Tripple Ex, Vee, Tripple Eye Pt. 03

Story Info
Woman tied up in closet, gets released and rewarded.
3.8k words
4.25
7.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think about changing before I start my ride to number 3. But, thinking ahead and working out a plan to get her into the right mood and position I want her in, it would be better for me to change there. I pull up to the cheap little hotel. The place looks like a dump and the room can be rented by the hour. This helps me in two ways: first it is discreet enough that I can bring as many women here as I want without question, and second just about everyone here is moaning their way thought their visit. Screams of pain don't bring the cops especially when they are followed by a loud "Oh fuck yes! Give me more!"

The guy at the desk always keeps my room clean and ready. I pay him off with Polaroids of some of my girls that like to show off how sexy they look. Sometimes I make a new girl hand him the picture and make her look at his greedy face as he sees her naked and ogles over her. It works out to be a good system.

I grab my bag of necessities from the trunk and take my time fiddling with the door. Chances are number 3 heard the car and is hoping for it to be me, the key in the door will heighten her anticipation. I walk into the dimly lit room and move in front of the closet and just stand for a minute. I drop my bag on the bed and click on the tv. It is some game show filled with loud noises and goofy music. I turn it down so only the loudest parts are heard and the rest is just white noise. I want her to hear my movements.

I slowly undress and get the shower going. I leave the door open and let the steam and the clean smell of my soaps fill both rooms. I dry quickly and pull on some comfortable jeans. I sit on the bed a moment and blankly stare at the TV. I waiting to hear any sort of sound from the closet. Waiting for her to make a noise to get my attention. She is silent, I can't even hear her breath. I stand and open the closet door just a crack then go back to sitting on the bed. After another silent moment I smile and invite her out with:

"Come, and stand before me."

Out of the corner of my eye I watch number 3 make her way out of the closet. The first thing I see is her head pushing the door open, then her eyes that are still covered with the black silk scarf. It makes a good contrast to her short cropped blond hair. The pale wood ball held in her mouth by straps shows some darkening from the hours she has been holding it. I have always preferred wooden gags. They are less durable and need to be replaced more frequently but, are more telling when it comes to how much she drools and how hard she has bitten it. I have a collection of wood ball gags that have well defined teeth marks in them. Each one a story of pain and ecstasy. I can tell she hasn't bitten into the one in her mouth and I internally nod my head in admiration.

I am equally impressed when I see that the black cotton bra and leather straps are still where I left them. Her black hip hugging thong and thigh straps are also exactly where they were when I put them on. I left her locked in the dark for nearly four hours, she could not have just stood there the whole time. She found a way to sit and stand again without struggling against her confines. It means she has had me on her mind that whole time. The first few times I tied her up I made her think I left but, she was totally blind so I could silently watched her struggle to get comfortable in her bindings.

She loves to be tied up but only if I would then violate her angrily. I knew she need to be pushed further because she started buying her own under things that mimicked what I liked to tie her up with. Those first few times she couldn't get over not being touched while she was tied up. After I showed how displeased I was when her ties had obviously been strained against she got the idea. Now from the look of her moist thighs and how her finger tips quiver with every movement she can't wait for what is to come. I won't disappoint. I have been thinking about just what to do to her for weeks. Waiting for her to earn the satisfaction her body needs.

She needs to take short, careful steps to make her way too me. The straps I put around her upper thighs keep her knees together and the straps around her middle tie her hands behind her back up to the elbow. With no balance and no sight she makes good time and only bumps the bed once at the corner and turns almost directly in front of the tv. I marvel at how the little amount of sound in the room gives her a clear picture of where she is.

I let a sound build in my throat. It is almost a hum but has the up and down tone of appreciation. She bows her head and tries to smile around the gag.

After a moment I reach back into my bag and pull out a pair of scissors. Usually I try my best to make sure my ties can be used again and again. But number 3 has impressed me greatly today and she is worth the cost of buying new straps.

I start to open and close the scissors slowly so she can hear the sound. She starts to bounce in anticipation and excitement. She knows that I mean to cut her free snip by snip, she knows she has pleased me.

I open the scissors a last time and glide the full edge of one cool blade down the side of her face, starting at the temple. I let the scissor blades gently run down her cleavage and trim belly moving them on edge as I pass them just over the center of her thong. I let the flat cool edges touch as much inner thigh as possible. I choose the bottom strap on her left leg, put it into the mouth of the shears, and quickly snip it loose. She shudders and grinds her thighs together as much as possible. This close to her I am enveloped in her smell. Most women don't understand how sexy their pussies smell, and just about all of them think their sweat is disgusting. Think of your favorite fuck. It was sweaty and you're pussy was dripping wet, at least I hope so. There is nothing sexier than a woman's natural smell, sweaty, dirty and wet gets me hard every time. Number 3 was no exception. Her time in the closet and desperate desire to be satisfied all come through in the smell of her pussy and sweat on her brow. With my recently cleansed body I know that every bit of scent will come from her and what she does to make me sweat.

The next cut I make shows me just what I want to see. I take one blade of the scissors and slide it under the strap of her thong just inside her hip bone. Then I move it towards me pulling the fabric away from her skin. Just as I can see the top of her beautiful folds I pull and snip. The panties snap open and reveal her nakedness.

Number 3 is a little old fashioned she doesn't shave bare or create a shape she leaves her pubic hair alone. But if most girls had this kind of hair they would too. It is a very light blonde, nearly white, with a delicate lushness just begging to be plowed. If someone could make a coat out of similar hair women would stab each other for it and men would just want to rub their cocks on it.

I appreciate number 3's sexy pussy for a moment then get back to pleasing this goddess.

"Turn!" I order suddenly and as sharp as a Drill Instructor. She jumps a bit, making me smile, then turns all the way around. What a good girl, she knows that I want to play with her from behind.

I give myself an internal fist bump on getting the straps just right. Binding someone isn't just tying them down with as much strength as you can manage. That may be fine for a short period but number 3 was going to be alone for hours. I couldn't tourniquet her hands into unless stumps. Her fingers are still pink and the space I have allowed means she could have moved the straps to be more comfortable but didn't.

I cut through multiple wraps at once, one wrist then the other. I quickly trim the ties near to her elbows and leave just enough to keep them together.

I admire what I have done and with greedy eyes and set my sights on that bra. Four quick snips and it is on the ground in front of her. With a final thought I sever the bottom strap holding her gag in. I lay back on an elbow and enjoy the view. She already looks degraded and disheveled and I can't even see any of her fun bits. I close my eyes and imagine how sexy she looks from the front. She isn't the only one who likes anticipation.

I move my legs open, my knee barely brushing the back of hers, a shudder moves through her. Suddenly I want to stand and wrap my arms around her, hold her, love her. No, not her, 38. I see 38's eyes, I can feel my hands wanting to caress her as I press her into me. Here I am approaching the peak of my enjoyment with Number 3 and I want to put my arms around number 38. What is wrong with me?

"Number 3!" I nearly shout. Focusing her, and focusing me, to be honest.

She tightens and with nothing but vowels tries to say "Yes, master."

I shake my head to clear it and tell her: "Show me" in a much more sensual voice. Leave 38, look at this beauty wanting everything you have.

She starts to turn, slow, sensual, and with a grinding wiggle that makes my cock jump. I wait a moment to take in her bare breasts, globes that hang on her chest as if sitting on a shelf, her nipples puffy with deep red centers. I enjoy the look of the red lines across her belly. My eyes move to the sagging gag and I decide foreplay is over. I lean forward and snip the scissors a few more times and take away the rest of the restraints around her thighs. I cut the gag free and note where it falls so I can get it later. She stands before me wearing nothing but her blindfold and the bit of restraint at her elbows. Her nipples are forced out by the position and I need to show my appreciation for what she has been through. I put my thighs around her knees and put her right nipple in my mouth. Suckling at first then pinching with my lips then rolling it between my teeth. Finally a bite and a pull, when I see her strain her arms against the elbow straps I know she feels it.

Now she is ready for what I have for her. Sitting on the end of the bed her naked body just a foot away and her blindfold still on. I lift my right hand the first two fingers extended. I adjust my body and do my best to get comfortable, I plan to hold this position for a long time.

"Step forward," I say in a voice that is somewhere between ordering and asking, "and enjoy" I add smiling.

Her thighs are not bound and she moves her leg forward testing the waters. Her first half step doesn't touch me. When her second leg come up she feels the side of my knuckles on her inner thigh. Immediately she knows what is there for her and she moves to take both of my fingers deep smoothly inside her wet waiting hole. My index finger rubs the top inside of her while my middle finger drives deep in towards her cervix.

She takes me all the way in and rides my first finger while grinding my middle finger deep into her. She moans and moans building towards a scream she pulls her arms against the last of her binds. Just as her grinding becomes more intense she rips free of the last of her straps and immediately pulls off my hand and extends my ring finger. Grabbing my wrist she plunges my three thick digits deep into her. She rides my fingers putting less and less weight on her feet and letting more and more weight being carried by my hand.

In her forceful pounding of my hand my pinky has pushed against her other hole. When she pulls away from grinding my hand I extend it and drive every digit deep into her. She soon shudders in a pent up orgasm. I catch her as she nearly collapses and I lay her on the bed ready for my turn.

I pull down the fabric covering her eyes and let her blue pearls see the satisfied happiness on my face. I leave the blindfold hanging around her neck, it will come in handy. I move to my knees above her nakedness and take in how sexy she looks laying there panting, sweaty, and ready for more. I move off the bed and drop my pants, then I kneel at her side and push her over on her stomach. I grab the base of her skull and push the side of her face into the soft bedding as I run my other hand forcefully down her back and across her ass.

I move my knees between her legs spreading them. I grasp her by the hips and pull her ass in the air. I rub the tip of my dick through her pubic hair and across her swollen lips. I push the tip of my cock into her and hold her tight preventing her trying to take me all the way in. I hold her still as I push just my tip in again and again. I can feel her getting hotter and wetter as she starts to moan half with lust and half with frustration. I abruptly stop, let go of her and sit on my heels. She starts to gyrate and move towards me.

"Stay. Still." I order and she freezes immediately. I take a moment and appreciate how beautiful she looks. Her creamy white ass cheeks perfectly framed around her tight little ass hole and looking at her slightly red, swollen, wet pussy lips makes my dick twitch. I really want to fuck her, hard and deep.

I'm about to do just that when I realize that right next to my hand is one of the cut straps from her arms. I let out a little laugh as I decide on an even better plan.

"Hands," I huskily whisper. She puts them together behind her back and I quickly tie them together. I struggle not to pant with my desire to take her but, I have one more idea to make both of us wait a little longer for what we both need.

Sitting back on my ankles again I press two fingers firmly against the hard nub of her clit. She moans and wiggles slightly enjoying the pressure. I quickly pull away and order: "Be still! And silent." I'm a little disappointed that she couldn't stay still when that is what I told her to do but at this point my desire has taken over my want of punishing her. After all I still haven't given her the cock she has been waiting on for hours.

I decide to test her resolve and with a open hand slap of her ass hard. She doesn't make a sound. I enjoyed the slap so much I do it again and again, switching hands and cheeks. The echo of the slaps on fake wood walls and the tingle of the sting in my hands intensifies my desire to fuck her. As one last test put my finger and thumb on her clit and roll it a little before giving a quick hard pinch. She breathed in sharply but didn't vocalize anything. I reward her by quickly flicking my finger back and forth across her most sensitive spot. I reach around with my other hand and grasp her breast moving toward the nipple. Flicking her clit and nipple at the same pace I can tell she is building towards another orgasm.

Just as her breathing becomes panting I drop my hands, grab the strap binding her wrists and bury my cock deep inside her. Pulling her tied wrists high up and towards me I nearly pull her off the bed. Using my hand gripped just above her hip bone and my fingers digging into her middle I force her on my cock over and over. The quick motions slap my balls against her clit and her panting intensifies. She is still holding her silence and must be forcing her mouth closed because I can hear her breath moving quickly in and out of her nose, that needs to end. "I want to hear you!" I growl through gritted teeth. She opens her mouth and moans nearly as loud as a scream each time I push myself all the way into her.

Her passionate moaning nearly pushes me over the edge. I alternate between thrusting her higher into the air and staying still and shoving her body up and down my shaft like the sex toy she is. I push all the way in and stay deep as I drop her to the bed. I want more control over her so I grab the blindfold around her neck and yank her up again. I twist the fabric to make sure she is being choked. She is just high enough for her hard nipples to brush against the fabric on the bed. Pulling at her wrists and neck I can feel the muscles of her hole tightening against me and I lose all control. I cum as she does. I let go her bonds and for a moment I feel like I'm holding her against me with just the strength left in the tip of my dick then both of us fall forward twitching and moaning.

Once I catch my breath I roll off her and let her see how perfect she has been. The smile on her face and the brightness in her eyes is the real reason I love doing this. My mouth is dry from all this and I'm sure she is thirsty too. A smack of my lips and raised eyebrows is all it takes, she sits up and waits for me to release her wrists. It is a simple knot and she is soon free. She goes to the tiny fridge and comes back with a cool bottle of water. She bows and presents it to me with both hands. I take it and then pull her to the bed and lay her on her back. I take a quick sip for me then fill my mouth with the cool liquid. I put my lips on hers and slowly squirt a drink out for her. She swallows it greedily and I give her another drink the same way when the first one is gone.

I take another drink for myself and then move to the bathroom. I wave my hand for her to follow me. I turn on the shower and once it is warm I quickly rinse myself while number 3 stands with downcast eyes. A once over rinse is all I need and when I'm done I step out and guide her beneath the warm spray. I grab my soaps and wash every bit of her turning her and then rinsing her. When I'm done I pull her out and make her stand, dripping wet while I plug the tub and start filling it. I pour in a fragrant bubble bath and once the tub is full and foamy I cut off the water. "In." I order as I leave the room. I come back with two large glasses of wine and enjoy the look of pleasure on her face. I set the glasses down and step into the tub behind her. I reach down and grab her glass and hand it to her. I get my own and cheer her before we drink. I set my glass down after a drink and start rubbing her back to loosen her tight shoulder muscles.

I dip my hands into the warm soapy water again and again so they stay warm and glide easily over her skin. My fingers start by gently probing the muscles at her neck and between her shoulder blades identifying the knots. The largest one is on the right nearly below her shoulder blade. I reach forward and push her arms at the elbow so she is bent forward with her hands between her legs. I start with firm and constant pressure at her shoulder and move in towards the knot as I pass the inside of the bundle she twitches involuntarily. I skip it for now and go lower, my strong massaging fingers move up and down, increasing the pressure and after a final dip to warm and soap up my hands I start working the knot. She is panting lightly and I can feel her steadying herself as the deep muscle pain of my massage makes her body want to squirm away. I dig my thumbs deeply into one side of the knot and push into the tight fibers and slide up and down to loosen it. After pushing her to the edge of tolerance and hearing a few high pitched whines I leave the knot alone and switch to gently running just my finger tips all over her upper back. Leaning back into the tub I pull her shoulders against my chest.