Trish and Tom

Story Info
Two Coworkers rekindle their affair.
1.2k words
3.96
29.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was at the office working a couple days before Christmas. He wasn't very busy, just being there to show face for the staff, putting his time in. In his office he was trying to concentrate on finishing up a few loose ends. Difficult to do when there is minimal staff, minimal work and Tom hasn't been laid in 5 days. All he can think of is the need to feel a woman's touch, her kiss. He needs to be close, to get hot and sweaty and get some relief.

He picked up the phone on his desk and called Trish, a fellow executive in the firm. They had a brief encounter a couple of years ago, it was unbelievable. Three weeks of hot steamy sex and passion. It stopped when she got married. Tom never understood how she justified sleeping with him while she was engaged, but once she became married everything changed. Trish picked up her phone after one ring. Tom asked if she wouldn't mind coming to his office to check something over.

Trish's office wasn't appropriate to play in since she was right next door to the CEO. Tom's office was perfect, corner office with only one neighbour, the accountant; who would not know if he was having sex in the next room as he wouldn't recognize the sounds. Tom had thought ahead, even though he wasn't sure Trish would be a willing participant. He had his blinds drawn, his door closed and kleenex at the ready.

There was a soft knock at the door. "Come in." said Tom.

The door opened and Trish stepped in, shutting the door behind her. Her hair was down and Tom immediately remembered how good it felt against his skin. She was dressed in a custom tailored business suit; black with a blue pin strip. He couldn't tell if she had a blouse on or not as the buttons on the jacket were done up.

"What's up?" Trish asked.

Oh, if you only knew, Tom thought. "I was going over some of the year end numbers that have come in. They are just preliminary but take a look."

Trish came around to the other side of the desk. Tom could smell her perfume and shampoo; all of the feelings and urges came rushing back to him. Tom was sitting in the chair as Trish leaned over in front of him and flipped through the screens of his computer. Tom couldn't help it, he was so horny and now his cock was hard as a rock. Something needed to be done. He reached up and grabbed Trish's ass.

Trish turned around quickly, "What are you doing?"

"I want you so bad!" Tom panted and kissed Trish passionately. She kissed him back and their tongues touching and lips locked, all of the sensations ran through Trish's body and right to Tom's cock. He stood up and pressed himself against her. Trish pulled back, out of breath, her face flushed. "I can't do this."

"Yes you can, and you know you want it," Tom said eagerly.

"I do, I do, but I can't!"

"Stop talking, stop thinking, and feel me. Remember me."

"Oh god, Fuck me! I want you." Trish couldn't help it. She had been regretting breaking it off with Tom. There was a connection with him that she had never felt with anyone else. She undid his belt buckle, unzipped his pants, pulled them off and pushed Tom back into his chair. He was hard and solid, just like she remembered. She couldn't wait to have him inside her.

She stood up and leaned against Tom's desk. Trish slowly unbuttoned her business jacket and let it fall to the ground, underneath no top just a red lace bra. Sheer lace, Tom's eyes went straight to her full, perfect breasts. Her nipples were hard and visible through the thin bit of fabric. Trish's hands moved down to her pants. She unzipped them and let them fall to the ground and stepped out of them. For the first time Tom noticed Trish's black and strappy high heels. She stood there looking at him wearing only those shoes and smile.

Tom leans back in his office chair and takes in the view. He has seen and been with Trish before, but something was different. Trish's soft smooth skin, white and creamy, her stomach flat and sculpted, her thighs fit and toned. She looked gorgeous in her lace red bra, her matching lace thong.

Trish turned around and put her hands flat on Tom's desk. Trish leaned over and made sure that she moved her hips just so, allowing Tom to have full view of her ass and see her pussy from behind. Tom reached up and slapped Trish's ass again and again. Trish backed up a little and put her ass closer to Tom's face. Then bent her knees and almost sat in Tom's lap. She kept moving her ass up and down and Tom kept slapping it.

Trish sat in Tom's lap and grinded against him. He could feel her heat, her wetness through her panties. He felt that he was going to explode right then and there. Trish turned around and looked Tom right in the eye and kissed him passionately. Then she stopped and arched her back placing her tits in his face. He had forgotten how they felt, how perfect they were. He remembered how they bounced when she was on top of him and how they felt against his bare chest. He moaned.

Trish then brought her leg over to one side of his body and then the other on the opposite side and straddled him. She was dripping wet and moaning. At any moment someone could walk in, that just added to all of the excitement and they didn't care. Nothing mattered right now except the two of them and the ecstasy that they knew they were about to feel.

They kissed passionately, Trish bit Tom's lip and he loved it. She shoved her tongue down his throat. Tom moaned and began to run his fingers through her hair. He can feel how eager she was and he was dying to please her. He moved his hand up and down her body and landed on her breast and reached underneath her bra and pulled out her tits. He bent his head down and sucked Trish's nipples and bit them slightly. Her tits were now wet from him and their bodies sweaty.

Tom pushed Trish back so that she was leaning against the desk. He moved her panties to one side and shoved a finger in her pussy in and out, in and out each time going deeper. She tells him to go faster and to move slightly to the left that is when he hits it. The spot he knew drove her crazy. He rubs it quickly and constantly, Trish moaned and became frantic, tensing up, he knew what was about to happen. He sped up, she became frantic and finally she gushes. Trish squirts all over the place, everything is soaked; Tom's hand, his lap, his cock and stomach. He almost explodes seeing of her juices all over him.

Trish can't believe she had forgotten how good he was at that, how he made her feel, how he made her cum. She had to return the favour. She got up let her own juices run down her legs and admired the mess the two of them had made. She knelt on the floor in front of him.

To be continued . . .