Triple-Tryst Ch. 12

Story Info
FFM triplets come home to dad.
1.5k words
30.3k
7
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

CHAPTER TWELVE—An Ongoing Tale

After the night of the barbeque, dad and I spent quite a bit more time together, both in bed and out—but there was never a repeat of the Good ol' boy manly-man, chummy-chum baseball and basketball thing between us. It even got to the point where it was an inside joke between us, which was nice!

I spent most of the rest of our two weeks vacation visit wearing nothing more than one of Meg's numerous string-tie sarongs (she'd gone crazy at some sale) and a cut-off tee-shirt. The girls were more than happy to let me wear anything in their wardrobes, but...I started feeling a little odd dressing up too fancily or with too much makeup. I did it a few times when we all went to town to a movie (a little different sort of makeup and an actual wig made people think I was dad's new girlfriend instead of a third sister—which would've been hard to explain to those who knew us), but I realized that had I been born an actual female, I still would have avoided those sorts of things anyhow. I always had the fear that I'd look like a drag queen or something, like it was too much, but one of dad's long time buddies saw us, said he was happy that dad had found someone new, and then, as he was leaving, winked at me!

"...well if he ever gets tired of you, pretty lady," he said as he walked away, "...just give me a call!" Dad was laughing but I was going Yuuuck!

I got even with dad later—for laughing, I mean—by refusing to give him what he wanted when it came to be that time. I refused to uncross my legs, and even though my thing was hard, I had it pointing backwards and under me, and dad wanted it. After that first time at the fire there hadn't been a single day that passed by without dad sucking me off at least once—just me standing or laying there and him doing everything else—and this was aside from the one-on-ones and threesomes and foursomes we all continued to enjoy amongst ourselves. He'd always find time to be alone with me, and then, refusing anything in return, simply undress me and make me come with his mouth. It wasn't quite a ritual or anything; just something he said he found he really loved.


But this one time I pouted and crossed my legs and arms and refused him! I ignored him and stared off at Meg and Courtney going at it hot and heavy on the other side of the living room, and then suddenly I was grabbed and turned over. Before I could release my cock from between my thighs, dad had his lips around it as it stuck out below my buns—just as Courtney had done to me that one time! He started sucking and it was such an unexpected and pleasurable shock, I actually came like that, with my dick peeking out between the backs of my thighs! It was the weirdest thing, but it felt so weirdly close to actually having a squeezing, trembling orgasming pussy—since it was right there, that from then on, that was the way dad did it to me; either on all fours like that, or, my favorite, laying on my back with my clenched legs pointing up at the ceiling!

I was more than eager after that, pouting or no pouting! But a few nights after that, when I found myself on hands and knees with dad vigorously banging my behind, I absently tucked my prick backward in the same way and wound up spurting down the backs of my thighs. Afterwards dad said he loved how my goo looked like little pearls on the hair of this thighs (because it spurt on him too!), and after that, it pretty much became the norm for the two of us!

* * *

When it was time to head back to college, I realized that so many things had changed it was hard to keep track of them all. All I knew was that somehow our family had become closer than any other family I knew of and that I only hoped that it would continue that way.

Back in school, we quickly got back to our normal scholastic routine, but with a difference! The relationship we had before the trip home as siblings was still there, intact, but now there was that added dimension that wasn't there before. We'd always been close, closer than most brothers and sisters because of our being triplets, but now—it was like a whole new world had been discovered!

Simply being with Meg and Courtney was enough; it was like recharging my batteries, but this wasn't even bringing in the sexual aspects at all! Just being with them, having meals together, laughing and studying together—it was all I really need, and more than I felt I really deserved; especially now, now that I'd gotten acquainted with that wonderful feminine side of myself. But when the time came when one, or two, or all three of us had that other sort of need, it was really no holds barred at all. Especially between Courtney and me.

She and I drifted closer together as the days and nights wore on and even more so when Meg met Andrea; an extremely cute girl—physically, and personality-wise. Those two hit it off right away, but there was just something soft and delicate and sweet about Courtney that I just couldn't bear to be without. And with Meg spending the night with Andrea so often, that left Courtney and me to do the same! The quietness, the hushed gasps and sighs—that was the way Courtney and I spent so many nights, the tension of studying or taking tests—or just life—melting from our bodies as we touched and caressed and made love with each other.

Even when sixty-nine or tribbing it's called—(when lovers just rub their genitals against each other)—wasn't enough, and I would find my cock inserted deeply into my sister's cunt (either with her on her back or her straddling me), it still wasn't quite like a man and a woman. It seemed never to have been, or only on such rare occasions that it didn't matter. Outwardly, yes; a male and a female having sex, but inwardly, it still wasn't quite that. As before, there are times when I feel so 'male' and masculine with Courtney that it's ridiculous, but more often than not—maybe 95% of the time—the thing I have in my sister is my clit; nothing more, nothing less.

And sometimes when I'm so deep inside her my crotch is smeared up against her vulva (having no pubic hair makes it seem even deeper!), I lose track of who is in who. It's like there's something connecting us—something within something—but where the base of it is, where the root is, seems to fade and we're simply joined!

Of course there was that little 'going away present' dad had hidden away in our luggage before we left. And to tell the truth, those dildos he bought have all gotten good use! It still amazes me how girl I become when Courtney and I join in that other way, but the feeling is just the same: like our bodies have melted into each other at that place, to the point where there really isn't any shaft or organ or thing between us!

At first it was pretty much a fuck-fest between us all, just like back home, but now that Meg is so often busy these days with Andrea, our threesomes, or even my or Courtney's pairings with Meg by herself have become rare to the point of never happening.

—Which makes me happy for her, even though we do sometimes miss being with her.

Not that Meg is suffering though! One of the girl dildos and one of the auxiliary dildos that dad and I used also went to Meg. Apparently the quiet, mild mannered Andy (who is quite a bit like Courtney in personality, now that I think of it!) isn't quite so mild mannered in bed, liking up the butt and cunt at the same time I gather!

To top it all off though, the funny thing is, even with all the hunky looking guys on campus—all the Manly Men (some of which are also quite flaming)—I still find Courtney, either with or without her dildo, to be the only one I'm interested in at all. I see her and my insides just melt! I guess I really might be a 'lesbian spirit in a man's body' after all.

But now there's talk about our next trip home—the long Winter Break—where dad might find himself in the company of four lusty ladies; Meg is considering inviting Andrea along. That could prove to be pretty interesting, but I do know one thing: there is that other part of me—that 'bisexual female spirit in a man's body'—that won't wait around too long for people to make up their minds about 'sleeping arrangements.'

In other words, I've got first dibs on dad!

END

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
mind reader

It is like you were in my mind when you described the part about tucking every thing down and under. Then looking at my self in the mirror,and loving what i saw so much that I lost myself in in my own dream. You do the at telling how good shaving feels, then doning my best panties, bras, dresses and spike heels.Male Female who knows I love every minute I can dress my best.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 17 years ago
AllI can say is "WOW!!!!"

I have spent the last 2 days reading the entire series and find it to be a fantastic story. Your style of writing made the story so believeable that one could almost feel the experiences.

I saw that the comments in the beginning, tried to state that it was inpossible to have a girl/boy/girl identical twins but after reading the whole story I can see how it's possible.

I hope that you will continue to grace us with further adventures in the future.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Triple-Tryst Series Info

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
"Taking" My Sister's Virginity Older brother seduces and takes cute nerd sister's virginity.in Incest/Taboo
Karen's Threesome, Daughter's Joy On vacation, a mother & daughter have a threesome.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
Deserving Daddy Daddy and Daughter grow closer behind Mom's back.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories