Triple-Tryst Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers

Her skin smelled warm and alive and sweet. I kissed her lips and she started to smile while our lips were still touching.

"...I love you so much..." she breathed into my mouth.

"I love you too, Sissy," I told her, and then there was a slap on my ass.

"Aw c'mon you two," Meg laughed. "We tossed a coin to see who'd be first, but sheesh—you have to get all...mushy like this?"

I looked at Courtney, and she looked right back at me. I could almost feel her thoughts—which made me glad we were triplets! Sitting up, Courtney pushed our sister flat on her ass, and told me to hold her down. This I did, Meg laughing and kicking her legs in glee, but when Courtney went around and squatted right over Meg's laughing mouth, her back to me—and then pressed her still molten, dripping pussy on her sister's lips—the laughter stopped. I heard Meg moan through the slick mass that was wiping and rubbing against her face, and then felt her legs relax. I let go and sat back and for the next twenty or thirty minutes, I watched as Courtney shared what she had just gotten from me, with our sister. It was incredibly sexy to see, and by the time they were through, I was as hard and ready as ever! Then, just to make sure Meg didn't have time to make a joke or spoil the mood again, I pulled her legs open, lifted them, and got my knees under her thighs. I heard her gasp into her sister's cunt, and then I pushed and entered her.

She moaned, and Courtney looked over her shoulder at what I was doing. She grinned, and then got off Meg's face. She knelt right there beside her, leaning over and kissing her surprised, gasping mouth while I began to ram Meg deep and hard and fast. I knew it would be quite awhile until I got to the point of spurting again so I settled in for a nice, long fuck.

* * *

My sisters are so much the same. Not only their bodies and faces and their voices, but the way the respond to things. Kissing Meg's pretty feet produced the same sharp gasps and moaning cries. Licking her shins made her foot point automatically. Lifting up each time I thrust in, made her lift and gasp—even the way Meg's pussy quivered and clenched my prick when she came was identical. It was like making love to the same girl all over again, but somehow different enough to make it more than exciting enough. Perhaps it was because I knew it wasn't the same person.

Twenty minutes passed, then thirty. I still felt no urge to gush and was simply enjoying the slippery friction of my dick moving in her cunt. That was all. Pure sensation. But unlike Meg, who'd simply sat there cross-legged, watching while I did it with Courtney, Courtney took a more active role. And that, more than anything, was what made me spurt that second time.

Leaning over Meg, Courtney had begun (and pretty early on) to kiss and play with her sister's tits; massaging them, squeezing them, feeling them up. It was a little crowded there since I was leaning forward too, holding on to Meg's legs for leverage, but watching one girl doing that to another, up close like that, was pretty thrilling to see. I actually had to stop a couple of times when the feeling of my dick in that tight snatch mixed too well with the sight of Courtney's face—in side-view—pursing her lips around Meg's nipple. It was such a secret, sexy, strongly feminine thing in some strange way. Like only a girl knew how to properly suck another girl's nipple. And I believed it as I watched the reaction from Meg. Her chest would lift to those supple lips, giving more of herself to them, and then she'd moan and sigh, and that sound and the sight would get me almost to the point of coming.

And it was the same when Meg reached her arms back beyond her head and Courtney began slowly wiping her tongue back and forth against Meg's armpit. I could see Meg shivering, jerking in pleasure. Her legs would straighten out and stick into the air and shake for a moment before relaxing and bending back around my shoulders. It was incredible, but the thing was, at least for me, I knew exactly how that felt! It was as if I could put myself in Meg's place, getting my nipples sucked, or my chest toyed with or my armpits tongue-bathed!

And I could imagine very well what it was like to be on my back having some thick thing ramming up between my legs! But even their kissing when it had all started was something to remember! Meg's mouth had still be sticky wet with a combination of my semen and Courtney's pussy-juices when Courtney had started kissing her, and to see the strings of goo stretching from two such beautiful mouths had been a real turn-on. I'd stopped once or twice not because I was trying not to come, but just because it was such a sexy sight I'd forgotten what I was doing. All that leftover goo was long gone now, but everything else Courtney was doing to our sister was more than enough to keep me going strong. I watched Courtney for a little while more, my eyes wandering down her beautiful curves and shape, then closed my eyes, leaned my face against Meg's pointing foot, and concentrated on what was going on down below.

She was still so slick and tight inside. It seemed that even more pussy juice had been pumped into her cunt and things were just overflowing. I could feel it dripping off my balls. Then I felt the need, and pushed her legs even further over her and lifted up behind her knees so her butt was off the bedding. I moved over her more so my cock was ramming almost straight down into her, and then started pushing and leaning back to make the head of my thing press against the inside of the front wall of her cunt. She gasped, held her breath. I wanted her to come until she couldn't do it anymore, just like with her sister! I wanted to fuck her till she melted. I wanted to give her what I'd gotten the night before with dad—that surging, rippling pleasure just going in every direction at once.

And then I heard Courtney catch her breath right there beside Meg. I opened my eyes and looked and didn't see anything but Courtney sitting there, half cross-legged, with one foot under and in front and the other leg bent at the knee. She leaned against that thigh as she went on manipulating her sister's boobs. But the way her mouth hung open seemed so familiar. I didn't understand until she inhaled again and moaned low in her throat. I noticed she was moving back and forth slightly, just leaning back and forth, and looking down, I realized that she was actually sitting on the heel of that one foot, and that the heel was right up against her pussy. She was masturbating on her own foot!

My eyes, my mind, took in the whole scene, the whole picture of what was going on, and a second later my insides went beyond the point of no return. I felt that shivering feeling, the hot, racing vein of come shooting from almost near where my ass-hole was, all the way up, and then the intoxicating relief as all that jizz came squirting out in undulating, spasmodic spurts. I shoved in deep, lifted upward inside Meg (making my cock 'seesaw' inside her), and Meg gasped, Courtney moaned, and we all seemed to reach orgasm at the same time! I went on fucking my pole in and out of Meg's quivering tube, releasing every last drop of stuff into her, but right as I was taking a deep breath to let all the tension and excitement go, Meg reached over, caught Courtney's ankle and then dragged Courtney right over on top of her face. Courtney obviously wasn't resisting, but then there was Courtney, still in the middle of another heel-induced orgasm, looking right into my eyes, but with this distant, blank expression. Then her eyes widened as Meg's tongue must have found just the right spot, and closed again. Her brows pinched up in the middle and her lower half began undulating against her sister's mouth.

Feeling myself getting soft, I eased out and sat back on my heels, and the moment I was out of the way, Courtney bent over and jammed her mouth on Meg's snatch. The two of them went right into sixty-nine while I sat back and watched in total amazement. I'd thought I'd done them both in—at least until lunch time—but I was wrong. Soon they were making each other come so often and so hard that it was almost as if the past two hours hadn't happened! Courtney did raise her head once though, looked at me and smiled—her lips and chin oozing with what I'd just gushed into Meg.

"...you taste so good Ronny," she whispered, and then she bowed over and resumed eating Meg.

* * *

But as I went on looking at the two girls getting it on, I felt that familiar and welcome surge of that other side of me, take hold. I'd taken the active, male role just now, balling one, and then the other of my sisters to complete and utter orgasm. And it had felt good. Different but good. I leaned back on my hands, one knee up, the other leg folded under me, not unlike Courtney's secret and quite effective way of sitting. The thought wasn't to copy her or to even masturbate in secret. I doubt if either of my sisters would complain if I started jerking off over what they were doing! But I simply sat back and watched, and enjoyed how this other point of view, this other part of me saw and thought and felt about things.

And there was enjoyment. To see two such lovely ladies doing such wonderful things to each other and enjoying it so. My eyes dropped from that exquisite sight to my knee, my thigh. Idly I reached up and ran my hand down my thigh. I felt a light stubble now and it irritated me a little. I sat up and touched my other leg, felt the same rough surface, then raised one arm and then the other, checking my armpits for hair. I knew I needed a shave, a complete shave, and so I got up and went to the bathroom.

I figured Courtney and Meg could handle things quite well on their own!

* * *

Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keeps getting better!

I definitely can't wait for more to cum!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cruise Ship Quarantine Mom, son & daughter get horny while stuck in a cruise cabin.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
Karen's Threesome, Daughter's Joy On vacation, a mother & daughter have a threesome.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories