Triple Threat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

Nate was really drunk. College drunk he thought. That was pretty far-gone.

He and Erica made it to the bathrooms. There was a mens, a womens, and a family bathroom that was just a room.

Erica put her arms around Nate's neck and kissed him hard. Nate was surprised. But not that surprised.

With all the alcohol in him, all Nate did was kiss her back.

Erica's hand fell to Nate's crotch and her hand slipped into his pants.

"Mmm," Erica murmured in Nate's ear.

"Let's go into this one," Erica said, pulling Nate into the family bathroom.

Erica locked it behind them, her hand still down Nate's pants.

Erica pulled Nate's cock out and in a single sultry movement dropped into a squat in front of Nate and stuffed his cock in her mouth.

Her head bobbed up and down fast and Nate's head rolled back.

Erica smiled up at him with his cock in her mouth.

Nate looked down at her. Her white dress was around her thighs and Nate saw her supple thighs that were tanned a sexy golden color.

Erica kept moving her head up and down. Her hand caressed Nate's balls softly. Nate groaned.

Erica smiled around Nate's cock and pulled back and stood up just as quickly as she'd dropped to her knees.

She turned around and grabbed the handicap accessible handlebar and shot Nate her most powerful come-hither look.

It worked.

Nate came up behind her and stroked her sides through her dress.

Erica purred and moved her ass into Nate's bulging erection.

Erica moved side to side, teasing Nate.

Nate blinked through his alcohol haze and pulled her dress up around her thighs.

No tan lines Nate thought.

Erica looked over her shoulder at him.

Nate pushed her g-string aside and pushed into her pussy from behind.

Nate closed his eyes. Erica groaned loudly.

Nate pushed into her harder and harder and Erica pushed back amid her increasingly louder moans.

Nate grabbed her ass and moved into her faster. He slid his hand around and grabbed at Erica's breasts aggressively.

Erica moved her body so that it molded against Nate's grasping for her chest. Every part of her body was against Nate.

Her scent filled Nate and he slid back and grabbed her hips and fucked her harder.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "harder."

Nate pushed into her harder and harder.

"Oh...oh oh oh ohhh..." she screamed.

She rested her head on one of her arms. Her panting was still labored as Nate kept pushing into her.

"Fuck me harder," she ordered, "give it to me."

Nate did. She drove him crazy.

Erica pulled herself to the bar and Nate's cock slid out of her.

She pushed Nate aggressively against the wall and dropped to her knees again.

With a gulp she took Nate into her mouth and attacked his balls with her hand. Her other hand moved up and down Nate's shaft with her mouth.

Nate reached out and tucked her hair behind her ears. She looked up at him with big eyes but she kept her lips wrapped around his cock.

Nate stroked her hair and his hand slid behind her head and he pushed Erica's mouth down farther.

Nate heard her gag but still she didn't let up.

Nate felt the back of her throat.

Erica swirled her tongue and Nate felt a sensation at the base of his cock.

She bobbed her head around him, focusing on the tip while her hand worked Nate's shaft. Then she took all of him deep inside her throat again.

Nate groaned and started coming down Erica's throat. She looked up at him the whole time, which drove him over the edge.

She swallowed most of it but some of it trickled out, down her chin. She took two of her fingers and dragged it back up to her mouth.

Finally she let Nate out from her mouth and stood up. She smoothed her dress. She looked at herself in the mirror, and went back to the club.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers
12