Trisha

Story Info
Daughter brings her father and brother together in love.
24.4k words
4.56
81.3k
31
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers

Chapter 1

Trisha turned back one more time to survey her nicely decorated apartment before heading out to her car. Everything was in its place. She picked up the large duffel bag by the door and stepped out. Locking the door behind her, she trotted down the steps to her car and put the bag in the back seat. She opened the door and slid behind the wheel of her red Mustang convertible. Her short skirt slid up, exposing the smooth, lightly tanned skin of her shapely thighs. She didn't mind that at all, and instead spread her legs wider to allow the breeze to caress her inner legs as she adjusted the seat back. Quickly looking in the rear-view mirror to make sure she had not forgotten to put on her light pink lipstick, she turned on the engine, and slowly slid out of the parking lot on to the street.

It had been a while since she had seen her dad and younger brother. She thought about her father often, remembering how devastated he had been when her mother was killed in a car accident three years ago. She vividly remembered how he had clung to her, and cried as she left to return to college after the funeral. Trisha's eyes filled up with tears, even as her heart became full of love and tenderness for her dad. He had always been the pillar of strength in the family, and it hurt her deeply to see him crumble like that, because no one could say or do anything to console him. She knew how much he loved her mom, and could feel his loss deeply.

Now that her finals were over, she could not wait to go home to him, and help him put his life back together. At 22, Trisha had turned into a stunning beauty, with her golden hair, slender but vivacious figure, and her athletic looks. She knew she was beautiful, and was quite proud of her looks. She loved her father very much, from whom she had inherited her looks, and zest for life. Her mother was also beautiful, and had instilled in her a healthy outlook about life in general. Trisha had learned early that her parents were not squeamish about sex and everything it entailed, and had a very open and liberated attitude about the human body. Even then, her mother would admonish her often for her tomboyishness when she was growing up.

After Trisha started to become a woman, her mother constantly fussed over her, making sure the hemline was low enough and the bust line was high enough. But at the same time, she had often heard her talk to her father about how their daughter was becoming a sexy young woman. It drove Trisha crazy, because she wasn't sure how she was expected to behave. She still loved her mother very much, and willingly obeyed her instructions, even though sometimes she felt that her mom was being unnecessarily prudish.

Trisha looked down at herself as she eased out on the highway, noting with satisfaction that her firm breasts jutted out provocatively under her chin, accentuated by her slim waist. It was a warm day in May, and so she had left the hood down. Skillfully she merged into the highway traffic, heading east. The wind sweeping through her golden hair scattered the loose strands across her face. She sighed with joy as the breeze caressed her thighs. She heard the horn of a passing van, and saw a friend from her class giving her a thumbs-up sign, as the vehicle passed her. She saw the surprise in his face as he caught a glimpse of her legs, and smiled at him when he whistled and blew a kiss at her. She waved at him, and turned her attention to driving.

Trisha felt the coolness of the breeze on her face and chest, and felt the unrestrained nipples harden under her blouse. She looked down, catching a glimpse of her cleavage through the open collar, and decided to open a couple of buttons to expose more of her flesh to the invigorating breeze. It was still quite early in the morning, and despite the warm temperature, there was still some lingering coolness, which she enjoyed. Her hand brushed against the erect nipple as she unbuttoned her blouse, and felt a shiver run down her tummy to her legs. She momentarily clutched her thighs together, and relaxed, enjoying the building excitement caused by the caress of the wind and the rubbing of the soft fabric against her full breasts. She felt her face flush as she eased into the seat, spreading her legs wider to feel the breeze caress her panty-covered womanhood. Her mind raced as the car sped down the highway, thinking about what her dad must be doing at this time. She knew he was expecting her by the late afternoon, and looking forward to seeing her after a long time. She wondered if he had recovered from the tragedy by now.

*************************

Brian Mulford stretched and rolled out of bed. He had been too excited after talking to Trisha the night before. She had told him about her finals, and he could feel her excitement that it was finally over. She had finished college, and with flying colors. After the initial minor setback three years ago when the whole family went through some harrowing time following Amanda's death, Brian was now delighted that they had come through the loss of his wife pretty well. He knew Trisha would, because he knew her inner strength. She was like him - strong, but emotional, extremely loving and loyal, and just a lot of fun to be with. But he worried about Ben, her younger brother. Ben was now 18, but he had taken Amanda's death the hardest. Why, he was only 15 at the time, and utterly devoted to his mom. Worse, he was in the car with her when a drunk driver had rammed into them at an intersection, killing Amanda on the spot. Ben had walked away without a scratch on his body, but his heart had been shattered. He suffered the most from the loss of his mother, and the already introverted boy turned even more inward. Only Trisha could talk to him, and understand him.

Brian tried his best to pull his son out of the depression and guilt he felt at being alive when his mom died in his arms three years ago. But the father and son were never really that close, and it was hard for both of them to adjust to this new equation. Brian felt inadequate in his role, and with Trisha being away at college, he had no idea how to deal with the situation. As a result, Trisha spent hours on the phone, talking to her brother and her dad. That had helped a great deal, because Ben worshipped his big sister. He loved her very much, and was very proud of her beauty and achievements. They were close friends, despite the difference in age and gender. He slowly came out of his depression and guilt with her help, and also began to appreciate the struggle and hardship his father had endured, first because of his loss and then because of his inability to communicate with his son. Ben spent all the time he now could with his dad, helping him in his work around the house, and taking care of himself, so that his dad did not have to look after him. He looked forward to Trisha coming home, and planned on spending as much time with her as he could.

Brian called out to his son as he headed for the bathroom. Ben was already up, and done with his chores. He was in the kitchen, fixing breakfast. He called out to his dad, to let him know he was all done. Brian emerged from the bathroom half an hour later, and walked into the kitchen to the aroma of fresh coffee and omelette. He greeted his son, and sat down to eat breakfast. They ate in silence. As Brian got up, picking up his plate, Ben looked up.

"When is Trish coming home, dad?"

"She should be here about three o'clock. It's a long drive from Chicago. She said she would call when she stops for lunch on the way. You miss her a lot, don't you, son?"

"Yes, dad. I know you miss her, too. I could hear you crying last night when you were talking to her."

Brian put the plate down. He walked over to his son to stand behind his chair, and put his arms around his neck.

"Yes, Ben. I do miss my baby! She's been the angel that pulled us both through after your mom died. I don't know what I would have done without my Trish. I love her so much, it hurts."

Ben patted his father's arm, and said, "I know, dad. I feel the same way. I can't wait to throw my arms around her and just hold her close. These three years have been really rough."

They cleaned up and went about other chores around the house. Ben went into Trisha's room and began cleaning up stuff. He wanted to decorate her room and put a whole bunch of balloons to welcome her. He removed the bed sheets and threw them in the pile of laundry. Then he took out freshly laundered sheets and made her bed, fluffing her pillows and her favorite stuffed polar bear, which he set next to her pillow. Then he turned to her dresser, and began arranging all the trinkets. He opened the dresser drawers to make sure all her clothes were properly organized and folded. The bottom drawer seemed to be jammed tight, so he pulled on it harder. Suddenly it pulled out, spilling a tightly packed stack of undergarments on the carpet.

Ben lost his balance and fell back when the drawer suddenly came loose in his hands. He recovered his balance, and began putting things back. He picked up the garments and started folding them. To his surprise and excitement, he realized that he was handling Trisha's intimate garments. Despite himself, he felt his ears become warm, and his breath became faster as he fingered her panties. Impulsively, he picked one up, and put it to his nose, trying to catch a smell of her in the crotch of the garment. He caught a whiff of her feminine fragrance, and found himself getting excited by the forbidden feelings that suddenly leapt into his mind. He shook his head, feeling guilty, and quickly folded the rest of the clothes and put them away. Yet, he could not help himself when he was folding her bras, giving in to the temptation to feel and lovingly fondle the cups as if he was caressing her flesh. He noticed that she wore size 36D, which meant nothing to him at that point. At 18, Ben was still rather innocent about these intimate things, although he was quite well aware of his sexuality. He had grown from a small size into a formidable 7 inches of throbbing manhood in just three years, and was well acquainted with the pleasures of the male organ. He had never, until that moment, thought of his beautiful sister as an object of sexual desire. Even now, he was quite sure that he did not entertain any sexual feelings for her, and therefore, he had been caught by surprise when he reacted so physically to her feminine presence while touching her inner garments.

He quickly left the room and went looking for his dad. Brian was out in the yard, cleaning up the debris from the trees and bushes, and watering the flowering shrubs. They worked together for about an hour, and then went in to take showers. After lunch, the two men impatiently waited for Trisha to reach home.

Chapter 2

Trisha, in the meanwhile, had been merrily driving along Interstate 94, her thoughts going back to the last time she had seen her father and brother. That was a year ago, when she came home for the spring break. Her heart warmed up thinking about her kid brother. He had grown so much in the last few years. From an awkward adolescent, he had become the heartthrob of girls in the high school. He had also inherited the strong, muscular build of his father and the tender, good looks of his mother. Trisha recalled fondly how she had been attracted to her handsome brother, and how he had smothered her with his affection. They had spent hours enjoying each other's company, going to movies, picnics and small excursions around town. She felt a flutter in her tummy as she recalled how she had enjoyed his strong body next to him when they took those scary rides at the Disney World.

She recalled one particular ride when they had to sit one behind the other on one of those small seats. She was in the front, sitting between his open legs, both facing forward. As the ride began and they hurtled through pitch darkness at dizzying speed, twisting and turning at impossible angles, Trisha had screamed in terror, and clutched her brother's legs. He put his arms around her, pulling her tightly into himself, and she could feel the pressure of his crotch on her behind. She pressed harder into him, and yelled at him, "Hold me, Ben. I am so scared. Don't let me fall off this thing."

Ben had responded by pulling her closer to him. Inadvertently, his hand had moved up and pressed against one of her breasts. Before he could do anything, Trisha had put her hand over his and held it there. Ben had felt her hardening nipple, and had instinctively reacted to the illicit intimacy. He had felt his tumescence growing in his shorts, and was mortified when Trisha had wiggled her behind against it. He knew that she had noticed his erection, and her response had given him a thrill, making him even harder. He had been emboldened to rub his hand over her breasts as they hurtled through the darkness, and had been surprised when Trisha had pushed his other hand, which was dangling loosely between her legs, against her thigh. Just then, the car they were in suddenly slowed down momentarily, and she had slid forward against his hand. He had felt the warmth of her crotch, covered as it was in her tight jeans. He had left his hand over her mound, although he could not feel anything through the rough fabric. Trisha sighed at that memory, and clutched her thighs together as she spotted the sign for the rest area. She had enjoyed the illicit arousal then, and the memory of it was making her warm and tingly all over. She needed a break from these wicked thoughts.

She sauntered over to the ladies room at the rest area, and entered a booth. Raising her skirt, she pulled down her underwear and sat down to relieve herself. Wiping herself carefully, she stood up and started to pull the panty back up. Suddenly she stopped, and after a slight hesitation, decided to remove it. She folded the panty, which had developed an aromatic wet spot in the middle of the crotch, and stuffed it in her purse. She left the stall, and walked back to the car, shivering as the breeze wafted up her legs to caress her naked pubes. She got back in the car and pulled out. Soon she was cruising along the highway.

There was very little traffic now as the noon hour approached. Trisha spread her legs wide, as she slid forward in her seat, letting the skirt ride up towards the waist. She looked down at herself, and caught a glimpse of the golden fleece covering her womanhood. She was hot, not just because of the glaring sun above, but because of the fire building in her loins. She looked in the rear view mirror and around her. She was practically alone on that stretch of the highway as far as she could see. Smiling, she put the car on cruise control, and reached down between her legs with her right hand. Her fingers encountered the soft pubic hair, lining the passage to her forbidden depth. Sighing deeply, she gently rubbed her finger over the folds of her womanhood. She could feel the moistness seeping from the folds. Pushing a finger deeper into the folds, she wiggled it a little, and felt the folds parting as she inserted another finger. She was wet, and caught the aroma of her passion in the breeze. Lifting her fingers to her nose, she took a deep breath. The aroma excited her even more. She licked the fingers, and returned them to their assignment. She gasped as one of the fingers accidentally brushed against the sensitive apex of her womanhood.

Trisha lifted her left foot and bending it at the knee, planted it firmly on the seat. Now she was wide open, and anyone passing by in a taller vehicle would get a perfectly clear view of her glistening womanhood. Trisha didn't care who could see what. She needed to find a release for her built up arousal. She proceeded to rub her love lips with her fingers, tenderly and lovingly, and coaxed the sentinel at the apex out of its sheath. She dipped a finger into her seeping passage, and rubbed the glowing tip of the clitoris, which was now in full view of anyone who cared to look. She massaged herself with the finger, biting her lips as the excitement mounted. She felt like pushing her finger all the way in her forbidden passage, but she resisted the temptation. She was still a virgin, and did not want to break her hymen in a moment of carelessness. She wanted to give herself to the most loving, deserving man in her life.

Rubbing her palm against her pulsating lips, Trisha continued to arouse herself to the point of climax. It was quite awkward, trying to drive and finger herself at the same time. She had to stop one of these two activities. She saw an exit sign ahead, and looked around. She was in the country, and there was nothing but farms all around. She pulled off the highway, and drove along the country road for a short distance. She was all alone on that deserted road at midday, surrounded by large, empty farms and thick, tall bushes along the road. She stopped the car, and got out. She walked around to the other side, and opened the passenger door. Getting in, she put one foot inside and one on the ground, and reached under the skirt. Now she had free access to her intimate depths. Leaning forward in her seat, she began rubbing her inflamed flesh in a rapid frenzy. Soon her hand was covered with the aromatic secretions from her womanhood. She pinched the glowing red nub at the apex of her triangle, sticking a finger into the pulsating passage to stimulate the flesh even more.

After a vigorous frenzy of lustful massage, her body began to tremble. She felt the explosion deep in her tummy, and she braced herself. Clutching her invading hand with the other, she almost impaled herself on it, gyrating her hips with clenched teeth, her eyes tightly shut. A loud moan escaped her lips as the first wave of powerful orgasms shook her body. Her eyes opened wide, and with a glazed look, she pressed her pelvis against the hand, shuddering as another orgasm shook her. Trisha took a deep breath. Then she lowered her leg to the ground, and got out of the car, suddenly embarrassed by the display of wanton passion in broad daylight. She straightened up, and smoothed her skirt into place. As she turned to get back into the car, she found herself face to face with an old man, looking at her quizzically.

"Are you all right, miss? You look like you have a fever. You're all flushed and trembling. You okay?"

Shocked to have been discovered, but immediately relieved that the old man had probably not seen what she had been doing, she forced a smile, and said, "I'm okay. But thanks for asking. It's the heat of the sun, I guess. I ran out of water."

The old farmer nodded, and said, "You have a nice car here, miss. I'd put the top up, if I were you. There is a small grocery store just a mile or so ahead. You can get a drink of water or soda there. I was going there myself. I can show you where it is, if you like."

Trisha looked around. "Where is your car, sir?"

The old man smiled. "I don't need a car. It's only a mile or so. I've got time."

"Well, why don't you hop in, and I'll drive you over there," Trisha offered, "I'll grab a few cold drinks for the road."

"Thanks, missy. I appreciate that."

They drove up to the small shop where Trisha picked up a couple of bottles of soft drink, and some snacks. As she got back into the car, the old man came out to wave to her. Walking up to her, he leaned into the car, and whispered in a soft voice, "One last piece of advice, miss. Find a nice, clean, young man to take care of your needs, sweetie. It's not a good idea to get horny out in the middle of nowhere. You never know where the wolves might be. You know they can smell a female in heat from miles away."

Trisha blushed in embarrassment. So the old man had seen what she was doing. She avoided his eyes. The old man laughed.

"Don't be so ashamed, sweetie. You are a beautiful young lady. And don't be frightened about the wolves. I was talking about the human wolves. Now take care of yourself, and get home soon. Oh, and thanks for the treat. I haven't seen such a lovely pussy in a long time. You almost made me hard, miss. At my age, that's the best compliment you can get."

BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers