Triple-Tryst Ch. 08

Story Info
FFM triplets come home to dad.
1.1k words
28.4k
4
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers

CHAPTER EIGHT—Things Get Smoothed Out

There was as small Jacuzzi in the shower room and dad and I got the cover off and got in. It felt wonderful! I felt all sorts of tensions and tightness float away—even the weirdness that had just happened between dad and me—and I leaned back and let the bubbling jets do their work.

But only for a little while. I still had something I needed to do, and so after a few moments I got up out of the tub and padded over to the showers. There was an unopened razor on the top of one of low, tiled walls and I took it and opened it, and then opened a fresh bar of bath soap and turned on the shower. Steam started rising and I finally stepped into the water, wet myself down and then started to lather up.

My face was first to be shaved, but then I stepped out of spray and lathered up my underarms, my chest, my belly, and then my crotch. It felt so natural and familiar to me that I was already shaving my crotch, and stretching my half-hard cock out so I could shave it, by the time I remembered the hot tub—and dad. I looked up and he was still sitting there, but all smiles now.

"Don't let me stop you, baby-girl," he said, and I felt a shiver of excitement go all through me! My hands shook a little as I went on shaving, and I felt so turned-on my prick just wouldn't stay down! I wished it would—really!—but the fact was, nobody had ever watched me shave before and it was beyond simply getting clothing off—it was like being ultra naked!

Then I started shaving my legs and I looked up, hoping I'd somehow still pass inspection with my prick sticking out, but dad wasn't in the tub—he was standing right there beside me!

Holding his hand out, he smiled and said "I sure wouldn't mind giving you a hand with that little lady..." and my heart just melted! I handed him my razor and stood there, legs dripping with lather, while my dad shaved each and every inch of both of them—all without a nick!

I have to say that seeing dad kneeling there carefully moving the razor up and down my legs, leaving clean, smooth strips in the white bubbly foam, running a fingertip down each new swipe to see if there was any stubble before going on, and just the concentration he had—plus the appreciation his cock showed by staying so rock hard—was all new to me. New and completely thrilling!

Then dad had me turn a little so he could shave my buns (which aren't that hairy anyway), and then I leaned over some more so he could shave my crack and around my bung-hole. I kept flinching because it's such a sensitive area, but then I remembered that dad had been shaving for longer than I'd been alive, and just relaxed into it and let it happen. When he was done he stood with me and we stepped into the shower together. I started to rinse down and rub the foam off me, but dad simply whispered "...here, allow me honey-girl..." and he had me stand with my arms over my head while he did all the rubbing.

And that rubbing was...really more than was necessary to get all the foam and hair off me! It felt so good I couldn't even get my mouth to work long enough to complain! And the more his hands slid over my skin, the more and more that other side of me took over. When he was rubbing my chest, I arched and pushed my chest against his hands, and in response dad began rubbing more firmly, even pinching my nipples and squeezing my boobs. Same thing when he was running his hands down my sides and over my hips, and then even more when he was rinsing each of my legs down. I felt like some glamour model standing there, forearms crossed behind my neck, chest out, back arched, ass rolled back and hips to one side with one leg supporting my weight and the other knee cocked at an angle, foot up on its ball.

And not only did I feel that way, but by the way dad's cock just seemed to get thicker and stiffer as he alternately knelt or squatted there, he seemed to feel that way about me as well! It was as though his hands were transforming me more completely into what I had already transformed into, and I still had absolutely no complaints about any of it. It even got to the point where my cock—which was just jutting out like a steel rod—didn't feel or seem like a cock anymore. I didn't feel a need to hide or tuck it away or anything; but not for the same reasons as before, out by the basketball court. That had been a strange, unfamiliar gay-male thing; this wasn't. This was just me, and even when dad's hands brushed my erection, there was the feeling that he no longer thought of it as a male-member either.

Finally dad was done and he stood before me, smiling. I was so turned-on it was almost painful. All I wanted to do was go to my knees and suck him till he spurt—or turn around and bend over and let him do me up my ass—anything. But before I could act, dad did a low, sweeping gesture with his hand, bowing at the waist.

"May I conduct milady to her tub?" he said in a quaint accent, and then he laughed. I did too, and then dad took my hand and helped me step into the Jacuzzi again.

Sinking into the hot water, I felt things just melt away. Lots of things I hadn't thought of before. It was as though the lower my body sank beneath the surface, the less I felt concern, the less I felt a need to be 'manly' or even 'womanly.' I felt more at ease with just being me than ever before. I looked at dad who was opposite me in the tub, and just loved him. I knew I was horny for him, but also knew that I could just let that go. I could suck him or have him screw me—or not. For now I was simply the person—the male/female, gay/lesbian, male-bisexual/female-bisexual spirit—who happened to be enjoying the simple pleasure of a hot tub with dad. That was all.

"Feels wonderful, doesn't it?" I asked, and dad nodded.

"Surely does pretty lady," he said, and I couldn't help beaming a big grin his way!

* * *

Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Karen's Threesome, Daughter's Joy On vacation, a mother & daughter have a threesome.in Incest/Taboo
Deserving Daddy Daddy and Daughter grow closer behind Mom's back.in Incest/Taboo
100 In The Shade Father takes advantage of red headed daughter.in Incest/Taboo
Family Orgy Ch. 01 Hot daughter seduces her entire family in one fell swoop.in Incest/Taboo
Blackmailing a Feminist Bitch An 18-year old daughter manipulated; a bitch mom dominated.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories