Triple Threat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They bounced across the walls of the front hallway as they took turns aggressively attacking each other's mouths with their own.

"Here," Chelsea grinned, grabbing a handful of Nate's shirt and pulling him into the living room.

They stumbled to a couch and Chelsea pushed Nate down.

Chelsea stepped back and flashed Nate a grin as she slowly slid her t-shirt up her chest and pulled it slowly over her head.

She stood in her socks, shorts, and sports bra with a steady gaze down at Nate. She slipped her bra quickly over her head and her pert breasts stood to attention.

She stepped into Nate and pulled his face to her stomach.

Nate kissed her softly and his tongue found her navel. Chelsea smiled and her head fell back as Nate kissed up her stomach.

Chelsea sighed and slid down to straddle one of Nate's open legs so that his mouth could close around one of Chelsea's nipples.

Chelsea let out another contented sigh as Nate sucked her other nipple.

Chelsea pushed Nate's mouth away and gently pushed Nate back against the couch.

Chelsea slid between Nate's open thighs as her hand slid to Nate's pants.

With a few snaps she pulled them down and pulled out Nate's aching cock.

Chelsea licked up the shaft and swirled her tongue around the head while her hands cupped Nate's balls.

Chelsea grabbed Nate's shaft firmly as she ran her tongue up it again and again until she stared up into Nate's eyes and took his whole length into her mouth.

Chelsea's head bobbed up and down Nate's shaft. The softness of the back of Chelsea's throat massaged the tip of Nate's cock.

Finally Chelsea released Nate from her warm softness and stepped out of her shorts and panties.

"You like it when I keep the socks on, don't you," Chelsea said softly.

It was one of the hottest things Nate had ever heard. He nodded.

Chelsea's hand stroked the hair on Nate's chest as she stood over him and then slid over him to straddle his chest.

She lifted her waist up and dropped her dripping mound onto Nate's cock.

It was nostalgia in that Nate had missed this connection, the ease at which the two of them merged their bodies.

Chelsea's hand stroked Nate's cheek as she pulled his mouth to hers. She thrust her tongue into Nate's mouth as Nate thrust inside her.

"Mmmm," Chelsea murmured over and over.

Chelsea lifted off Nate after a few minutes and turned around to stand between Nate's thighs and slid back down to take Nate inside her.

Chelsea grabbed Nate's knees as she bent her own to take Nate into her over and over.

Chelsea leaned backwards into Nate, arching her back to meet Nate's chest. Her hand cradled Nate's neck and pulled his mouth to hers hungrily.

Nate's left hand stroked Chelsea's clit as he pushed into her while his right hand cupped one of her breasts.

Chelsea's full weight was on Nate and her soft milky skin made Nate smile. Her hand remained entangled around Nate's neck as she stroked his hair. Her fingers tightened their grip through Nate's hair as her body shook. Her mouth let out a few quick gasps before she screamed a few "ohs."

Nate's hand released Chelsea's clit and she sighed as she began riding Nate up and down faster and faster as she propped her hands against the coffee table as she raised and lowered herself faster and faster up and down Nate's cock.

Chelsea flexed her pelvic muscles and the tightness seared through Nate as her pussy seemed to close over Nate like a globe.

"Oh God Chelsea. Oh yes. Oh yes. That feels so good," Nate couldn't speak as his orgasm seared through him as he came inside Chelsea.

When he was done Chelsea leaned against him with a smile and pulled his mouth to hers to kiss him wetly.

"I missed you too you know," Chelsea said.

12