Triplets 2: A Game of Risk (Part 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,780 Followers

Sadness filled Lydia's eyes and she frowned slightly. "I'm sorry for yer loss," she said soberly. "But 'tis nice to hear that ye and yer sisters have become so close. Yer parents would probably be very happy with yer decision."

"Well, Dani, Sam and I have always been pretty close, but after our parents died... well, you're right. We've grown a lot closer." I thought devilishly to myself about how severely I'd understated the situation. Grown a lot closer indeed! "But we're together and that's the important thing. I'm a lucky guy to have such great sisters."

Lydia smiled warmly. "I used to talk to them all the time in high school. They always treated me nicely. I'd have to say that yer spot-on. To live with such lovely lasses, a man would have to be quite lucky indeed. I think it's sweet that you have such a healthy relationship with them."

"If you only knew the half of it, Lydia, you'd be surprised at the mouthful you've just said." I decided to change the subject before she could pursue a line of questioning about a topic that would most like end up with her having a heart attack or having us sent to jail. "Anyway... the heaters are prepped and on. You wanna go check 'em out?"

Lydia smiled and nodded. "Sure," she said. I led her back to the foier and as soon as we got there, her nose crinkled. "Smells a bit musky all o' sudden. I dinnae notice that before," she commented. Immediately I knew what she was smelling: the odor of sex from when I'd fucked Dani not a few minutes before.

My mind kicked into high gear in search of an explanation. Finally, one bubbled to the surface. "Oh, well, that's probably just a leak in the foundation somewhere. All the moisture from the snow probably got the cellar wet or something. We still haven't quite figure it out, but it's been a problem for a week or so. I don't even notice it anymore."

Lydia cocked an eyebrow at me curiously. "Ye've not investigated it?" she asked. "Now THAT sounds a bit off for an engineer to not nip a leak in the bud when he notices it."

I shrugged indifferently. "I guess I got so sidetracked with the gutter heaters that I forgot all about it."

Lydia tilted her head back and laughed. "Now that DOES sound like an engineer! So... let's get on with it. I wanna see these heaters o' yours. My coat, sir." She held out her hand expectantly.

I turned to the closet and paused for the briefest of moments. Had Dani left the closet yet? If not, she'd be clearly visible to Lydia as soon as I opened the door and then wouldn't we have a mess on our hands? I decided to trust my sister's wits and courageously pulled the door open, come what may. Gladly, it was empty with the exception of our coats. I withdrew Lydia's trenchcoat as well as my own and turned around. Lydia had turned her back on me, her arms reaching back, a clear sign that she expected me to put the coat on her like a good gentleman. I hooked my coat over my arm and was just starting to slip the sleeves of Lydia's coat over her arms when Dani entered the foier from the direction of the kitchen, a bathrobe losely draped around her body.

Lydia was the first to speak. "Well, hello there!" she said brightly. "Which one are ye? Dani or Sam?" When I moved the coat over her shoulders, she shrugged it on with a shake of her shoulders as she reached up to pull her long, red hair out. "Aw, dreck. It does nae matter. Whoever ye are, 'tis good to see ye again!"

Dani, much to my surprise, played her part perfectly and acted as though she had no idea Lydia was in the house until that very moment. "Lydia Post!" she cried. "God, it's been AGES! What are YOU doing here?" she glanced at me with a small twinkle in her eyes. "Wait... don't tell me you're here as Jake's INSPECTOR! Jake, I thought you said a GUY was coming. If I'd known that they were sending Lydia POST, I'd have flipped!" She rushed up and gave Lydia a hug, like they were long-lost sisters. Too surreal for me to even put into words. My mind was still reeling at trying to figure out how the hell Dani had snuck past us!

I glanced down at Dani's thighs when she stepped away from the hug and noted, with slight relish, that there was the faintest glint of pussy juice which had trickled down. I kept up the charade, though, and followed Dani's lead. "I had no idea, Dani. As far as I knew, they WERE sending a guy out there. Apparently plans changed. Pleasantly so, I should say."

"THANK ye, Jake. 'Tis quite a compliment. So, it's Dani Darsden, is it?" Lydia chirped. "Well, Jake mentioned that you two were about. I'm glad that one o' ye could put in an appearance. Where's Sammie?"

Dani waved it off. "Oh, she's hiding out around here somewhere," she said off-handedly. Then she looked directly at me and added with a wink, "Though, I think I saw her last in her office." Ah-ha! I was WONDERING if she'd stay true to her promise. She'd said, back in the bathroom before I fucked Sam, that if I found her within the first fifteen minutes of the inspector's arrival, she would give me a clue where to find Sammie next.

Lydia stifled a laugh. "Jake said the exact same thing when I asked about the two of ye. 'Tis funny."

Dani shrugged. "Oh. Well, we're always doing that sorta thing. We've grown a lot closer recently since our parents died-"

"Jake mentioned that, aye," she said with a tone of tenderness. "Almost verbatim," she added with a soft chuckle.

"I see. Yes. Well... business first. I'll let you get on with the inspection, but don't you DARE leave here without having a chat with me first!"

"Aye," Lydia agreed. "I shouldn't think this'll take long." She turned to me. "Right?"

I almost jumped when she included me in the conversation. I was perfectly content to just let the girls chat while I watched. "Right," I said quickly. "Not long at all. Just a few minutes and you'll see it just fine. As a matter of fact, I'd be more than happy to let you inspect them more closely on your own, uninterrupted, while I brew some fresh coffee. Maybe I could rouse Sammie out of her chamber of digital horrors while I'm at it."

Lydia's smile broadened at the idea. "Sounds splendid," she said. "Let's get to it, then. The sooner we get business out o' the way, the sooner we can have a little reunion, aye?" She started to walk towards me and the front door.

I pulled the front door open and bowed deeply as she came closer. "Right this way, madam," I said cordially. I glanced up at Dani and winked at her in appreciation for the hot tip. She winked back and turned away to get out of the cold air that I'd just let in.

My cock was almost busting out of my sweats with the knowledge that I could find my other sister in her office, ready and waiting for me to fuck her. This whole game of risk was turning out to be a LOT easier than I'd imagined!


More to cum in "Triplets 2: A Game of Risk (Part 3)"!

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,780 Followers
12