Triplets 2: A Game of Risk (Part 1)

Story Info
The triplets play a risky win-win game of hide and seek.
4.9k words
4.6
430.7k
207

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,769 Followers

Author's note: This story is 100% fiction. None of the people are real, nor are they based on anyone real. All characters are over the age of 18. This story is, by no means, to be considered an advocation of incest or other forms of illegal sexual conduct. It is merely from the imagination of a peculiarly creative mind.

I have received an overwhelming amount of positive feedback and quite a few requests to continue the story of Jake, Dani and Sam (characters in my first story "Triplets: Three Are One"). Here is my attempt to make lightning strike twice- but I make no promises. All my stories are pretty much one-offs, so I don't know what to expect after this paragraph. I just hope you like it.

*****

It was an early Sunday morning in late January, almost six months after I and my twin sisters (we're triplets) had moved into my late parents' house together, when I woke up to the familiar scent of percolating coffee in the kitchen. This was part of the morning ritual: wake up, don my boxers, stumble my way into the kitchen and see which of my two lovely sisters had been kind enough to prepare the morning's coffee. I don't know how either of my sisters manage to wake up so early in the morning, but they do it every day, often at the same time. From what I've figured out, one wakes up the other (it's apparently arbitrary as to which one wakes up first). She will then go into the bathroom and take a shower in preparation for their shared morning run (1 mile every day) while the other brews the coffee. Then the showered one will come out and take the coffee-maker's place to wait for me to wake up. As of December, we added a small wrinkle to the morning routine: each morning, before they leave for their jog, I fuck them.

Yes. You read that correctly. I fuck my twin sisters. Every day. Two loads of cum seeping into their warm, willing pussies while they jog around the neighborhood and wave to our unsuspecting neighbors. If you were a fly on the wall in our kitchen, you'd see the girls come back from their run every morning, their matching gray sports clothing stained with sweat, and if you would pay especially close attention to their crotches and ass cracks, you'd see dark stains that might LEAD you to think they were caused by sweat. Those special patches of bodily fluid came from me, their twin brother. It's my cum leaking out of them and soaking their clothing. Apparently, they revel in the feeling and secret knowledge that my sperm is keeping them warm inside.

We had been lovers, just the three of us, for little less than a month when I came out that morning. The girls both took birth control, ensuring that they wouldn't get pregnant, because they preferred to feel the skin-to-skin contact of my cock sliding into their wet holes. And it's like this every morning.

In case you missed my earlier account of our first encounter, here's some background information for you: My sisters and I were born to the most wonderful and loving parents a set of triplets could ever hope to have. Sadly, they both died when we were 27, which left us to decide what to do about their possessions and estate. Our parents' belongings languish in exile in my old house while their house, which was built by our great-grandfather in the late 1800's, is now home to the three of us once again. My sisters and I have moved in and have created a home of our own there, basking in the easy familiarity of love and understanding known so well by twins and triplets.

Apparently, while I was away at college, my sisters had become lovers. For some time, they kept it a secret, but at some point Dad got involved. Mother eventually came into the picture, leaving only me in the dark about the fact that incest was being practiced within my family. I discovered the truth in early December, some time after our parents had already passed away, entirely by accident, but on that morning things progressed quickly. I became the "man of the house."

Am I regretful of the life I lead with my sisters? No. And if you knew them, you wouldn't be, either. Everything we do, sexually and otherwise, is done with love and affection. We feel no more uncertain about our relationship than anyone else in a normal relationship would. The only reason we keep our situation quiet is simply to keep the cops from busting down our door. If it were legal, we'd make no secret about it whatsoever. I love my sisters and they love me. Sex is just a by-product of that love, but I freely admit it's also one hell of a damn good perk!

My sisters are the most beautiful women I know, bar-none. Dani, the business-minded among us, has short brown hair and a perfectly fit figure. She owns an accounting consultancy firm, which provides her with a good deal of time to herself while her underlings keep the business running. She goes into the office once a week for status reports, but mostly she just stays at home and reads a lot- when she isn't fucking one of her twins' brains out. Dani has an insatiable sexual appetite. Sam, the other sister, is an artist at heart and a web designer by profession. She now runs her own web design business out of the house, using our parents' old bedroom as an office, and is as wild as she is beautiful. Sam's hair is long and extends down to her perfect ass in a braided ponytail, which accentuates her lean, lithe body. In all honesty, BOTH my sisters' bodies are just about identical with their hair being the only exception. And both are as sweet as can be, loving and generous with a fantastic sense of humor. Five-foot-eight, 34-D, 110 pounds, gorgeous AND a sense of humor? God could not have created a more beautiful creature on accident. That He made TWO of them indicates that, yes, there IS a God, after all.

I, the male in the trio, am Jake. I guess you could say that I'm luckier than most people (the fact that I'm fucking my two sisters notwithstanding). I came into a very large sum of money after selling off an invention of mine, giving me lots of time on my hands to stay home or do anything I please. I'm not a slouch, mind you. I DO keep fit. While the girls are out running, I usually recouperate from our morning fuck-sessions by going outside and doing Tai Chi, to build up my energy levels and get a private work-out. I stand at 5'10", have a lean, athletic build, weigh in at 150 pounds and enjoy doing just about anything with my hands. Having gotten my degree in Applied Engineering, I'm pretty good with just about any type of tool and have the responsibility of doing the maintenance and upkeep of the house. It's not that tough of a job, really. As long as we keep an eye on a few things, we can keep the house in great condition until we're good and old. Actually, the REAL start of this particular story has something to do with that.

You see, working on the house during the winter had kept me pretty busy. The snowfall in Tennessee (our home state) had been especially heavy, which put some minor stress on our rain gutters, the roof and a few other house exteriors. I was fixing the gutters one morning (one of them had slipped its moorings and had dragged a few other sections off their hinges), when I got to thinking about how to keep the snow from causing so much damage. I won't go into my train of thought on that day, but suffice it to say that it lead to yet another idea for an invention. I spent a few days afterward making a prototype and affixing it to our house, to see if it would work. Sure enough, it worked like a charm. I discussed it with the girls and they both agreed that I should patent it and try to sell it. So I got in touch with a few companies that might be interested in the idea I'd come up with and one of them decided to come out and see my invention in action. Thus: the story really begins there, on the morning of the Research and Development Inspector's arrival to our incestuous home.

I padded into the kitchen and saw Dani leaning peacefully against the kitchen counter, reading the morning's newspaper. She was, as had become the common mode around the house after our affair had started, completely nude. Her hair was wet and matted around her ears, a sign that she'd already showered and was waiting for Sammie, but she showed no signs of being cold (and she better NOT have! I spent three weeks working on that heating system and getting it to perfection!). She looked up from her newspaper when she heard my feet slap the wooden kitchen floor. I noticed her hand slip up to her mouth from her crotch. She'd been leisurely masturbating while she was waiting for me, I guess.

"Oh, good!" she said brightly as her pussy-slicked finger slipped away from her luscious lips. "You're awake! Sam and I were beginning to think we'd have to do without our breakfast."

I smiled wanly, still trying to get the sleep out of my eyes. By "breakfast" I knew exactly what she meant: two heaping helpings of their bother's greasy cum. What a way to start the day, eh? I approached her and kissed her lightly on the lips, tasting just the slightest remnant of her pussy juice. "What time is it?" I asked as we parted.

"It's six thirty," she said sweetly as she leaned into me and slipped her hand into my boxer shorts to grab hold of my cock. "I see you'll be needing some encouragement this morning, Jake. What's the matter? Is your sister's pussy not exciting anymore? You want a blow job first?"

I kissed her again. "No, it's not that. I'm just not quite awake yet, Dani. Listen, we might have to forego 'breakfast' this morning. That inspector's going to be here soon. If he's still here when you two get back and he sees those crotch stains... well, I just don't want him to get the wrong idea."

Dani smirked playfully. "Well, if he DOES, he won't be getting the WRONG idea, now, would he? He'd be right on the money."

I hedged just a little bit. "Well... yeah, I guess you're right, but as far as HE knows..."

Dani squeezed my cock just a little tighter, which caused a sensation that began to inspire it quite a bit. The throbbing was getting insistent quickly under my twin sister's ministrations. "As far as he knows, it's none of his business. And, anyway, who says we can't have a little fun before he gets here?"

"The clock does," I said. "He's due to arrive at seven and I know the two of you well. It'll take at least that long to fill you both up. I won't have enough time to prep the gutter heaters or take a shower." I cupped her right breast in my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, only barely pinching her nipple, which immediately hardened at the contact. "I'm really sorry, Dani, but this is kind of important and you BOTH wanted me to do this, don't forget."

Dani sighed deeply in resignation, clearly bothered that I wasn't going to fuck her. "I know," she pouted. "But it's gotten to be kinda... well... it's part of my day, Jake. And I know Sammie will feel the same way. Not fucking us would be a major disappointment."

I chuckled lightly. "Well, it's not like I'm NOT going to fuck you, sis. It's just that I can't really see how we'd do it right now. There's simply not enough time. Not this morning."

Sammie strolled into the kitchen, her ponytail wagging behind her as her naked body gracefully crossed the kitchen to us. She planted a wet kiss on my cheek. I turned and wrapped my free arm around her backside, finding it still wet in some spots (a little eager beaver this morning, sis?). "Not this morning what?" she asked.

"Jake's got that inspector coming here today, remember? He doesn't have the TIME to give us breakfast. The lout." Dani, I must admit, is a hard woman to resist when she pouts- it just breaks a guy's heart to see such a beautiful woman denied anything she desires.

Sam nodded, clearly disappointed, but she took it in stride. "Well, in his defense, we pushed him pretty hard to sell that gutter heater of his. I guess this is the price we have to pay," she leaned across me and kissed our sister gently. "Besides," she added, "it's only for one day."

"Harumph!" Dani said as she crossed her arms haughtily, her thin arms crooked beneath her wonderful breasts, pushing her hard nipples just a little higher than normal, the little nubs of bright pink flesh begging for attention. "I still think it sucks."

Sam smiled sweetly in sympathy. I very much doubt that she felt much different than Dani did, but Sam has always been the more understanding of us. Dani and her indomitable will are often blind to other peoples' lives, when she really wants something. Sam, though, is entirely understanding and easy-going. "Well," Sam began, "on the OTHER hand, this presents and interesting possibility."

I stiffened. When Sammie mentions the word "interesting," I have learned from long experience, it usually means "risky." I eyed her carefully for any signs of malice, but all I could see was mischief, which is somewhat less alarming. "Uh-oh," I muttered.

Sam playfully bumped her naked hip against mine. "Be quiet you," she said. "The girls are talking." She returned her attention to Dani. "Remember what we did when Daddy had the tax man come by a few years ago?" she asked suggestively. I had no idea what she was talking about.

Dani's brow knit in confusion at the reference, but quickly brightened at some secret memory of theirs. "Oh, yeah!" she exclaimed. "Poor Daddy..." she added with a light laugh. "He thought we were going to get him arrested!"

Sammie nodded. "Wanna do it again?"

I lightly slapped the asses of each girl at the same time to get their attention. "Would one of you mind cluing me in on what you're planning here?"

Dani didn't answer the question directly. Instead, she dropped to her knees, yanked my boxers around my ankles and grasped my cock firmly in her small, warm hand. "I thought Sam told you to be quiet, bro. Sammie, go ahead and tell 'im while I have a little fun." She promptly set herself to the task of sucking me off while I vainly attempted to devote my attention to my other, naked sister's explanation.

Sam pressed herself seductively against my body, making my pulse jump just a little higher. I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, that Dani's hand was snaking up to her twin sister's dampening pussy. "Here's how it works, Jake. Dani here will keep you nice and hard. You will go into the shower, with Dani still sucking on that wonderful cock of yours every few minutes just to KEEP you hard. Meanwhile, I will be in your bedroom, setting out your clothes. When you get out of the shower, you will leave Dani there and come to your bedroom, where you will find me, still naked, and ready for a quick fuck. Don't worry- you don't have to cum in me, just fuck me for a few minutes. THREE minutes, to be exact. Then you get dressed. The inspector should be here at just about that time. While you're fucking me Dani will be looking for a place in the house to hide."

I was exerting all kinds of effort to pay attention, but Dani's sucking was getting more distracting. "So... oh, damn, Dani. Slow down. Okay... so, what's the game, then? The two of you just play hide and seek while the invention inspector is here?"

Sam shuddered just a tiny bit as Dani's free hand found her clit and began to toy with it softly. "It's not that simple, brother. You see, after you go let the inspector in, I'll be looking for a place to hide of my own. The trick is, if you find one of us, you HAVE to fuck us for three minutes. Cum if you want, or don't, but you HAVE to fuck us when you find us." This, I paid special attention to: she said "when", not "if."

This was starting to sound a little intriguing, if a little strange. I mean, what if the inspector happened to be around when I find one of them? I asked about that. Dani was the one to answer, much to my dismay because she had to stop sucking my hard-on to do so. "You don't have to fuck us immediately," she said as she stroked my member with one hand while still servicing our twin sister's pussy with the other. "If you see us and the guy happens to be around, just find some excuse for him to leave the room. Then come back as quickly as possible and do the deed. Remember, THREE minutes!" She went dutifully back to sucking me off as though she had never even stopped. Her pace was quickening somewhat, perhaps because she was turned on by memories of our father, to whom they had done this before.

"So what's the catch?" I asked Sam. "What if I DON'T fuck you? What then?"

Sam shrugged. "No pussy for a month, that's what. Actually, no NOTHING for a month." She turned around and angled her ass in the direction of my crotch. Dani didn't miss a beat. She pulled my raging cock from her perfect lips with a small pop and then shoved it into Sam's waiting quim. I gasped at the sudden tightness I felt engulfing my cock, wrapped snugly in my twin sister's perfect pussy. "Ahhhh!" Sammie sighed. "Thanks, sis. Now, Jake, this is just a reminder, not that you need it. Do you REALLY want to risk losing this for a whole month?"

I grabbed onto her hips instinctively and began to push my cock into her slowly. "Oh, I dunno, sis. I went 27 years without it, so what's a month?" I playfully slapped her ass cheeks again as my thrusts increased tempo. God, what a way to wake up!

Sam wasn't having any of that, though. She promptly stood up and forced my cock out of her pussy in the process. I suspect that she did so unwillingly, but I guess she felt that she had to make the point clear. "I'm not joking, Jake. And neither is Dani. This is serious. We're a team, right? We fuck together and we play together. If you don't honor that, then you'll end up missing out entirely." She walked away, headed for my bedroom, without another word.

"Oh, goody!" Dani said, my cock now back in her eager hands. "Here... let's start the bath a little early," she suggested as her lips once again enveloped my pussy-coated member. She licked up and down the entire shaft, paying special attention to the soft crown at top, licking off her sister's pussy juice. When she was sure that she'd licked my cock clean, like a lollipop, she stood up. "Okay. Finished. Now, I think you've got a shower to take, if I'm not mistaken. And I'm going right in there with you, to make sure that you do it correctly."

"Hmph," I grunted. "I'm sure you will... but didn't you already take a shower? Your hair's still wet."

Dani merely shrugged. "One can never be TOO clean, can one?" she asked as she led me to the bathroom by holding firmly onto my hardness. Normally I despise rhetorical questions, because they generally seem like a waste of breath and time to me, but I was more than willing to make an exception in this case.

Dani and I reached the bathroom without incident (which, believe it or not, was harder to accomplish than you might realize, with her sweet ass cheeks swaying in front of me like a pendulum). While I doffed my boxers, Dani started up the shower. Steam quickly began to fill the room and I didn't waste any time getting beneath the hot water. Though I had gone to great pains in making the hot water pressure last longer than normal, it still tended to go faster than I would like because all three of us usually take hot showers within an hour's time. There was the added factor that time was short to begin with. Dani stepped into the shower after me, knelt before me and fondled my genitals liesurely as I soaped myself down. At the first sign of suds, Dani admonished me to try and not let any of the soap into her eyes, which were closed while her mouth found my cock and began to suck gently. I mumbled aknowledgement and set about the task of cleaning my body, which was no easy feat with Dani sucking away on my cock. Cleaning my short hair, though, was a real chore. Sadly, Dani had to stop sucking me off for a few moments as I could not avoid the shampoo suds from literally streaming down my body like a river. In deference to a blow job, though, Dani elected to stroke me with her hands. Honestly, the mixed sensation of her wet hands and the slick shampoo suds lathering all over my sensitive cock felt almost as good if not better than her warm mouth. The shower took all of ten minutes and before I knew it, I was out and drying off- with some sensual help from my sister, of course.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,769 Followers
12