Trish and Lil’s Grill

Story Info
The first "on air" orgasm radio history?
1.6k words
2.94
29k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tell you Mark, it was the strangest thing I ever heard, I mean right there on commercial radio two women... two women... well, they did what most of us guys would just love to see two women do, except you couldn't see them, you could only hear them."

"Now come on Paul, they were either acting, or you were hearing something different," Mark replied.

"No man, I know because I was there, I saw it happen."

"You saw it happen?"

"Yeah, now it was an odd setup to start with and things just went nuts."

"Paul, you're gonna have to start this from the beginning."

"Okay, okay, but mind you, it's all true, I was there."

Mark had heard Paul's bullshit before and this story was beginning to smell a bit suspicious, but he went along, "Look, you said it was on the radio, how in the hell did they get the women to do that on the radio?"

"That wasn't the original plan, originally it was a cooking show."

"A cooking show? On the radio?"

"Yeah, it was really strange. You see, with the popularity of cooking shows on TV recently, you know, like 'The Iron Chef' and those celebrity cook offs and things, this one radio station decided to give it a try on radio.

"Now, a cooking show on TV can play up two things on the cooking, the first is that you can see the food as it is prepared and second, you can hear it, you know, you hear the chopping, or the sizzling in the frying pan, like that. Well radio knew you couldn't see anything, but they decided they could make up for that by playing up on the sounds.

"Well, the format for the show was to use an in-studio narrator to discuss the ingredients and cooking instructions to two food preparers. Now to make it all interesting, the food preparers were not in the studio, they were sent out to various locations. So the narrator would instruct the preparers, who happened to be women, on the amount and preparation of ingredients.

"In the field, the two women and a sound guy worked together, emphasizing the sound of the preparation and cooking. The women also provided some color commentary, describing the appearance of the food in various stages of preparation, as well as adding some humor to the mix.

"On this particular trip, I was the sound guy, in charge of picking up and enhancing the sounds the women created while preparing and cooking the food. I also had to be sure to pick up their conversations as they ad-libbed most of their presentation. The premise of this show was a meal for a romantic getaway, something done on a grill.

"Now, with this getaway location, we worked with a very limited crew, just the two ladies, with me as the sound guy and two guys back in the truck. It was all kind of cozy and the women played up the romantic atmosphere of the location, teasing each other a bit as they began.

"The women were working with some wine marinated beef, chicken and shrimp that they were to cook on the grille. Well, from the start, for every teaspoon of wine flowing into the marinade, the women were drinking a glass of wine, again, emphasizing the romance of it all. As part of their dialogue while preparing the marinade, they mentioned how hot it was and asked if anyone minded if they removed their sweaters.

"Figuring the women were simply removing there cardigan sweaters, leaving a tee shirt or blouse underneath, the narrator invited them to get comfortable. Well, the women removed the sweaters along with everything else. So now I was recording two bare breasted women as they began cooking.

"When they basted the beef, chicken and shrimp, they kept a separate glass of wine and brush separate for themselves. So after basting the food, they began basting their own breasts, and sipping the wine off of each other. My attention was obviously divided between the sizzling food and the sizzling women as they began teasing and sucking each other's nipples more and more enthusiastically as the food continued to cook.

"I soon found myself cooking the food on my own, as the women settled onto the ground, kissing each other, first on the lips, then running down to their breasts and back up again. They did remain aware of the radio audience as they moan out comments as if they tasted the food, "Oh this has gotten so firm, it's almost ready," and "Oh yeah, this tastes so good."

"Soon they removed each other's pants and while the narrator and radio audience tried to figure out if the women were still cooking or if they were eating the food, as I concentrated the microphone in the middle of the action.

"First it was Lillian on her back. The forty-ish woman was a bit heavyset with some enormous breasts. The nipples were huge, reminding me of the small scallops they had poached in the previous show. Trish was running her tongue around the nipples, basting them with her saliva, moving from one to the other. I was then mesmerized as Trish moved her head down from Lillian's breasts toward her pussy. A glistening trail sparkled in the sunlight, running down her large breast, across the mound of Lillian's stomach though the brunette pubic hair.

"Trish's tongue sliced into Lillian's pussy with a loud slurping sound as she tasted the woman's wet cunt. She then began running her tongue up and down the large woman's slit, moving slowly as if spreading butter over the most delicate pastry. I moved the microphone in to catch every sound of the fluid feast they were enjoying.

"In a few minutes the large woman raised her hips up and pushed her pussy into her lover's face, grabbing her head with both hands and crying out, 'I'm coming, oh I'm coming,' which was picked up perfectly on the microphone.

"To help cover a bit, I called out, 'Come on, the shrimp is ready,' and Lillian sighed, saying once again, 'I'm coming.'

"Trish was a much smaller woman, so when it was her turn, Lillian simply reached down and pulled her lover on top of her, moving into a 69 position. Looking down at them, it looked as if Trish had slid her narrow waist between Lillian's breasts as he kneeled above the woman's face. Lillian immediately began basting Trish's slit with her tongue, moving from the beautiful, oyster like folds of her wet pussy opening to the tiny knob of her clit. Trish gently kneaded the larger woman's clit and pussy with her fingers as she ran her face back and forth through the woman's pubic hair.

"Trish simmered in silence as Lillian continued stirring her pussy juices with her tongue. The large woman began stuffing her chubby fingers into her lover's cunt, first one finger, then a second and finally, she worked three fingers into the small opening. Skewered and spread wide open on Lillian's fingers, her clit sucked into the woman's mouth, Trish only moaned as the came. Without moving her body, she emitted a low growl that increased in volume and intensity until it was so loud I had to pull the microphone back away from them. The moan was so loud it prompted a comment from the narrator, 'That food is undoubtedly delicious.'

"Realizing the women were too distracted to respond, I replied, 'Yes John, I believe both ladies are speechless.'

"After a few moments the two women had recovered enough to continue with the program, and I was able to concentrate back on the food, with perhaps a bit of distraction as I adjusted my pants to hide my erection. Anyway, they took turns describing the final product and getting dressed.

"By the time we finished the show and the guys came out of the truck, the women were completely dressed and working on cleaning up the grill and utensils. I packed away my microphone and we loaded up to head back to the studio as if it was just a normal show. Lillian, Trish and I never talked about that show again, and believe it or not Mark, you're the first person to hear the truth about that show."

"Wow Paul, have you ever thought of replaying that recording on the radio again, or at least for yourself?"

"Well, I thought about it, but unfortunately, last fall, in the floods, the recording was destroyed along with most of the other cooking broadcasts. And to think, that may have been the first on air orgasm in radio."

"Do you ever see the ladies again?"

"I worked with them for a short while longer, but not long after that show they switched over to television. In fact, they're still on the cooking channel."

"Wait a minute, you mean..."

"Yeah, they are the ones on 'Trish and Lil's Grill.' They ended up moving in together and put together a small production company. They still pay tribute to that special radio show at the beginning of every show now."

"The beginning of the show?"

"That's right, they have the director shout out, 'Dinner's ready.'"

"And Lillian replies, 'I'm coming,'" Paul said, smiling broadly.

"Do you ever see them?"

"They did ask me to come with them to TV, but I couldn't move at the time. I haven't heard from them since. But I tell you one thing, I never miss their show."

"I can imagine," Mark replied, "I can only imagine."