Triple Threat Ch. 03

Story Info
Nate returns home as Rochelle's true character is revealed.
4.1k words
4.39
10.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

**All characters are over 18 and FICTIONAL.

**This is a SERIAL, like my other serial JUST IN TIME, so it is a running story. Please look for the following installments!

**This is the THIRD episode.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Previously on Triple Threat: Nate Foreman, phenom 49ers draft pick is bonding with his teammates over drinks while he spins some tracks. His college sweetheart, Rochelle, has been distant and has spent a lot of time with a marketing executive who seems to want to sign Nate. Nate continues to be the topic on ESPN while the coach works with Nate on trick plays while the starting quarterback remains out of camp. Nate dreams of L'Brickishaw's sister, Channelle Francis while he remains unfulfilled by Rochelle. While drunk, Nate has a quickie with a girl at the bar where he was with his teammates.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Nate's dalliance continued to plague his mind but Rochelle seemed to be less and less in tune with him, spending more and more time without him.

Finally Nate told Rochelle. He was surprised at how indifferent she seemed when he told her. But she did punish Nate by staying away from his touch.

They drifted farther and farther apart and Nate started going out more and more with Reggie and Williams and his other teammates.

After a few long hard weeks of camp, the players had a short weekend off before preseason practice got under way. Nate was going to go home and visit his family but he was unsure if Rochelle would even come with him.

"Did you get the tickets yet?"

"What?"

"To visit your parents," Rochelle retorted.

"I uhhh. I was just going to have one of the guys drop me at the airport after practice."

"What about me?" Rochelle asked.

"I didn't think you would want to go," Nate said slowly.

"Because your parents hate me?" Rochelle snapped.

"Because you've been really distant lately and it seems like you have a group of friends here and I thought you'd want to stay," Nate replied quickly.

"Why would you think that?" Rochelle asked.

"Because you spend a lot of time out and I thought you'd have more fun doing that," Nate said.

"I'll pick you up from practice tomorrow and we'll go. I'll order the tickets now," Rochelle said, walking out of the bedroom.

Nate just shook his head.

***

"Nate, Nate! Just a quick comment on this...are you worried that Brett Carr has missed all of camp?" A young local reporter called after Nate as he walked into the practice facility.

"No comment," Nate said under his breath.

Reggie smiled when he saw Nate.

"They sure do love you," Reggie laughed.

Nate just rolled his eyes and got ready for practice.

"All right boys, we're reaching the end of camp and some of you have looked good, and some of you have a lot to prove," Coach said, his eyes circling the room.

"Enjoy your break, enjoy your families, and Monday we get ready for Dallas," Coach said.

The guys nodded.

"What are you doing LB?" Nate asked.

LB glared at Nate, and Williams laughed, coming up behind Nate.

"LB here thinks you've got eyes for his sister," Williams said.

"I just asked what he was doing with his break," Nate protested.

LB continued to glare at Nate.

"Well I'm going to Texas, so she's safe," Nate said with humor.

Rochelle was waiting for Nate when practice ended.

When Nate slid into the car, he almost choked on the tension.

"Look Nate, I need to tell you something..."

"No it's okay. I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier. I'm glad you're coming with me."

Nate looked at Rochelle closely and finally saw her nod slightly.

***

Nate and Rochelle seemed to have first class to themselves.

"This is your pilot speaking..."

Once they were in the air Nate unbuckled his seat belt and looked at Rochelle. She was staring out the window. Her red top was tied at her neck and her matching red lipstick took Nate's breath. Her beautiful black legs shone against the contrast of the short white miniskirt they peeked out of.

Nate leaned in and whispered in Rochelle's ear.

"There is one thing we always said we wanted to do..." Nate trailed off.

Rochelle looked into Nate's eyes and for the first time in awhile they shared a smile.

Nate's hand stroked the inside of Rochelle's thigh and Nate's lips moved to Rochelle's but they didn't touch. Rochelle moved her chin forward to kiss Nate but he moved back with a grin and left his seat for the bathroom.

Nate closed the door but didn't slide the "occupied" lever. He looked in the mirror at himself and smiled.

The door opened and Rochelle slipped in behind Nate.

She leaned over his back and sucked on his ear. Her hand slid down to cup Nate's growing erection through his pants. Rochelle moved her hand up and down Nate's hardening shaft. One finger snaked out and slid Nate's fly open and her hand moved inside to pull Nate's cock out.

Rochelle closed her hand around Nate's cock and stroked him up and down as she sighed in Nate's ear.

Rochelle let go of Nate's cock and pushed Nate against the door.

With a sultry stare Rochelle lifted herself on top of the sink counter where her skirt flayed out. Nate spied a wet spot on her panties.

Nate's eyes returned to Rochelle's who held her seductive stare as her hand moved down to her own crotch and stroked herself through her panties.

"Come here big boy," Rochelle purred, pushing her panties to the side to expose her pussy.

Nate pushed into her in one quick stroke and Rochelle groaned.

"Oh yeah," Rochelle moaned, "harder," she begged.

Nate began pushing into her faster and faster.

Rochelle's legs closed around Nate and pulled him into her deeper as her breathing grew faster. She bit down on her lip to stop from screaming out as her body shook around Nate's thrusts.

Rochelle finally regained her breathing and pushed Nate back gently this time. She pulled her feet back from around Nate and stood back up. She turned around and reached back to stroke Nate's cock as she looked at him over her shoulder.

She leaned against the mirror with her back to Nate as she pushed the head of Nate's cock into her pussy. She flexed her pussy muscles around the head of Nate's cock sending ripples of pleasure down Nate's crotch.

Nate pushed up into Rochelle again and once again Rochelle grunted a groan of being totally filled.

With her hands against the mirror Rochelle pushed back against Nate's thrusts.

Rochelle reached up to her neck with one hand and untied her top, and the flap fell down, exposing her breasts.

Nate cupped both of her breasts from behind as he worked his palm over her nipples. Rochelle's eyes rolled back as her body shook.

Nate's hands slid down to Rochelle's waist and pulled her to him over and over as Nate throbbed inside her as his orgasm ripped through him.

Nate let out a big sigh as he laid his head down on Rochelle's back.

***

While the flight was quite enjoyable, the reception Nate walked into wasn't.

"Nate, why are you in town so close to the start of the preseason?"

"Nate, what role has the coach carved out for you in the offense?"

Nate's head moved back and forth trying to keep up. He was getting whiplash.

"Nate, are you here to get Bret Carr to attend practice?"

"Nate, will you comment on the story that your girlfriend has been having an affair with a BMG executive?"

Nate's face went wide.

"What about the comment that there's a sex tape on the internet?"

"What?" Nate gasped.

Rochelle blushed and pulled Nate through the crowd of reporters to two women standing off from the crowd.

One was a gorgeous blonde who filled out her tight blue jeans and simple white tank top like few women could. She had straight blond hair down to her shoulders that framed a beautiful bright face. Her chest was small and perky and she didn't wear a bra under her tank top.

The other had light red hair and faint freckles that fanned out over her cheeks and sun kissed shoulders. Her baby blue tank top was tight around her chest and the tank top leant Nate a good view of her tight stomach. She was thin and tall but few would describe her as anything but beautiful

"Hey bro," the blonde said, leaning in and giving Nate a kiss on the cheek.

"Wow, you grew up fast!" Nate laughed, embracing his sister Bridgette in a big hug.

"Chelsea wanted to come too," Bridgette said, motioning toward the red head.

Nate turned to the red head and gave her an awkward hug.

Rochelle glared at both of them.

"Oh give it a rest Rochelle," Bridgette snapped, "they've known each other since they were seven."

"Shouldn't you be the one doing the explaining," Chelsea added with a sweet smile.

"Come on come on," Bridgette said, ushering them all to the car.

"...and hometown sensation Nate Foreman has returned home a week before the 49er's first preseason game rumors swirl that Coach Daniels has sent him to get starting quarterback Bret Carr to report to practice..."

"We don't need that on," Chelsea said.

Nate nodded his thanks.

The rest of the car ride was silently awkward but Nate's thoughts were elsewhere.

***

"Oh honey it's so great to have you home," Nate's mom said, holding her son tight.

"It's good to see you son," Nate's dad said, holding Nate's hand in a tight grip.

"Hello Rochelle," Nate's parents said frostily, "seems like you've been getting some press too Rochelle."

Rochelle blushed and looked down at the ground as she brought her bag into the house.

Chelsea covered a grin with her hand.

Nate was distracted as his phone vibrated in his pocket. It was from Reggie.

SRY DUDE.

Nate's brow furrowed.

OVER WHAT? Nate responded.

SAW THE VID. Reggie replied.

WHAT VID? Nate asked.

... Reggie replied.

Then it hit Nate.

ITS REAL? Nate texted.

EMAIL. Reggie texted.

Bridgette ushered Nate inside as he kept texting.

Nate was oblivious as Chelsea said her goodbyes.

Sure Nate knew he had strayed but this was unbelievable. He'd told Rochelle because his conscience had surfaced. But if the reports were true, this had been going on for a while. And there was a tape for crying out loud.

Dinner was a blur. Nate's mom had made his favorite meal but Nate barely noticed.

Nate couldn't stop thinking about what Reggie had said. Reggie had said he'd email him. He probably meant he would send Nate the video. Should he watch it? He needed to.

Finally dinner was over. Everyone was asleep. Rochelle had gone to bed early, refusing to look at Nate or answer any questions.

Nate looked around the dark house and decided everyone was asleep. He slipped into the study and opened his email. There was a video attachment.

Nate took a deep breath and downloaded the email.

Nate looked around and found a pair of headphones and plugged them into the speakers. He pressed the play button.

They were in an office. The BMR office.

Rochelle's chocolate skin shone in the fluorescent lighting as she slid her black lace panties down her smooth legs. She looked at the camera the whole time.

Nate swallowed hard as Clayvon Cole, the BMR executive assigned to sign him, moved behind Rochelle. His muscled body dwarfed Rochelle's naked form. She was prostrate before him and the camera captured the subtle arch of her back and the round curve of her ass.

Rochelle turned to look back at Clayvon but his strong hand prodded her shoulder forward and her face filled the camera again. Clayvon pulled Rochelle backwards and the camera saw Clayvon drive into Rochelle hard from behind. Clayvon reached over Rochelle to tilt the camera down so the camera could see his cock pistoning in and out of Rochelle.

Nate's eyes bulged as he saw Calyvon's huge black cock. It was a monster.

Rochelle screamed into the camera as Clayvon pushed into her again and again.

Nate looked away.

"Oh yes, keep going," Nate heard Rochelle beg.

Nate turned back to watch Rochelle's face contort as the camera caught her orgasm. Nate was transfixed.

Rochelle's mouth flew open as another orgasm ripped through her.

"Harder baby," Rochelle coed through her throes of passion.

Clayvon roughly pushed Rochelle over and propped her legs above his shoulders and pushed into her once more.

Rochelle grunted in pain at first and then became breathless as Clayvon pushed into her again and again.

Clayvon grunted and pulled back.

Rochelle's legs fell to the floor and Clayvon leaned forward as his huge cock spurted all over Rochelle's chest.

Christ that's a lot Nate thought.

Rochelle dragged Clayvon's sticky cum over her breasts and licked her palm seductively at the camera.

Nate put his head in his hands.

***

Nate woke up early that morning. He had stayed on his own side of the bed that night. As had Rochelle.

The clock radio said it was 7:16. Nate rustled his hair with his hands and went down to get the paper.

His cell phone rang and Nate answered, expecting it to be Reggie.

"Nate?" The voice asked.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"This is Bret Carr."

The voice waited.

"Oh. Wow. How's it going Bret?"

"I'm doing great. I was wondering if you wanted to play a little catch with me and some of the other guys I've been working with in the off season."

"Well sure. When?"

"How about I send a car for you now," Carr said.

"Alright, I'll get my stuff together," Nate said.

"Nothing serious, just put on something comfortable and we'll give you some pads here," Bret said, hanging up the phone.

Nate thought for a moment.

He looked at his phone and decided to dial another number.

"It's 7:30 in the morning Foreman, this better be good," Coach Daniels barked.

"Bret Carr just called me coach," Nate said.

"I see. Well why are we yapping about it?" Coach asked.

"I wanted you to know about it so you didn't think I was going off on my own or running around your back," Nate said.

"Well in that case I'm glad we are yapping about it," the Coach paused, "because it shows maturity and loyalty...and I like that."

Nate smiled as the Coach went on.

"Just butter him up and get him back to San Francisco," the Coach finished gruffly.

Nate ducked back into his room where Rochelle was still asleep to pull on some clothes. He left a note on the kitchen table as a Jeep pulled up.

A gangly teenager was at the wheel.

Nate ducked under and pulled himself into the front seat.

"You the big guy's gopher?"

"I'm his son," the kid said, chuckling.

***

The kid pulled up to a high school, reached behind the seat and pulled on a jersey that said Stony River High in block letters.

Nate smiled and jogged after the young Carr.

Nate spotted Bret Carr immediately. His 6'1 battle hardened frame looked at ease on the field as he tossed balls with the young high schoolers and chatted with an old man with a clipboard.

Carr smiled and as he continued talking to the coach he rifled a ball at Nate.

Nate was a little surprised, but he caught the ball.

Carr smiled and jogged over to Nate.

Carr shook Nate's hand with a firm grip.

"Let's see if we can show these youngsters how to play ball," Carr said with a grin.

After working out with the high school team of Stony River High for two hours Carr pulled Nate aside.

"Let's cut the crap. We could be something exciting this year. The two of us. And I know I needed to get in some reps. I'll fly back this week and see you on the practice field. And I'm going to talk to Daniels and Dandrich about our depth chart. Seems like LB doesn't have much left in the tank. And I wouldn't mind having another white guy in the huddle..." Carr kept going on but Nate realized what this was.

Something dawned on Nate.

"You go to school here?" Nate interrupted.

"Oh. Well. Yeah," Carr answered.

"I've gotta go," Nate said.

Nate had the young Carr drop him off at Abilene Preparatory School.

Since the parking lot was emptying, Nate figured practice was over.

"Coach Harding?" Nate asked the man whose back was to him.

A small man with grey receding hair in a crumpled royal blue polo shirt turned around and a smile spread across his face.

"My boy!" The man said opening his arms.

Nate bent down to give him a firm embrace.

"I need help," Nate said.

Coach Harding smiled and nodded.

"You want advice on navigating depth chart politics?"

Nate shook his head, "I think I've got that figured out."

"Have you seen the news about..."

"I don't watch crap like that Nate, you know that!" Coach Harding barked.

"I don't know what to do..." Nate started.

"Sure you do sonny, you just want me to tell it to you," Coach Harding interrupted gruffly.

Nate stared.

"If you loved her you wouldn't be here. You wanted me to tell you what to do because you know I don't stand for any of that crap."

Nate just nodded.

Coach Harding's gruff look finally gave way to pity.

Nate looked down.

Coach was right.

***

"Rochelle," Nate said into the cell phone.

"Yeah," Rochelle said.

"Can you come and pick me up? I'm at the high school, Bridgette will drive you."

"Sure," Rochelle said.

Nate looked at the cell phone as the call ended. Like most of their conversations lately it was short, curt, and cold.

Bridgette pulled up a few minutes later with Rochelle.

"Can you give us a few minutes?" Nate asked Bridgette.

She nodded and moved away.

Rochelle's eyes were downcast.

"I thought about what I was going to say for quite awhile. All things I wanted to say. But there isn't much point. We're done and we both know it. No sense in making this any harder than it needs to be."

Nate looked at Rochelle expectantly. She held his gaze and then nodded finally.

"I'm going to have Bridgette take you to the airport. I want you to take an early flight back and clean out your things."

Nate motioned Bridgette back over.

"Can you take her to the airport? She's going to catch an early flight?"

Bridgette just nodded.

"Thanks, I'll find my own way home," Nate said.

"Chelsea?"

"Hey Nate, what's up?"

"I'm at the high school, can you come pick me up?"

"Ummm. Well I was about to go for a run and work out but I guess I could pick you up first."

"Thanks!" Nate said.

A few minutes later Chelsea's old beat up convertible pulled into the parking lot.

This car brought different thoughts than the car before.

Nate opened the door and plopped down into the passenger seat.

Chelsea was dressed to work out. She wore tennis shoes and high sports socks that rose halfway to her knee. She had on black mesh sport shorts that fell less than halfway to her knee and she wore a thin cut up t-shirt where Nate could see her black sports bra through the thin fabric.

Chelsea smiled when she saw Nate checking her out.

"You could have called your sister," Chelsea said.

"She's driving Rochelle to the airport," Nate said.

"So that's why you called me, you're lonely," Chelsea teased.

"No. Well yes. But. It's not like that," Nate said.

Chelsea giggled and Nate looked at her happy face as her freckles danced on her cheeks.

Chelsea pulled to a halt and palmed Nate's face playfully.

"It's okay Romeo, I know what this is," she said.

Nate realized they were at Chelsea's house.

"What is this?" Nate asked.

"Nostalgia. Heartbreak. Lust. Comfort. But it's okay," Chelsea said.

"I need comfort too," She added slyly.

"And my parents are out of town," Chlesea added quickly, grabbing Nate's hand.

Nate opened his mouth.

"You have to give me a work out Nate," Chelsea giggled and pulled him towards the door.

Chelsea kissed him hard as she fumbled with the keys at the door. It was wet and it was familiar and it was exactly what the doctor ordered. Nate pressed himself against Chelsea and kissed her back just as hard.

Chelsea smiled through the kiss and finally got the door open.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers
12