Tripping the Switch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers

"Not yet honey, not yet, not yet . . . I'll tell you when," she whispered in my ear as her impaling fingertip found a sensitive little lobe of my prostate and stroked it.

The tight grip at the top of my shaft stopped the progress of my orgasmic release cold. It was like a jet fighter landing on an aircraft carrier - one moment moving hundreds of miles an hour, the next stopped cold by the arresting wire strung across the deck. Nothing remotely like this had ever been done to me before. I was confused, stunned into silent submission. I felt her gripping fingers relax and then release my shaft, wiping away the last of my pre-cum from the leaking slit at the tip before giving my balls a little squeeze.

"Yes, yes, these are very full, aren't they," she said in a mocking tone of voice. "Don't worry, all of those wonderful little spermies will be let loose soon," she giggled.

I groaned loudly as she pulled her hand out from under me and simultaneously thrust her hips into my rear again, driving her impaling finger deeply into me. She pressed harder on my prostate until it hurt. I wiggled my hips to get her fingertip off the offending spot. I felt her hips withdraw, drawing her impaling finger back until just the tip of it was still in me before thrusting her hips down hard into my butt, driving the finger in again. I heard her moan softly:

"Ohhhhh yesssss, yesssssss, yessssssssss . . . god yes, that feel sooooooo good."

Again, she withdrew her hips and thrust them down into me, reacting with soft moans and sighs of pleasure. Again and again and again, the pace quickening, it took me a while to realize that her thrusting finger in me was giving her pleasure as well because she had inserted her thumb in her own juice filled quim and every thrust into my ass drove her pussy down on her thumb, rubbing her engorged clit against the arch of flesh connecting her thumb and forefinger. She had created a kind of mini double-ended dildo with her hand and was fucking me, and herself, with it.

The power of her thrusts ramped up as her arousal climbed. She was grunting on almost every thrust:

"Uhn, . . .Uhn, . . . Uhn, . . . yessss, yesssss, yesssssssssssssss!" the grunts and sighs of pleasure merged into one long, uninterrupted sentence.

She stopped suddenly and ground her hips into my ass in slow circles, moaning with pleasure as I thrust back at her, excited at the thought of getting her off. As she ground away, I felt her middle finger snake its way into my ass crevice and find my hole, sliding in alongside of her other finger.

"Oh Oh!" I said surprised at the sudden stretch and twinge of pain as her second finger entered me.

Trina didn't miss a beat as she continued to thrust away with those powerful hips of hers. We were both being fucked - it took me a while to get used to the feeling and, it embarrasses me to say so, to recognize that I enjoyed it -perhaps not as much as Trina who was beyond moaning and was now howling in pleasure as the speed of her strokes kept increasing until there was practically no time interval between massive thrusts into my ass.

I felt her nylon covered legs press against mine and then slip down in between mine and press them outwards spreading them. She hooked her size twelve feet under my ankles and spread my legs further, to the point that my hip joints flared in pain, objecting. Trina brought her free hand up to my face and covered it, gripping it for leverage as she thrust into me; the smell of her juices, mine and the lube enveloping me, allowing me to smell nothing else. The heavy, musky scent seemed to arouse me even more, and I thrust back harder, trying to find a rhythm. She slipped two fingers into my mouth and jammed them deeply into me, hitting the back of my tongue. Instinctively, my lips closed around them and I sucked on them, enjoying the musky, salty flavor of our mixed juices.

Trina's hips started to pound into me, driving her two fingers deeply into me with each thrust. I felt her sweaty breasts on my back as they bounced up and down. She had hooked her fingers in my mouth and were using them for leverage, pulling and stretching my cheek and lips, distorting my features with every thrust.

"Uhn, Uhn, Uhn, Uhn, Uhnnnnnnnnnn!" She gasped with every rapid, powerful thrust.

I felt her body stiffen, press herself hard into me and freeze, her fingers jammed far into my rectum, her other hand gripping my face so tightly that I couldn't breathe. Then she let loose:

"Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh, Oh God, Oh God, OH GODddddddddddd!" she screamed as she suddenly spasmed madly, jerking her hips back and forth, round and round, grinding herself into me with abandon as she squeezed every bit of mind blowing pleasure out her orgasm.

Finally, the spasmodic jerks of her body slowed, she collapsed on top of me, with a deep sigh and exhalation of warm air; her breasts pressing into my back as her full weight came to bear on me. Trina's fingers remained in my ass but they stopped moving, stopped thrusting as I felt her body completely relax.

"Oh Jeff, you have no idea - no idea how good that felt." You poor dear, I bet you're just aching to cum, aren't you?" She said playfully licking my earlobe with the tip of her tongue.

"Yes, Trina, Oh yes, yes I want to cum," I said pleadingly.

"Well go ahead," she said, removing her hand from my face, taking hold of my wrist and placing my hand on my dick. "Beat it - beat it," she ordered, "while I massage your bottom," her fingers fluttered in my tight tunnel as she spoke.

I began stroking myself, a little confused about why Trina wasn't doing it but too hotly aroused to stop and ask her. It didn't take me long - perhaps a minute or two. With Trina's fingers massaging my prostate, I felt that telltale moment of inevitability; that heat suddenly filling my groin, just before release. My orgasm was short and sharp, almost painful, causing me to shudder and sigh loudly. It was nearly a dry cum - most of my spunk having been milked out of me already by the thrusting, massaging fingers in my ass. I had the feeling I'd been cheated a little - my experience was no where near as intense and mind blowing as hers had obviously been.

Still, I couldn't complain. Trina had been hotter, sexier and more aggressive than I had ever seen her. It seemed a very welcome change from the chilled almost frozen condition of our sexual relationship as it had been for many months, even years. I didn't understand it - Trina seemed even more sexually driven than I was now. A little testosterone treatment seemed to completely change her attitude towards sex. It also seemed to loosen inhibitions that existed our entire married life. Even though I didn't understand it, I welcomed the change. Anything was better than the frustrating lack of passion in our lives as it had been. If a little hormone help could create such a change, I was all for it. Maybe now we could get back to having really hot sex at least a couple of times per week again. I was eagerly looking forward to more frequent sex, even if I had to let her take the lead as she so obviously now enjoyed doing.

End of Part One

kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers