Triple-Tryst Ch. 05

Story Info
FFM triplets come home to dad
3.1k words
30.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

CHAPTER FIVE—Like Dreamers Do

It's not surprising that my dreams were filled with visions of sex that night! They were mostly memories, little flashes of things that had happened, in sequence or out. I remembered Courtney suddenly returning from the pool house with her newly shaven snatch, how it felt to touch Meg, the way things had looked climbing those stairs, and then all the incredible foot things that had happened between Courtney and myself!

And there were other things which seemed like memories. They had the same reality to them and were just as arousing to watch as they played through my mind. Dad with his stout, hairy body on top of one of my sisters, simply pounding away as any man would with such a beautiful woman, his huge cock shiny with her secretions, her legs bent at the knees and spread wide, her feet poised on their balls—every leg muscle tense. I watched as if in side-view and marveled at how beautiful she was, how slender, how feminine. I watched her flat tummy lifting and falling, expanding and contracting as she gasped for air. I saw her clenched fists, saw how she shuddered and shook in pleasure, watched and enjoyed seeing how her feet rose off the bed or grass or whatever it was and pointed straight into the air around dad's undulating back. I watched her toes spread and lift, then clench and curl downwards.

Then dad leaned back—for he had been huddling over her—and put his forearms under my sister's knees and push them back. I watched him slide his hands up her calves and then take hold of her slender ankles and then bring her feet together before him. All this while he continued to pound his heavy shaft in and out and in to her.

And now the scene sort of faded and my sister—or the other one—was on her hands and knees with dad behind her. Her head was tilted back and her mouth was hanging open. Saliva seemed to drool from her chin and again, her body was squeezing in and out like a bellows as she gasped and moaned, over and over again. I saw her tits jounce and jiggle from the pounding she was getting, but the rest of her was rigid, with every muscle seemingly flexed to the limits. Especially her shoulders and arms. I knew my sisters worked-out and here was the proof! But I could zoom in close—almost too close!—and saw that dad was fucking her up her ass and not her cunt. That was almost a normal thing by now—he'd done us all in our ass at one point or another, but it was obvious that my sister was enjoying this no end! I remembered how it had been with Meg beneath me and dad behind me or with dad on top of me and my sisters taking turns sitting on my face, and how natural and normal it all seemed. Just like now with dad reaming either Meg or Courtney, and the pleasure showing fully on her face. She looked like she was about to sneeze, with her brows all pointed up in the middle and her lower eyelids raising up. I watched her moan in climax again and then somehow saw everything from the other side, from behind dad's thrusting butt.

I have to say it wasn't exactly my cup of tea, seeing dad's hairy butt thrusting as he slammed his meat into my sister, but it was all a part of it! One nice thing was that dad had let my sister's feet go and they now stuck up pointed above his shoulders, and seeing them seemed to give a softness and prettiness to what I was looking at. I smiled within my dream when I saw those pretty soles and pointed toes, and then, just like that, I felt warmth all over me, surrounding me. I gasped and I was back in the tub and there was a toe in my ass and something else in my other place and they were both going in and out—or rather I was being lifted and pushed down upon those two thick things!—and my mouth fell open and I gasped. I felt trembling in my deepest place, a vibration that spread throughout my body. I wrapped my arms and legs around—

—Wait....

I opened my eyes and the dream drifted like a fog and floated away. Bright sunlight was streaming in through the window but from a low angle. It was...the next morning, but still early. So bright though; almost blinding! And what the sun was reflecting off of was the whiteness of the sheets. I didn't feel awake enough to lift my head and so just moved my eyes. A pale shoulder; an arm stretched out. A leg—or legs—peeking out from beneath tousled sheets.

But two left legs!

I felt a body-wide stretch coming on and gave into it, and watched as one of those legs flexed. Laying beside the other, unmoving leg, I saw how much the same they were and smiled to myself just for a moment, enjoying the fact that it was nice to be pretty, to have pretty legs, to be a pretty woman.

Then I moved a little, twisting my hips to get comfy again and go back to sleep, but there was something wet on my crotch. My first thought was that I'd peed in my sleep, but when I moved my hand beneath the covers and touched myself there, it didn't seem as though it had soaked through or gotten on the bedding. I breathed deeply and sighed, and then realized that the woman sleeping curled against me smelled sweet and fresh and like linens, and for a long, happy moment, I enjoyed my luck and fortune in having such a sweet, wonderful lady for a partner. There seemed to be nothing better or more correct or perfect than for two women to wake up in bed together! I cuddled closer against her and closed my eyes and then realized that one of my womanly parts was starting to become erect! I slipped my hand into the front of my panties and felt the thick, sticky goo that was there. It hadn't soaked all the way through because of how viscous it was, and when I brought my fingers up to smell what that stuff smelled like, I was instantly brought back to myself.

But even as I realized and remembered that I was the only male of identical triplets and that I'd somehow—after all the incredible sex I'd had, had a nocturnal emission from all the sexy dreams I'd had—Courtney stirred in her sleep and seemed to instinctively push her butt back against my crotch. The wet, gooey mess collected in the crotch of my panties was even more noticeable now, but so was the erection that was forming! I pushed instinctively forward and my prick got even harder. I could feel the crevasse between my sister's buns with the tip of my prong. Then she inhaled deeply and turned her head slightly. I could see her eyes were only half open, but even then, they spoke the same thoughts as what then came out of her mouth.

"...I so need to be fucked, Ronny," Courtney whispered breathily. She squirmed against me more, rubbing her ass against my crotch. "...doesn't even matter which hole, okay?" I nodded even though she couldn't see me. She'd turned her face forward again, her beautiful firm butt still writhing against me. My cock now stood at full erection. My breath was coming fast and excitedly and I reached down to flip my wad out the side of the crotch of the panties, and then started to push the back of Courtney's panties down. Before I could get very far her hands were there, and in a single, graceful motion, she skinned her underwear all the way down and off her legs, then settled back against me, her warmer-than-warm butt completely bare now and still rolling and pushing back against me.

With all the semen still wetting my prick from my nighttime eruption, it was easy to penetrate my sister; just a gentle push and I was in. She jerked in pleasure and then held herself still and steady as I pushed deeper into her. Being so small, it didn't take long until I was completely buried in her hot, squeezing rectum, and then, still on my side as she was, I began to pull and push and pull and thrust and Courtney began to push and pull backward and forward against me. Her breathing deepened and quickened as she rose steadily—and quickly—to orgasm, and then, shivering and shaking all over, she came with such agonized pleasure that it was impossible for me to continue. My cock began undulating at nearly that same instant and then I was emptying into her squeezing ass even as she was gasping and jerking and shivering from head to toe.

The incredible morning storm quickly passed and we both lay there panting while our bodies tried to return to normal. I remained hard in her for quite awhile because it was my morning erection, but eventually my prick softened and squeezed out and lay wet and slick against my thigh, Courtney and I both shivering and gasping at the exit. Then she turned around to face me, smiling so sweetly, so warmly that my own smile only increased. We kissed, and again I was reminded of how different this sort of kiss was than any we had ever previously exchanged.

I cherished that difference!

But as we went on smooching Courtney started breathing hard again. Her excitement was rising—as was mine—but it was at a quicker pace than I could keep up with. Pretty soon she had a leg over my hip and was pulling herself against me, her bald pussy-bulge rubbing, pushing, pressing against mine; because that was all I had at that point—a crotch. My cock lay less than a quarter way erect and I knew that even with this eager woman rubbing her nakedness against me, I wouldn't be able to perform anything close to what she obviously wanted.

And I so wanted to perform. I wanted to bring her off completely! Then, unable to stand it, I quickly turned the other way around and buried my face on her pussy. Having it so smooth and soft was a shock and a thrill, but it was even more exciting when she lifted her leg to allow me access. I began gliding my tongue through her slick slit, focusing on her harder-than-hard clit, and she began to undulate and gasp and shiver against me.

Then her mouth found my limpness and she started to kiss it. I knew that my prick was still coated with whatever her rectum contained, and though Courtney was eager, I slipped a hand down and pushed my filthy prick between my thighs and out of her reach. She began kissing and licking my crotch, and though that felt wonderful I knew I needed to make her feel even more wonderful before things would relent. I began to finger her, to dig two fingers deeply inside her slick cunt and to curl them against her frontal wall. She shook and shivered and lay back. I got up on one elbow and continued digging deeply into her, and then I remembered something from the other night. I told her that I'd be right back but when I got off the bed and ran toward the door I turned and saw the look in her face—one of complete want, complete despair that I would leave her at such a moment! With a hand reaching out toward me and her body trembling and thrashing, I left her, went out the door, down the hall, into the living room and then went around on my knees trying to find one of the dildos we'd used before. I found the one I'd had on—the one which fit snugly over my limp prick—and hurried back up the hall to the room, strapping the thing on as I went.

Courtney lay there, body undulating, left hand frantically working her pussy, right hand rubbing her chest, looking as though she was beyond normal horniness. I quickly closed the door and went to her; kneeling on the bed at her feet, and then taking her ankles and parting them further. She came out of her self-pleasuring trance long enough to see me and raise and spread her knees, and then I was moving forward on top of her, moving in close and nudging her weeping pussy-hole with the head of the dildo. When I pushed forward and down and Courtney arched up—a breath caught in her lungs—and shivered. I pushed in further and she let out her breath in a moan that made my skin crawl, and then, knowing and feeling that the dildo was already completely wet with her juices, I pulled back and began fucking her.

There was nothing subtle or gentle about any of it. It was simply hard, deep, fast ramming of that thing in and out of her, as deeply and as fast as I could make my hips go. I leaned over her, watching her squirm and jerk in pleasure, smiling at how her beauty seemed magnified by her pleasure, and glad to be a part of it. And then, as I stared down at her, I started to become even more a part of it.

The pressure of the base of the dildo against my smooth crotch was a wonderful sensation. That dull pushing and release, that urgent impact at times. I knew it would feel almost exactly the same to her had she been wearing the thing, perhaps fucking me with it, or even her sister. Slamming in and out, deeper, faster, pushing, pulling, lifting, see-sawing! Courtney was rubbing her boobs with both hands now, her fingers toying with her rock hard nipples. I leaned down and began to suck those tempting points, first the left, then the right, then back and forth. And as I did this, her hands lifted away and then spread up above her head and under the pillows. She arched deliciously at me, her ribs showing, her tummy concave, and I wished I had a picture of her that way to remember how completely she was at the mercy and whim of the pleasure she was experiencing.

For quite awhile after that there was only the sound of my sister's deep gasps and moaning exhalations, coupled with the moist squish-a squish-a squish-a of the thick, hard dildo thrusting in and out of her cunt. But then her gasps became deeper, more frantic, and her breath was held deeper and for longer moments, and finally orgasms which must have come from somewhere extra deep inside her began to surface. Her face was almost panicked, devoid of expression as those swarming explosions went through her. She held me desperately, as if some unknown wind would blow her away to some far off place where she did not wish to go. She gripped my upper arms to the point where there were marks left afterwards, and though her body remained stiff, with her legs up and open and her shoulders raising off the bed—a V of sorts—it was as if her pelvis—her cunt and hips and everything in that area—were like a molten mass; moving and undulating separately from the rest of her.

I had never seen either of my sisters so over the edge as Courtney was right then—everything so tense and stiff—and the sight was itself entirely exciting. I looked at the backs of her pointing legs, held there by her own will and orgasming strength and not my hands—and finally had to kiss them. Just gentle kisses on the backs of her knees and calves and rubbing my lips up and down, but it seemed to bring her off even faster, even more deeply. I saw her expression change from blankness to a look of wonder, as if she had never felt these things before, but in truth, I had never felt or seen such things before either. I began to really enjoy the touch of her silky skin against my lips, and the shape and contour of her beautiful smooth legs, and then, just like that, I realized that my cock wasn't simply swinging and bumping against my sister while the dildo went stiffly in and out—it was actually poking against her fully erect!

I stopped to take a breath but Courtney's body went on shivering and shaking. I breathed in and out, reached down beneath the still inserted thickness of the dildo and found that my own real prick was really quite stiff again. It was stiff but felt numb almost, like the outer skin wasn't as responsive—or maybe too responsive—to touch. No matter! It was hard and I intended to use it to my darling sister's benefit. Wiping some of her pussy-juice downward through her crack, I smeared it around her ass-hole and then wiped more of it over the head of my cock. I felt myself stiffen even more, and then I aimed my dick and pushed forward and then next moment I was screwing both of Courtney's holes at once.

I made her orgasm probably more than I had ever known possible. When she felt me enter her anally it was like her entire body took off; her pleasure level increased two or threefold. I kept ramming and reaming her faster and deeper—until I could barely breathe fast enough and thought my heart would explode—and then Courtney shuddered terribly once or twice, jerked, and then began to soften and relax. It was as though her body was melting back down flat onto the bed, and I began to lessen my strokes, to go slower and shallower. My prick was still rock hard, but I felt no need to ejaculate, and didn't care about it. Just the simple act of being inside her—to feel her taut anal ring rubbing me full length on each thrust—was enough. I finally stopped and caught my breath, and then eased out of her. She shivered again when her holes were finally emptied, and then I sat back and watched her body twitching as little sparks of pleasure kept exploding through her.

It was over and I was happy. I looked down at my reddened cock and saw that it had gone limp without having to spurt. In that there was a victory—to pleasure someone without having to have pleasure myself—and then I unstrapped the dildo and took it off. I lay down alongside my sister and matched her panting for awhile, and when we were more or less back to normal, and she had returned from the faraway places she'd been, we hugged and held each other again.

This time with absolutely no sign or hint of rising passions, as we'd pretty much fucked each other to completion!

* * *

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ass Play for Siblings Bro's new girl likes anal, sis decides maybe she does too.in Incest/Taboo
Cheating Holly cheats with a big cocked dragon...in Fetish
Fertility Temple, Impregnating Mom Lactating mother gets impregnated by son’s cock.in Incest/Taboo
Backdoor Man A prosperous landlord receives a kinky proposal.in Anal
Camping Gone Awry Sister and brother become close while lost in the wilderness.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories