Trish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having sex with Trish was all and even more than I hoped it would be. It was almost as if we were becoming one. This was reinforced a short time later when I felt my orgasm approaching. Once again Trish seemed to be able to read my mind as she cried out.

'No Jeremy! Slow down! Wait for me.'

Slowing down was probably the most difficult and most rewarding thing that I have ever done. For as I slowed I increased the power so that each of my thrusts plummeted right into the hot tight wet core of her. Thus it was that I was able to feel her approaching orgasm. Impossibly her pussy became even tighter, her legs grasped my torso as they stiffened, her body rocked and her head thrashed from side to side as great ropes of my seed pumped into her.

I seriously doubt that many young men experience a simultaneous orgasm with their first fuck. But neither did they have Trish. She had said earlier that being my first would be a privilege for her and that may have been right. But I'm here to tell you that it was definitely a privilege for me.

It was a privilege that we repeated many times over the next few years but time has a way of moving on and so do relationships. When I reached my early twenties I met the lady who was to become my wife whilst Trish met and married Patrick.

To this day whenever we meet we smile. Mine is a smile of gratitude for the lady who taught me so well. Hers a smile of gratitude for the young man who helped to awaken her full sexual potential.

12