Tripping the Switch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers

"If you get to have my ass tonight, I get to have yours . . . not just tonight but from now on; whenever I want it."

"Okay, okay," I again replied quickly, not really thinking about what she said or what it meant. My mind, what little was left of it, focused entirely on getting into the tight, squeezing rosebud of her ass and getting off, exploding inside of her.

"Okay Jeffy, hold on," she said releasing my wrists and rising until she was again seated upright on my stomach.

She slid forward on her knees as she reached down to the night stand for the bottle of lube. She pumped a large glob into the palm of her left hand before setting the bottle down on the mattress next to her.

"First, a little show for you Jeffy," she said as she slid herself up my torso until she was positioned directly over my face.

She rose up on her knees and tilted her hips forward until her ass was directly above my eyes. I watch, entranced as she took the gob of lube with the fingers of her right hand and used her left to pull open those luscious, round, white ass cheeks of hers. With her middle finger stiffly extended, she brought the tip of it to her tight little rosette and spread the lube all around before slowly entering herself with just the tip of her finger.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, head tilted up to the ceiling, eyes closed.

My face was flushed and radiating heat as my arousal at the sight went beyond any kind of excitement I had ever felt before. She began slowly finger fucking her asshole, moaning and grinding her hips with each stroke of her finger. Trina picked up one of the vibrators and applied it lengthwise along her dripping wet slit, sliding it up and down several times before turning it on. At the first sound of the buzz, her hips jerked forward, pressing her mound to the vibrating shaft.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahh! Ahhh! Oh God Yesssssss! Yesssssssssssssss!

Her hips were thrusting wildly, back and forth like an engine with an over speed trip that had failed. Her pussy was a wet blur, as her juices seemed to squirt from her gash all over my face. Like so much else that had happened so far, I had never seen anything like it.

I looked up at her, past the squishing pussy and wildly swaying breasts to her face which was contorted into a mask of such exquisite pleasure that it looked almost like an expression of pain. My wife, Trina, was acting like a woman possessed - possessed by what I had no idea, but the woman gyrating wildly above, although inhabiting Trina's body was acting in a way that was totally foreign to all of my years of experience with her. I wasn't complaining mind you but I was so stunned that I was relegated to the role of passive observer. Whoever this Trina was - she was clearly in charge.

After this second massive orgasm, she should have collapsed in blissful exhaustion, fully sated for the night. After all, Trina is nearly fifty years old and the two cups of lemonade I had given her had four shots of vodka in it. The amount of alcohol she consumed was equivalent to drinking half a bottle of wine. The old Trina would have been out after the first orgasm. This new version of Trina didn't miss a beat after her second big "O." To my surprise and delight, she immediately slid down my torso until she was kneeling astride my hips. Smiling, she picked up the bottle of lube and pumped another glob into her upturned hand. Picking up some with the fingers of her other hand, she said:

"Your turn now Jeffy poo."

Bringing her lube covered fingers around behind herself, she found my quivering, turgid rod and gripped it lightly, drawing her lube covered fingers down, around and back up the shaft. Immediately, my body went rigid, reacting to the pleasure of her touch. I moaned loudly and she smiled, pleased with my response. She took more of the lube and added another coating to my shaft, concentrating on the sensitive head and glans. Then, raising herself up higher on her knees, she took a firmer grip on my shaft and guided it to the inner crevice of her ass, held open by her other hand. Slowly, she rubbed it against the already slickly coated, warm, soft inner crease of her ass, stopping at her anal entrance and circling it, teasing me, before continuing with the lengthwise stroking of her inner cheeks with my sensitive dick head.

"Please!" I begged. "Please, now Trina, now. Please!"

She didn't reply. In fact she didn't change anything she was doing for several minutes as she teased and tortured me, letting me approach her entrance, even stopping and pressing against it for a few moments before being moved away by her controlling hand. I couldn't take it anymore. I bucked my hips up when she stopped at the entrance, but she just laughed and moved it away, giving it a tight, almost painful squeeze.

"We'll do this when I'm ready, Jeffy. I know you're ready honey. Just lie back, close your eyes and let me do it."

Not wanting her to change her mind and refuse anal sex and having no other choice, I did as I was told and just closed my eyes, losing myself in the rush of pleasure coursing through me. I felt her stop at her entrance again and this time press herself down on me while holding herself open. It was soooooo tight. I could feel the muscular band of her sphincter surrounding the head of my dick, squeezing it. Slowly, I felt her band of muscle yield, opening up. I could feel the pressure on my shaft sliding downward from the tip of my dick head down to the glans.

"Oh god yesss! Yesssssssss!" I hissed through clenched teeth as the constricting band of her sphincter muscle around my glans shot bolt after bolt of pleasure through me. I almost came right there but her fingers on my shaft suddenly tightened and held it that way until the feeling that I was about to cum passed. She pressed down harder and finally engulfed the head of my dick with her hot, slick, tight asshole. The feeling of sliding into her; the glans passing through the band of muscle was like no other feeling.

Instead of continuing to slide into her through, she held me there in place with just the head of my dick buried in her. I felt her hand release the pressure on my shaft and then let go altogether. With her fingers still slick from my shaft, they dropped lower and found my scrotum, encircling it with her palm and gently massaging it. My balls, already engorged and swollen were painfully sensitive to her touch. The mixture of pain and pleasure was difficult to separate out - my senses felt like they were being overwhelmed. Her fingers released my balls and slid lower, finding the sensitive, swollen patch of skin between my scrotum and anus, the peritoneum. With just the tips of her middle and forefinger, she began to massage the area, pushing down with moderate pressure. My reaction was immediate. My whole body stiffened at the new stream of pleasurable feelings suddenly rushing over me from a new location.

Trina removed her massaging fingers briefly to reload them with lube before returning to that area just below my scrotum. This time she didn't stop there and massage. She continued to my ass crack and began slathering the lube from her fingers all along the crack, finally circling and concentrating on my anal entrance. It felt so good. It was all good - her massaging fingers, the tight grip of her anal sphincter gripping the head of my dick, sounds and smells of sex; intense, no boundaries sex. I was in all new territory and I was loving it.

Then I felt her middle finger press against my anal entrance - not suddenly, not jabbing or poking, but with a steady, constant pressure until my little rosebud gave way. At the same time, I felt her anal sphincter relax and allow my shaft to slide further into her. The simultaneous sensations of her finger penetrating my ass and my dick penetrating hers was beyond description. It created a firestorm, or more accurately, an electrical storm of pleasure throughout my groin, with intense, almost unbearably sweet pleasure seeming to be everyplace in my crotch and ass. She continued the steady pressure of her finger, slowly, inexorably penetrating me, and the pressure of her rectum gripping more and more of my shaft as it slowly slid in.

Her middle finger continued to penetrate me until it was in me to the hilt. She held it there motionless as she slowly settled her ass down on my shaft, sucking it into her hot, slick rectum, absorbing it. She moved up and down a few times, stroking it inside her, evening out the lube before continuing down, drawing my shaft into her. Even without downward pressure from her, my dick was drawn up into her, as though there was a vacuum in her rectum. In a few moments I was completely in her, the tight ring of her sphincter gripping the very base of my shaft. Once I was fully in her, Trina's impaling middle finger came back to life.

At first, I felt a sort of tickling sensation as she slowly wiggled and bent her finger in a kind of "come hither" motion, scraping her fingertip along the smooth wall of my rectum. Then she seemed to be searching for something with her fingertip; then finding it, concentrating on making small circles with light pressure on what seemed a firm lump in my rectal wall. It was my prostate and the gentle, circling massage felt odd at first and then increasingly pleasurable. Again I moaned loudly.

"Yesss, Trina, yessss, yesssssss, right there, right there, a little harder," I urged her as I began wiggling and squirming, unable to keep myself still with her finger fluttering and massaging deep inside me.

Just as my brain seemed to focus on the new sensations coming from my ass, Trina would move, shift, rise up, grind her hips or otherwise change the incredibly intense sensations coming from my dick - seemingly from every nerve on every part of my shaft. As my mind shifted to that set of pleasurable sensations, Trina would add pressure or change the direction of her massage of my prostate, sending my overmatched brain oscillating back and forth between the two different but each intensely pleasurable sensations. Finally, my brain couldn't switch back and forth fast enough to keep up and it somehow merged the sensations. Then she touched a particularly sensitive spot and I went off. It was like nothing I had ever felt before.

It began deep in my ass, I kind of burning sensation, almost painful in the sharpness of the pleasure, followed by a wildfire like ignition of every orgasmic nerve ending in my dick from the sweet spot just below the bottom side of the head down to the root buried deeply in my groin. I went completely rigid as time seemed to stop before convulsing in spasms so hard that it hurt.

"Acckkkkkkkkk Agggggghhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhheeeeeiiiiiiiii! Ahhhheeiiigggghhhhh! Ahhhhh! AHHHHhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I was ejaculating wildly in her ass as she clamped down hard on my shaft, relaxed and clamped down again, pumping me over and over again. The orgasm didn't stop - tears of pure joy flowed from my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. She continued to flutter her fingers against my prostate while pumping my dick in her ass, rising and falling, plunging the shaft deeply into her bowels and withdrawing when she relaxed her sphincter and then clamping down hard and grinding her ass into me.

I couldn't take it anymore and began shivering all over, unable to stop as my body vibrated, shaking uncontrollably.

"No more, no more," I pleaded, feeling as though an electric current was flowing through me - intensely pleasurable, hot, burning, vibrating, spasming, crossing over into painful and then back to pleasurable.

The room started to spin and I felt light headed, as though I was going to pass out. My violent spasms and contractions slowed until they finally stopped. I went completely limp. Hands losing their grip on the headboard bars, legs splayed widely apart. My eyes wouldn't focus - everything was fuzzy, as I felt Trina rise up from my shrinking dick until it exited with a quiet "plop" from her lubricated tunnel.

I felt an overwhelming need to close my eyes. I fought to keep them open as I watched Trina crawl up my torso and then raise herself up on her knees before straddling my face. The powerful scent of her cum juices and mine enveloped me. The last thing I remembered before passing out was the feel of that hot, syrupy liquid streaming out of her ass and pussy, falling on my nose and cheeks, rolling down my jaw, across my lips and chin and then down my neck. It was so hot that it felt like it was burning my skin. Then the loud buzz of the vibrator as Trina masturbated above, greedily coaxing a third orgasm out of her hot box. She was bouncing up and down, sighing and moaning loudly but all of it - the sights, the sounds, the smells, the touch, even the taste of it all just faded away as I was enveloped in the darkness and silence of the deepest sleep.

- - - - - - - - -

I'm not sure what it was that woke me up: the sway and vibrations of the bed, the soft moans behind me or my need to pee, but I was at least semi-awake, lying on my side, one eye open. It was still dark with perhaps just the first light of dawn just starting to show through window shades. I focused my one open eye on the glowing numbers of my night stand clock and made out the time as 5:16. The bed vibrations increased, the mattress was shaking as the moans behind me got louder.

"Mmmmmmm . . . mmmmm . . . ugh . . . mmmmmm . . . ugh-oh . . . mmmmmmmmm."

I thought at first that Trina was in pain, maybe cramps or something but my slowly waking brain put the bed vibrations together with the soft moans and came to the right conclusion. Trina was masturbating - and having and a damn fine time doing it too from the sounds of her moans and the increasingly violent shaking of the bed. I smiled to myself thinking that the pendulum of Trina's libido has certainly swung far over in the hot direction. As best I could tell, she came three times last night and here she was, masturbating just hours later like a bitch in heat. It didn't seem possible that Trina could have changed so radically in a few short weeks but I wasn't about to complain. I'd waited all my life for a woman whose sex drive mirrored my own, even fantasized about -

"What would it be like to have a women want sex every day, just like me?" I'd often wondered. Perhaps I was about to find out.

I reached back with my left hand and found her leg, still sheathed in smooth nylon, and ran my hands lightly down her thigh. The bed vibrations stopped immediately. There was complete silence for several moments before I felt her hand tightly grip the wrist of my wandering hand and move it quickly and decisively back in front of my leg, pushing it down hard into the mattress for emphasis. I started to roll over to face her and immediately felt her hand on my shoulder stopping me.

"Honey, I . . . I . . .," was all I managed to get out before Trina hissed:

"Shhhhhhh! Be quiet! Don't spoil it. Lie still. You'll enjoy it. I promise," she said in short, choppy bursts, enunciating every syllable of each word for emphasis.

Her hand quickly snaking its way between my legs and up to my groin silenced me immediately, except for the quiet "ahhhhhh" of pleasure that escaped my lips as her fingers found my already turgid shaft. Between Trina's masturbating and my own full bladder, I was completely erect, stiff as could be and starting to pulsate with desire.

Trina's fingers began lightly stroking my cock and balls as she resumed playing with her pussy. The soft moans of pleasure were now coming from both of us and the bed once again began shaking and vibrating with the movement of her hips as she thrust back against her invading digits. The fingers of her left hand played lightly along my shaft, never stopping long enough to rub or squeeze; just moving up and down with the lightest pressure imaginable, occasionally dipping down to my swelling balls to lightly tug on them. It was maddening, as my arousal grew I needed more friction, more pressure, but received only the continued light play of her fingertips. I began involuntarily thrusting, instinctively seeking the greater contact. Trina easily parried the attempt, removing her fingers completely when I thrust forward.

Her hand was very slick. She must have covered it in silicon lube before she started masturbating because it was as slippery as could be. Again, I reached my hand back to touch her. She responded immediately by removing her hand completely from my cock and waiting. I got the message, removing my hand from her and returning it my side. Trina immediately resumed stroking me but still just barely making contact. There was nothing I could do - she was clearly in control. It seemed anything I did to increase my pleasure was immediately met by a removal of pleasure. I remained as still as I could, hoping she would provide more pressure before I went out of my mind.

I felt her fingers grip my shaft a little harder. I smiled in response and let out a sigh of relief. "That's it," I said as Trina began stroking me up and down with more of the friction that I needed. I felt my arousal jump, little zings of pleasure raced through my dick and then seemed to spread out across my entire groin just as I felt the flutter and slippery plunge of her index finger entering my anus.

I was surprised but not shocked - her finger had been there last night and it felt good; in fact in felt fantastic when I came, seeming to multiple and extend the power of the orgasm. I moaned loudly as she wiggled it in me, seeking out the soft lump of my prostate and finding it with her fingertip.

"Yessssssssssssss . . . ahhh, yesssssssssssssssssss," I hissed through clenched teeth and closed eyes.

She began to slowly plunge her finger in and out of me while she continued to pump my shaft. Trina had a tight grip on my dick and stroked down hard on it in a stabbing motion, as though she was trying to drive my rigid shaft through my groin, while at the same time thrusting her finger in my ass; pausing for a few moments while her finger was fully in me and the side of her other hand was pressed against my pubic mound before resuming the pumping and thrusting action. As her hands slipped over the head of my dick I could feel the different slickness of my copious pre-cum as it coated her fingers, the action of the prostate massage forcing it out of me in a continuous flow. I knew I wouldn't last very long at this pace.

Then Trina shifted her body closer to mine, touching me, spooning me, fitting around me, we were like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle placed together. I felt her soft breasts pressed into my back and then the contrasting hardness of her nipples indenting the flesh of my shoulder blades. Her smooth, nylon clad legs fit perfectly into the curvature of my own. She rested the side of her face on mine, her lips brushing my earlobe. I was thrusting back to meet her impaling finger with every stroke, as her grip on my shaft tightened until I poised on the edge of the dividing line between pleasure and pain.

I felt her hot, wet tongue lick my earlobe and then dig its tip into the opening of my ear canal. I could feel that special little internal release of tiny sphincters in my shaft and prostate; the skin of my scrotum thickening and wrinkling as my balls instinctively drew up just prior to orgasmic release. I felt the heat flooding my groin, a telltale sign for me that I was approaching the point of inevitability. I knew I was just seconds from blast off.

I was so distracted by my impending orgasm that I barely noticed the shift of Trina's body pressing on mine. In half a moment, she had rolled me a quarter turn until was I was flat on my belly, her long, substantial body on top of me, pressing me into the mattress. My mind still focused on my impending release, I was taken completely by surprise when she suddenly tightened her thumb and forefinger in a choking grip at the top of my shaft just under the swollen helmet of my dick head. The index finger of her other hand plunged deeply into me as she shifted her body up slightly and then thrust her hips down into me driving the finger harder into my ass.

kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers