Triple-Tryst Ch. 06

Story Info
FFM triplets come home to dad.
3.1k words
27.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

CHAPTER SIXā€”Dressing Up

Courtney and I shared a quick shower together afterwards, dried and came out to get dressed. We were both famished and it was the middle of the morning. Having examined my semen-soaked panties afterwards, she simply tossed me another pair before I could think to go to my own room and fetch a pair of my own. Somehow the thought of putting on BVD's did not appeal to me right then, and slipping on Courtney's undies seemed to fitā€”just as it had the night before.

She then rifled through the closet and came up with a couple of simple but silky robes for us to wear and as I slipped mine on I closed the front right-over-left before I knew what I was thinking. It just seemed more natural that way. I actually didn't notice it until Courtney pulled her robe's hood over her dampish hair and looked at me. She gave me a strange smile and I followed her by pulling up my own hood, thinking that that was what she was referring to. Then she went out the door and down the hall to the kitchen and I followed right after her.

"Two hungry girls for breakfast!" Courtney announced as we both padded barefoot into the kitchen. Dad and Meg were already there, though they both looked about as sleepy and worn out as we must have! Meg was making coffee as dad poured orange juice, and Meg glanced over at me.

"With those hoods on I thought you were Courtney," she said to me. She came over and we kissed each other's cheekā€”her fingers toying with the overlapping front of my robeā€”and when she stepped back she grinned at me. "Maybe you are Courtney, huh?" I followed Meg's eyes down to where her fingers were still smoothing the edge of my robe, and I finally got it. Then she turned to Courtney, and I went and gave dad a kiss on the cheek. This time there was no hesitation. It felt so natural and I was proud of it.

"Good morning, Ronny," dad whispered, handing me a glass of OJ. He had a twinkle in his eye but also a calmness in his look that I found really reassuring. Strange too, because he had always called me son, as in 'good morning son. I was still gazing into dad's eyes when Courtney squealed behind me. I turned and Meg had a hand inside Courtney's robe, right at crotch level.

"Geez, stop it!" Courtney giggled, but Meg wouldn't relent.

"Smooth and silky!" she laughed. "When do I get a sample?"

When I looked back at dad from this happy horseplay, he looked suddenly stern.

"C'mon now," he told the girls. "Let's at least have breakfast first, huh?" He sounded really grumpyā€”almost like he used to sound before all this happened. "...like we don't all have something better to do than to make love all day long...."

That last part he said almost under his breath as he turned away to put the orange juice back in the fridge. Then he turned and drank his whole glass down, set it on the counter and announced that he was going to take a drive to town to the McDonalds and get a whole bunch of breakfast items.

Even though he had a fully stocked refrigerator, sometimes McDonald's just seems better!

Maybe it was his own mention of food, but dad's mood lightened from whatever darkness it had fallen into for that moment, and he kissed us all on the cheek, ending with me.

"Get you something special from town?" he whispered. "From the hardware store maybe? Nails? Weather stripping?" I just stared blankly at his smile, and then he turned and went to his room to get dressed.

"...wow, what the heck was that about?" Courtney asked, and I shook my head. Meg turned to us and started to explain in a soft, conspiratorial tone.

"...well," she began, and Courtney and I listened close.

* * *

Meg told us in a soft, continuous monologueā€”broken only when dad came out of his room fully dressed to announce he'd be back before leaving the houseā€”that she and dad had hardly gotten into his room when things had begun.

"He was just feeling me up everywhere," she said. "...like he had a thousand hands. Rough touching too if you know what I mean..." Her eyebrows bounced up and down a couple of times, her eyes going from me to Courtney and then back to me again.

It made me really feel a part of everything!

Courtney and I both nodded, and Meg continued, telling us how dad had had her stand there while he fondled and kissed every square inch of her. Her legs had been getting tired, but dad had gone on, kissing his way down from her bush, down her legs to her feet. He'd even lifted one of her feet at a time, kissing the soles, and then had gone back up her backside.

"...and when he got to my butt," she said, still whispering even though the sound of dad's car had long since faded, "He just went right on, licking me there and tonguing me and everything." Meg paused, took a breath, and seemed to try and figure things out. She finally shook her head a tiny bit and turned back to us. "And then after that it was lube, and his finger and then two fingers and then he made me lay flat on my front on the bed and he just did it to my ass like that. I was feeling like he was just in a dream world or something, and I happened to be there. It wasn't like those other times the other day, you know? He was in my ass and just shoving and pushing, and though it felt kinda nice, it was...really impersonal, you know?"

I nodded, and then so did Courtney. We looked at each other, then back at our sister.

"He must've screwed my butt for over an hour or something," Meg went on. "It kinda got to the point where I was hoping he'd spurt so we could go to sleep, but then he sorta pulled me up so I'd been on hands and knees, and then he pulled back and shoved in and I heardā€”actually heardā€”him go '...oh Ronā€”I mean, Meg...."

All three of us were just staring back and forth at each other, and I felt really guilty and weird all of a sudden.

"Then dad sort of came back to himself like he was before," Meg said, leaning close. "And he went and cleaned himself off in the sink and then came back and started to eat me out. But he was like beforeā€”all gentle and caring. He really made me come a lot, and then I was sucking on him and we were doing sixty-nine, and then he made me orgasm so much my brains were melted, and he finally got on top of me and just did it to me till he came in my pussy. I wasn't coming anymore at that point, but I wanted him to, and he didā€”lots!"

"But what was all that weird Ronny-stuff about?" Courtney asked.

"I don't know," Meg said. "But after he screwed my brains out that first couple of hours, we were just laying there and we were talking, you know, and he was asking me about you, Ronny." She was looking right at me and I gulped.

"Like what" I asked.

"Oh just stuff," Meg said. "Like about how I liked doing it with you, and how you liked things, and I was telling him about how girl you totally areā€”no offense, right?"

I shook my head.

"ā€”and how Courtney and me love how hairless you are," she went on, "...and that we hadn't known, and then we found out and it was like three chicks in bed, and then dad was asking if you'd ever fucked us like a man wouldā€”all hard and strongā€”and I told him yah, and then he was nodding. Then I went back to how you're like our 'other' sister, and then dad was hard again so I went down on him for awhile...."

The coffee maker gurgled its last gurgles and we all got up to get cups to fill. Meg did the pouring and then we were all seated at the breakfast counter again while she went on.

"Then dad had me put on one of the strap-on thingies he bought us," Meg said, sipping steamy hot coffee. "And I don't know if you know, Ronny, but the ones he got for us have that extra thing, that nub that fits in a girl's you-know-what while she's ramming away."

I shrugged, nodded, and sipped, and Meg took a breath.

"Soooo," Meg continued, "I have this thing on and dad has me standā€”which is okay because I feel all right againā€”and then he kneels there and starts to suck my dildo! Can you believe it? He's just going back and forth on it like we'd all done with him, and I mean really gulping it, you know? Like he's starving and food's gonna squirt out the end or something! I mean he looks like a gay guy or something and his thing is just totally hard and he has his eyes closed and is just sucking like crazy.

"Then he stops and gets up, goes to get the lotion again," our sister continued, "...but instead of lubing me up like I thought he was going to, he starts lubing himself up!"

Meg took a long hit from her coffee cup, swallowed, and then took a breath.

"So I was thinking," she said. "Okay, this is really kinda sexy and stuff, you know? I mean, dad got on all fours facing away from me, and then told me he wanted me to fuck him up his you-know-what, and I was thinking it was really hot! So I got behind him and he passed the goo back to me and I put some on the end of the dildo and started pushing it into him, and he was grunting and holding on and he was all tight and then he relaxed and I got it in him and then I was doing itā€”fucking our dad in his ass!

"The thing was though, he wasn't like with Ronny over here," Meg went on. "With our brotherā€”or actually sisterā€”it's like a chick taking it up her butt. But with dad, he was just there, holding on and all rigid arms and legs, and just taking it up the butt and...not really looking like he was liking it that much, you know? Still yet I was doing it, and I was going pretty good actually..."

I instantly remembered how dad had sodomized me and how I'd spurt just from having his huge thing in me, pushing firmly at certain spots.

"Did he...you know?" I asked. Meg shook her head.

"Nope." she said. "He had me stop after awhile, and then he had me get down on all fours and he did it to meā€”in my ass, and with the dildo still on. I was coming in ways I never thought I could, actually. But while he was humping me, he was reaching around in front and stroking off that dildo like it was real or something. He wound up coming big-time; I mean I can still feel little gurgles in me...."

For a long while we just all sipped our coffee and didn't really look at each other. Then Meg spoke up again: "I do remember dad asking me how you tasted, Ronny." I nearly choked on my coffee. It almost came out my nose!

After that Meg asked about Courtney's and my night together, and I let Courtney do all the talking. There were some things I hadn't realized she'd felt or thought, but strangely, most of what she was saying, even the inner feelings and emotions, were familiar to me.

"Being with herā€”I mean, himā€”is just totally dreamy." Courtney was saying. "I mean, we both know that by now, right?" Meg nodded.

"But it looks like dad has it really bad for you, Ronny," Meg told me and I really didn't know what to say. We finished our coffee, poured seconds, and then went out on the deck facing the back terrace to and sat soaking up the morning sun.

"I sorta have it bad for him too," I finally said after a few moments of silence. "We all do, no?" I looked around. Meg was nodding with her coffee cup still to her lips, and Courtney just beamed a smile at me.

"I think she means real bad," she said, trying to be helpful. Meg sipped her coffee and lowered the mug.

"Yah, Courtney's right," she said to nobody in particular. "Real bad. Not that I'm jealous or anything because, well, how can I be? And besides, I'm more...interested in munching on a nice, hairless pussyā€”which I think I'm overdue for right about now...." She glanced sidelong at Courtney, and Courtney sighed in a most sensuous way. I watched the two of them making eyes at one another for a moment or two while I sipped my coffee and thought about dad.

He'd told me he wasn't into other men and that he thought of me as a woman, and yet, what was it about me that he found so interesting? He'd screwed the girls in their ass-holes just as he'd done with me, so it wasn't just about anal sex. We'd each sucked on him, so it wasn't about that either! But then we heard the car coming up the driveway and we all got up at once and went to greet dad at the door and help him with whatever he was carrying.

Turns out it was quite a feast!

* * *

We all chatted as we ate out on the deck, enjoying ourselves as we sometimes did in the old days. Old Days. It was weird to think about our lives previous to what was now happening as that far off in the past!

But in so many ways, it was. So many things were now gone, no more: inhibitions, a lack of simple acts of affection, even a show of love!

We finished eating half an hour later and then just lounged around in our chairs, watching the day get brighter and prettier. There was such a sense of satisfaction and completeness that it was hard to describe, but it had something to do with the wonderful food and great coffee, and of course the incredible company. I glanced around at my sisters and at dad and remembered all the thingsā€”the sensuous, sexual thingsā€”that had taken place between us, and amongst us. It only made me smile.

But then dad got up and came and squatted beside me.

"What say you and I play some catch later on?" he whispered to me. "When we've all digested our breakfast I mean...." I nodded. It had been literally years since dad and I tossed a baseball around. He'd been too busy, and mom hadn't been any help except to drive me around to the games. I'd kinda missed that.

After awhile Courtney and Meg excused themselves and disappeared into their bedroom. I watched them go and wished them nice, creamy orgasms because I knew that was exactly what they'd be after. I sat outside with dad for awhile longer, enjoying the breeze, the skyā€”everything. Dad was silent and I assumed he was enjoying himself with the sights just as I was. But at one point I turned to say something to him, and his eyes were drinking in the sightsā€”but just not the same sights as I was.

The wind had blown my bathrobe partly open, exposing my legs, and that's where dad's gaze was fixed. He blinked when he realized I was looking at him, and smiled back at me.

"All three of my kids have just the most gorgeous legs imaginable," he whispered to me and I felt a blush coming on. I felt a little self-conscious being compared to the beauty of Courtney and Meg, but as I reached down to pull the bottom of the bathrobe back over me, dad said "Oh no, just leave it Ronny. Nothing to be ashamed of...." I did as he asked and then started to really get into the feeling of being admiredā€”or at least having a part of me admiredā€”like that. I mean, it's good to feel pretty once in awhile and I'd been feeling that way almost constantly since we'd arrived!

Then dad got up, saying he was going to change. He still had on his street clothes from having gone to town, and I nodded and watched him go. I felt a little nervous being alone with him for some reason. All that talk about how bad he had it for me had got me wondering and thinking and...puzzled. The breeze stiffened and so did I. My robe was fluttering open to the crotch now, and I saw the bulge in the crotch of the panties Courtney had lent me, and I pushed the lump down and locked it between my thighs. It was almost instinctive, but then my crotch was nice and flat again and it lookedā€”and seemedā€”the way it should be.

I closed my eyes for a moment or two, feeling that womanly side of me rising up to fill my entire body, and then there was a gentle tap on my shoulder. I looked up and dad was there beaming down at me. He held two baseball gloves and a ball and was dressed in sweats.

"I would've invited your sisters," he chuckled, "But when I walked by their room they seemed to already be involved in some sort of 'strenuous exercise' from what I could hear. Lots of panting and stuff...." I laughed along with dad, and accepted the gloveā€”my old gloveā€”from him. I sat and then realized that I'd better go get ready too. I told dad as much and he said he'd wait for me right there.

* * *

My sisters really were doing something strenuous next doorā€”I could hear their moans and gasps right through the wall. Louder than that first night because...there really was nothing to hide anymore. A part of me wished I was in bed with them, but then I knew that they needed time together. Maybe a threesome or foursome would be in the offing later on. For now, I dug out my old sweats and a beat up tee-shirt, got some socks and athletic shoes out, and got dressed in a hurry, starting with my jock-strap. It was like the more I heard the sound of my sisters making love, the more I wanted to be with them! Then, dressed and shod, I hurried out to join dad on the terrace.

* * *

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Camping Gone AwryĀ Sister and brother become close while lost in the wilderness.in Incest/Taboo
Karen's Threesome, Daughter's JoyĀ On vacation, a mother & daughter have a threesome.in Incest/Taboo
Deserving DaddyĀ Daddy and Daughter grow closer behind Mom's back.in Incest/Taboo
100 In The ShadeĀ Father takes advantage of red headed daughter.in Incest/Taboo
Bringing Dad to LifeĀ 2 daughters help dad enjoy life again after losing their mother.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories