Triplets: The Saga Continues Ch. 02

Story Info
Love is this family's credo.
6.3k words
4.77
196.4k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,771 Followers

***AUTHOR'S NOTE: Well, folks. This is it. And it's a whopper. The last installment in the Triplets Saga. I just don't think I have any more left in me- they've sucked me dry, these kids. I sincerely hope you've enjoyed the ride, though (except for that one person who wasn't too happy with the direction this was obviously headed in... I just wish he'd give a story a chance and realize that some stories just write themselves without my permission). Feedback is, of course, ALWAYS welcome and appreciated, however!

As a side note: While these kinds of fantasies are fun to entertain within the realm of one's own imagination, some fantasies are best left to the dream-world. I do NOT condone or encourage incest or sex with people under the consenting age of the land in which they live. It is NOT always a win-win situation. Be safe, have fun and be wise!****

------------------------------------

Dani and Lydia both sat up quickly to make room on the sofa. I glanced over and saw Dani slyly wipe her hand across her mouth to get some of Lydia's essence off of her, which I thought was sensible on the one hand and absurd on the other. Yes, the ladies had convinced me that this talk was necessary, but it DID seem more than a little odd to be doing it mostly in the nude while the kids were still clothed. Aw, cripes, this was going to be complicated!

Beth and Holly, both perfectly exquisite in their form and adorned with long red hair like their mother's, each took a seat between Lydia and Dani on the sofa while Adam and Mike opted to sit in the neighboring lounge chairs. Mike's rugged good looks seemed almost juxtaposed to his confusion and doubt about why he hadn't just gone to his room and think about the situation. Adam, however, looked thoughtful and brooded, which fits with his dark hair and athletic build. My boys, whom I am very proud of, looked almost lost while the girls, the apples of both my eyes, seemed dubious about what may come next. For many long moments there was an awkward silence which filled the living room as all of us adjusted to this strange turn of events.

Finally, Beth broke the ice. "Okay. SOMEONE has to get this started. Might as well be me. What the hell is going on? Aside from the obvious, that is."

I looked across the room at the ladies while my cock was still buried inside Sam's pussy. I was getting softer as the seconds ticked by, but pulling out would mean creating a mess. Not that there wasn't a mess already, you understand, but adding to it didn't seem very helpful. While this had been their idea, none of the women seemed very quick to answer the question. I wasn't going to let them leave me holding the bag quite yet, so I prompted them. "C'mon, girls. This was your idea. I'm not doing this alone."

Holly's faced scrunched up in confusion. "Doing what? What IS going on here?"

Lydia seemed to collect her wits about herself and sat more erect, a gesture which made her plentiful breasts jut out even more and was not at all missed by the boys or, I admit, myself. Despite the fact that she'd just had her head buried between one of my sister's legs, she looked utterly flawless and fresh... if a little flushed. "Well," she started, "yer father and us have all been thinkin' about ye. About yer futures an' about yer presents."

"So what does that have to do with you fu- having an orgy in the living room? It's like you guys WANTED us to find you like this!" Holly countered.

"We did," Dani said soberly, which put the kids into more thoughtful silence.

"Oh, hell," I interjected. "Kids. We've all been paying close attention to your behavior lately. None of you have been dating much. All of you seem to have put college on the back burner. There isn't a one of you who shouldn't be out there having the time of your lives at your age. There's been some discussion amongst ourselves about why."

Adam was the more up-front of the pack, much like his mother Sam. "So you decided to let us catch you fucking... so that we would get out more? That makes about as much sense as a three-cent nickel," he concluded. "What's the joke?"

"No joke," Dani answered. "Listen, kids. It's damned peculiar that NONE of you has a girlfriend or boyfriend. Mike went out on a date three months ago, remember? He bitched about it all the way up until he went out with the girl. And what did he do? He came home EARLY. Either you're all stark-raving-mad or your libidos need a serious kick in the ass." She shifted forward a little, almost as though she'd forgotten that she was naked as a jay-bird, and eyed the kids carefully. "In our own ways, we've all been interviewing you, trying to figure out just what type of person you look for in the opposite sex. You know what your answers were, across the board?"

The kids shook their heads in dumbfounded silence.

Finally Sammie had gotten tired of my deflated cock blocking up her pussy and scooted forward to disengage herself. However, she didn't pay any attention at all when my cum spurted out of her and began to drain down her thighs as she stood up. "Yourselves," she finished for our twin sister. She sauntered lazily over to Dani, lay down on the floor on her back and hooked her legs up around Dani's waist, raising her pussy high into the air for all to see. "Sis, would you mind cleaning me up while I talk a minute, please?"

To my surprise, Dani didn't hesitate. She leaned forward and began to eat her sister's pussy out, quietly sucking my cum from Sammie's hole right in front of the kids. Even more to my surprise the kids didn't jump up in outrage at this sight. They remarkably stayed right where they were. Beth, who was sitting next to Dani, looked on with interest and actually squirmed in her seat.

"Mmmmm," Sammie cooed gratefully. After a second's pause to enjoy our sister's ministrations, Sam returned to the conversation. "Okay. Where was I? Oh, yeah. Yourselves. The boys want girls like you and Beth," she said to Holly. She turned her head somewhat awkwardly to face the boys and continued. "And the girls want guys like you two. More to the point, the four of you have described your counterparts exactly and even suggested them as models for the ideal partners you're looking for."

Lydia took over. "So, we decided t'put it to ye simply: if ye want to have sex with one 'nother, it's okay with us. It's nae like this family's a stranger t'incest, is it? Tonight's... activities, I guess ye could call 'em, were meant t'get yer attention."

Mike cut in. "Well, mission accomplished. And then some. So now what? What do you expect us to do? Just throw off our clothes and fuck like bunnies? Is that it?"

"Firs' of all," Lydia sighed. "We dunnae expect ye to do nothin' ye dunnae FEEL like doin'. Second of all, we'd rather ye talk to us AND each other about this. I mean... tell us we're starkers, ask questions, show some enthusiasm fer chrissakes. Anything. Yer all a bunch o' virgins- hot ones a' that! An' that goes fer the lassies, too, I dunnae mind sayin'. Ev'n if I AM yer mother. Ain'tcha just a wee bit curious to know what it feels like? Dontcha wanna know whatcha been missin'? It ain' HEALTHY for the lot o'ye to be so damn repressed!" Lydia was working up a head of steam and her accent was coming through thick as it always tends to do when she had a lot on her mind.

I decided to calm things down a bit before the kids started feeling embarrassed or upset. They hadn't done anything wrong, after all. "Hold on, hon," I cut in. "Kids. Would you maybe feel more comfortable if we got dressed before we go on or are you okay with us being like this?" I waved my hands across my genitals theatrically. Even I glanced down at myself and dully noted that white streaks of cum were still coating my limp penis.

"Stand up, Dad," Holly said. The night was full of surprises. No one in the family could be considered a "prude," but if one of us had to be closest to that category, it'd have to be Holly.

Surprised and curious, I stood, my cock dangling between my legs. A drop of un-released cum obscenely fell to the floor from its tip. Facing the sofa completely now, I saw that Dani and finished sucking my cum from our sister's pussy and now Sammie was sitting between Dani's legs, facing me appreciatively.

Beth stifled a giggle. "Not much to look at right now, is it?"

"Hey!" I said with indignation. "I'll have you know-"

Beth's smile spread a little further and she held up a silencing hand to me. "Sorry, Dad. I couldn't resist." Then she rolled her eyes like this was the silliest thing in the world to have to talk about. "C'mon, guys. I'm sure we've all seen it before. I say they keep the clothes off. Besides, how often is it that you get to see ALL of your parents naked at the same time, let alone have them OFFER the chance?" None of the other kids protested the point.

"We're inclined to offer you a lot more if you play your cards right," Sammie said abruptly.

Holly's eyebrows jumped almost clear off her forehead at that. Both my girls are just as bright as their mother and quick with wit. Holly knew immediately what Sammie had meant. "You mean... no. No way." She looked at her mother searchingly, wondering if this was indeed a joke. If it had been, the joke was most certainly on me.

Lydia nodded seriously. "Aye, we do," she said. "Yer of-age and yer capable o'makin' yer own decisions."

"But he's our FATHER!" Holly said. It wasn't with disgust that she said this, more with shock. Admittedly, it's a lot for a teenage mind to process.

"And we're his sisters," Dani replied. "And thanks to that wonderful cock of your father's, you wouldn't have two gorgeous hunks around the house like Mike and Adam, would you?"

"What I think she meant," Beth said to Lydia, "was that, more importantly, he's your *husband*, Mom. Having sex with Mike and Adam is one thing, but sharing Dad with your daughters... doesn't that bother you?"

"And what about us?" Mike cut in. Then, more quietly, "Uhm... I mean..."

Sammie giggled. "Yes," she said. "You, too. The both of you. Turn-about is fair play, right? If Jake gets to be with Holly and Beth, you deserve nothing less than a go at your mothers."

Dani added, "And truth be told, we're rather hoping you'd at least TRY. Jake's a fantastic lover, girls, but he's just one man. Pleasing the three of us over the years has been hard enough. If you two decide to get involved, poor Jake might find an early grave. So... in the interest of Jake's safety, we'd like your brothers to... uhm... pick up the slack around the house. On top of taking out the garbage, that is. Sex with us would be a fine place to start, I think." She said that last looking dead at Mike, her son.

Mike swallowed hard at that prospect. He had not yet torn his eyes away from his naked mother and her twin sister, I had noticed. Doubtless he was looking for any differences in their appearance, but I knew that he wouldn't find any. When Dani, Sam and I had first started our illicit affair, their hair had been done differently, but over the years, they've decided to stay as identical as possible. Even their body weights were the same, give or take a few ounces. Mike seemed lost in thought at the idea of fucking either one of them, let alone his own mother. "Holy shit," he said for the second time that night, his eyes locked on Dani's exposed pussy, which was now clean and slightly glistening. Doubtless, she was getting turned on by this discussion and it was obvious to Mike. He brought his hands up to brush them through his sandy-blonde hair, struggling to come to grips with this new "offer."

Adam leaned forward. "So... wait a sec. You mean... you're saying that if we- Holly, Beth, Mike and I- want to have sex with each other, that's okay. Same goes for sex with you?" He looked to me. "What about Lydia?" he asked.

I shrugged. "House rules have always been: you don't have sex with someone who doesn't want it. You'd have to take that up with her. I trust her. And, at the end of the night, we're all family. Our first directive in this household is, has been and will continue to be: love." And that was the God's honest truth. To the bone, I meant it with all my heart.

"Precisely," Lydia added brightly. "We ALL love ye, kids. The lot o'ye. Each one o'ye is important to us. And we want ye to be happy and healthy. We want ye to feel okay with expressin' yer desires and goin' after the things ye want most in life. We recognize that other girls may not interest ye, boys, so that's why we've allowed ye to fuck yer sisters- if they be willin', that is- OR us, an' we're definitely willin'. If that's what ye truly find attractive, we won' stop ye. One thing is certain, though: ye cannae go 'round repressin' yer desires like ye have been. Tha's NOT healthy."

There were a few seconds of silence as the kids thought it over. Inside I was wondering what they would decide. I fully expected them all to ask for some time to think about it.

"I'm for it," Beth announced. Holly looked at her with a cocked eyebrow. "Oh, come ON, Holly. We've even TALKED about it. We're on birth control, these are the best men we know- Dad included- and opportunities don't come like this very often. What ELSE have we been saving ourselves for? WHO else?" And without waiting for a response, she promptly reached for the hem of her sweater and pulled it off her body, exposing a white lacy bra which showed off more cleavage than I had expected was there. I'd seen the girls in bathing suits before, even admired their bodies from afar, but I'd not really LOOKED at them like this before. My girls, my daughters, looked every bit as delectable as their mother. Just from a glance, I'd have to say that Holly and Beth were endowed with 34-C breasts. Upon later questioning, I learned that I was short by a cup-size. God has been kind to me, I tell you.

"NOW?" Holly asked with surprise.

Beth reached behind herself to unsnap her bra, exposing her chest to the entire family for the first time. She seemed completely at ease doing this and not at all self-conscious. "If not now, when?" she asked simply, rhetorically.

Holly sat back into the sofa for a few seconds as Beth stood up to push her skirt and panties down her slender thighs. When Beth stood fully, spread her arms and spun in a single circle for all of us to take in her beauty, Holly suddenly giggled. "Oh, fuck. Why not?" And she promptly followed her sister's example by standing up and taking off her clothes. First her button-down white shirt and then her own skirt and panties. I somehow managed to miss it, but both girls had already taken off their shoes. Now the only stitch of clothing on my daughters was their socks, which were quickly added to the growing pile of clothes on the far side of the room as the girls tossed their garments away.

I now had five beautiful, naked women in the room with me and I don't think I've ever been more aroused in my life. As soon as Beth had started to undress, my erection began to renew with vigor like never before. I was totally speechless, letting my cock offer all the approval I could think of at that moment.

"Boys?" Sammie asked coyly. "If you'd prefer to sit this one out, we don't mind. Stay and watch, join in or do whatever. We won't crowd you about this. It's absolutely your decision."

Beth huffed. "Are you kidding me?" she said sharply. "Guys, if you don't strip RIGHT NOW... I'll... I'll... strip you myself!"

"Can't," I interjected. "House rules."

Mike and Adam, at the same time, stood up and began to hurriedly undress themselves. "Screw that," Mike said finally with a huge grin on his face. "You want us, girls? You GOT us! Who's first?"

Lydia laughed lightly, obviously glad to see that the kids were finally coming around and out of their shells. "Now, now," she admonished as she hooked an arm around Holly and drew our daughter close to her. My wife planted and gentle, soft kiss on Holly's belly button and said, "The girls get t'make their own choices and decisions. Remember that, boys: a man has the right t'initiate the advance, but the woman gets the final say in the matter. Tis only fair since women bear the brunt o' childbirth."

I snorted. "Says you. YOU haven't had three pregnant women to look after all at once."

"Aye, I have. An’ I was one o’them," Lydia said casually. Dammit, aced again. She's right. "But nae that ye'd notice, dear. We'll save that'n for 'nother day, though. Tonight is for the kids." She looked up at Holly, still holding her close. "So... who'll it be fer ye, lassie? Yer dad or one o' yer brothers?"

Beth sauntered over to me sexily, like she'd done it a thousand times before. I was spellbound by the way her trim hips swayed to and fro as she crossed the room. "If you don't mind, sis," she said, "I'd like Dad to invoke Prima Nocté with me." She eyed me with a look I'd never seen on her before. Wait. I HAD seen that look on her. Once, when she was three, she saw a cup of chocolate milk across the room. She walked across to it unsteadily and the whole way she had that look of... nothing could stop her. For the life of me, I felt like prey in front of my little girl.

It was my turn to swallow hard. Was it just me or had Beth inherited my sex drive when I wasn't looking? "Prima Nocté is for brides," I managed to choke out. "Prima Ricto is what you're thinking of. First Rites."

Beth knelt in front of me in a fluid motion, sinking to her knees so that her perfect, red lips were even with my stiff cock. "At this point, I don't care." She gripped me firmly, tentatively, a reminder that she'd never done this before. But she still wore that look of determination. Nothing was going to stop her, certainly not me. She looked up at me one last time and her eyes softened, shining forth the pure and unconditional love of a daughter that I've come to cherish in all my children. Then she smiled seductively and sank her lips over my shaft, not taking me in completely, but covering a good third of my eight inches. Her cheeks bowed out a little and then, exquisitely the sucking began softly as her head started to move back and forth.

I looked up and Holly had moved away from her mother. She'd chosen Adam to be her first lover. They were sprawled out on the floor a few feet away from me and Beth, gently caressing and touching each other curiously. Adam had a huge grin on his face and Holly was smiling coyly, but I could tell that she was absolutely glowing with excitement. For the first time they tentatively kissed each other, getting lost in one another's new sensations while Lydia watched on lovingly, leaning back into the sofa and softly rubbing her pussy.

Mike stood up and crossed the room to his mother, Dani. She rose to receive him with a hug and a warm kiss on the lips as his hands instinctively began to caress her back and ass. "It's beginning," I thought to myself. "And whatever it is, I pray it never ends." Dani turned our son around so that he could sit on the sofa and sat down on his lap, offering her breasts for him to suckle on. Quietly, appreciatively, he began to gently lap and then suck on a nipple, causing his mother to moan gratefully. Dani reached behind herself, grabbed Mike's cock (from where I stood he actually seemed a bit larger than me) and began to stroke it gently as she rocked back and forth over his sparse pubic hair.

I averted my attention back to Beth, who was quickly becoming familiar with my cock in her mouth, sucking me more firmly and occasionally swirling the tip of her tongue against my cockhead when she pulled back. She looked up at me, looking to see if she was doing it right, and I just nodded. Our eyes locked and I smiled in both a fatherly and lust-filled way. Beth, it seemed, was a natural-born cocksucker. She wasn't perfect, sometimes bumping the head against her molars, but she was enthusiastic and quick to learn, conscious of her movements. I brushed my hands through her red, thin hair when she returned her focus on my cock in her mouth. Years ago I was marveling at one of my twin sisters sucking my cock. And here I am, almost twenty years later, reliving those feelings with my own daughter. God, it felt so fucking good!

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,771 Followers
12