Triple Threat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

"Marcia come on, stop that," I said in a wavering whimper of awful pleasure. She didn't. She was in an entirely other world, not only completely focused on the task at hand, but seemingly enjoying it. If any part of her drunken mind had realized who I was, it didn't care, and turned the taboo of the situation into a catalyst for harder work and better effort.

Marcia started to moan, as she had started to masturbate while my dick began to slip deeper into her mouth, feeling the back of her tongue. That's when I lost myself. I didn't know this girl, she certainly wasn't my cousin. She was just another good slut, sucking my plentiful cock.

That's when the competition began.

The Brunette came back into the bathroom, now accompanied by a very drunk red-head, wearing a small black dress that left little to the imagination. I was sure I knew where this was going. Marcia pulled away to look at them, but quickly resumed sucking, now at a fast and determined pace.

"Okay you," the Brunette said, playing with the red-head's hair. "That whore, or us two sexy sluts?"

The decision was an obvious one, and Marcia knew it. She stopped sucking my cock for a moment to look at the sluts behind her. She glared at them, and in a dark and threatening voice said, "I don't think so."

Marcia twisted and jerked my cock with amazing skill, drenching it with all the saliva she could muster. She had a perfect rhythm, and after a certain amount of jerks she would take my entire length down her throat for an ever so short second, and then continue her jerking and sucking motions. The Brunette and her friend looked on in awe, obviously impressed. In my head, I smirked at them.

I looked down at Marcia, into her beautiful eyes as she took my cock all the way down once again, and that was it. Thirty seconds had passed, and I shot my load into her mouth. Only one little drop managed to seep past her lips, the rest staying on her tongue. She turned around and showed the sluts.

"Can... we have some?" the red-head asked. Marcia looked at the poor whore with some pity. So she got back on her feet and walked over to her, gently planting her lips onto the drunken woman's, and passing all of my cum to her. She looked at Marcia with some sentimentality, and then shared with the Brunette. It was like some strange ritual.

The sluts thanked Marcia, and then left the bathroom. Marcia turned back to me, a sloppy smile on her face, and said, "Well, that was fun! Let's go find the girls." It's like it was just a walk in the park to her. I was too dazed to protest, so we went back into the crowd and found the twins.

"Where were you two?" Adrian asked?

"Just talking," Marcia replied. She turned and winked at me.

DAY TWO: MONDAY

"Come on, you know you enjoyed it," Marcia said to me in the cab ride to Union Square.

"It was fucked up, Marcia. Really fucked up," I replied.

Since she had given me one of the better blow jobs of my life, my head had been spinning. I wasn't sure she had known what she was doing, but apparently she had. She even enjoyed it, and wanted more. So when we got into the cab to go find the girls, she asked if I wanted more.

"Oh come on, it's not like it's the first time," she snarked.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You don't remember? Gary, I sucked your cock like ten times in high school. I mean, you were super drunk, but you seemed to enjoy it. Think about it. The jacuzzi, the football field, those were all me."

A strange wave of confusion hit me. I remembered those blow jobs vividly, but I thought those were other girls, especially the jacuzzi. That had been probably the second best blow job of my life, and it had happened in front of six other people. Did they know? Not that it mattered, but if no one told me...

Marcia's hand was on my cock. Somehow I'd gotten hard thinking about those past experiences, and she noticed. "See? I knew you liked it. Gary, my boyfriend is an asshole, and I've been wanting to dump him for a long time. This is just some encouragement for me. And some fun for you. Do I need to convince you?"

Marcia lifted her dress, revealing her unpantied vagina, slightly wet already, and now feeling the efforts of her right hand begin. "Marcia, please don't."

"You don't want me to get bored, do you? Oh, if only I had something else to do. I guess I'll just have to masturbate all day long," she teased, making her goals obvious.

I thought about it for a quick moment. On the one hand, she was my cousin, and it was incredibly weird to want her to suck my cock. On the other hand, she was very good at what she did, and the fact that I didn't even have to seduce her made it much easier to say yes. There was no con, no lies, just blunt blow jobs.

"Okay, fine, just shut up after this," I said, pretending to show reluctance.

"Mmmm, I like that attitude," she cooed.

She let her dress fall back to her legs, and a moment later my cock was once again filling her mouth. As it turned out, Marcia took her own pleasure in performing. Many women find blow jobs to be a chore, a silly act of foreplay that's more an inconvenience to them than a pleasure to me. Not Marcia. She truly enjoyed the art of fellatio.

She teased me a little, warming me up by licking the whole of my penis. After she had lubricated me, she let her hand begin light jerking, but I didn't want to have any of it. I grabbed her hair and practically forced my cock down her throat, taking her by surprise but also visibly arousing her. She moaned, impressed by my vigor.

I did my best to act nonchalant. The cab driver didn't seem to notice at all. He was too focused on the road, which was a good sign for us. Traffic wasn't too heavy, but he was certainly trying to get us there as fast as possible. A good driver, I thought. But only for a nanosecond. After that, my mind immediately went back to the amazing tongue pattern Marcia made near the bottom of my shaft.

Had she really done this to me during high school? She must have. She seems to know exactly what I like. Or maybe she's just that good. I had fun imagining her practicing blow jobs with her friends, eventually learning to deepthroat, and even compare skills by sharing a cock. I saw her naked, on her knees, taking an intense facial, and moving on to another guy. The road to the crown: Blow Job Queen.

I came in her mouth once again, this time not a single drop escaping her luscious lips. She swallowed it all gladly, and licked my cock just a few more times before letting it return to its cotton prison. My Monday One suit hadn't suffered any wrinkles in the process, luckily.

"Thank you Gary, I love you," she said cheerily, a new peppy attitude in her aura.

We arrived at Union Square, and a wave of relief came over me. I wouldn't have to worry about Marcia making any advances in front of the twins. What I should have worried about was a little worse than that.

Adrian and Janie had been there for about half an hour before we arrived. They had just been walking the whole time. I thought they would have explored the area, but for some reason they didn't want to do that without me. They were always very dependent on me, which confused me during high school when they would torture my social life.

"Where've you two been?" Janie asked.

"I woke up late, sorry," Marcia lied. She had actually woken up early to come by my apartment. I fended her off until we got into the cab.

"Well let's go see the sights! I want to hit as many as we can before we head to Victoria's Secret," Adrian said.

Janie sighed. "Adrian, I really don't want to go."

"Well I want to get something nice for my boyfriend, and that just so happens to be a nice pair of crotchless panties for me to wear."

I thought about that for a second. Coming home from an uneventful day, tired and disappointed, to find Adrian dressed down to the height of lingerie: a revealing lacy bra, shining high heels, thigh high stockings, and the coveted and desirable crotchless panties. It was a nice thought.

"Jesus Christ," I said aloud, realizing what I was thinking about.

"See, we don't want to hear it," Janie said, saving me an explanation I probably couldn't have come up with. Even so, Janie seemed surprisingly touchy about the subject. Last night she seemed totally fine with teasing the hell out of strange men, but today the idea of sex revolted her. I dismissed it as... menstrual issues.

"Don't be so prudish, Jane," Marcia added. "Anyway, where to first?"

Another long day chauffeuring the girls around. We hit all the big spots. The Statue of Liberty, Central Park, The Empire State Building, et cetera, et cetera. Pictures, tourist souvenirs, losing track of each girl individually, blah blah blah.

Tedium.

Finally, they were satiated, and I didn't have to suffer the "New York Experience" ever again. Reluctantly, and after some great convincing, we took Adrian to the closest Victoria's Secret we could. She dashed through the store, not to be seen again for some time. Marcia, Janie and I sat at the front, trying to wait for her to finish.

"Are you feeling okay, Jane?" Marcia asked. She had always had maternal qualities.

"I just... never mind."

"Hey, you can tell us, we're family," she said with a reassuring smile. "Right, Gar?"

"Uh, yeah. Family," I forced.

"I so want to break up with my boyfriend," Janie blurted.

Great, I thought. More typical girl talk I'd have nothing to apply to. I stopped listening. I honestly don't know where my mind went. It just became truly blank, like being in a white room of emptiness. It was a strange experience that I suddenly had. I imagined myself there, surrounded by pure nothing. But then there was something ahead of me, very far. It seemed like a little dot, but I started to walk toward it.

The next thing I knew, the girls were gone. I snapped out of my comatose state, and noticed their sudden absence. Looking around, there was only the sexy cashier, who looked like she shopped here quite often, not only for employee discount, but for common use as well. Damn, I thought, if the girls weren't here I'd love to see her naked.

Naked girls. Skinny, smooth, naked girls. Beautiful breasts, shaved pussies... shaved pussies. Marcia's shaved pussy. Marcia rubbing her shaved pussy in the cab and giving me an artisan suck off.

Shit! Stop thinking about that. Go find them.

I stood up and made my way through the store, trying to find any of the three. Passing through all the clothes racks, my mind kept wandering back to Marcia. Lacy bras, Marcia's tits. Black thongs, Marcia's ass. I tried very hard to get my mind off it, but the surroundings being what they were, it was nearly impossible. I had to face the fact: I was remarkably attracted to my cousin.

As fate would have it, I bumped into her yet again, and she was ready. Her hand went straight to my intense erection, poking blatantly through my slacks. "Good, you're ready," she muttered sensually.

Marcia escorted me to a dressing room, luckily seen by no one. In a matter of seconds, my pants were off yet again, and she was on her knees, jerking and sucking my cock for the second time that day. I felt relief, having accepted this as a normal and acceptable thing to do. But she only performed for a short minute before planting a loving kiss on my mouth and walking out, turning around to say, "Wait here."

I grabbed my cock to keep wood. It wasn't hard. There was a nice wafting scent of perfume all over the store, and the remnants of Marcia's spit on my shaft gave a natural lubricant. Whatever she was doing, I thought, I will welcome it with a waiting cock.

She poked her head back into the dressing room, and said, "Close your eyes, mister."

I smiled, and covered my eyes with one hand to assure her my obedience. As my eyes remained closed, I felt her warm mouth surround the head of my cock once again. She employed a different tactic than usual, now putting more focus on the friction of her mouth than the movements of her tongue. It was nice, but a common method used by many women. The pleasure of it came from the speed she employed, which gradually grew from a slow bob to an intense sprint.

"Good girl," Marcia encouraged.

Did Marcia just speak? I thought. She's sucking my cock, how could she have? But she wasn't sucking my cock. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Janie, my little sister, wearing a blindfold and giving me one of the speediest blow jobs I would ever receive. I can't explain it, but the sheer surprise, the shock of seeing my little sister willingly blow me and visibly enjoy it caused me to blow my load instantly.

She happily downed my full serving, and smiled as her gulp finished, letting a light giggle escape her throat. I was in shock, and I had to decide whether to blow my cover or let her find out for herself. But for a second, I just looked down at her. She was in a position of submission, not only performing a sexual act on her own dear brother, but enjoying it like a true slut. She'd freed herself from the chains of a relationship she felt to be unsatisfactory, and simultaneously opened a new door entirely without even being fully aware of it. Marcia could tell what I was thinking.

"Don't think you're done yet, sweetie. Let's please this guy even more," Marcia said. "Keep your blindfold on. We're sharing now."

"Can you get excited again, mister? I do love your cock," Janie teased.

"Mmmm you're dirty, Jane. Keep talking, get him hard again."

"I want more of you..." she put her hand on my half-erect cock, rubbing her silken soft cheek against it like a cat nuzzling in its mother's breast, seeking the life-sustaining milk that would strengthen it, and bring it happiness. But instead of milk, it was my cum. I was hard once again, and very quickly too.

"Together now," Marcia said, lowering to her knees as well.

And together they did lick my love pump, synchronized in their lingual strokes. Together they burnished the skin of my manhood, giving it seemingly permanent lustre with their shining saliva. All I could do was watch as my little sister, my sweet Janie, who I thought to be a regular innocent brat, and my not-so innocent cousin, staring up at at me with her piercing green eyes, as they both fellated me like it was their last day on the planet Earth as living women.

Then, as Marcia appreciated the underside of by shaft, Janie moved to my scrotum to fondle my balls with her tongue. A double blow job, and from two family members. I just couldn't get over that factor. It was really starting to hit me. I was getting a double blow job from my cousin and my sister, and I was loving it. I moaned with each movement they made, and that was okay with me. I loved them, and they loved me. This was proof enough. Except that Janie doesn't know.

"We're doing this wrong," Marcia said after pumping my cock with her mouth for a few minutes. "I should suck his balls and you should suck his cock."

"You're right," Janie admitted. "I'm faster."

"And I'm better with my tongue."

"Hey!"

My god they were smart. Marcia began flicking her tongue lightly around my balls with impeccable accuracy, picking just the right spots to make her expert movements. Meanwhile, Janie, a blindfold still concealing my identity from her, somehow managed to go even faster than before, providing a perfect friction to couple itself with Marcia's tongue tracings.

Then came the orgasm.

The most pleasurable sting coursed through my cock, and yet again the milk Janie so desired burst out of me, filling her mouth and satiating her thirst. Almost. "Oh no," Marcia said. "You share this time."

Marcia planted her mouth on Janie's. I expected her to be taken by surprise, but she welcomed Marcia's tongue into her mouth, and intertwined strings of my seed between their lips. They even moaned with each other as they felt the small pleasure of each other's... company.

At last they contained even amounts of cum within their talented mouths, and swallowed heartily, but continued to kiss. As Marcia slid one hand to the back of Janie's neck, she used the other to remove the blindfold just as my cock was getting hard yet again. My heart stopped, and fear consumed me as Janie opened her eyes to see her big brother standing before her, cock erect and staring her in the face.

Her lips left Marcia's and she looked past my cock, directly into my eyes.

Pure silence.

We locked eyes.

Marcia waited.

I froze.

Janie's eyes lowered to my cock.

"It's bigger than I thought," she said, breaking into a big smile.

"I told you!" Marcia exclaimed.

My shock didn't end there. My fear had disappeared, but my surprise doubled.

"What...?" I said.

Janie answered. "Marcia said I should fool around with another guy, like right now, but I said the only guy in this store is Gary, so she said to go for it! I mean, come on Gary you're like totally sexy and I've wanted to get in your pants since I started high school and found out you were such a ladies' man. So when Marcia spilled the beans about blowing you again, I couldn't help it. You have such delicious cum, Gary, I wish I'd sucked your cock earlier!"

They really did love me. I never really felt it in our youth, I just sensed an obligatory sort of love compelled by the teachings of our parents. Now, I knew they truly meant it. At least, two of them did.

"I thought Janie was too shy but she's a queen like me," Marcia teased.

"Too shy?" Janie said. She smiled and put one long lick on my tired cock. "Who's too shy?"

"Please, please girls, I can only handle so much," I said. "Besides, we should go find Adrian."

"Hmmm, maybe we should do more than that," Marcia suggested.

"Not tonight," Janie said. "I'll ease her into it."

"Wait, girls-" I tried to say. I intended to stop them from further embarrassing me by possibly failing to convince Adrian into our secret.

"Gary. Please. We're trying to have a good time in the Big Apple, just humor us," Marcia interrupted.

"No one calls it the Big Apple," I said again, now returning my dwindling dick to my underwear.

DAY THREE: TUESDAY

Once again, I woke up at 8:00 in the morning. But something felt different. It was not my ordinary moment. I felt some small happiness, something I had not felt in a New York morning since before acquiring my small fortune. I hadn't had sex since Saturday, but I'd certainly had some amazing orgasms. They weren't just the usual pump and squirt, they meant something. I had a true connection for the first time in years, and I planned to exploit that as much as I could.

I looked into my closet, seeing all the suits I owned, and now feeling no desire to wear any of them. Today, I would get new clothes. Casual clothes. That night stand, it only has one book in it, and I've never read more than the front cover. What was it even called? I stood up and walked over to it, finding that it was The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. What was this book about?

That morning was perhaps the most important in my life. I started reading that book. "In my younger and more vulnerable years, my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since..." I found passion. I found love. I found beauty only in the words of a book long aged and left behind modernity, yet never more true. I finished the whole thing faster than I've ever read a book before. For the first time, words meant something to me.

A call came in. It was Adrian. "Hey big bro, we're all going out for a bite to eat, want to meet us somewhere good?"

"The Thirsty Koala. Just take the N train to Ditmars Boulevard, and I'll meet you there in about an hour."

"Okay, sounds good, see you then!"

**********

I arrived in Astoria to meet my girls, now wearing a whole new outfit. Snug fitting jeans, dark and comfortable. A perfectly white t-shirt, a v-neck plunging down to the topmost skin my bare sternum. A pair of old looking converse, like the All-Stars from The Sandlot. A black denim hoodie, equipped with pleather sleeves.

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers