Trish Stratus Is Awesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

Miz gets up and walks over to Trish grabbing her long hair lifting her head up again, "Are you horny Trish?" He teasingly asks.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES I AM MIZ YEAH," Trish screams no longer holding her slutty side back wanting the two guys to see what a cock whore she is.

"Do you need to cum Trish?" Miz asks tilting her head up making sure she can look right into his eyes.

"YESSSS MIZ YES I NEED TO CUM OHHHH GOD I NEED TO CUM I'M HORNY SO FUCKING HORNY PLEASE MIZ LET ME CUM," Trish screams sounding less like a Diva role model and more like a wanton slut.

Miz grins at Trish's screams letting go of her head and looks down at Riley, "Alex shove two fingers up this little slut's ass let her cum," He orders.

Alex nods, together they have pumped a few sluts before this and Miz is a huge fan of female anal penetration and just enjoys watching Alex make a girl cum by pushing a few fingers into their ass as he fucks them. Riley gets two fingers and pushes them between Trish's toned asscheeks and with one push shoves them up her tight ass. Trish screams loudly as her asshole is invaded by two of Riley's fingers. He pushes them inside her and start pumping away teasing her asshole while still thrusting into her wet pussy. Trish moans with both her holes being teasing feeling her need for orgasm getting stronger and stronger as Riley works up a rhythm thrusting his fingers then his cock into Trish's open holes. She moans and groans looking up into a grinning Miz's face as Alex Riley fucks her doggy style and is now analy pleasuring her with his fingers. Fucking both her holes Riley moans so glad he came earlier letting him stay harder and pound Trish for longer than he thought he would be able too. His cock and fingers working in time and have a naturally brown haired Trish moaning and groaning as he fucks her on her hands and knees down and dirty on the locker room floor. Trish's whole body is shaking with pleasure as Riley's fingers fuck her tight ass and her pussy is still being pounded by his big thick cock. Alex pounds hard feeling Trish's leaking juices all over his cock while he thrusts into her tight wet cunt hearing her loud moans of pleasure as Miz stands over them watching intently. Trish moans and groans her entire body shaking and she can't deal with Riley's two talented fingers inside her tight asshole thrusting and pounding hard. She groans lifting her head up and lets out a massive scream of pure passion.

"OHHHHHHH GOD BOYS I'M CUMMING AHHHHHH I'M CUMMING PLEASE FUCK I'M CUMMING DON'T STOP PLEASE," Trish begs screaming louder as Riley thrusts into her.

Alex clamps down holding Trish's hips tighter as the brunette twists and groans loudly cumming hard. Miz watches with barely concealed delight as Trish has her second big orgasm right here on his locker room floor. Trish groans and moans her body tired as she cums hard soaking Alex's already cum covered cock in yet more of her juices then she gasps as Riley has not stopped fucking her. He was going slow though the main thrusts of her orgasm but now her moans have turned to quiet purrs he is back pumping his hips hard against her. He pulls his fingers out of her tight ass and now puts both hands on her hips holding her lower body steady as he rams into her. Trish is tired and sweaty and knows these young fit athletic men are going to push her way past her limit. She looks up at Miz looking for some help but Miz is merely grinning jerking his own semi hard cock watching Alex really drilling into her wet pussy. She is so wet and her pussy is so full of cum she can hear a warm wet slap each time Riley pushes forward pressing his cock into her and Trish wants to damm him to hell as once again even though she is tired and weak she starts to rock back against his fucking. He is fucking her faster and harder and now Riley's cock twitches inside Trish's soaking wet cunt and he knows his own powerful orgasm isn't far away as he looks up to get advice from a masturbating Miz.

"Stop Alex, Trish is tired she is barely able to stay on her hands and knees push out and then lie down over here," Miz instructs.

Trish gasps as Alex pulls out of her and she watches the young naked men get up and walk a few feet away before lying down on the cold concrete floor. Miz offers a hand to Trish and helps the shaking unsteady brunette to her feet with juices still dripping down from her pussy staining her thighs. She has no idea what is going on as Miz leans her over to Riley and Trish's eyes are drawn to A-Ry's big stiff cock pointing straight up in the air. Trish can't help but lick her lips as Miz guides her over making Trish stand over the massive cock and Trish knows what is happening as she slowly lowers herself down looking to sit on Alex's cock just like she did earlier to Miz. He helps lower her onto Riley's fat cock and Trish can't help but gasp again as the head of Riley's cock slips inside her wet pussy. She is tired but still has growing lust inside her as her sensitive and sore pussy slips down Riley's thick pole while Miz is kissing her shoulder as he guides Trish down. It's not long before Trish's soaking wet pussy slides all the way down Riley's cock so she is now sitting on the young stud with his cock buried deep inside her. Alex reaches his hands out to grab her hips but Trish uses her own knees to push herself up and then bounce on his dick. After all the forceful take the lead fucking Riley has done to her Trish feels it's the least she can do even in her semi tired state is to make sure she rides his cock good and gets a big second load of cum shot right up inside her. Riley is surprised but groans with lust all the same as Trish starts to bounce up and down on his cock. She isn't going at a fast pace but each bounce down is hard and both of them groan as Alex's big cock fills up Trish's pussy now overflowing with juices running down her legs and onto Riley's lower body. Riley moans lifting his hips up letting Trish bounce and ride his cock easier and a little faster. Trish bounces harder feeling Riley's cock pounding deep into her sensitive and cum filled insides; she thinks she can get no more pleasure out of today when Riley's hands shoot out for his favourite area her tits. Another loud groan from the brunette Trish as Alex grabs her tits and is once again is massaging her smaller but still perfect tits. Flicking his thumbs across her nipples turns Trish on and in turn makes her bounce a little harder on top of him. As Trish rides on top of Riley Miz is still jerking his semi hard cock his eyes drawn to Trish's firm bouncing ass and the thoughts going thought his mind make his cum stained cock stiffen. Trish is busy groaning concentrating on Riley's cock and groping hands when she feels Miz behind her and his stiff cock poking into one of her toned ass cheeks.

"I can't help myself Trish I need to fuck this big ass," Miz moans his hands now groping Trish's tanned cheeks.

"MMMMMMMM ok Miz babe but go slow it's been a long time since I've had a big cock in my ass," Trish admits eyes closed with pleasure as Riley's cock bounces up deeper inside her pussy grinding against her sensitive pussy walls.

Miz grins and spreads Trish's bouncing cheeks and spits into her hole trying to lube it up and Trish gets worried, "Um Miz are you not gonna wait for me and Riley to finish."

"No I need this big ass and you Trish are the kind of slut who loves two big cocks fucking her at the same time," Miz says that evil little grin back on his face staring at Trish's asshole.

"Yes but it's been even longer since I got double penetrated," Trish whines

"Naughty Trish been trying to hide your slutty roots," Riley groans gripping Trish's tits harder.

"Yeah Trish you wanna come back to the WWE you can rediscover your true slutty nature with us," Miz groans rubbing his now hard dick against both her soft ass cheeks, "We knew you as a slut and you will always be a slut."

Trish gasps in pleasure, not only have these two young studs fucking her just as good as anyone in the locker room they are backing it up with the kind of dirty filthy talk Trish has always wanted to hear about herself.

"Dirty married whore," Miz moans his cock fully hard and he presses his thick cock head against the entrance to her ass, "You want some money slut for you being a married anal whore."

Trish moans feeling herself get wetter and more turned on as Riley's hands really squeeze her soft tits, "N...n......no Miz I don't want your money for being a dirty little married cock whore," Trish moans feeling so submissive.

"Damm wish you were still slutty enough to keep those big fat implants," Riley moans slapping Trish's fair sized breasts, "These are nice but not as porn star and slutty as those monsters you used to cart round."

Trish blushes at these two men verbally insult her lifestyle and her body and she could not be more turned on until Miz pushes forward slamming his dick into her tight hole. Screaming loudly Trish can feel Miz's big cock breaking open her tight hole slowly pumping inside and she can do nothing but grunt and moan as she bounces off Riley's thick cock as well. Trish is full up of two big cocks and she feels like a lifeless toy stuck in the middle of these strong men pounding into both her holes. Riley bucks his hips moving up and down as Miz pumps in and out soon working on a routine, a way they can both fuck Trish at the same time as Trish just moans loudly being pleasured and fucked by two big cocks. This is anything beyond her wildest slutty dreams, a married woman with her own tits and skin tone and she is still being used and mistreated like she did in her slutty blonde porn star days. In fact Trish thinks this is more humiliated as at least her old look allowed her to act like a cock whore, her new look is mature and sensitive yet here she is being double penetrated on a dirty locker room floor by two young tanned hot studs. Miz pumps in and just moves his hand to spank her toned ass cheek making her groan in pain and grind a little harder on Riley's dick as Riley's hands grope her big tits.

"OHHHHHHHH OH YEAH OHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMM FUCK ME GUYS FUCK OH YOUR COCKS FELL SO GOOD INSIDE ME OH FUCK," Trish groans loudly bucking and pressing her body against them looking for more stimulation.

She has never felt as slutty and dirty as she does, she feels trapped between two big cocks pounding the hell out of her tired body. Miz and Alex's hands don't stay in place moving up and down her sweaty tanned body as Trish just groans and screams rocking back on their big cocks stuffed inside her. She is just a slab of meat between their thrusting cock both her tight ass and pussy widening as they pound in harder. Miz squeezes both her big ass cheeks pushing all the way into her tight hole feeling Trish's rectum clamp down on his dick as he rocks back and forth trying to open her ass up more for a harder fucking. Riley's hands rest on Trish's hips still pumping up off the floor bouncing Trish on his big dick and he smiles at Trish who is just lost in a sea of ecstasy. She has her eyes closed groaning loudly as she bounces between two big cocks, her two tight holes pounded hard and the experience is full of pleasure for her. Trish's pussy is leaking even more with warm wet cum dripping down onto Riley's lap as she is effortlessly taken by Miz and Riley. Her cum is a perfect lube for Riley to pump and pound into her as Miz spits in her asshole again getting his cock wet trying to slide in deeper making Trish's whole body shake as his 8 inches slide as far in as Trish has ever taken cock in her ass. She whines loudly as Miz stops being gentle and just rocks his hips forward slamming right into her asshole. Trish moans as it's been a while since she felt a cock trying to breaking her asshole and just the thought of being taken and broken gets her juices flowing even more. Trish knows she is the worst kind of slut for wanting that and getting wet from it but she can't help her feelings as Miz really rams into her making her ass jiggle on each hard impact. Riley starts to push up and pump harder matching his mentor's more forceful thrusts into Trish's asshole. A sweaty Trish screams out as her body is being pleasured in more ways than she can think and her body starts to groan towards another orgasm and Trish isn't sure she can last anymore orgasms. As sick as her fetishes are not one of them is being gangbanged to death but she is too pleasured and too weak to get away staying sandwiched between the two young studs letting them bang her towards yet another orgasm. She cries and screaming knowing her orgasm is seconds away and Miz presses his head against her shoulder seeing her shaking and groaning.

"MMMMMMMMM you love this don't you Trish," Miz asks to a moaning groaning almost shivering with pleasure Trish.

The brunette shakes her head, "No Miz please stop I can't take any more I don't want to cum again I can't I'm so sore please," She begs.

"Shut up slut you're going to cum and you know what after you cum me and Alex are going to fill you full of cum," Miz demanded, "We are gonna pump you so full of cum that it will be leaking out your fucking holes for weeks."

Trish shivers as Miz insults her and he starts pounding into her asshole hard as Riley lifts up driving his cock into her pussy. She screams again her tanned body bouncing around in a tug of war between two massive cocks slamming around. They slam and bang into her and Trish is now shaking grinding down so close to cumming.

She gives herself up to Miz and Riley, "OHHHHHHHH YES YEAH YES FUCK YES FUCK YES OHHHHHHH GOD FUCK I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING HOLY SHIT OHHHHH FUCK YES I'M CUMMING," Trish screams loudly.

Miz and Riley both pump into Trish, fucking her hard as the brunette turns and shakes hitting the peaks of her third orgasm of this marathon fuck session. Her body shakes and she moans, A worn out tired moan of a woman who has nearly had the life pounded out of her with Miz and Riley still pumping inside her. Trish is now lifeless, limp just an empty bag of jelly bounced between two big tanned men who are still fucking away at Trish laughing at her barely mobile body. They slap bits of her tanned body teasing her as Trish's eyes are shut and she uncontrollable drools from her mouth. Light moans of pleasure are the only things letting the champion and his young ward know Trish is still alive as they pounding her shaking body, laughing as they know Trish is still loving this being treated like some cheap and easy fuck doll. Trish feels so dirty so used and abused as all her tired body feels is pleasure and her pussy is now so sensitive and sore the lightest pump from Riley brings a massive wave of pleasure crashing over her. Alex Riley isn't going light however; he is picking up the pace as he is moments away from finally shooting off his second load of cum. He lasted longer inside Trish's sweet pussy than he thought he would and he really wants to finish off strong filling up her insides with his cum.

"OHHHHHHH YEAH MMMMMMMM FUCK OHHHHHHH HARDER MMMMMMMM HARDER FUCK TRISH I'M GONNA CUM FUCK GONNNA CUM RIGHT INSIDE YOU," Alex screams his hips thrusting up badly now bouncing Trish down hard on his cock seconds away from the inevitable.

Riley screams one more power thrust up and his cock explodes shooting wave after wave of cum inside Trish's already very wet pussy. Trish groans as she can feel her insides being filled up by Alex's cum. Load after load is pumped inside of her slowly bouncing body and finally Riley grabs her hips pinning her onto top of his cock feeling their combined juices flowing down onto his hips. He brings Trish's upper body down like he is cuddling her after she bouncing on his dick and made him shoot a load of spunk inside her but he is holding her like this to bend her over and allow Miz better access to her ass. Trish feels so dirty with Riley's cum in her mouth and now a big load is dribbling out of her pussy. The young man has sexually pleasured her in ways she hasn't felt in a long time and even worse she knows she will be remembering them and using them for her own pleasure many more times in her life. Miz now reminds her who is in control pushing his hips forward slamming his hard cock deep inside her anal cavity. Trish opens her eyes staring right at a grinning Riley's face then moans out loudly as Miz just pushed as far as he could inside her tight asshole. Miz grabs hold of Trish's hips and starts pumping in like a mad man, sweat building on his impressive chest muscles as he pounds hard into Trish's ass making her moan with pleasure. Trish loves walking that line between pain and pleasure, she wouldn't ask Miz to stop even if she had the strength left in her body. Miz thrusts harder even he is amazed how tight Trish's ass is but he is not surprised at how much he loves fucking it. Miz would freely confess to being a man who loves anal fucking bending some hot girl over and fucking her tight ass is to the Miz one of the greatest pleasures in life. Now here he is WWE champion in his own private locker room fucking maybe the hottest Diva of all time in the ass life couldn't get any better.

"MMMMMMMM Trish do you love it? Do you love having my big cock up your ass, do you want to feel my big fucking load shot up your ass," Miz questions a tired out Trish.

Trish wails after all the pleasure Miz has helped her get he is still torturing her for more as she rubs her hips grinding herself as Riley's wet and limp cock.

"I'll take that as a yes," Miz says cockily withdrawing his cock from Trish's booty only to slam back in hard and start fucking her toned ass at full speed.

Grunting Trish just rocks like an object on a car dashboard bouncing over speed bumps. She is so tired and full of pleasure she can't tell if Alex is talking to her or not and frankly she doesn't care. She is fully relaxed so there is barely any tightness anymore as Miz pumps his cock up her asshole. Miz thrusts in hard banging his hips against her firm tight ass, cock pounding hard pre cum leaking out lubing the sides of her asshole allowing him to move in quicker and harder really enjoying every thrust. Riley can feel every thrust too as Trish vibrates groaning on top of him and he grins as Miz's voice raises and he knows the end is near. Bucking his hips Miz moves faster having banged Trish's butt for what feels like hours coming crashing to an end as he can feel the cum building and in no way does he want to stop and calm down.

"UHHHHHHHH BETTER BE READY TRISH, HERE IT CUMS," Miz yells losing all self-control slamming forward and the tip of his cock blows with several thick white globs of cum staining Trish's asshole.

The sweaty and well fucked brunette just lies on Riley's body groaning as she can feel Miz's cum being unloaded into her asshole. Miz shudders with delight feeling his cum spraying up Trish's tight ass feeling him fulfil his prediction and truly filling up all her holes with cum. He is pulling out and watches a little bit of cum drip out from her hole and down her legs as he rolls her off Riley and onto the floor to admire her cum soaked pussy. On his feet Riley pats Miz on the shoulder as they both look down at Trish's sweaty naked body and Miz can't resist leaning down and wiping the remains of his sticky cock on her sweet lips. He and Riley then carefully pick a sweaty cum soaked Trish up and carry her to a bench where they lay her and Miz kindly wraps her body up in a spare unworn I'm Awesome t shirt. Both men leave and hit the showers to wash the sweat and cum smell of each other as Trish is so tired she falls asleep. She is soundly dreaming of two young studs that treat a goddess like a slut fucking her over and over again to the edge of insanity bringing her pleasure many times over and she loves every second of it. She wakes up many hours later with a middle aged cleaning lady looking over her, Trish flushes with embarrassment using Miz's shirt to cover her naked body picking up her clothes. The woman simply laughs at Trish looking at the freshly mopped floor as cum leaks down Trish's legs from both her open and well fucked holes. She leaves quickly taking the Miz shirt with her to always remind her of the day when she enjoyed being awesome.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers