Triple-Tryst Ch. 07

Story Info
FFM triplets come home to dad.
2.6k words
25.7k
3
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
411 Followers

CHAPTER SEVEN—Dreams of Bases, Thoughts of Balls

It took me a little while to adjust to being a guy again, but just a little bit. Dad and I were simply tossing the ball back and forth like we'd done far too few times before, but I was getting into it. I started to build up a nice sweat too, and pretty soon all thoughts of Courtney and Meg and all the other things that had happened began to fade in favor of the focus on catching and throwing the ball. It was really quite remarkably transforming in a way.

Half an hour later dad was looking a bit pooped and we stopped and went in for some ice tea. We sat outside again cooling off and catching our wind, when dad asked if I wanted to toss some baskets. It sounded good to me—though it was almost too much after having nothing for all those years—and dad went to get the basketball. Then I saw Meg coming dashing down the hall to the kitchen. Though she was naked and I was looking at her through the glass doors, I knew it was her because of the cute thatch of pubic hair that still covered her crotch. She skidded to a stop in front of the fridge, got out two cold cans of soda, saw me looking, smiled sheepishly and waved, and then ran back up the hall again with both cans. Dad came wandering down the other way at the same time and turned to look, then shook his head as he came back outside.

"Girls these days, huh?" he laughed. Then he tossed me the ball and we started down the stairs to the lower fields again.

* * *

It was hotter than I realized, almost midday by that time, and since I was sweating so freely and there was a nice breeze, I stripped off my shirt before resuming dad's and my game of one-on-one. I was always so completely bad at basketball while dad was still, aside from his paunch, at his college days best. He beat me over and over again, giving me some pretty good checks too. It was all in fun though and when neither of us could go any further, we hauled out some deck chairs from the pool house (the basketball court is adjacent the pool), and sat down in the cooling breeze. I'd made the mistake of wearing my sweat pants instead of changing to shorts like dad had, and my legs were really hot and sweaty. I pulled the legs of the pants up to my knees and loved the feeling of the breeze against my bare skin, but I really wished I'd brought a pair of shorts along.

Besides, the pool looked pretty inviting right then!

"Why not just take 'em off?" dad said from where he sat.

"Huh?"

"Your sweatpants," he said. "You can just take them off if you're hot. I mean, we're both guys here, buddy, right?"

Buddy? I got a slight shiver from hearing dad call me that. He hadn't called me that since before we'd returned for the visit. It was at once familiar and weird. And the fact that my own dad had just told me it was okay to take my pants off, sent another shiver though me—one that made me glad I had my cock somewhat controlled by the jockstrap!

But I did it. I felt a strange, powerful energy filling me as I stood and stripped down the sweatpants, and when I tossed them aside and stood before dad with just the jockstrap and my shoes and socks on, I felt different—handsome—and not pretty. I then sat back down and stretched out on the reclining chair, enjoying the touch of the sun against me, but also the feeling of my dad's eyes on me.

"If you're gonna go for a tan," dad whispered. "Then maybe those should go too, don't you think?" I lifted my head and looked at him and he was pointing at my shoes. He was right though; I personally preferred the pale look, but I didn't want to have a somewhat tanned body and white feet! I got the shoes and socks off and lay back again, and simply relished the feeling of having my sweaty feet join the rest of my still drying body as the breeze came up over me like a blanket.

My cock lifted up just a little more. My nipples hardened and I realized how different it was being sweaty and letting the air touch me when I'd had body and leg hair, compared to what it felt like now. I closed my eyes and then felt a jolt of the most incredible desire surge through my groin; pure lust! I gasped. It made me arch a little and I saw in my mind, a happy face nodding up and down; an exquisitely feminine pubic mound—completely devoid of hair!—right before that face! Meg was eating her sister out and I'd just felt Courtney's orgasm!

Dad asked me if I was okay, and I nodded, but then I realized his voice was much closer than before. It was right beside me. I opened my eyes from the luscious scene I was seeing in my mind, and found dad kneeling right there beside me. He had a towel in his hands.

"If you like, I could pat you down a little," he offered, and his voice was so tender, so soft and hopeful it made my throat tense; I couldn't speak so I just nodded.

* * *

Never in my life would I ever have thought that simply being patted down with a dry towel would be such a complete turn-on. But it surely was! Or maybe it was just the way dad was doing it. He was so gentle and caring that he made me feel like some delicate flower he was afraid to bruise. By the time he was halfway down my chest, my cock was straining to push through the jockstrap and I was glad I still had it on because I was so hard! I inhaled deeply, swung my arms overhead and my whole body seemed to arch and shiver all at once.

Then dad was touching the towel upward, under my arms, up my arms, and then downward again. He got to my navel and began to say something, but without thinking or really hearing what he'd said, I reached down and skinned the jockstrap off my hips and down my thighs. I lifted my legs to peel the damp thing off and then flung it aside. I lay back again completely exposed, letting my cock stand on end and not caring who saw it. I felt like this is me! and my cock, being a part of me, was something I wasn't willing to shove away.

My body felt solid, stiff and completely hard—not only my prick. I remember gasping at one point, enjoying it all, and then something warm and wet was gliding up my armpit.

Dad's tongue!

I started to lower my arm but dad quickly caught it and held it above my head.

"...but I'm all stinky there...." I whispered to him, and the tongue left. I looked up.

"I don't care son," he said, and then I watched him calmly and happily go back to tasting my underarm! The feeling was incredible, delightful—arousing—and I relaxed into it, just letting dad have his way, and enjoying the sensations he was giving me. Then he was kissing my nipple, kissing my ribs, and then, just like that, dad's mouth went all the way down around my prick!

I raised my head and stared. I couldn't believe it. Not after all he'd told me. I watched with a mixture of amazement and horror, and then dad lifted his mouth from me and smiled.

"What's the matter boy...never saw a man suck a cock before?" he said, and then he gently pushed my dick upward against my heaving abdomen and began to kiss—and then lick—my balls!

My body was locked. Every muscle seemed to stiffen and flex at the same moment. My leg muscles were standing out rigid and my legs were reaching straight down but dad just went on calmly licking my balls and then running his tongue up the underside of my undulating prick. I didn't know what was going on—either with him or with me—but all of it, each thing he did, felt wonderful!

After a few moments I drifted into a semi-conscious state of total bliss. If dad and I had been laying down, I would've been inching my way toward his crotch, my mouth hungering to be filled with his thick meat, but as it was, I just lay there squirming, gasping and writhing on the deck chair. I still couldn't believe it was my own father's mouth that was touching me like this but what's more, I couldn't understand how unashamedly male I felt, inside and out! Then dad was making love to my legs as he'd done before, and then he was down to my feet.

My unwashed feet. Again I tried to pull back from him, but he caught my ankles and held my legs down.

"Let me at least go shower!" I protested, but dad only looked up with a smile.

"I want to enjoy you as you are," he said, "Every flavor, every taste...." and then he was sucking on each and every one of my toes!

* * *

There were maybe twenty times I thought I was going to shoot off into thin air from what dad was doing to me, but then things calmed down a bit when I started thinking about what I wanted to do to him in return. I was focused on that, focused on wanting to reach over and pull his shorts down or to at least fish his dong out the leg hole and suck on it, but he always kept out of reach!

Finally he did stop and he helped me to sit up. He then pulled my feet over the side of the chair and helped me stand. It was difficult to stay steady because my knees and everything else seemed to have turned to rubber, but I stood there waiting for the next thing to happen. It didn't take long!

Dad simply knelt before me and started sucking my dick again. I gazed down at his head going back and forth at my crotch, and felt a warm, twisting yearning for him. I loved him, but now I loved him in a different way. He was a man and I was a man and we were making love. Well, he was making love to me, but I hadn't had that now so familiar change come over me as on previous occasions. I stood there straight and tall, legs parted slightly, with my dad's mouth going back and forth along my erection and his hands sliding up and down my bare legs. Then, just like that, dad stopped, turned around, skinned off his shorts and jockstrap, and leaned over on his elbows with his ass facing up at me. My first thought was that it wasn't beautiful sight—at all! Nothing like seeing one of my sister's butts—but then dad's obvious offer filled my whole being. I put some saliva on my fingers and rubbed it over the head of my throbbing boner, put some more spit on dad's anal ring (which because of all the hair I did a little gingerly) and then I got my jockstrap and positioned it on the deck so I could kneel on it, and moved right up behind dad's rump.

His ass-hole was hot against the tip of my dick, but I pushed, and it opened for me easily. The head of my cock sank in, and then I pushed more and a little more and I found myself gliding in easily. I pulled back and pushed in again and heard dad grunt.

"...sorry..." I whispered, but he pushed up on one hand and looked back over his shoulder.

"No it's not you baby," he said. "It's like having a procto exam is all. Just...keep going...."

"You sure?"

"Yah I am," he said, and then dad went back down on his elbows and held still for me. I pulled back and shoved in, and then got a shock of excitement that seemed to hit me all at once. I thought of how hot the inside of Courtney's ass had been, how slick and how tight. I remembered how beautiful her ass was, her pale, firm cheeks and the luscious crevice between them, and my prick stirred and stiffened.

Then I looked down again, and though the feeling was familiar, the body was quite different. I focused on dad and his hairy ass and his thick waist and all of a sudden my prick started getting soft! I panicked. I didn't want to disappoint him! But I couldn't make it hard again. It finally got too soft to stay inside and it bent and squeezed out. Dad moaned and I sat back on my heels feeling about ready to cry. Dad finally turned and sat down facing me, hiking up his strap and shorts and rubbing my shoulder with one hand.

"Same thing with me, sorta," dad whispered. He gestured at his crotch and I looked and saw how limp he was. In fact, I only recalled seeing him bulging while he'd been drying me down and then licking me—not that I had my eyes open and was staring at his prick the whole time.

"I just really tried," he said regretfully. "I mean, I wanted to finally make love to a man, you know, just to see if I was really into it or it was some mental block or prejudice or whatever, and the only time it was exciting was when I was kissing you all over, and inhaling your scent and tasting you. And you know why?"

I shook my head.

"It was because even all sweaty and stinky as you said, you were so totally chick it was incredible...."

"I was feeling pretty manly though," I told dad, and he smiled.

"Yah, I guess so," he said, "Especially with you standing like that for me, but in my mind, you were such a lady—such a babe —it melted everything else away."

"...even my sorta pokey skin?" I asked. "I mean, I haven't shaved for—"

"—yah, even that," dad said. "Seriously; not every woman shaves everything all the time, you know?"

I nodded again.

"So...maybe you should get dressed and stuff," dad said, not looking up at me now. "Your sisters are probably really missing you, you know?" I nodded even though dad couldn't see, but then, just like that, just standing there in the cooling breeze, that other feeling came over me; that more familiar feeling. I looked down at dad and felt sorry for him, but then...not really. There was nothing to pity him for! He really wasn't gay. He'd been right all along. But then...it was the same with me!

I reached down and tapped him on the shoulder and when dad looked up I knew there wasn't a naked male standing before him any longer. I felt that change and cherished it. I turned my hand over in offering, and dad, looking at me with widened eyes now, took my hand and pulled himself up.

"Maybe I should go shower off first huh?" I whispered to him, and my voice was soft and sleek and silky—just the way my whole body felt at that moment. I gave him a little grin and then started pulling him along behind me toward the shower room.

Dad didn't resist!

* * *

Selbryth
Selbryth
411 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Daughter's Dream Tonya and Dad get what they need with a little friendly help.in Incest/Taboo
The Size of My Father Pt. 01 Innocent girl turns slut over her father's huge cock.in Incest/Taboo
Ass Play for Siblings Bro's new girl likes anal, sis decides maybe she does too.in Incest/Taboo
Cheating Holly cheats with a big cocked dragon...in Fetish
Fertility Temple, Impregnating Mom Lactating mother gets impregnated by son’s cock.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories