Tripletit 31: Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

"About you, Adrian. Tripletit women can heal. I doubt Eunice can. She's trying to heal herself. But she might be able to tell us whether it is worth taking you to Tripletit."

"To Tripletit? Could I make the journey? We might be able to afford it - but could I stand the trip? I don't know."

+++

Fiona and I washed all of Eunice's spare clothing. She didn't have much. If she was going to stay with us for long she would need more. Fiona took measurements and made a couple of basic skirts in Eunice's size. Where could we buy Tripletit size clothing?

Eunice ate and slept for about three days before she seemed reasonably coherent. She came down to breakfast looking tired and drawn but taking notice of us and her surroundings. She surprised us by enfolding the two of us in a single strong hug. Eunice's body was wrapped around both of us, nearly swamping us. We were between the sides of her body that had closed like a soft clam shell.

"Thank you," Eunice said. "I'm feeling more like me now. I've been living in a nightmare for eighteen months. It seems as if I had been condemned to a slow death and now I can start to live again."

I would have replied to her. I couldn't. Her clothed breast was pressed across my mouth. If I had opened my lips? My mouth would have been filled with a Eunice breast. I made a muffled grunt. Eunice relaxed her hold slightly.

"Sorry, Adrian," she said, "was I smothering you?"

"Yes," I replied, still very aware of a large breast very close. "But..."

"He enjoyed it," Fiona interrupted.

"I can feel that he did," Eunice replied.

My erection was hard against her skirt. Eunice unfolded her body and let us out.

Eunice sat back on the old settee as Fiona made mugs of tea for us. I was sitting beside Eunice. Her arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Can you tell us how...?" Fiona asked.

"How I got into such a mess?" Eunice interrupted. "I was stupidly naive. There was an advertisement on Tripletit asking for a woman to go to Earth for a year's contract. The company, or rather a charitable organisation, was conducting research into different other planet cultures. They wanted someone who had studied the interaction between Tripletit and Earthmen. I had a Ph.D in that. I applied and was selected. Why did I apply?

Tripletit women outnumber Earthmen on Tripletit by a large ratio. We can hunt Tripletit males and become pregnant but we don't build relationships with those males. We grab them, they make us pregnant, and we let them go. That's it. But an Earthman as a partner? The Tripletit woman can have sex without getting pregnant, or decide when to get pregnant. Whatever she does, the Earthman is her partner, friend and collaborator. That is much more attractive than catching a local male, using him, and watching him run away afterwards.

On Tripletit I had few advantages. I was a studious nerd and not particularly attractive, partly my own fault for not making the most of the assets I had. I would be unlikely to find an Earthman to be my partner. Other more attractive Tripletit women would claim the available Earthmen first. But if I was ON Earth, a Tripletit woman surrounded by Earthmen? Surely I could find one for me."

"Did you?" Fiona asked.

"No. I didn't have time. Shortly after I had arrived and had begun to settle in to the apartment designed for someone of my size, the charity went bankrupt. Their major funder had been convicted of fraud and had been jailed. Their money dried up three days after I had arrived on Earth. I was in real trouble. The bailiffs took over the building and evicted everyone including me. I had very little money because the charity were going to pay me monthly. They had guaranteed my fare back to Tripletit. Once they went bust that guarantee was worthless. I was stranded on Earth with little money, not enough for a return fare, and no employment.

What I should have done was go to the Tripletit consulate and ask for help. I would have done but first I had too much luggage to carry around. I took a taxi to a local storage depot and put everything in store except an overnight bag. As I came out of the office an Earthman approached me and asked if I would join him across the road for a coffee. He seemed attractive and interested in me. He said his name was Andy. The cafe wasn't wonderful. I had to sit in the open in their garden at the back, away from the road. But I was talking to the first Earthman who wasn't part of the charity. I didn't think a few minutes mattered, or that I was out of sight of the road.

I don't know how or when but Andy had put a massive dose of a date rape drug in my coffee. As we were talking I could feel myself losing consciousness. The last thing I remembered was slumping forward on to the table..."

I reached around Eunice as best I could and gave her a hug.

"Thank you, Adrian," Eunice said. "What hurt most was that Fiona, and now you, were the first to treat me as a person with feelings. Sorry, the Police did too. At the charity they behaved as if I was an exotic zoo animal. They knew they were in deep financial trouble even before I left Tripletit. They knew they wouldn't be able to support me and could have cancelled my journey two weeks before. I was just an embarrassment to them. Andy, which wasn't his real name, wanted me as an asset for the brothel. He took the opportunity I'd offered.

I woke up in that bedroom cell, handcuffed and chained to the bed which was firmly fixed to the floor. I'm strong, but I couldn't break the chain nor move the bed. The entrance was through a double door. The inner door couldn't be opened until the outer door was shut and locked, and the other way around. There was a small hatch on the inner door. One of the women running the brothel opened it to tell me that I was in a brothel. Unless I accepted that I had to give sex to paying customers I wouldn't be fed. I held out for three days. What I didn't know at first was that all the food and drink had added drugs to suppress my resistance.

The customers? All they wanted was sex. Like the charity they treated me as something exotic. I wasn't a person to them, just a sex object, a different and expensive fuck, but just a fuck. I thought of paralysing some of the more objectionable ones but what good would that do me? Gradually I became weaker, partly because of the continuing drugs, but also because I needed more food than I was being given. I was gradually starving. I knew things were bad when the milk dried up from my outer breasts.

When Fiona came, because she treated me as a real person and explained why she needed milk from my middle breast, I gave her the last I could produce. It hurt me to give it..."

Fiona had joined us on the settee. She and I hugged Eunice. A couple of tears rolled down Eunice's cheeks. She brushed them away.

"Which reminds me, Fiona. Thank you for the skirts. If we could go to the storage depot I could retrieve my luggage. I'd like clean underwear. But you'll have to pay the storage fees. I can't. I haven't got a single coin, no bank account..."

"I'll pay, Eunice," I said. "Don't worry about money. We'll sort you out."

Eunice's arms hugged us. She kissed both of us on top of our heads.

"I'll go this afternoon, Eunice. Or all three of us could go," Fiona said.

"I think I'll have to be with you. I've lost the paperwork. The brothel stripped me of all identity documentation. The police got my passport and visa back but everything else had gone."

+++

We did go together after lunch. The storage depot recognised Eunice immediately. Why not? She was the only giant Tripletit woman who had used their services. They had read about Eunice's release from the brothel and waived all their fees. The manager was startled when Eunice picked him up and hugged him. He emerged from her embrace with a broad smile.

Back at our house Eunice showered and changed. She seemed happier now she had her clothes back.

We sat back on the settee, this time with Fiona and I perched on Eunice's legs. She could and did kiss us as Fiona explained about my trip to Xenon-6 and the illness I now had.

"I can't do anything about that yet, Fiona," Eunice said. "I need more time to heal myself first. But..." She put a hand inside her bra. "I can produce milk from the middle breast. You two can..."

"Thank you, Eunice," Fiona said. "If it won't hurt you, I'd like that. It has been frustrating not being able to show Adrian how much I love him."

"Then you can, tonight." Eunice seemed wistful.

"And you'd like someone too?" Fiona asked.

"Yes," Eunice said in a whisper.

"Why not? If you paralyse Adrian, he couldn't say no if you made love to him as well as me," Fiona said, looking straight at me.

"Shouldn't Adrian consent first?" Eunice asked.

"Consent?" Fiona said before I could answer. "If I want him, and you want him, all we have to do is flash some breast and he'd be begging for sex. You would, wouldn't you, Adrian?"

"Yes," I replied. "You know I like your breasts. If Eunice wants me, and my wife is happy to lend me..."

Fiona nodded.

"Then I would be honoured, delighted, excited - and worried that I would have a fit if I wasn't paralysed."

"You will be, Adrian, even if I have to express milk by hand." Eunice said.

After the evening meal all three of us were on the large bed Eunice was using. Fiona and I were naked. Eunice pulled her nightdress right up to her neck to reveal her middle breast. Her hands guided my head until my mouth was opposite an erect nipple. I opened my lips. Eunice pulled my head closer until her breast had filled my mouth. She didn't need to express milk. It squirted down my throat. I swallowed and slumped on Eunice's body.

Eunice's milk was more effective straight from her breast. I couldn't move but I could feel what was happening to me. Eunice moved my head to her left breast and pushed her nipple between my lips. As her body wrapped around me I had an erection which slid into her. Her right breast pushed my head closer. Her middle breast was on my left cheek.

Slowly Eunice's body began to pulse around me, thrusting my erection inside her, relaxing, and thrusting again. Every part of me was in contact with Eunice's warm soft skin that was holding me in an inescapable embrace. I didn't know until Fiona told me later, that Eunice's nightdress had concealed the whole of me. As far as Fiona was concerned, Eunice had swallowed me totally inside her body and hidden me.

I could feel Eunice getting aroused and excited. The spasms of her body came more and more frequently. As they did, my erection was pushed deeper inside her. A few drops of milk came into my mouth from her left breast. The taste was wonderful but less than half a teaspoon. I swallowed the drops. I was still erect as I enjoyed Eunice's lovemaking.

I was still erect when Eunice slid my prick out of her left cleft. Fiona eased herself between me and Eunice. Fiona claimed my erection as Eunice's body closed around both of us. Eunice's pulses replaced the thrusts I couldn't make because her milk had paralysed me. Fiona's squeals were muffled against my cheek as she had orgasm after orgasm, more than she had had since my return from Xenon-6.

I was inside two women. My erection was plugged deep inside Fiona. Her arms and legs were hugging me tight. Both of us were surrounded and held by Eunice.

I could feel my muscles beginning to have movement just before I ejaculated into Fiona. I was concerned that if the paralysis wore off I would have a fit or experience delusions. I think Eunice felt my legs twitch. She pushed my head around until I was opposite her middle breast again. She eased the nipple and some of the breast into my mouth. Milk flowed again. I went from paralysis to unconsciousness in seconds.

What I didn't know was that Eunice and Fiona had agreed something else while I was shaving and showering. As soon as Eunice's middle breast milk had put me to sleep, she did the same to Fiona. The two of us, locked together with my prick inside my wife, were sleeping in Eunice's tight embrace - all night long.

+++

Eunice had been surprised that she had produced any milk at all from her left breast. She thought it might be a sign that she was recovering. Unfortunately the milk didn't recur. After those few drips Eunice's outer breasts stopped producing.

Over the next few days we just rested, talked, and made love at night, ending unconscious side by side in Eunice's body.

Ten days after the Police raid a sergeant came to take Eunice's statement. He said that the prosecution didn't think they would need Eunice as a witness. They had enough evidence from the five other women who had been rescued. It could be awkward to get Eunice into a court room and the witness box. They weren't designed for giantesses. One of the accused women had pleaded guilty to all charges and would be giving evidence against the two men and the other woman.

Eunice told the sergeant about the man who had called himself Andy. He wasn't among those arrested. She thought he might be shown on the storage facility's CCTV with her. The sergeant said he would report that to his superiors. The police suspected that the brothel was only part of a wider network but so far they had no useful leads.

+++

"Adrian," Eunice said one morning at breakfast when Fiona was still upstairs, "I'm worried. I'm not producing milk except from my middle breast. If I could, my other breasts might heal you. But it isn't happening. I don't know if I ever will lactate normally. I want to because I could repay you and Fiona for looking after me. I don't know what to do."

Fiona heard the last couple of sentences.

"Eunice? We just want you to be better. If you could heal Adrian, that would be wonderful. I think we should seek proper advice and help for you, and us."

"Where?"

"The Tripletit consulate. It's in the next city about a hundred miles away. I don't think they actually have any Tripletit women employed there but they could be a source of advice."

"OK, Fiona, I suppose. When?"

"Today," I said.

"Today?" Eunice was startled.

"I agree, Eunice," Fiona said. "You're worried. The sooner we get help the better for you."

Fiona looked at me. She knows my symptoms too well.

"You're not feeling great, are you, Adrian?" she said.

"No," I replied. "I feel close to a fit."

"My middle breast might help," Eunice said diffidently.

"That might work," I said. "I think it is important that we get help for you. Fiona couldn't leave me alone that long but if I'm paralysed the sensation of an imminent fit could go. Your milk has made a real difference on the other times."

Fiona drove us to the Tripletit consulate. Eunice decided that she would ride in the back of the van, knock me out with the milk from her middle breast, and cuddle me for the journey.

I expected to be paralysed. After a mouthful of Eunice's milk I was unconscious. I woke up as Eunice carried me into the consulate.

"What happened?" I asked, feeling groggy.

"I can produce two types of milk from the middle one," Eunice replied. "One paralyses you, the other produces unconsciousness. The second one worked brilliantly. You were asleep for the whole journey."

She kept holding me all the time we were in the consulate. As we had expected there were no Tripletit women there. The women find it very difficult to be away from the planet for long unless they are with a partner.

The consulate staff didn't know what could have caused Eunice's milk to cease from her outer breasts. Their main business was providing visas for earthmen to go to Tripletit. Eunice had been the first Tripletit woman who had come to that consulate. She was told that they might be able to arrange for her to travel back to Tripletit. They would prefer not to do that before Eunice knew whether she would get any financial compensation and until the police were certain she wouldn't be needed in court.

They suggested that she should go to the offices of the Trelawney mining company a few blocks away. The Trelawney company employed some Tripletit women on Earth. Eunice was startled and nervous. She knew nothing about mining. She knew of the Trelawney company as associates of the Tripletit mining company who were major employers on Tripletit. Fiona and I had to reassure her. The Trelawney mining company are well known as good employers. The consulate staff rang to make an appointment for all three of us. We had time for a coffee break before walking the short distance. I was surprised how well I was feeling compared with my unease at breakfast.

Our welcome at the Trelawney company was unexpected. As soon as we walked into the reception area the earth woman receptionist jumped up and rushed towards us.

"Eunice! We're so pleased you've come!"

The receptionist flung her arms around Eunice's waist and hugged fiercely.

"We've been trying to contact you but the Police wouldn't tell us where you were."

A Tripletit woman walked into the reception area. The contrast between the fit and well woman and Eunice was painfully obvious. She hugged Eunice and they kissed, their faces on a level.

"I'm Sandra," she said, "I know you are Eunice. Come through to my office."

Sandra didn't give us a chance to accept. She picked Fiona and me up and carried us through a door into an enormous office. The receptionist was holding Eunice's hand. Sandra put us down on an enormous settee. Our feet were well above the ground. Eunice lowered herself between us, wrapping her arms around us. The receptionist left.

"These two have been caring for me," Eunice said. "This is Adrian. This is Fiona."

"I know," Sandra said. "Without them you might have died."

Eunice gently squeezed us.

"They saved me..."

"But you still aren't well," Sandra said.

"No," Eunice replied, "and I don't know why."

"We do," Sandra said. "We Tripletit women have no tolerance for drugs, any drugs. We've never needed them for medical reasons. Their impact on our metabolisms can be disastrous, even fatal. Drugs that humans might take for minor conditions have a disproportionate effect on us. Tripletit doesn't permit the import of any medicines, none at all. We don't need them, nor do any humans living on Tripletit. Any woman's milk would cure anything an earthman was suffering from..."

"Even the virus from Xenon-6?" I blurted.

Sandra smiled at me.

"Yes, Adrian, even that. But there is a proviso. Tripletit women who stay away from their planet too long lose the ability. After a year? Their breast milk loses its healing properties. Longer than a year? The milk from the outer breasts gradually stops being produced. The Xenon-6 virus isn't as easy to cure as most conditions but with time we can eliminate it from your system. If Eunice were fit and well, and hadn't been on Earth for nearly a year, she could. At the moment, while she's still recovering from the drugs, she can't. We'll sort her out, and you. Could you stay here for a few days?"

"Of course," Fiona replied eagerly.

"We'd have to move the van," I objected. "We're on a four hour parking limit."

Sandra grinned.

"You can park on our site for as long as necessary. We have residential accommodation on site for visitors, run like a hotel. You will be our guests, all three of you, until Eunice and Adrian are well. There will be no charges for accommodation, food, or medical treatment."

"No charges?" I queried.

"No. Nothing. Mr Trelawney set up a charitable fund to look after Tripletit women visiting Earth and other planets. That covers Eunice's need, and yours, Adrian, because you and Fiona were looking after Eunice. The terms of the fund are very loose. Any decisions are left to the local manager. On Earth? That's me. If Fiona could bring your van on to our site we'll start with lunch. The menu is designed for Tripletit women and earth people."

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers