth in my pants and all the way to the top of my head.

At this I push her back and undress her finding it pleasurable to play with her tits and suck on them. The sound she makes as I finger her clit and she cums sends me into another over the top orgasm.

When I have caught my breath she pushes me down and kneels between my legs to tongue my clit and lap up my juices. At the same time she pushes 2 fingers inside my cunt to finger fuck me.

I hesitate some having never experienced this from a woman before. Soon my inhibitions float away and I allow her to pleasure me in this way.

In the middle of the pleasure I am experiencing I remember that I invited you to come over in the evening. Experiencing so much pleasure I give into it again.

Just then you walk in to this scene. It arouses you further than you were already on the way over to the house. I see you reach down and stroke yourself through your pants, knowing how hard you are getting gets me more wet than I already am .

Sue backs off my clit.

You walk over to rub it already so slick and sensitive. It gives me so much pleasure that I shake and quiver and scream out your name. "Apollo, I want you to fuck me so bad and hard." I say. Just then she straddles my face and I make my first attempt to pleas a woman. I tongue her gingerly at first not fully knowing what i am doing. From her reaction I can tell I am doing well soon she moans and bucks from the orgasm she experiences.

Having undressed in this time you stand in front of me and smile as you give me that smoldering look that turns me on so much. I see that your cock is so rock hard and tell you again how bad I want you. I take my tits in my hands to rub and play with them as you enter my pussy which is pushed wide apart with the girth of your ample dick. In no time as you slide in and out i am breathing short and heavy as my whole sensitive body feels each and every movement. I grab up for you as one orgasm after another cascades through my body. In the middle of my highest one I see your body become rigid and you facial expression change as you let loose your load into my stretched out pussy.

After the excitement subsides we all clean up and get dressed. We say our goodbyes to Sue. All of us smiling that you are being introduced and saying good bye at the same time.

She leaves. You stick around. Both of us hoping for a one on one later but agreeing that the triple play was great too.